Bri'Zan Couture Reviews

38 Reviews for Bri'Zan Couture

1 User photo

Bri'Zan Couture 1

Caroline · Married on 04/27/2014

Bri'Zan Couture is a wonderful place.. The owner saw I was freaking out about not loving my first dress and squeezed me in right away.. I have found the most amazing dress.. not only is it perfect but the price was great too... Vanessa helped me in every way possible.. I highly recommend them, you will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Caroline, We are so happy we could help you find your perfect dress!

Jessica · Married on 02/14/2014

Just bought my wedding dress from Sue at Bri'Zan Couture. What an amazing experience! Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress

Sent on 11/15/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Jessica, It was a pleasure in helping your find the dress of your dreams. Best wishes to you

Rosie · Married on 12/14/2013

I found this place from the Bridal Expo I attended. I went in with no expectations and this place won me over!!! Not only did I find "The Dress", but I found 2!!! One for the ceremony and one for the reception. I couldn't be happier with my experience here! Professional, affordable, trustworthy! Excellent find! Thank you Bri'Zan and thank you to the bridal expo.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Rosie, it was a pleasure helping you find your dresses. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and best wishes.

Michelle · Married on 12/08/2013

I just LOVE this store!! I found my wedding gown here and Sue was so helpful and amazing! She listened to me and found me a dress that had every detail that I asked for. I will recommend this place to everyone!!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Michelle, congratulations on the purchase of your wedding gown! It was our pleaure in helping you find your dream dress!

Angela · Married on 06/08/2013

Bri'Zan Couture was nothing short of amazing. I never write reviews but I had to because this place is so great!! The entire staff of employees are nothing but helpful when you walk in. It's like a close knit family and that is how I felt when I went in there, very special. They gave me the whole bridal experience and then some, through accessories and all. Any visions I had or brought in to them, they definitely brought to life. Not to mention nobody else would have my gown because it is a small boutique, love that! You want to be special and stand out on your wedding day, can't thank them enough for making me feel so beautiful. <33

Sent on 06/29/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Congratulations Angela! So happy we could be a part of your special day. Best Wishes!

Teresa · Married on 04/21/2013

My Husband and I had a destination wedding back in April. A Coworker told me about a place in downtown Naperville that carries beautiful dresses. When we went there I was so amazed on how beautiful the store was. I felt like I was in the movies on how stunning the dresses where and how accommodating the staff where. I had 2 ladies that where attending to my every need. Thank you so much Brizan for making my day extra special ....

Sent on 06/19/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Congratulations Teresa to you and your husband! So happy we could be a part of your special day! Best wishes.

Kate · Married on 07/12/2014

I went to Bri'zan Couture to look for a Maggie Sottero dress. Immediately when walking into the store I saw the dress on a mannequin and knew it was the one. They took the dress off the mannequin without hestitation. They helped with all of my questions and were okay with my wanting to try on every accessory before deciding on the perfect ones. They also were able to accomodate my wanting to come back later in the day and try on the dress again. I loved working with them and can't wait to continue the awesome relationship.

Sent on 09/17/2013

This was the third bridal shop i visited to try on dresses. I had an apt at 4pm but had finished earlier with the other 2 shops and called to see if I could stop by an hour earlier to just look at some of the dresses they had. Alisha was more than accommodating and helped me try on wedding dresses while also working the front desk helping those that walked in. After telling her what I had in mind about dresses she picked one for me to try on that I ended up getting. I couldn't tell you how many people commented on how unique my dress was. My fiance and I already live together and the boutique was able to keep the dress in the shop until the day before we left for our destination wedding, so I did not have to store it in the house and give him the chance to "accidentally" see it beforehand.

The only reason why I did not give them a 5/5 was because of the alterations. When I purchased the dress we were told that alterations would probably run around $300 but found out after the alterations had already been done that it was twice as much.

Needless to say, although it was more expensive than expected, it was the perfect dress for the most amazing day of my life.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2015

3.5

Overall I had a good experience with Bri'Zan. My mom and I happened upon the shop after visiting my wedding venue (this was back when Bri'Zan was at the old location). I mentioned to Sue the type of dress I was looking for, and she found THE DRESS within a few minutes. She knows her inventory and knows how to find the right thing for her customers.

When I returned to the store to look for my bridesmaids' dresses, I had a similar great experience. We found the right dress pretty quickly and we were very satisfied. Unfortunately, the sales associates did not give me all the details about the dress when we picked it initially. Long story short, I was pretty frustrated that due to some mistakes at Bri'Zan, I had to select a different dress. To their credit, the folks at Bri'Zan did everything they could to fix the situation. They were very accommodating and rushed the new dress order to ensure that we got the dresses on time. My girls looked fabulous and I love love LOVE my wedding dress.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

4.2
      3.5

My overall experience was good. I selected this boutique because they carried the dress I was in love with and had to have. They were very helpful the day I came in to try it on. It was a same day last minute appointment to just try on this dress.

The disappointment set once I began the alterations process. On my second appointment my matron of honor came with me. She found a pair of shoes she liked and wanted to order for my wedding, which was about 10 days away. The sales associate was unsure if they came in the color she wanted and her size. My matron of honor was told she would receive a phone call the next day letting her know either way regarding the shoes, but she never received a phone call. Luckily she found them online and ordered them.

I made my “pick up” appointment two days prior to my wedding, which was also the day/night of my rehearsal. (Wedding on Saturday, rehearsal on Thursday.) My Mom had also brought her dress there for alterations (they did a great job on the alterations, Vera is great). I was told everything would be ready when we came in. Well it wasn’t. My Mom had to try her dress on again, she was told she would not have to, so she didn’t bring any of her undergarments. Her dress then needed to be steamed/pressed. My veil and skirt still needed to be pressed/steamed. We ended up sitting there for an hour waiting to pick up our items which we were told would be ready to go. I live about 30-45 minutes away, so this was a huge inconvenience.

Overall I was satisfied with my purchase and experience. My headpiece, veil, dress, and flower girl dress are all from here and I love them all. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would recommend to purchase items from this boutique.

Sent on 08/22/2014

1.8
      2.0
      2.5
      2.5
      1.0

Went here to look for a wedding dress and had a great experience up until they hit us with the alternation bill. I would give Sue, the consultant a 5/5 stars as she was great and extremely helpful in picking out my dress. However, DO NOT get alternations done here!! They go through "a separate company" but will not disclose any information regarding pricing until everything is complete. At first they told me the alternations on my dress were $650 for five things that were done on a dress that was "measured and sized very accurately" according to them when I placed the order. I refused to pay that much and left without the dress until they could provide specific pricing on each alternation they performed. However, when my mom called a few days later they told her it was now $735. On top of that Vera the lady that does alternations was rude to my mom when she suggested an alternative bustle and was not a very pleasant person to work with in general. Moral of the story: don't commit to alternations unless you can agree on a price or flat rate ahead of time as they will take advantage of you and charge outrageous prices

Sent on 10/06/2015

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

1.2
      2.0
      1.0

I choose a 1000.00 dress for my son's wedding..when I went to pick it up there were holes in train which I pointed out to saleslady, paid 250.00 more to take my dress so I could bring to other store for proper alterations..very dissatisfied..still waiting for a response from store which it had been almost a week w nothing..wedding is in 2 weeks...check out reviews re alterations before buying is my advice.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Darya · Married on 09/13/2014

1.2
      1.0

I've purchased my dress from Bri'Zan almost a year ago. Everything went smooth in the beginning, no delays with the deliveries. The problems started when alterations began. I've got the perfect size. When the dress came in, we just needed to make it smaller in chest, that's all. No one mentioned the price for the alterations, so I assumed it was included. When I came for the fitting, I realized that the dress was too small in chest, it barely zipped up. I was told to lose some weight (weird, since I did a great job keeping my weight the same ever since I ordered it), and come back 3-5 days before the wedding it if still doesn't fit. That same day I was given the price for the alterations, which was quite high. I did as I was told, lost 7 pounds. 1.5 weeks before the wedding I tried the dress on - no changes, I couldn't breathe in it and it was still hard to zip up and keep it zipped up. I called the store, made the appointment and brought the dress back, I was also warned that there could be a charge for fixing it on top of what I paid.
    Vera looked at it, took it back and told me to come back yet again. By the way, the drive to the store is 1.5hrs one way - huge inconvenience considering the upcoming wedding. 2 days before the wedding I came back to pick up the dress and saw that the alterations were un-done, and the dress was given to me in the original state, instead of doing it the right way. I had no other choice but to take the dress - there was no way I could go for another drive when there was so much to do!
    After the wedding I called the store twice and asked to talk to the manager/owner to see what they could do to refund me the money for the alterations that they un-did. I was told that alterations were done by the third party, that Sue would contact them to see what could be done, and that I would get a call back. No call back has been received. I have no other choice but to file the dispute with my credit card now, which leaves a very bitter taste.

Sent on 12/08/2013

Bri'Zan Couture's reply:

Darya, We are delighted that Rebecca helped you find your "Perfect Dress. We wish you a lifetime of happiness!