Briteside Reviews

9 | Jacksonville, FL

9 Reviews for Briteside

Lesley-Anne · Married on 04/01/2017

I couldn't have picked a better band for our wedding! Not only did they interact with our guest and keep them on the dance floor the entire reception they helped organize everything from our wedding party introduction to the special dances! They definitely made it a night to remember for everyone!

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2016

Briteside is everything you want for a fun, interactive wedding reception. Michael and the rest of the band are exceptional performers and will accommodate any request so you do not have to worry the day of! I was unsure of what to expect walking into the reception (and had my mind on a thousand other details that day) and I was completely blown away by the first song. My friends and family sang and danced for hours nonstop! Highly recommend!

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

Briteside was the highlight of our wedding! I can't recommend them enough. They were very professional and accommodating. They played music for the ceremony, sang during dinner, and got the party started after dinner. We were dancing all night! They are a lot of fun, very interactive, just awesome! I had so many people say how great the band was, many said they were the best wedding band they've experienced. If you want an unforgettable night, hire Briteside. We loved them.

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

Briteside was easy to work with, but they MADE our wedding reception. Leading up until dinner, I was so stressed about timing and the order of events due to miscommunication with my wedding planner. However, Michael and his crew made everything run so smoothly and had EVERYONE dancing. My favorite part of the reception was when my husband and I took a step back to watch our family, friends, and parents' friends smiling and laughing on the dance floor. Briteside read the crowd so well and I could not have picked a better selection of songs. One year later, my friends still talk about how much fun they had with the band. We had a good crowd from Boston, and I will never forget how much fun I had singing on stage when Briteside played our last song - Sweet Caroline.

Kendal · Married on 04/09/2016

Having BriteSide at our wedding was one of the BEST planning decisions we made! Our wedding would not have been as rememberable without them! We wanted our reception to be a party with everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Briteside 110% delivered! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time the entire night. Including our grandma!!! They did a great job of keeping everyone engaged. Our guests still talk about our wedding because of Briteside over 1 year later!

Megan · Married on 08/01/2015

My husband and I hired Briteside for our wedding on 8.1.15 and they were just what we were looking for. The band can literally play anything from low key dinner music to reggae to hip-hop and country. For our wedding party introductions we wanted clips from different songs for each couple that entered and they were very accommodating. By the end of the night we were even on stage singing with them! We have had multiple wedding guest compliment us on our band choice. I would highly recommend Briteside for any wedding or event. They definitely know how to keep the party going!

Angela · Married on 10/22/2016

We wanted a party for the reception, We wanted intimate for the ceremony that's what we got with this band! The energy and passion they each have defiantly radiated to us and our guests. My family have some musicians and they allowed them to jam out with them on stage! Micheal listened to every request we wanted from the ceremony to cocktail hour and reception. Our guests danced the night away and are still talking about it. We even got to hang with them after the wedding at the Keywest bars. Bride side went over and beyond to make our most favorite day possible. Traveling thru a hurricane to get to us in Keywest, speaks volumes! I would hire them over and over again. If you like real music not a band singing over tracks BRITE SIDE is your band! We had a destination wedding, so picking a band is difficult but after searching for months and not finding what we wanted, we stumbled across Brite Side and I knew we found our band after speaking with Michael!

Julie · Married on 10/22/2016

3.5

Book them! They are amazing - super talented and just did the best job. We would not have had as much fun without them. We and our guests are still raving about our wedding and how much fun it was.

Stacey · Married on 03/25/2017

3.0

We had so much fun with Briteside for our wedding weekend! Couldn't have been More perfect. Amazing variety of songs. Very professional. Minor quirks with the assigned songs but nothing we couldn't handle ( or dance to)!