Broadway Productions Reviews

2 | Schenectady, NY

2 Reviews for Broadway Productions

Lynn · Married on 09/07/2014

Jim was the perfect person to capture our wedding day on film! He is such a gentleman, with a friendly and charming personality. He works extremely well with others, and it truly felt like he was part of the family. His camera is extremely compact, which makes you forget that you're on camera. Jim captures the big moments and also the in between times, that you want to remember for years to come. We had a special dance during our wedding reception, and he captured it beautifully! And the final product, after very thoughtful editing, is an absolutely stunning wedding movie, that captures the magic of our special day!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2006

3.4
      1.0
      3.0
      3.0

well - he did a great job with the video. My background is video (that's what my degrees are in) so you can say that I was pretty picky picking one out. I didn't want to spend a fortune and I didn't want a video that had TOO MUCH. Meaning, lots of the videographers that sent me samples made it into this big, dramatic 'movie-like' style promotion. Trust me girls, you don't need it. Editors and videographers that can be creative in their shots and use simple cuts from one shot to the next is the best editor. These editors are getting carried away with the amount of flexibility they have with these programs that have a million different transitions. Videographers that use them in a simple way are the best. Slow motion shots, unique angles, that's what it's all about and then you can have something to really enjoy. Back to this review... the videographer was un-noticeable all night, very friendly and courteous, great shots, great job editing. You get a lot for a little with this studio, however... the wait time to receive it is VERY long. Videos do take more time to get back because it's a lot of work but do not accept a videographer that tells you it will take over 9 months to receive the finished copy.

Sent on 04/03/2008

Broadway Productions's reply:

Shannon is absolutely right about the delay in delivery at the time of her wedding. Things have improved since 2008, and delivery for the most common packages is now often within 30 days.