Brio Strings Reviews

Brio Strings View more information

• Crystal
    Crystal Married on 05/18/2019

Ceremony Music

Your going to love them! I can’t wait for them to play the beautiful pieces that me and my fiancé selected for our wedding May 18, 2019
    Kelly Married on 05/16/2015
    We used Brio Strings for our ceremony at the Tanglewood House based on the recommendation of Tanglewood. We were so happy with them. It adds so much to a wedding to have live music. Two (or maybe three) of the songs I chose they didn't currently have in their repertoire, but they were able to learn them for us. They were absolutely perfect and added so much to our wedding day. Also, Erin is super easy to work with. I'd highly recommend them.
    Kendra Married on 04/25/2015
    We invited Brio Strings to play for our wedding ceremony, and we're thrilled we did! Their musical talent is outstanding! Without a doubt, you will enjoy their beautiful music for your special occasion. Erin was a pleasure to correspond with concerning all questions & song selections. The children are super respectful, courteous, and polite. You'd be hard pressed to find a better classical string band, especially at such a fantastic price! They are extremely reasonable and sound phenomenal. I would have them again for any special event in a heart beat. Definitely contact Brio Strings! You'll be happy you did :)
    Terry Married on 04/26/2014
    This ensemble made my wedding day everything I could hope for. They were very professional and talented. I couldn't be happier with their services!
    Jessica Event on: 03/15/2014
    What an amazing group!! They were on time, professional and eager to perform for our group. Their music was wonderful as were there selections. I would highly recommend this group to anyone!!
    Janet Married on 10/07/2013
    I loved working with Brio. They offered suggestions on music that made my day special. Brio responded quickly to all of my questions and concerns. They arrived on time and prepared. The group obviously love to perform together. My guests loved them.
    Sara Event on: 09/15/2013
    Burdoc Farms has had the pleasure of working with the Brio String Ensemble. They are a joy to work with not only because of their amazing talents but because they are a wonderful and joyous family. Their talents would be a great addition to any event, whether a wedding, corporate event or family gathering.
    Candyce Married on 08/04/2013
    I chose Brio strings to preform at my wedding ceremony and through out cocktail hour. Your first initial response upon finding out that this is a group of children may be shocking. I gave them a chance and sat down to see what they had to offer. I was absolutely blown away and they literally brought tears to my eyes. Choosing this group of prodigies was one of the best decisions I made among the many choices a bride has to make. They bring a sense of innocence and grace to the atmosphere and all of my guest absolutely loved them. They are all so well behaved it was like doing business with little adults trapped inside a cute little kids body…

Brio Strings's reply:

Thank you!! Your wedding was just amazing and we have so many great memories (and photos-thanks!) of that day!