Brittani Burns Photography Reviews

5 | Charlotte, NC

5 Reviews for Brittani Burns Photography

Mindy · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect in every way possible. Brittani makes a photography session a hangout session. Thru everything she envisions, she delivers beyond expectations. It's not just pictures you get from this girl, you get an experience you'll never forget. Love you Brittani. Keep doing what you're doing!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brittani Burns Photography's reply:

Mindy, I have so much love for you and your little family in my heart. Thank you for your kind words. I loved our adventure engagement session so much. Thank you for trusting me & my vision.

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2018

Brittani is not only an amazing photographer, but she is also an amazing person. She was very understanding and flexible which we appreciated SO much. We had so much fun doing our adventure engagement photoshoot, she really makes you feel comfortable being 100% yourself! Her eye for photography is impeccable and we are in love with every photo she delivered. Best decision ever was booking Brittani, and we couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2018

Brittani was our engagement & wedding photographer. She was professional, down to earth and felt as if we knew her for years.  We had many conversations about what was important for us to be captured and she always followed through on our wishes. At our wedding, she felt like she was part of the family and everyone was so comfortable with her. I know anyone who chooses Brittani will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2018

lana · Married on 07/21/2018

Brittani was so much fun to work with from start to finish! She made the whole process easy and stress free. She even helped me pick someone to do hair/makeup! We absolutely loved our time with her and couldn’t stop laughing!

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Mikey

Mikey B · Married on 03/10/2018

I would hire Brittani Burns Photography all over again if i had to!!

Our photos were stunning!! Brittani and her husband (who was her second shooter at our wedding) couldn’t have been a better fit for us as a couple and for our wedding. We didn't want cheesy "posed" photos.. so when I looked at Brittani Burns Photography website and social media accounts we knew she was exactly what we were looking for. During our engagement session, Brittani and her husband were so dang funny, we had a freaking blast! Both engagement and wedding pictures turned out exceeding our expectations of what we were hoping for. She's also incredibly affordable, and makes the whole process so stress free. Nothing but amazing things to say about Brittani!!! Without a doubt she will be our forever photographer!

Sent on 10/15/2018