Broadmoor Country Club Reviews

9 Reviews for Broadmoor Country Club

Broadmoor Country Club 1
Broadmoor Country Club 2

Amy · Married on 12/12/2015

Literally cannot say enough good things about the Broadmoor! My husband and I had our cocktail hour and wedding reception here this December and everything was perfect!! Woo was amazing to work with, so helpful and responsive, and I never doubted that she would take care of everything. Everyone that worked our wedding was so nice and helpful and I know our guests had a great experience with every staff member they encountered. Also, the food was AMAZING. We had multiple guests ask about the meatball appetizers and the potatoes we had with dinner. Seriously....delicious. I would recommend the Broadmoor a million times over for anyone getting married in Indianapolis.

Sent on 01/05/2016

Broadmoor Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Amy, for sharing your beautiful day with The Broadmoor. You and your family were awesome to work with and we loved having you. Aunt Kit's touch is magical. Best wishes and Happy New Year to you and Alex!
  • O

Olga · Married on 05/09/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better reception venue for our wedding. Dana was easy and great to work with, the room looked gorgeous on our wedding day, the food was outstanding and everything was very reasonably priced. Thanks to Dana and Broadmoor our wedding planning and our wedding day was stress free.

Dana was very flexible with the color options we picked for our linens, food and drinks choices and any other requests we have asked for. The room was set up perfectly with cocktail hour in one room and dinner/dance in another room. We could also use the outside patio. We were very impressed with the service.

I would definitely recommend Broadmoor for weddings or any other events. Thank you for making out day perfect!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Broadmoor Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Olga! :) Come back and visit!

Chelsie · Married on 04/25/2015

I cannot recommend the Broadmoor enough. After talking to many places in town that have contracts with exclusive vendors and hearing the food/beverage minimums, I did not think it would be possible to have my dream wedding. The packages that are offered at the Broadmoor not only include open bar, sit down dinner, great cocktail hour (passed and stations--which is great!) but also include champagne toast, linens, chair covers, ON AND ON which is thousands extra elsewhere. Beyond that, they were INCREDIBLE to work with. I LOVED working with Dana who is essentially a wedding planner/day of coordinator (saving you another 2k). I honestly consider her a friend and felt like I could go to her with anything! She checked in on us throughout the day and was always easy to get ahold of when I had questions. She allowed us to customize the event space and serve some of our favorite craft beers. On the wedding day, we moved the wedding indoors due to rain and it was PERFECT! Due to the rain, we essentially had the whole clubhouse to ourselves (no golfers) and we had a blast! The ladies locker room is more than enough space to have make up and hair dressers come on site. The rain plan for indoors was beautiful! I loved having the doors to walk out of and it felt very intimate. The cocktail hour flowed well and everyone LOVED the bartenders! The staff was fun and not pretentious or pushy. One of the best things was the FOOD!!! We served salmon and filet, and it's all anyone was talking about! No one had ever had such great food at a wedding and the portions were great! We also set up a coffee/cake station instead of passing cake (recommended by Dana) and it was also a hit. We also rented chairs and a popcorn machine but Dana took care of everything.
    I truly feel like this place is a hidden gem and I would recommend it to anyone! Perfect day!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Chelsie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Our staff was raving about your wedding the week after. Your guests were so much fun! ;) We miss you already!
  • Alexys

Alexys Skolnik · Married on 04/18/2015

Perfect Wedding

After searching and searching for a venue, we stumbled upon Broadmoor. It turned out to be the best thing that happened to us. We were able to put together the perfect team for our big day.
    The venue was gorgeous inside and out. All of the food was divine. And all the guests had an amazing time.

I can’t thank Broadmoor and Dana enough for the wedding of a lifetime

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Broadmoor Country Club 3
    Broadmoor Country Club 4

Broadmoor Country Club did a fantastic job for our wedding. Dana was so helpful and easy to work with as their event coordinator. We were able to get ready in private rooms and had lots of locations around the country club to take photos. Our day could not have been better and a huge part of that was the venue and food that Broadmoor provided.

Broadmoor Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish we could do it all over again! =)

Ruth Ann · Married on 09/27/2014

I loved working with the staff at Broadmoor, they were very accomodating and really went above and beyond to make our day feel truly special!!

Broadmoor Country Club's reply:

Thanks, Ruth Ann! We loved having you!

Broadmoor was very good with meeting our needs within our budget and configuring everything just the way we wanted it. All of our guests had a wonderful time and the staff did a great job meeting all their needs. It was very much stress free the day of event, which from a bride's perspective was very helpful. I would highly recommend Broadmoor for any events needs, the grounds are beautiful and it is very convenient for the guests.

Jenny · Married on 08/07/2010

The Broadmoor Country Club is a beuatiful venue that included a lot of extras at no additional charge. The food and service were terriffic. Greg was great to work with and I was very pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Brittany · Married on 05/19/2019

3.8
      2.0

only if you have plenty of time to plan your event

Let’s start by saying the Broadmoor was a beautiful place to have our rehearsal brunch. The space was nice, the prices were right, and the people were friendly. We delegated planning of this day to one of the bridesmaids in our wedding party and she did a great job. We did a little back-and-forth with the venue about pricing and setup of the space. Unfortunately, the venue contact was extremely slow (at least 1 week to get an email response) about getting back to us so this might not be the place for you if you’re under the gun to get something planned. The bride and groom ended up needing to go to the venue in person to discuss the event with the planner because the bridesmaid we delegated to wasn’t getting responses via email. We discussed setup of the space with the planner and on the day of, only the main tables were set up as we discussed. With all of that being said, on the day of, the space looked beautiful and it fit our entire group easily. We had 40 guests and did two long tables in the space they call “the library” complete with a buffet and custom omelette station. The food was good (albeit slow with only one chef when they had promised us two) and we had an amazing time. In the end, we would suggest Broadmoor Country Club if you have plenty of time to plan your event and if you’re ok “rolling with the punches”.

Sent on 05/25/2019