Brindle Creative LLC Reviews

10 | Cambridge, MA

10 Reviews for Brindle Creative LLC

Josie · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing!

Charlie and Randi are an amazing duo. They’re very professional and made us feel so comfortable that we didn’t even know they were there filming us. We just watched our videos and they were edited perfectly and all the sound bytes they added into our video was great. I was personally excited for the drone.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Josie! Thank you for the glowing review. Randi and I are still talking about how much fun your wedding day was. The people, the venue, the dancing, it was a blast! We're honored and humbled that you picked us to help document your big day. It was clear from the moment we first met that you and Paige are just a perfect match. Best of luck to you both in your future together :)

Darcy Quintana · Married on 10/06/2018

Truly incredible :)

Brindle Creative Videography was truly amazing! Charlie and Jason were so kind and professional and made it so easy! They loved the enthusiasm of everyone at my wedding! I would 100% recommend them for a videographer for a wedding. Our wedding video came out beautiful and perfect. It was exactly what we wanted. I wish we could do it all over again with them. I am so glad we chose Brindle Creative to video our wedding :)

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words, Darcy! You and José are such an amazing couple, and it was a pleasure working with you both. Wishing you all the best in your future together :)

Michael · Married on 06/16/2018

In short, you would be doing yourself a HUGE Disservice by not using Brindle Create. The only reason I gave them 5 star's was because I could not give them 10. Feel free to watch out video. (I know, my wife is WAYYY more attractive than me.) https://vimeo.com/282964961/be99cb4a7e

I cannot say enough about Brindle Creative. From early morning to late at night, they encapsulated the day perfectly. They were they first vendor to arrive and the last vendor to leave. We could not have been happier contracting these folks.

The team hung with us took incredible footage. The drone coverage had some of the best views of the water. A high flying view of boats passing and beautiful blue water set the tone for the video.

Some folks at the ceremony said that they had a hard time hearing my vows, but luckily Brindle caught everything! It was great to see all of the dancing that I missed when I was out talking to people and to see the people I missed when I was dancing.

My wife and I were in tears watching both videos they created for us. Editing work took about a month and a half. With the quality of work and editing that they put in, we can now relive all of the work and love we put into the event. It was the best way to relive the entire ceremony and party. Brindle Creative caught everything, all of the dancing, living, and loving. After the ceremony is over, you will always wish it lasted longer.

I have probably watched it 15 times since they sent the edits... Love these guys. Absolutely hire them.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Mike! Thanks for the glowing review. We had such a blast covering your wedding day. So glad you were able to re-live those moments and share them with your friends and family. It makes our job easy when you give us so much fun footage to work with. Hope you and Cait are living it up in your married life together so far. Cheers!
    Charlie

Kirsten · Married on 10/14/2017

Wow where do I begin! Our experience with Brindle Creative LLC was amazing. We got married October 2017 and from the moment Charlie showed up he was so attentive and respectful! We had a crazy schedule traveling to get photos in and he and Randi were there every step of the way! We would show up and he was already there and ready! I never noticed they were in the room with us but captured every moment of our special way! He worked well with our photographer who he met that morning. As for the video... BLOWN AWAY! It was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! I couldn’t have asked for better! I highly recommend Brindle Creative for any event! Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Kirsten! Thank you so much for the kind words. We loved running around with you to capture the best moments of your day. You and Garrett were so fun to work with, and so accommodating for us as your videographers. I hope you enjoy your wedding video for many years to come.

Tania · Married on 09/17/2017

My husband and I chose Charlie after seeing the short film of a coworker’s friend’s wedding. It was the most upbeat, fun video I had ever seen. His creativity made me change my mind on getting a videographer- at first I wasn’t considering one. Weddings should be fun and high energy and we wanted that reflected in our video. The planning process went smoothly. Charlie was flexible with scheduling meetings and had various means of communication. We primarily stuck with email, which made things easier to look back to. He had an assistant for our day, which helped get different angles. A drone was also used to capture some amazing footage of our venue outside. Charlie told us that their job was to capture the day and not get in the way. Honesty, they did just that. I didn’t feel like a giant spotlight was on us the whole night-it felt natural and relaxed. After the wedding, our short video came out amazing! My husband and I realized we weren’t specific to what we wanted in our feature film so we had to ask Charlie to add some scenes. We also wanted a mini video for a relative as a gift. Charlie didn’t skip a beat. He came through with our alterations and add-ons in such a timely manner. Over all, Brindle Creative is the best choice for a unique wedding video-not cookie cutter, not copy paste.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Hi Tania! So glad it was such a positive experience for you guys. I think we captured some of the funniest moments during your reception--you were certainly right in saying it would be "high-energy!" Jason and I both loved taking part in your special day, and we were so happy to hear you enjoyed your video. You have a very exceptional group of family and friends around you :)

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

Charlie and his assistant did a exceptional job covering our ceremony and reception! Leading up to the big day, he was consistently prompt with his responses and very accommodating to our requests. He truly (truly!) went the extra mile to cover our wedding in great detail, and his dedication and amazing work ethic did not go unnoticed by ourselves and our guests. He exhibited a high level of professionalism the entire day, and we genuinely couldn't have imagined a more perfect person to capture this special moment in our lives. The video was made available to us extremely efficiently - possibly in record timing! We were incredibly happy with the quality and artistry of our film! It came out absolutely perfect! We almost chose to forgo a videographer for our wedding, and are so grateful that we changed our minds. Choosing Brindle Creative as your wedding videographer will be the easiest decision you will make during the planning process - so contact him quickly before he gets booked! :)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Thank you Kim! So happy you and Seth chose us to take part in your special day, and even happier that you were pleased with the final video. Jason and I had such a blast with you guys! It warms my heart to read such a rave review, and I truly wish you and Seth all the best in your future together.

Thanks again,
    Charlie

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Charlie at Brindle Creative made such a good impression when we first started working with him that we recommended him to my cousin whose wedding was 10 months before ours. That wedding highlight video was so spot-on and so perfectly captured the emotions and theme of his wedding, we knew we had made the right choice for ours. Even after having seen the Brindle Creative team in action at someone else's wedding, we were blown away by the service at ours. They came early, were very ninja-like in their filming throughout the day, and when we saw the finished product, we got to relive the best day of our lives through all-seeing eyes. There were small details that we had talked about in our very first conversation months before, details even we had forgotten having mentioned, interwoven in the video. The audio was perfect, the images were breathtaking, and the candid emotion they captured warmed our hearts. We received a link to share on social media, a flash drive, and DVD copies for ourselves and family members who wanted them. Do yourselves, your children, and your grandchildren a favor and hire Brindle Creative to preserve the memories of your special day.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We had such a blast covering your wedding and wish you and Joe all the best in the future.

- Charlie

Randi · Married on 08/12/2016

Don't be afraid to tell Charlie your video style preference! He's really talented and flexible in making the video tailored to the bride and groom.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Rusty · Married on 12/05/2015

Charlie from Brindle Creative made the video for our wedding and reception last December. He was great to work with, we didn't have to worry about anything. We just told him what we wanted and he got it done. He worked extra hard to make sure the results were what we asked for. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Brindle Creative LLC's reply:

Thank you Rusty! You and Kate were so much fun to work with, I would give you a 5 star review if I could! I hope you're both doing well.

- Charlie