Brockton Villa Restaurant Reviews

2 | La Jolla, CA

2 Reviews for Brockton Villa Restaurant

• Tanya

Tanya · Married on 07/10/2016

We booked Brockton Villa for our rehearsal dinner. We had some appetizers and a pre fixe menu, which was delicious. The view was fantastic over the ocean at the Cove. They were also really responsive and pleasant to work with leading up to the dinner. I would highly recommend.

I've also been here many times for brunch, which is really their specialty. I would also highly recommend!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2014

Brockton Villa is a hidden gem! The location is beautiful, the view is priceless, the food is high quality, and the event manager is on point. We were able to have a gorgeous wedding on a budget and relax at the same time (how often do you hear a bride say relaxed?!). If you are not much for traditional banquet halls and want something that everyone will enjoy while assuring no boring moments, this is the perfect spot. There is not a bad seat in the house and they are very accommodating. The place is already decorated so those minor details are stress-free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2014