Broadcast Pro Photo Reviews

Broadcast Pro Photo 5
Broadcast Pro Photo 6
Broadcast Pro Photo 7

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

All that we could have hoped for! Great deal, and worth every penny

My wife and I were married in November 2018. From the beginning, Randy made us feel at ease -- we knew we wouldn't have to worry one bit about getting fantastic photographs from a seasoned professional. The wedding was held in Blairsville, and Randy knew exactly how to take advantage of the light given the time of day and year, the scenery, and every other little detail. He was more than open to requests for particular shots, and his recommendations were all superb. We have an amazing album to cherish for the rest of our lives. We couldn't be happier with the services provided. It also helps that he is affable and courteous, in addition to his unflappable professionalism. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you so much Erin for taking the time to give your review. Your personal vows during the ceremony were the most heartfelt and most beautifully spoken I have witnessed. I loved being a part of your wedding day. It was an honor to tell your wedding story.

Payten · Married on 05/12/2018

Fun photographer and great quality

Randy is great to work with, he took amazing pictures that we will cherish forever. Has great ideas too!

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Broadcast Pro Photo 8
    Broadcast Pro Photo 9
    Broadcast Pro Photo 10

Lyndsy Johnston · Married on 04/21/2018

Excellent service

Randy was great! He took pics of every little detail. The photos & memories are the only thing you have years after your wedding day, so you want the best photographer- and Randy is the best!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your wedding wa s a grand event. I was honored to be your wedding photographer.

Sarah Aderhold · Married on 03/24/2018

Randy photographed my wedding!

Randy gray did a fabulous job photographing my wedding, I couldn’t have had someone more fun and caring to shoot it. Not only is he very personable but he takes his time and makes sure you have the best day. He grabbed every detail I wanted and the pictures were astounding. I recommend him 100 percent. Thank you for the beautiful photos, memeories we will cherish forever. He communicates amazing and also makes sure you’re comfortable and that you get your photos as soon as possible.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Broadcast Pro Photo 11
    Broadcast Pro Photo 12
    Broadcast Pro Photo 13
    Broadcast Pro Photo 14

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you Sarah I was so happy to be a part of your wedding celebration. Your husband Cory is a dear friend and that made it even more special.

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter's wedding

Randy did the photos for my daughters wedding she is autistic and I cant say enough good things about him. He managed to make her feel comfortable and took great pics.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Broadcast Pro Photo 15
    Broadcast Pro Photo 16

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Professional and personable.

Easy to work with. Fun and creative. Quick turnaround time on photos. Recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you Amanda! What an amazing wedding day it was! Just something about a church wedding that makes it even more special. Your have a wonderful family.
  • Rashim

Rashim Gupta · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely awesome!

Randy was absolutely awesome to work with! He is very responsive and was willing to work with my husband’s and my schedule for the engagement shoot. He also went waay over time and really got creative getting us the best pictures that were also artistic. After the wedding, I was shocked at the amazing shots he got because he definitely was not intrusive and let us be natural. I would highly, highly recommend him. He helped create beautiful lasting memories for us because of his passion for his work and would do the same for anyone else!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

From the engagement pictures in the rain to the amazing wedding ceremony and celebration I will never forget your family. I meet some of the best people photographing weddings. Thank you for being so gracious and choosing me to capture your wedding day. 🙂

Brooke Swanson · Married on 06/04/2016

Randy Rocks!!!

Randy is the best!!!!!! First of all his personality is just joyful, so right from start he's someone you want around on your wedding or event day! Then, he's a really great photographer...so thats kind of important too! His images are romantic and emotional, they bring out the loving fun nature of the couple. His images are also very crisp and the quality is excellent! We loved loved loved our wedding photos!!! Hire Him!!!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Mindy · Married on 10/24/2015

Randy Gray is awesome he will go above and beyond to capture your day!!! He has a lot of great ideas!!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Mindy your wedding was a fun
    filled day! What a beautiful outdoor ceremony with the fall colors. Thanks for taking the time to give the kind review.

Brittany · Married on 05/09/2015

I have met many photographers in my lifetime , some amazing ones! But Randy completely won me over.
    He's not only GREAT at what he does , he is professional personable and delivers!

I'd chose him over and over again.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Brittany brides like yourself make all the hard work worth it all. Your family was so nice. Thanks so much for everything!

He captured the moments that I requested and then some! Also used Randy for my engagement pictures! They also turned out great! I will always go to him for my future photography needs!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Desiree · Married on 09/26/2014

Randy's outdoor photography is the best I've seen. We hired him for my daughters outdoor wedding in the blue ridge mtns, & he took many pictures of everyone, so my daughter could see some things she missed. He was so wonderful as a person, photographer, & his work was so different & magical! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Your daughters wedding was spectacular. What a beautiful view in the background of Lake Blue Ridge. I had to choke back the tears as they said I do. Thank you
    for your review.

Ashley · Married on 11/09/2013

If I could give Broadcast Pro Photo more than 5 stars, I would! I booked Broadcast Pro Photo, for my wedding last November and also for my bridal portraits, I was thrilled with the results!! Randy did an amazing job with the photos, he got every shot I requested, and he listened to everything I told him I liked and wanted (and even wanted my ideas too!) The process was so easy, we set up a meeting to discuss my vision and ideas,and I could tell Randy is very passionate about photography and his business, he truly cares, and I loved that about him! he seemed almost as excited as I was! (I booked him right away!) At the wedding,he was able to capture a special moment between my dad and I before he walked me down the aisle, I will cherish that photo forever! Randy also stayed until we got the last shot I wanted, not when the clock struck 8,and I am so glad he did, he got an amazing photo of my new husband and I, by doing something called "painting with light"(it is GORGEOUS!). We really loved all the candid shots he included on the disc,so many photographers give you the "good ones" only and not the silly ones, we were able to laugh at so many of them, we love them! Weddings are beautiful, but over so quickly, all you have left after the big day will be your marriage and your photos, invest in a good photographer. So, if you are looking for a wonderfully talented photographer who is not scared to go above and beyond for their clients, and does high quality work, choose Broadcast Pro Photo(and go book them right now!)

Sent on 02/21/2014

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the kind review! It was an honor to photograph your special wedding day. The moment that I took the picture of your gift to your dad, was one of the most beautiful moments I have ever experienced at a wedding. Thats why I love shooting weddings. Nothing compares to the touching family moments, that will last a lifetime through your wedding pictures. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Jack · Married on 10/12/2013

He was there over his time an never complained once of anything..did everything we ask with know question..

Sent on 02/20/2014

Broadcast Pro Photo's reply:

Thank you Jack for your nice review! I was very happy to stay longer. It was great meeting your family and making new friends with your wife and yourself. Your mountain wedding was beautiful! Your business is valued and appreciated!

Randy was top-notch from A to Z. He scouted our wedding location (Tallulah Gorge State Park, GA) prior to the event and made several key suggestions that paid off tremendously. His expertise on natural lighting is evident in all of our photos. We didn't have to do much but pose and follows his instructions. We are very pleased with the results and enjoyed the experience which was much less stressful (getting married can be a bit stressful) thanks to Randy's calm demeanor. We couldn't thank and recommend Randy enough.

Sent on 04/24/2015

Richard · event on: 11/30/2014

I would like to say a few words about a great photographer, Randy Gray from Broadcast Pro Photo. Randy has been a pleasure to work with and extremely professional. We love his work and will continue to utilize him for our website and advertising photography. He provides beautiful images and is very creative. We are so proud of our website as a result of his work. I highly recommend.

Regards,
    Richard Pennell, CEO
    3 Lily Pads, LLC

Sent on 05/11/2015

Kelly · event on: 05/31/2014

Randy Gray is the best photographer I have ever used in my life! My daughter's senior pictures were breathtaking. I have been asked numerous times who took my daughter's pictures by everyone from fellow parents to the high school yearbook sponsor!!Randy is prompt, kind, through, and very easy to work with. I will use him again for my son's senior pictures and any other events in my family's future.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Gene · event on: 05/03/2015

Randy Gray is a top tier photographer. If Randy is the photographer, the results are a mark of excellence. He makes good pictures, and he brings them to a higher level through knowledgeable and experienced crafting. Randy’s photography equipment is the best on the market; he is always on top of the latest equipment, and he stays abreast of the latest trends in photography. I follow photography closely, and I look at many pictures on a daily basis. Randy’s work and knowledge on photography is second to none. When asked to recommend a professional photographer, I recommend Randy; when I have the need for a professional photographer, I call Randy Gray.

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • User5096029 · event on: 05/12/2015

loved the pictures. I got them back very fast. worked well with what I wanted. made me feel very comfortable.

Sent on 05/20/2015