Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. Reviews

67 | Bergenfield, NJ

67 Reviews for Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc.

Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 1
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 2
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 3
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 4
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 5
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 6
Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 7

Clare · Married on 09/16/2018

I highly recommend Broderick's Florist for your wedding. I received so many compliments on how elegant everything looked. And the bouquets were gorgeous. Amanda and Stacy who were very patient with me because I did change my color scheme. And I was very please with the final outcome!

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

Was quite pleased with my flowers. Bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. Marissa generously spent a lot of time with us especially since we had to plan for boutonnieres and corsages for various sponsors in our Filipino wedding. Highly recommend Broderick's

Meredith · Married on 07/21/2018

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous! Our consultant was Amanda and she couldn't have been nicer. She walked us through the whole process and had so many great ideas. We had no idea what we were doing and we were in great hands with Amanda. We told her we wanted bright colors and the centerpieces were so beautiful and had all different kinds of colorful gorgeous flowers. They were all lit up with orchids. The room looked amazing!!! We couldn't have been happier. We also had Amanda do the flowers for the ceremony at our house plus we rented the tent and tables and chairs through them. This was the easiest transaction and Amanda knew exactly what to do. She knew the right amount of everything we needed and was so on the ball. We recommend her and Broderick's for anyone planning a wedding. Thank you so much for making our two day wedding the most beautiful event of our lives!!

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2018

I'm not a flower person at all but that definitely changed when working with Brodericks and Amanda. She was amazing!! She made my husband and I feel comfortable with sticking to our power budget and worked with us in our budget. I was turned down by other florists because I was not willing to spend a certain amount. Amanda really worked with us to make sure we got everything we wanted and stuck within our budget. She also didn't make us feel anyway if we didn't know what flowers were which. She always provided us with example and pictures. My husband and I are not visual people, not a problem! Amanda did our sample for us at our venue, the Florentine gardens, so we'd get a better picture of what the centerpieces would actually look like for our wedding. I cannot recommend broderick's or Amanda enough to people. She is so talented and really listens to what you and your partner want.

Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 8
    Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 9
    Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 10
    Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 11

Geovanna & Walter · Married on 06/03/2018

Amanda is fantastic! We had our wedding this past Sunday, 3 June. Amanda was such a pleasure to work with. She guided us and was super patient with us. Amanda captured exactly what we were looking for and worked with us so we can stay within budget. The flowers we absolutely beautiful.

Julianne · Married on 04/20/2018

Thank you so much to Amanda and everyone at brodericks! I went in knowing I wanted cherry blossoms for my April wedding a year before my actual wedding... A year before I didn’t have my dress or my bridesmaids dresses and only knew I couldn’t live without cherry blossoms... my mom was completely unsure about my idea however Amanda completely reassured her it would look beautiful! We continued to meet with Amanda as the year went by and I started finalizing more of my decisions. The morning of my wedding I was greeted by Amanda with my beautiful bouquet which was even more beautiful than I could have imagined! Once I got to the venue and saw my beautiful cherry blossom center pieces I was thrilled(my mother couldn’t believe she ever questioned the cherry blossoms)! Once again thank you so much Amanda for all your hard work and everyone at brodericks!

Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 12
    Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 13
    Broderick's Flowers & Gifts, Inc. 14

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2018

I can't say enough about Amanda! She truly delivered what I wanted. From start to finish she was understanding, helpful, creative, and attentive. The flower arrangements were gorgeous! Everyone complimented the flowers. Absolutely amazing! She made my day that much more special. I would recommend them to any one of my friends and family. Thank you so much Amanda for everything!

Angelica · Married on 01/06/2018

Amanda is the best! She brings your vision to life and also works around the clock to make sure your special day is exactly the way you wanted it. We got married this Saturday after the bomb cyclone storm where their flower shop had a pipe burst and flood. They were without heat and still got everything to me on time and in perfect condition! I had no idea there was even a problem at their place until afterwards when I thanked them for how beautiful the room looked! Thank you Amanda for truly bringing life to my wedding decorations!

Dana · Married on 11/04/2017

We can't begin to describe how wonderful Amanda and her team at Brodericks were on our wedding day. Throughout the entire process, Amanda went out of her way to understand and help to create our vision, was available whenever we needed her, and worked with our budget. She came up with creative ways to add personal touches to our special day and thought of everything and anything we would need. I would describe some of my ideas and she would bring them to life during our meetings and conversations. People are still talking about our arrangements and we're very impressed by the quality of work and attention to detail. I am preserving my bouquet because I loved it so much! You will not only have a professional to work with but someone who will listen and make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. You will be in good hands!

Katie · Married on 10/06/2017

We can not thank Amanda of Broderick's Flowers enough for doing an AMAZING job on our wedding!!!! She was very easy to work with always available to answer any of my questions and designed my centerpieces, bouquets, etc. exactly how i envisioned them. We highly recommend Amanda at Brodericks Flowers... Everything was so beautiful!!!

Madeleine · Married on 07/04/2017

Wedding Date: July 4, 2017. My fiance and I came to Amanda Z. in April 2017 to see if she was available to service our holiday wedding. She followed up on my inquiry the next day and was very straightforward with the quality of service she can provide. I was thankful to have her be very accommodating knowing that the holiday, (let alone on a Tuesday this year) was coming up very quickly. In the few meetings we had (consultation, sample, and final delivery) she was very personable and knowledgeable to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted for our day and managed to keep us within our budget. I felt like she became one of my friends within a short period of time, all the while maintaining a very good business relationship.

There were some hiccups that were out of her control and Amanda was able to work them out and relieve some of my stress. She's a very dedicated and hard worker and the results do show! I would definitely recommend her to any of my friends that are planning a wedding or any other formal event.

Thanks so much Amanda!

talya · Married on 06/03/2017

Amanda was by far, THE BEST, vendor we worked with for our wedding. From the very start, she was so kind, understanding, truthful, and amazingly talented. She created GORGEOUS centerpieces, pew decor, bouquets, and an amazing head table floral runner. She was so understanding of my last minute changes and she executed her designs beautifully. I come from a very "tough to please" family, and my mother was blown away. We had so many family members asking us who did the flowers because they were amazing. The best part, she was extremely cost effective and did not charge absurd amounts like many northern NJ florists try to do. Her work is way above average, her communication and friendliness make her an amazing woman, and her talent speaks for itself when you see her work. My suggestion for new brides, ask her to show you weddings she has done in the past to get realistic ideas of what you can expect within your budget. Pinterest is great, but it sometimes creates unrealistic expectations for brides. AMANDA YOU ROCK!! We will definitely be using her again for ANY floral needs we may have in the future.

Christina · Married on 05/06/2017

Words cannot be put into words about how Amanda went above and beyond for our wedding. I literally don't know what we would've done without her and her huge effort and time she put in to make sure our wedding was perfect. The flowers were insanely gorgeous, the centerpieces, lighting, tables/chairs and everything else was beyond our imagination. She literally made our dream wedding come true! All the extra touches she added around the huge property were a huge pleasant surprise and made the decor that much better. I can't stress it enough of how amazing Amanda & Broderick's is! Thank you times a million!!!! ??

Danielle · Married on 04/21/2017

I can't thank Amanda and John enough for everything they did for my wedding! The flowers were beautiful!! My bouquet looked exactly like the picture I gave them and the centerpieces were just breath taking! I could not believe what I saw when I walked into the ballroom at my reception, it was just gorgeous. I had them make these amazing branch center pieces, when I saw them at my "flower trial" they were beautiful, just breath taking! The tall branches made such a nice back drop for our photos! All of my guests were commenting on how beautiful the flowers were. I would definitely recommend Boderick's Flowers. I hope to work with them again on other events in the future.

Kimberly · Married on 03/19/2017

Broderick's Flowers incorporated all of our elements and exceeded our expectations to create beautiful arrangements that our guests raved about! Amanda has such creative ideas that made our decor unique and memorable! Owner John is personable and professional and was even there personally to assure that the setup was perfection! Highly recommend Broderick's Flowers for your wedding or special event!

Trish · Married on 03/04/2017

TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE. I was a very meticulous and micro-manage-y bride with VERY specific ideas on how I wanted the look and feel of my wedding. A friend of mine had used Brodericks for their wedding and I had loved their flowers. It was not easy planning and coordinating – especially since we were planning our NJ wedding from California! But, Amanda was very responsive and receptive to our (well my) thoughts and ideas – even after multiple flower changes!
    I was a little nervous since most of my thoughts were relayed through e-mail descriptions and pinterest pins with the note “similar to this look and feel”…. But WOW. When I first walked into our ceremony/reception room and saw what Amanda had done – I cried!! It was just SO BEAUTIFUL. Every bit of thought and emotion was captured in the flowers. Her centerpieces, garlands, bridal bouquets, bouts and cake décor was the epitome of “garden-romantic” – exactly what I had been dreaming of but never able to vocalize. Amanda truly captured every thought and feeling I had with the flowers – they were just so incredible. She was so incredible!
    I am currently hang-drying my bridal bouquet and the center-piece I managed to keep so that I can remember just how beautiful they were!

Sophya · Married on 01/14/2017

Amanda at Broderick's did an amazing job with our centerpieces, chuppah, wedding cake decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, and all of the decor at our venue (candles, flower petals, lights under the centerpieces, etc..). We are very pleased with Broderick's services and highly recommend them!

Kate · Married on 11/12/2016

We used Broderick's Flowers for our November 2016 wedding and it was by far the BEST decision we could have made! From the initial meeting all the way up to the big day, both Amanda and John's professionalism and expertise throughout the entire planning process was top notch. The centerpieces and personal flowers were gorgeous, the wedding arch looked incredible, and the whole fall vibe of the ceremony and reception was exactly what we wanted. Broderick's nailed it! My husband and I are still fielding compliments from our guests who tell us the ambiance of the room and the beautiful fall flowers added the perfect touch to our wedding day. If you're on the hunt for a florist for your upcoming wedding, we would absolutely recommend Broderick's. Thanks again for helping to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

We got married in October 2016 and had the pleasure of working with Amanda from Brodericks. She was very friendly, knowledge and always responsive to emails! My bouquet and centerpieces were STUNNING! She was able to put together our lovely Chuppah for the ceremony. The quality of the flowers and the workmanship were superb and exceeded our high expectations. We received so many compliments from our guests to how beautiful the arrangements were. Amanda works very hard to make everything perfect for your special event!

Jason · Married on 09/09/2016

The flowers were exactly what we envisioned, the team was friendly and helpful. Couldn't have gone better.

Lillian · Married on 08/13/2016

Our wedding was January 9th and we are very happy with Broderick's. We met with Marissa several times and she was very accommodating and helped us come up with ideas for flower arrangements. Our bouquets and boutonnieres all arrived on time and they were absolutely stunning! Additionally, our centerpieces were stunning! I will definitely be using their services in the future! Thanks Broderick's!

We had our wedding at Florentine Gardens, our consultant was Amanda and she was fantastic!!
    We were over-joyed and thrilled with how everything turned out! She exceeded our expectations by far! very happy we chose Brodericks!

Christie · Married on 11/27/2015

Broderick Flowers did a wonderful job creating our dream flowers for all aspects of our wedding. We wanted tall winter/snow themed centerpieces and they were AMAZING!!!!! They added fake snow in tall vases and snow covered sticks with crystals along with an assortment of white and silver/grey flowers. We loved them. They also were very helpful when deciding on types of flowers. I wanted red roses for my flowers and they used two different color red roses and it looks great!! They are also reasonably priced for high quality work!!!

emily · Married on 08/15/2015

PETER WAS PHENOMENAL. He worked with me to create the center pieces of my dreams! His ideas were excellent. My bridal bouquet was stunning. His experience really showed. People are still talking about how gorgeous the center pieces were! We did a mix of high and low to help bring dimension to the room (his idea). I had added glittery belt to my wedding dress and I had an extra piece of it after it was sewn on to my dress; so I gave it to him and he wrapped it around the stem of my bouquet-- it looked great! He also put a small piece of the glitter belt on my mom's bouquet; it was the perfect touch. He did a fabulous job on the floral arrangements at the church and he decorated our sweet heart table at our reception beautifully with rose petals and tea lights. He even added fresh rose petals to our cake, which made it look stunning! Overall, I would absolutely recommend Broderick's to any bride, they will do a fantastic job!!

Amber · Married on 03/06/2015

We got married on friday march 6th and everything was absolutely beautiful!! John and Nicole did an excellent job. We left it in their hands and everything came out more beautiful then we had imagined!! Thank you so much John and Nicole!!