Brittany Barclay Photography Reviews

77 | Denton, TX

77 Reviews for Brittany Barclay Photography

Lindsay · Married on 04/29/2016

My experience with working with Brittany was fantastic! From bridals to wedding day she was able to catch our most precious moments together as well as the candids. She a lighthearted photographer that made me feel comfortable through the whole process. Communication with Brittany was always a priority and she aims to make you happy. I was very pleased with all our beautiful photos and as well as her promptness of getting the photos to us. Thanks for all you did for us. Can't wait to hire you again in the future for family photos! :)

Sent on 09/30/2016

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

I adore you two and your families! It was such a pleasure working with you and getting to know you. I miss you and think you need to get married again :)

Maddison · Married on 12/10/2015

Brittany was an absolute pleasure to work with on my special day.
    She wasn't just a photographer, she becomes more like a friend.
    She tries everything in her power to make your day even more special.
    From coming early to make sure she was prepared, catching special moments or just being a person with such an amazing personality, it was like a breathe of fresh air when Brittany was around! I truly feel overwhelmed with the love I got from Brittany.
    Incredibly professional, amazing work and very reliable! I absolutely, 100% recommend her to any bride! She made my day unforgettable!

Sent on 03/24/2016

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

You are so sweet! Love you so much!

From the first time talking with Brittany on the phone, she made me feel so excited for our engagement pictures! When we met her in person, we had a blast working with her. She made our pictures enjoyable, and in turn captured our personalities perfectly! They turned out exactly how we wanted them to! She took her time with us, and actually got to know us before our wedding. At the wedding, she helped everything run very smoothly by having a plan and running it efficiently. Her turn around time is quick, and the quality is perfection! I am so thankful we chose Brittany Barclay Photography to capture our special day!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2015

Brittany and Jen were AMAZING! There are not enough good things to say about Memory Makers. I never knew how important a photographer was until I got married, the entire timeline depends on them. Brittany had me complete a list of all of the pictures that I wanted (it was a long list) before the wedding and made sure that I got EVERY single one of them in the least painful way possible. Not only did she make sure that I got the pictures that I wanted she was my personal seamstress on the day of the wedding when my dress strap broke, she was prepared for everything. THANK YOU so much for making my day so memorable and special.

Got the pictures within three weeks and have waited to post them because my friend who got married before me is still waiting on hers, great turn around time and quality.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

We loved working with you two. Best wishes!

Manasa · Married on 07/11/2015

Working with Brittany was absolutely amazing. We felt comfortable as soon as we met her and had a great time working with her through our engagement shoot and at the wedding. She was very efficient, professional and helpful. We also got our pictures from the wedding very quickly and they were amazing! I highly recommend Brittany, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Brittany Barclay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I had a blast with you and Jay. Best wishes for your future!!

Photographers did a great job! Brittany is amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sara · Married on 05/24/2015

Oh my word. If you are looking for a professional staff who truly loves what they do, choose Memory Makers Photography. Brittany was so amazing. She is so good at what she does! I got married at the Milestone and from the moment she arrived she was calm and ready to go! She knew the best places for pictures and her assistant was also great! Together they made a great team. I would suggest them to anyone in the DFW area looking for a great experience!

Sent on 06/24/2015

victoria · Married on 03/07/2015

we have used memory makers for three weddings in my family and a private photo session. she's amazing and I would have been able to make it thru my wedding with out her!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Brittany was professional and made sure my day was perfect! She also got my picture back to me very quickly!

Taylor · Married on 10/03/2014

She did 3 wedding in my family, my bridals, and engagements. Could not have been happier with my pictures and her service. She also was extremely helpful during the wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2014

Best photographer ever! Me being the first to have a actual traditional wedding (and not knowing what to fully expect), and being a little indecisive.. Brittany helped take full control and made sure everything that needed to be done, was. She went out of her way and even helped dress our flower girl and ring bearer when we were running a little behind,
    I would recommend her to everyone!
    Pictures turned out GREAT!! Soo many compliments!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Brittany is a joy to work with!! she has plenty of fun ideas for bridals and wedding photos. We LOVE our wedding book, it was done with such care and thoughtfulness! She sends you ideas of where to do bridals and gives you plenty of time to take all the pictures you're wanting. Very timely as well, she always met deadlines and was always in contact with us. I would recommend her for any photography needs! She can get canvas portraits for a great price!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Very friendly and great to have around on your big day. Reasonable pricing. Brittany is great, and Stephanie and Madison were great too. Able to edit as requested. Save the date magnets and art prints are perfect.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 01/04/2014

Love Britt! They did a great job at my event and was so flexible! Great and easy to work with!

Julianne · Married on 12/20/2013

I would definitely recommend Memory Makers Photography. My engagement pictures / wedding pictures turned out wonderful! Brittany and Karen are so easy to work with. They make you feel relaxed and make the photo shoots fun. Their packages are very reasonably priced and worth every penny. I feel like our wedding books will provide us with a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 01/29/2014
  • Rhonda

Rhonda · Married on 09/15/2013

Brittany is amazing! She makes photo shoots fun and her photos are beautiful! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2013

Brittany was amazing!! All of my pictures turned out beautiful and I absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 09/16/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/16/2013

Brittany was great to work with! She makes you feel like you are the most beautiful bride she's ever seen. Our pictures were gorgeous!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2013

Brittany and her assistant were amazing! They made sure they took pictures of everything I asked for and more! Completely happy with the response time and quality of photos and I love the photo book she made for us!!!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Alycia · Married on 11/17/2012

So glad I chose Memory Makers for our engagement and wedding pictures! Brittany was flexible, fun to work with, and captured the most amazing pictures on our special day that we now have forever! Such a talented photographer.

Sent on 01/15/2013

Kelsey · Married on 11/10/2012

Brittany was great! She was wonderful not only the day of our wedding but before and after, as well. All of the pictures turned out amazing, I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/13/2013

Daphne · Married on 11/04/2012

Brittany Barclay with Memory Makers Photography is so easy to work with, she was completely responsive, worked with me on special photos I wanted and covered every aspect of the day. I didn't have to worry or even think about it. She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her and the quality of her work to anyone.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Jaye · Married on 11/04/2012

Brittany is the greatest! Her team caught all of the most precious moments of my wedding. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Tia · Married on 09/29/2012

Brittany was wonderful to work with!!!!! And not only at the wedding but with my other sessions as well. All of my pictures turned out gourious. I couldn't even decided which ones I wanted in our album. I felt as if she and her asistant was one of our guest. I absoulty loved working with them!!!! I would recommend Brittany to any body and plan to use her in future.

Sent on 01/17/2013

Heather · Married on 05/26/2012

Brittany was amazing to work with! We had so much fun on all our sessions (engagement/Bridals/Wedding) and couldn't be happier with the pictures. On our wedding day Brittany was a huge help guiding us through what to do and coordinating everything to get all of the pictures that we asked for. I can't wait to use Memory Makers again!!

Sent on 07/09/2012