Brittany Lynn Studios Reviews

39 Reviews for Brittany Lynn Studios

1 User photo

Brittany Lynn Studios 1

Kazia · Married on 09/07/2013

Picking a photographer was one of the items I searched for a long time to find & Brittany Lynn lived up to all my expectations and more! She not only is a great photographer, but she is a great person. We are thankful for all the work she put into everything dealing with our wedding from the initial meeting to the engagement session to the actual day. Her pictures are amazing and her team is beyond professional. Thank you Brittany for creating these beautiful pictures for us to look back at for years to come!

Sent on 10/08/2013

As I was the first of my close circle of friends to get married I have never stood-up in a wedding and didn't have much knowledge on selecting a vendor, or really anything wedding related. The whole process can become very overwhelming and some vendors I met with were very pushy. My fiancé (now husband) came with me to meet Brittany at her office and she quickly put my mind at ease. She was not pushy and asked us about our personal style and took time to talk to us about the whole day and schedule of events. We were able to look at several sample albums and large prints on canvas of her work. The pictures were so pretty and there was a lot of variety which helped us think about some different shots we could take too. On the big day she managed to get all of the shots we asked for and a lot of fun ones that we would have never thought of on our own. We are so glad we went with Brittany she really captured all the moments throughout the day and that seem like blurs in my memory. Without those pictures I might have forgotten some of the small moments because the day really does fly by. We can’t thank you enough and I know I will see you many more times as the photographer for all of my friend’s future weddings!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Cara · Married on 08/12/2013

Brittany was outstanding! Both my wife and I were extremely impressed by not only Brittany's professionalism, approach & style... but also her attitude. She was so fun to work with and really made us feel comfortable and relaxed on our big day. So much time & work goes into an event like this & we thought Brittany brought it all together for us by helping us capture some of our greatest memories! I have no hesitation recommending Brittany to anyone looking for a top-notch photographer. Thank you Brittany for a job well done.

Sent on 09/01/2013

With our wedding quickly approaching, I am at ease knowing we have Brittany Lynn booked as our wedding photographer! We used her services for our engagement photos and could not have been happier! The pictures capture our personalities individually as well as our dynamics as a couple. Brittany Lynn was so easy and fun to work with and really brings her own classy, fun, and artistic flare to her photographs! Cannot wait until January to work with her more!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Katie · Married on 06/29/2013

Brittany was great! She was extremely flexible and modified her work with our schedule. The pictures came out great and it's amazing how she got so many good shots without us knowing. She worked around our schedule to accomodate our needs and made the day less stressful because I knew she had everything under control. I would highly reccommend her for her fresh, new ideas and flexibility on your wedding day! Thank you Brittany for the wonderful photos we will have to remember our special day :)!

Sent on 07/18/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2013

HIRE BRITTANY NOW!! You will not be disapointed. She was our best wedding vendor!! She is a professional and knows what she is doing when it comes to photography and weddings. She is flexible, professional, creative, and responds quickly. Not only were our pictures amazing, I feel she really captured the day. She did such a great job with our wedding pictures. I look forward to working with Brittany in the years to come for all our photography needs and I highly reccommend her to anyone !!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jill · Married on 06/15/2013

Brittany Lynn Studios was the perfect fit for my husband and I. Not only did our photos turn out SO well, but Brittany Lynn Studios was flexible in scheduling, packages, and timing. Our engagement session turned out better than I could have ever imagined, with our pictures being available to us in a timely fashion. As far as our wedding pictures, Brittany Lynn Studios was beyond flexible with all of the unexpected wedding day happenings and our pictures were absolutely amazing. We are beyond grateful for finding Brittany Lynn Studios and recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2013

Brittany Lynn Photography has exceeded my expectations beyond measure. First of all, she was a referral from my best friend, and as always , I was hesitant until I met her . My taste in photos, the love of capturing memories that my now husband and I can look back on was so important and Brittany was ableto see that from the start. Brittany lynn has a style of shooting that is not conventional by an means, but is innovative, personal, romantic, and that just captures all that wedding photos should be . She connected with us , and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our photos speak for themselves. I would recommend her to anyone, and I already have. She has grown so much over the last year, and I am proud to say she was our photographer. I give her a 11/10 for sure and hope that you take the time to look at her work!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Joan · Married on 12/01/2012

Brittany was wonderful. She is a very creative photographer, very organized and works in a timely fashion. She assisted me in selecting the right photo and designing the layout of our "coffee table photo book". Brittany also gave me ideas regarding photos for my family, designing a small photo album for each of my children. We are extremely pleased.

Sent on 01/30/2013
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/24/2013

Although we have not yet seen our complete album, Brittany Lynn is amazing. She is such a professional an respected my wishes in taking pictures after the ceremony. I did not want anyone to see me prior the ceremony and she was so understanding and gave us our time and space. I love Brittany and can not wait to see what our wedding pictures look like.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2013

Brittany did an amazing job! We just got our proofs back and could not be happier with our decision to have Brittany capture our special day. She was great with communication, even after our wedding day. I would use Brittany again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/07/2013
  • JaQuaya

JaQuaya · Married on 10/12/2014

We loved Brittany from our very initial meeting. I love how her packages come with an engagement session because it really gave us a chance to get comfortable with her before the big day and to preview her work. A week before the wedding, we sat down and came up with a timeline together. She was very open to my suggestions and I felt that we really worked well together. On our wedding day, she and her assistant were dressed professionally and showed up on time. Brittany really made sure to make all of our wedding party feel at ease and wasn't intrusive at all. Many of our guests commented that she blended in very well.

Although we don't have our pictures yet, if they were as good as our engagement shoot, I will be one happy bride! Thanks Brittany for capturing our big day!

Sent on 10/23/2014

3.8
      2.0
      3.0

I loved everything as far as our pictures, but it was very sad to see that our video has taken a long time to get back to us. It has taken longer than the contract did state, and when I did speak to other recent brides I was told that it was taking longer than normally. Also, the responsiveness that we did receive from Brittany was lacking. I was so eager to receive the video, that now this situation definitely put a damper in the whole thing.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Abby · Married on 06/20/2014

2.6
      0.5
      2.0
      1.0

I worked with Brittany for a boudoir photo session as a surprise wedding gift for my soon-to-be husband! The session included professional hair & make-up and a 1-hour photo shoot for $275 at a hotel. You bring your own clothes (lingerie, jerseys, etc.) and props (sports props; bats, footballs and veil, jewelry, etc.)
    The session was very relaxed, and Brittany does a fabulous job making you feel comfortable and helps you have a good time with it! The hotel room was very cramped, which limited the shots and poses Brittany can get, but she is creative with what the hotel room offers.
    The one disappointment is that the photos didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. One issue was that the hotel room had "hotel decoration"-photos on the walls, which were in the background of many photos making the photos look a bit "cheap." Removing the photos before the shoot would have been beneficial to the quality of the photos (however, not something you as a client think about until you see the photos). Also, the photos were not edited to my expectations; which is to smooth skin and flaws (especially in a boudoir-type photo-shoot). I didn't expect photo-shopping like magazines do, but basic editing. I spent over 8 hours editing the photos myself afterwards, to make them acceptable (and something I was comfortable printing). After telling another photographer about my experience, they mentioned that they even smooth skin and flaws in baby photos and was surprised this had happened.
    Overall I was able to get 15-18 photos for a book, plus I took one pose myself that Brittany didn't get.
    I was thankful I didn't spent any more than $275 for the session.
    The hair and make-up were just ok; my hair was nothing impressive as the curls barely held through the session.

Sent on 08/06/2014