Britt Giltenan Events Reviews

Britt Giltenan Events 3
  • Sydney

Sydney Duarte · Married on 11/03/2018

The most amazing coordinator

Britt is an incredible wedding planning and will go to the ends of earth for you. I think I personally gave her WAY too much to do, and she thrived on it. My wedding day was so easy that the only thing I worried about was not tripping down the aisle. I can promise you a wedding planner or even just a day of coordinator is worth it when you work with her!

Claire · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING. After finding Britt on Wedding Wire, she was the perfect day-of-wedding coordinator from the start. We planning our Savannah wedding from Virginia and Britt made everything so simple. She's a calm but authoritative presence in a hectic environment. From her color-coded spread sheets and timelines to her rehearsal evening and wedding day coordination, she ensured everything went as planned. Couldn't have asked for a better fit.

Kim Bianco · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Britt as our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in Savannah, GA this past April (2018).

Short Story: It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Long Story: I do not know what I would have done without Britt. At first, I did not think a day of coordinator was necessary. I have a big family & a ton of people volunteered to help on the day of our wedding. However, after doing my own research - I decided to spend the money on a day of coordinator. A day of coordinator is 100% worth the expense!

During the rehearsal, Britt was great with dealing with my family & took charge of making sure everything was covered. Except, who the bride & groom were supposed to look at (the officiant or each other). We never thought about it until we were standing up there. Oops - my husband and I still laugh about that!

I have no idea what went on to get my vision to come to life on the day of the wedding as I was tucked away enjoying the day with my family & bridal party. Britt made sure the reception & ceremony was setup to perfection just as I had planned.

My husband and I had a vision and Britt made it come true! Cannot recommend Britt Giltenan Events enough!

Britt Giltenan Events 4
    Britt Giltenan Events 5
    Britt Giltenan Events 6

craig · Married on 03/16/2018

I'm a wedding DJ, and have worked with many wedding planners. I think the biggest thing when picking any wedding vendor, is are they easy to work with? Brit was the best. Really. She is super organized and knows how to roll with the punches. Even if thrown a curve ball, Britt will knock it out of the park for her client. If you're looking for attention to detail, and someone who's truly passionate about what she does, then hire Britt. I wish all wedding coordinators were like her!

Larissa · Married on 11/26/2017

Brittney was a great day of wedding coordinator! She was calm and collected and kept the wedding on track and on time. She made the day so enjoyable by making sure everything was taken care and I didn’t have to worry about anything. She went above and beyond at making our wedding a special day!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Britt Giltenan Events's reply:

Thank you so much Larissa! I truly appreciate your kind words. It was such a pleasure to work with you and get to know you. Congratulations again!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Britt was awesome! The original planner we had dropped the ball on several things, and Britt was right there to save the day! She was professional, attentive, and very personable! My family and guests loved her! I would highly recommend Britt as an event planner!

Sofia · Married on 06/17/2016

I was an international bride who knew very little about the wedding world in America. Brittany quelled all my fears and was able to involve me in every step of the planning process from afar. I felt that she always had things under control and with family flying in from all parts of the world, she made my wedding warm and problem free. I would recommend Brittany to anyone who is looking for a planner with a lot of heart but also superb organizational skills.

Kelsey · Married on 05/15/2015

The best!

Brittany is phenomenal! Calm, cool and collected, she thinks of everything to make your day as stress free as possible. She has a great rapport with all the vendors and is extremely organized. Thanks so much for all that you do, Brittany!