Bristle and Bloom Reviews

View more information

• Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 10/04/2021

Made me feel like a Million Bucks

As some one who has had some very VERY bad luck with wedding hair (as a bridesmaid) in the past, I was super wary of who to hire for my big day. Luckily, Olivia Garvin Makeup knows some amazing people and made this recommendation and I am SO glad she did. Emily was extremely professional, very friendly, and made my hair look like I stepped out of an ethereal meadow dance party. My hair looked like my miu miu twist perfume smells (insert plug for miu miu perfume). Not only did Emily make me feel like a million bucks, she also made my mother/bridesmaids feel the same. 10/10 recommend you hire Emily for all your hair styling needs!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh Lauren! Thank you for this review. It means the world to me to know that you felt so perfect on your wedding day. Congratulations to you and Kevin and best of luck in this next chapter of your love story!🤍
    Nicolette Married on 05/22/2021

Loved my hair!

Omg I LOVED my hair and she was so much fun to work with!! My bridesmaids loved their hair as well. I don’t know what she did, but my curls were literally still perfect by the end of the night. Amazing and beautiful work!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh thank you so much Nicolette!!! I’m so happy to hear that you and your party all loved your hair. You really made my day! Thank you so much for sharing.🤍
    Casey Married on 10/01/2020

Loved my wedding hair SO much! Emily was great!!

After pivoting from our original wedding plans, I found Emily a few months prior to our wedding. Emily was so great, very responsive and truly cared about making me feel my best our on day. For my wedding, I wanted a hairstyle that would really feel like me and not too "done up". During my trial, she spent time discussing exactly what I wanted, tried a few different things and I left feeling confident that I would love my hair the day of our wedding. Day of the wedding was great as well - all my bridesmaids and mom loved their hairstyles! Thanks so much, Emily!!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Oh, thanks so much Casey! I am glad you were happy with my service. That means everything to me. Congrats and I hope you are doing great.
    Sarah Married on 09/14/2019

Dreamiest hairstyles ever!

Emily was such a pleasure to work with leading up to the wedding and on the day. She was so easygoing and receptive to any requests/changes I had during our trial and on the morning of the wedding, and she made my entire bridal party feel so special and gorgeous. I'm still obsessed with each and every one of their styles and we all felt so incredibly comfortable working with her. I can be a bit particular about my hair, but I could not have imagined a softer, more romantic look than what Emily created for me. Honestly, she took my Pinterest inspiration and made it even better. And it looked just as perfect at midnight after hours and hours of dancing!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Awe Sarah, you’re the best!!! I had such a great day laughing with you, your girls, your beautiful mom and g-ma. Thanks to you, I met some really incredible connections. I hope you are thoroughly enjoying wifey life.❤️
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 08/24/2019

Loose waves and braids :-)

Emily is an amazing stylist. We hired her for our wedding. She's very friendly, creative and good at working with loose curls and braids. She was a pleasure to work with and we were really happy with the final results!

Bristle and Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much Maggie! You guys were the coolest group, missing bridesmaid dress and all! I am glad I was able to be a part of your very special day and I am glad you loved your hair. Happy Holidays!