Brit Tarr- Hair & Makeup Reviews

15 | San Luis Obispo, CA

15 Reviews for Brit Tarr- Hair & Makeup

1 User photo

Paige · Married on 09/22/2018

Britt took my vision for my hair and makeup for my wedding and made it even better than I imagined! Her and her team did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and I. Our looks were cohesive and long lasting! And she made the whole process fun and was very efficient.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

Brit is like having another friend around to help you get ready on your big day!

Brit was wonderful! I'd recommend her to anyone!

I especially appreciated how friendly Brit was in both my trial run and day-of. She's just fun to talk to, and she really works with you to develop your look for the big day. On the trial run day, we tried a few different hair styles in order to figure out what I really wanted. In the weeks leading up to the big day, she was responsive when I wanted to add in additional services and a 3rd stylist for my wedding party. And on the big day, I was super happy with how both my hair and makeup looked!

I can't stress enough how great it was to work with Brit - she just brings the best in results, communication, and making the day more fun! Thanks Brit!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/03/2018

Brit is the sweetest and most talented hair and makeup artist! She was there through the whole process, from engagement photos to the big day. Brit is very thorough and makes sure that you are 100% happy with the outcome. On our wedding day, she provided full hair & makeup for myself and all of my bridesmaids. What could have been a stressful morning, was such a fun and memorable day with my girls. Not to mention they all looked GORGEOUS! I love Brit and would recommend her to everyone for their hair & makeup :)

Sent on 06/15/2018

Autumn · Married on 10/14/2017

Brit is wonderful. I used my hair & make up trial for our engagement photos and they came out perfectly. For the wedding, I wanted a different look, which made me incredibly nervous (bride brain is real). Brit professionally replied to my numerous anxious emails the week leading up to the wedding. Turns out I was nervous for nothing, she made my hair look beautiful. Amazingly, it stayed in place -- even after 8 hours of literally jumping up and down during the reception. Brit is the best.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Amy · Married on 07/28/2017

If I could give Brit and her team 20 stars I would! Every single girl in my bridal party LOVED their hair and makeup. My hair and makeup was absolutely perfect. Brit was professional, fun, kept everything on time (even early) and so sweet!!! The makeup looked natural and she uses great products. Thank you Brit from the bottom of my heart for making my day so perfect. Book Brit!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Brit Tarr- Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was such a pleasure doing your wedding Amy! You and your crew are all gems! xoxox

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Brit and her team were amazing. When I went for my initial trial, I had an idea of what I wanted for my hair and she recreated the look perfectly; however, I was not in love. She suggested we try a different style and it was like she read my mind. It was perfect. I am not normally a makeup person and she knew exactly how to dress me up so that I was not overly made up, but still looked glamorous on my big day. We got off to a little bit of a late start on the morning of the wedding (100% my fault) and Brit and her team were able to make up the time. Even though I know they must have been stressed, they never let on, which helped me relax. Many of the girls in my bridal party had been in several weddings over the years and they were all very impressed with Brit and her team and all told me that I had picked well. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Brit Tarr- Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Anna! Loved being a part of your special day! You are a gorgeous bride!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2016

Brit is AMAZING. We did my hair and makeup trial a couple months before the wedding. We tried a few different styles out, decided on one thing, and then when my wedding rolled around I changed my mind and she was still able to give me exactly what I wanted. It was so much fun getting ready with her and her assistant- they were both very friendly and sweet and fit seamlessly into our group. They were able to get us all wedding ready right on time. I was thrilled with how everything turned out- we all looked and felt so beautiful all night long. I wouldn't trust my hair and makeup with anybody else! Do yourself a favor and book her!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Ali · Married on 07/17/2016

BOOK HER!! Brit was amazing all the way around! In addition to being an incredibly talented hair and makeup artist she is the sweetest person in the business. We had to start earlier than I was able to get in to the venue but Brit figured out a second location to meet and get a few of us set with hair curled before heading over to the bridal suite. She does everything with grace, sweetness, professionally, and a smile. I'm so glad I went with her for my wedding day!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/07/2016

Brit is absolutely amazing! Her work is fabulous and you will not be disappointed! She's so laid back and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I was beyond thrilled with how my hair and makeup turned out on my wedding day and cannot thank Brit and her team enough.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

I went through Bluebird Salon and got teamed up with Brit to do my hair and makeup. She did a fabulous job and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. She is such a sweet person and makes sure you absolutely love how you look. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Laura · Married on 08/16/2014

Brit is the best!! She did a FANTASTIC job on me and all my bridesmaids for my wedding. She is fun to be around, super personable and sweet, and incredibly talented. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2013

Brit has been my hair stylist for several years now and has always done an exceptional job with my hair! She has amazing style and vision as well as understanding of what I want. (super rare with hair stylist, am I right?) Of course I chose her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding and it was THE best decision I made. I just can't say enough about her work. She is wonderful!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2011

Brit did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding as well as my bridesmaids. Very talented, personable and fun to work with! Highly recommend her for your wedding, she will listen to your wishes and make it better then you could imagine!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Vandi · Married on 08/04/2007

Brit is a one of a kind stylist that I am so thankful for! Brit has done my hair for years, and I have LOVED my hair every single time I've seen her. She also styled my hair for my wedding, and it was gorgeous! I have always had long hair, and am incredibly picky when it comes to people touching my locks. But the first time she did my hair, I was at complete ease.

She's fun, warm, and a great listener . Not only is she someone you could trust your hair with, she is a beautiful person inside and out. Brit uses her talent and expertise to make your look the best version of you.

Sent on 02/28/2014

Brit and 2 other girls came to our hotel to get us ready. They were on time, fun to hang out with and we looked great at the end. I would highly recommend Brit! Also, I have curly hair and she managed to do my hair straight and it stayed ALL night. I was SO happy with my hair and make-up!

Sent on 11/18/2014