28 Reviews for Brittany Photographs

Toning (2)
Proofs (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Canvas (1)

I've been enamored with Brittany's work for over a year now. She is just incredible. We have only just had our engagement photos done out in Denver, where she is located, and we could not be happier. Yes, her price tag is high. But it is SO worth it. We look so forward to having her photograph our wedding in VA in September. She is sweet as can be, a complete pro, and as a plus sized girl, she made me feel so at ease and posed us so effortlessly. Her wife helped out too and she was awesome as well! If you want quality pictures that will transcend time, go to Brittany. Literally the best decision we have made aside from our venue. She, and her work, is otherworldly.

Profile Picture cbryns, 9/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

When thinking back on my wedding day one of the highlights of the day was getting to spend it with Brittany and Madison! They are amazingly talented and go above and beyond to make sure you have the perfect wedding day. They do way more than just take the most BEAUTIFUL pictures you will ever see. We had a blast during our engagement photos in RMNP and our wedding in Vail with them.

Their talent is unmatched and the photos prove it! I would also HIGHLY recommend splurging for the video, I cannot stop watching mine!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

I have been following Brittany on Instagram for years. When my fiancé and I decided we wanted to elope we thought it would be the perfect time to reach out to Brittany. We live in Florida but planned a Colorado elopement. She was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process! She helped us pick the perfect spot in Rocky Mountain National Park to say our I Do's. She recommended the most amazing vendors, as well. I was so nervous considering I was planning my elopement from the other side of the country but, the big day could not have been anymore perfect. Brittany and her wife Madison were beyond amazing! There are no words to describe all that they did for us. Our photos look like all of my Pinterest dreams come to life. She made every dream I had about my wedding day a perfect reality. We will definitely be using her for every life event going forward.

Profile Picture Skylar, 6/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I’ve been working on this review for a long time. It has been almost 3 months since our wedding and almost 3 years since we’ve first reached out to Brittany about photographing our special day.

Finding a photographer was one of the most important things to us. We went back and forth between local photographers and Brittany. Before we even settled on a date we had already decided that she was going to be perfect. We wanted photos that matched our style; images that we could love forever.

Brittany delivered that in both our engagement and wedding photos. She is so easy to work with which made having photos taken extremely comfortable; even made my husband look and feel like a model! LOL. She works so efficiently and effortlessly... you can tell by the finished products she is amazing at her craft.

It was worth every penny spent. We were so lucky to have Brittany as part of our big day! Our wedding party loved her too! And people have nothing but amazing things to say about all of our photos.

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Brittany was amazing to work with. She captured all the magic throughout the day and we are absolutely thrilled to have these memories forever. She quickly became a friend of ours and we plan to use her for more big moments in our lives! You cannot go wrong with choosing her to capture your big moments in life! She creates pure magic.

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only does Brittany do amazing work, she goes above and beyond her call of duty to help with day of disasters. She's amazing, funny, and truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Saydee, 10/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Booking Brittany for our wedding was the best decision!! She is sweet, kind and loving and she made us feel so loved on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Katlin, 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I figured a review isn't really necessary because Brittany's incredible photographs are evidence enough of how talented of a photographer she is. But I will comment on what the photos don't show - how amazing it was to work with her! She came early to our venue where we were getting dressed and got right to work photographing personal items (epic ring pics!!) while we finished getting ready. She was super flexible and very fast! At the end of the day we had tons of pictures from 4 different locations but she stayed totally on time - we were actually done earlier than I expected! And even though she was fast, there were zero missed picture opportunities and all the final images she sent were just perfect. Another awesome part of choosing Brittany as our wedding photographer was the sneak peek of photos she sent us the day after! It was SO SO amazing to get a handful of professional, incredible photos just one day later that I was able to share (and stare at :)).
The day of your wedding goes by so quickly it's hard to remember everything so I think it's important to have good photos to help remember it by - and that is certainly what Brittany delivered. My entire staircase wall is now covered in beautiful wedding photos :)

Profile Picture Sara, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're looking for 150 STUNNING photos of yourself and your bridal party, Brittany is it for you. If you're looking for 500 decent photos to thumb through for hours including some of your family dancing then You probably want someone with a style a little more laid back. Her photos are elegant, her editing it perfect, I wouldn't trade one photo for the world. The only thing I would have changed is asking her to stay a little later once the lights for our venue went on, which was a big part of the vibe we were going for and spent a bunch on money on string lights that no one will ever see. I highly recommend Brittany, just set your guidelines clear at booking if you want her to take a few different types of photos. Also, if you want to take family photos it's up to you to remember, we missed out on taking my sibling pictures.

Brittany as a person. Her presence is calming when everything around you is crazy, her personality is almost worth as much as her pictures. We love her, our family loved her, our wedding planner even complimented us on how great she was to work with.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany went above and beyond for our elopement. She was professional yet fun. Her love for photography shined through all of our photos. She helped us prior to our wedding also after. I had a dilemma printing (due to the print company) she called, emailed and handled all of it for us! She's the one you need to photograph your special, once in a lifetime wedding day! SHE IS THE BEST!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the greatest experience with Brittany photographing our wedding! Immediately after seeing her photos I was entranced with how she captures the true love between a couple. Although I loved her work I still wanted to make sure that we chose a photographer that we felt comfortable around, which was a challenge since we were having a destination wedding and could not meet a photographer beforehand. Once we set up a call and spoke with Brittany we knew that she got us and our personalities. We liked her so much that we couldn't wait to actually meet her on our wedding day, as if we had nothing else to worry about. Haha.

The day of the wedding Brittany was able to take amazing photos without awkwardly posing everyone and directing every move we made which allowed us to still enjoy the time we had with our guests. Upon announcing that she was leaving not only did myself and my husband give Brittany a huge hug and asked her to stay but so did some of our wedding party. Everyone really bonded with her and truly liked having her around. After the wedding Brittany stayed in great communication about when to expect our photos and once we received them we were blown away. I have received the highest compliments from anyone who has seen the photos from the wedding and we are still enamored with them! I would highly suggest Brittany and can guarantee that you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Brittany and her wife Madison were a blessing to have photograph and film my wedding. Brittany and Madison's professionalism is only exceeded by the true passion they share for their business and the need to take care of their clients. I was floored by the work produced by Brittany and Madison for my engagement and wedding. Sharing my most intimate life experiences with two wonderful women who truly cared about me as a client made my experiences that much better.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany is an amazing photographer & overall a great addition to our wedding. I cannot recommend her enough! Brittany did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. She surpassed all expectations for each. First, her pictures are absolutely breathtaking. They are the perfect mix of artistic, beautiful, and a cinematic documentary reflection of the day. Second, she goes above and beyond. Brittany gets your sneak peaks and your photos to you in an incredibly short period time. We got our full wedding album within the month of our wedding! Third, she is so responsive, professional and kept me at ease throughout the whole process. Brittany became a good friend and our life long photographer. Last but not least, she adds such a great energy to the day. Brittany captures the magic in your wedding. My guests are still commenting about how awesome my photographer was!! Highly Recommended!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew when I was planning my elopement that I HAD to have Brittany there. I scheduled around her availability. She has the most unique ability to make you feel the intense love and emotion of the clients in her photographs. She has been with me though some of the toughest heartbreaks, but also during some of the happiest moments of my life. She was not only was my photographer, but also became a friend to me through helping me deal with and photo-documenting these moments. Her words of advice still stick with me, and now I have the most beautiful images to remind me of those moments and also her friendship. Her artwork is completely priceless to me. Choosing her as a photographer was one of the best decisions I've made (aside from choosing my amazing husband!) She will forever be my go-to photographer!

Profile Picture Cortney, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was phenomenal throughout our entire wedding process. She is so easy to communicate with and gets sneak peaks and your photos to you in an incredibly short period time. We got our full wedding album within a month! We flew out to Denver for our engagement session and her and Madison were so easy to work with and made our trip out there well worth it! Brittany became a good friend and our life long photographer - I couldn't imagine using anybody else! She made our wedding day more than perfect and really was the sole reason we stayed on track of everything and didn't miss a beat! Thanks you thank you thank you ?

Profile Picture KateLynn , 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

She was absolutely amazing for our engagement session and wedding day! So talented and everything she produces is absolutely intimate and gorgeous. I could not have found a more perfect photographer to be a part of our special day, and i hope to fly out to colorado for a session-thats how great she is!!!

Profile Picture Morgann, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany was more than just a photographer. She was more like a best friend who helped make my wedding day perfect. So friendly, so efficient (even with injury), so amazing. She made me feel and look beautiful, and that's all I ever wanted.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely love Brittany!!! She is amazing and made our day even more special. We were happy we were able to share our special day and families with her.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have asked more from a wedding photographer! Brittany fit me in on busy holiday weekend, and her calm-collected manner was so helpful as I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off! I was so nervous I wouldn't feel like a bride due to my casual ceremony, but Brittany captured the magic and made me feel like any other normal bride. I can't wait to drag my husband out to Colorado for anniversary portraits one day!

Profile Picture Jane, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing experience and great person. Captures beauty and emotion with such a keen eye! Highly recommend :)

Profile Picture Honna, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Brittany was our photographer for both our engagement pictures and our wedding. We could not have been more pleased with choosing her as our photographer. Her work ethic is extremely professional but it's also very nice that you feel like you are spending the day with a friend too. Very highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brittany is the perfect photographer! She met with me prior to the wedding so that she could understand exactly what I wanted. She made a wedding day timeline which helped my day go soooo much smoother. The day of the wedding she was so sweet and calm during all the craziness and really helped me stay focused. She captured me and my husband's personalities and love for one another perfectly. She has an eye for poses, lighting, environment, etc. that I didn't see in any other photographer's work. I HIGHLY suggest Brittany Photographs for any event but ESPECIALLY for weddings. You won't regret the decision, trust me.

Profile Picture Payton, 3/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning

I had first seen Brittany's work in photography when she had done photographs for my, now, sister in law and her family. I had found her Facebook page, and looked through her gallery, and just knew that she would have to be the one to capture such a beautiful moment in my, and my husband's lives. I am so happy she had made herself available, as our wedding had been scheduled on New Year's Day!

The entire experience with her had been pleasurable, and she is definitely a professional! She both advised us on how she would like to capture our special moments, as well us remained open to any changes we requested.

She is very responsive to inquiries, or further questions about the service she provides, and had been prompt and punctual while i, as the bride, had been running a little behind to my own wedding.

The photographs were everything I had dreamed, and more. I just love them all, and could not have chosen a better photographer!

Profile Picture User6349630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Love! I was looking for creative, fresh takes on traditional wedding photos with great quality and professional execution. That is exactly what I found. Brittany was so attentive throughout the process, always flexible and upbeat! She made us feel like family and that she had known us forever.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

She did both my wedding photography as well as engagement photos. She is absolutely wonderful. The photos were better than I could have ever imagined!!!

Profile Picture Alexys, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews