Brittney Pecore Photography Reviews

3 | Corona, CA

3 Reviews for Brittney Pecore Photography

jamie · Married on 07/28/2012

Brittney did a great job at our wedding!! Her photos speak for themselves!! So happy we chose her!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Blythe · Married on 09/01/2007

BP photography was awsome, and fit into our budget perfectly. We got pictures worth way more then we paid, we get so many comments on them and when i tell them how much we paid there amazed. Our photographer was friendly, and professional at every moment needed. She knew what to do when everyone else was lost :) . I highly recommend her to anyone looking for any type of photography! thanks again BP Photography!

Sent on 03/21/2008

meghan · Married on 08/08/2007

I loved the pictures and the time spent with us and the wedding party. it was fun and relaxed. We took the pictures before the ceramony because the light wouldn't work afterwards. It took the stress of walking down the aisle off and my nerves were calm through the ceramony because i had already seen my husband before hand, and it was private so seeing each other in that moment for just us to enjoy was great!

Sent on 04/21/2008