Brilliant Wedding Venice Reviews

1 User photo

Brilliant Wedding Venice 1

Jennifer Robertson · Getting married on 01/01/2021

Linda is amazing!

Our wedding in Venice was a dream come true and we could not have achieved this without Linda from Brilliant Wedding. Linda came highly recommended by the Hotel Baglioni Luna. Linda was AMAZING...she took care of every detail to ensure our special days were just the way we wanted them to be. Her photographer was fantastic and has given us many beautiful photos to look back on to remember our special time in Venice. Linda also helped us navigate the Italian legalities... which is no mean feat.... all with great care and dedication. She really understood us and what we wanted. She ended up organising both a symbolic ceremony and a civil ceremony so that our dream wedding in Venice could also be recognised as legal in Australia!! We can't thank Linda enough for everything she did and highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/05/2019

Sam Ferguson · Married on 08/30/2019

Brilliant!

Our wedding day surpassed all of our expectations! We smiled all day - it was magnificent. Brilliantly organised by Laura, Stella and the team. We had x3 venues, x12 boats and a gondola - all timetabled down to the minute. Flowers were amazing! All the staff were efficient, polite and amazing at organising. Nothing was too much trouble both on the day and in the run up to the wedding via e-mail. Everything that we asked for they made happen. Planners were discrete on the day and liaised with hotels and Italian staff for us. Final meeting the on the day before calmed nerves and it was great to run through details. Payment was easy. Can't fault The Brilliant Wedding Planners. Can't wait to see the official photos! Sam & Carl

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Ann

Ann Palladino · Married on 08/19/2019

Amazing to work with. Our wedding was everything and more!

Laura was amazing in helping us plan our dream wedding in Venice this year. Being in another county was a bit of a challenge planning a wedding but with Laura's help, it was no problem at all. She was prompt and thorough in answering all of my questions in order to get the job done. Stella was a joy to work with on our actual wedding day and Monica wss excellent with me and my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. It was an event we'll never forget! Albert and Ann❤

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • I

Isha · Married on 10/20/2018

Hindu + Christian wedding in Venice!

We found Laura and Brilliant Wedding Service when we were searching online for a wedding planner to plan our wedding in Venice from the U.S. We are so glad we found them! Laura took care of everything -- connecting us to vendors, listening to all our requests, and making sure it all executed well. We had 2 ceremonies and we were very nervous about how it would execute planning all the way from U.S. Laura took care of everything! Even during the planning process, she was always available and responsive, and so attentive to our needs. We are so thankful for Brilliant Wedding Venice!!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Brilliant Wedding Venice's reply:

Thank you so much Isha & James, it was a pleasure for us ! Looking forward to seeing you in Venice next year!
    Ciao
    Brilliant Wedding Team

Mircea Claudiu Dogaru · Married on 10/14/2018

Simply wonderful

A one of a kind experience made possible by the people at Brilliant Wedding Venice. I highly recommend them to anyone that needs a perfect wedding in Venice. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Juli · Married on 09/09/2018

Steve and I were married in Venice in September 2018 at San Clemente Kempinski Palace. We were planning from the USA and had only been to Venice once. After hours of research , we chose Brilliant Weddings Venice- it was the best decision we made. Linda was the most responsive of all the vendors we contacted, and speaks excellent English. Her efficiency and professionalism carried on through our entire experience. She guided us through every single detail- not only did she plan our wedding, she helped plan the entire weekend including family dinners, sightseeing, accommodations, etc. And every single one of her recommendations exceeded our expectations. The photographer (Laure Jacquemin) and stylist (Marika Ferrara) that Linda assigned to us were extremely friendly and VERY talented. She made the planning fun and the Wedding Day completely stress free. We will forever be grateful for helping us create the best day and trip of our lives.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Brilliant Wedding Venice 2

Christopher · Married on 08/19/2018

We worked with Linda and she was very helpful and quick to respond to our emails. When we arrived at the venue they went above and beyond our expectations. I would recommend using Brilliant Weddings to anyone.

Sent on 08/25/2018

V. · Married on 11/17/2017

Coming all the way from the Midwest to Venice, Italy. I wasn't sure what I was going to get. I was blown away by this company. This company delivered a DREAM WEDDING. I felt rich and famous when I'm just an average person with average income and they went the extra mile with EVERYTHING. I was able to have a church ceremony in ITALY and the greatest photos I can cherish forever. They even provided a makeup artist that made me look sexy (which is impossible for me), an amazing photographer that tops any photographers here in the United States (the quality could not compare), and the exceptional wedding planner that never left my side (LAURA) that orchestrated a masterpiece. Thank you Laura and Brilliant Wedding even though by saying "Thank you" truly does not cut it. Book Brilliant Wedding and you'll still be obsessed talking about and thinking about your wedding for years to come. Absolutely worth every single penny.

Sent on 02/22/2018