Brock's Jewelers Reviews

Brock's Jewelers View more information

1 User photo

Shannon B. Married on 04/07/2020

Exceptionalism at its finest

Brock's Jewelers goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. Their trained and educated staff are super friendly. We shopped around all over North Alabama for our wedding rings and not one store could compare to Brock's! Their pricing and quality surpassed everyone else! We also got all of our bridesmaids gift and groomsmen gift from Brock's. They sure did make this part of the process easy! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to stop by Brock's.
  • User2411299 2+ years ago
    We bought our wedding bands from Brock's. They had a great selection! We walked out with both bands that day- even after one of them had to be resized!
    Sharon Married on 01/26/2013
    My husband purchased my engagement ring from Brock's Jewelers. He was treated so professional and so kind. The girl who helped him was so knowledgeable and friendly. I LOVE my ring. Of course we went back for our wedding bands. Once again we were treated amazingly. Everyone in that store was phenomenal!! The quality was great too and the prices beat everyone in town. Even if their prices were higher we would have still shopped there because of the great customer service we had. I'm definitely ready for my anniversary to see what he picks out from Brock's. The have a life long customer in my husband. And I couldn't be happier!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 01/01/2008
    I absolutely love my round 1 carat diamond ring with sapphires on each side. My ring is in white gold, and the staff at Brock's sized my ring and polished it for me. They also gave me a free appraisal for my ring since it was bought there. Everywhere I go people comment on how beautiful my ring is, and I would definitely recommend Brock's Jewelers. I would also like to comment that I didn't feel pressured to make a purchase, and the service and prices were great.
    Janelle Married on 10/07/2006
    They provided quality merchandise at a quality price.