Brilliant Wedding Co. Reviews

18 | Los Angeles, CA

18 Reviews for Brilliant Wedding Co.

Brilliant Wedding Co. 1
Brilliant Wedding Co. 2
Brilliant Wedding Co. 3
Brilliant Wedding Co. 4
Brilliant Wedding Co. 5
  • Callie

Callie August · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Incredible Planner!

When we approached Kayla about planning a wedding on a >4-month timeline, she was ready to dive in and help head first! From our first meeting, we knew Kayla was going to be amazing. When I attempted to make the shape of a flower with my hands and I said “you know the ones that go like this”, she actually did know (not even my fiancé could figure out what I was trying to say). After that, Kayla came up with an amazing design plan we both fell in love with & introduced us to vendors that were perfect for our style. She always gave a range of price options, and helped with important questions on every call. From the flowers, rentals, and even guest list Kayla managed every detail. Leading up to the big day, everything was relatively stress free, because we knew Kayla was on top of everything that could arise. When the big day came, she kept my extremely high strung mother calm & got my family in line for photos (not an easy task). I could not have imagined a more perfect day & it’s all thanks to Kayla. I can safely say if anything did go wrong on the big day I had no idea & Kayla took care of every detail. If you want a stress fee planning process & a flawless wedding day – Kayla is the planner for you!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Sabalvaro · Married on 11/03/2019

Couldn't Have Asked For a Better Wedding Planner!

Kayla was there for me every step of the way! She guided me throughout the entire planning process and helped bring my vision to life. She was always so professional, responsive, reassuring, and such a pleasure to work with. I can't imagine what my wedding day would've been like without her and her team! I didn't stress about a single thing knowing that they were handling it all, and they executed everything perfectly. Don't hesitate - book her now!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Leslie · Married on 09/01/2019

Perfect, Flawless, Fabulous!

I don’t have enough nice things to say about Kayla! She made our dream wedding come true in a month! In the big day she fixed things on the fly that I didn’t even think were possible to fix! She is the best in the business and if you want your wedding to go smoothly, hire her!

Brilliant Wedding Co. 6
    Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Fukunaga · Married on 04/27/2019

Brilliant Wedding Co.

Kayla is the best. Hands down!

Brilliant Wedding Co. 12
    Sent on 04/30/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/14/2019

Dream wedding 10 years in the making

Kayla @ Brilliant Wedding Co, did an amazing job coordinating & planning our big day. Despite being based 900 miles away in LA and our wedding in Oregon, the distance was not an issue. Kayla was very easy to get in contact with and quick to reply! From the beginning she made they entire "wedding planning" process a breeze, kept everything very organized and sent reminders frequently so I could keep up on my checklist of things to do! The day of coordination was flawless, I honestly don't think a single thing went wrong (or it did, but she fixed it & didn't tell me!) Kayla brought an assistant and between the two of them, they took care of everything. They made it a priority for my husband and I to just enjoy the day!
    I cant thank you enough, our day was perfect!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Chanel · Married on 09/29/2018

Kayla and Sasha were the best thing that could have happened to our wedding!! We had a previous planner that was horrible and we fired her a month before the wedding. Kayla and Sasha were so organized and on time/a few steps ahead with every single delivery in every aspect of wedding planning. I couldn't have asked for a better team!!! So grateful!!!! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sierra · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Kayla Brill of Brilliant Wedding Co was an amazing experience! I had a guest list of 220 people, a very complicated wedding venue, many vendors and everything went so smoothly thanks to Kayla. Kayla made my wedding an absolute dream! I had an amazing day and I didn't have to worry about anything. She had everything so organized from start to finish and she made the wedding planning process so enjoyable and was always there to help me if I had questions or any doubts. Additionally, Kayla has the best attitude and is the sweetest person ever. Kayla is a true professional and an amazing wedding planner! I highly recommend using Kayla as your planner or coordinator for your wedding or event!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Kendal · Married on 08/04/2018

Kayla made this experience fantastic and so easy. My special day was everything I pictured it would be!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Lily · Married on 03/25/2018

Where do I even begin? It took awhile for my husband and I to finally decide to have a wedding. Never having been the type to know exactly what I wanted my dream wedding to be like, or even know anything about weddings to be honest, I knew we were not going to be able to do this alone. Nor did we want to. In comes Kayla and Brilliant Wedding Co. From the very beginning Kayla was there to help us along the way, step by step, for every decision in the planning process. From the very big decisions to even the little minor details, Kayla was there. I appreciate her patience for my indecisiveness, going back and forth on things, and even last minute changes. Her recommendations from photographers, florals, and entertainment were spot on! We are so happy we went with her recommendations.
    Weeks and days leading up to the big day, Kayla made sure to check in with us. She was always available via email or text to answer any and all questions we had. People asked me how I was so calm, planning a wedding and all. My answer? I have a wedding planner!! And an amazing one at that!
    Even though I knew what the decorations (florals, table design, etc.) were going to look like, the day of the wedding I was blown away at how BEAUTIFUL everything looked put together. Kayla did an amazing job with the design and layout. My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful and organized the wedding was!
    We are happy we went with Brilliant Wedding Co. Absolutely no regrets. Kayla was so great to work with. You can definitely see her passion in wedding planning and her knack for details are unparalleled. We highly recommend Kayla & Brilliant Wedding Co to everyone!!! Thank you so much Kayla, for making our wedding come to life.
    The Chavez’s

Sent on 04/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2018

Kayla with Brilliant Wedding Co. was wonderful to work with. Kayla took everything we discussed during our design meeting and executed all the details perfectly. Weddings are a lot of work and stressful, but Kayla had such a professional and calm demeanor during the whole planning process and the day of. The wedding was beautiful and couldn't have gone smoother. I highly recommend Kayla and Brilliant Wedding Co. 5 stars in every category! I would add a design category and give her 5 stars as well!

Brilliant Wedding Co. 13
    Brilliant Wedding Co. 14
    Sent on 02/08/2018

Kimmy · Married on 10/15/2017

To say that I am a particular person in general is a vast understatement - I am a unique combination of super picky, fairly stubborn and incredibly indecisive. So you can only imagine how I was as a bride in wedding-planning mode. Add to that parents who were hosting the wedding who live in another state (and only were in town 2 days during wedding planning) and a husband from another continent whose customs and expectations of what a wedding entails were often not aligned with mine.

But Kayla from Brilliant Wedding Co. handled this all with stride. I could send her a photo of a tablecloth or cake platter that I found on Instagram and HAD to have and in no time at all she was sending me recommendations of local places I could get something similar. She didn't blink an eye when we joined the florist at the flower mart, spent several hours hand-picking the flowers for the wedding (which I'm fairly certain most florists don't let their brides do) and then an hour after placing the order I changed my mind. She didn't tell me I was crazy when I mentioned multiple times that I had a specific way I wanted each napkin knotted - and for the record all ~165 napkins were knotted just as I had envisioned. And she had an incredible level of patience while doing the wedding rehearsal with 14 foreigners (half of which are rowdy children who do not speak English) who had never experienced an organized American wedding processional/recessional.

Thanks so much for Brilliant Wedding Co. for helping bring to life our vision and the most amazing day of our lives!

Video by Spark Story here: https://vimeo.com/252070719
    Photos by Jenny Quicksall (referred by Brilliant Wedding Co.) below.

Brilliant Wedding Co. 15
    Brilliant Wedding Co. 20
    Brilliant Wedding Co. 21
    Sent on 01/31/2018

Megan · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a very detail oriented person and a bit of a control freak. Working with Kayla was amazing. In the beginning, I really wanted to be involved in planning every detail of my wedding. Kayla let me take the initiative, but also provided sound feedback and suggestions. As we got closer to our wedding and I still didn't have a few vendors, Kayla found us some amazing options well within our budget. About a month before, she completely took everything over! it was amazing. She picked up all my DIY decor items in advance, I didn't have to worry about lugging any of them to the venue the day of, she had a detailed timeline she laid out and took care of all the last minute issues so I didn't have to worry about them leading up to my wedding. She was already very responsive when I had questions or concerns throughout the entire process and very flexible about when and where we would meet for our planning meetings.
    I would highly recommend Kayla for any type of bride (from very controlling to doesn't want to plan anything herself). She is always fun, nice, and calming. Any problems that arose, whether it was budgeting along the way, vendor coordination, the possibility of rain for an outdoor wedding, dress straps snapping, or the power going out, she will work through every problem and is very prepared.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Dave · Married on 07/08/2017

Working with Kayla was an absolute dream! We literally cannot recommend her enough!! A few things really set her apart. She's incredibly organized and detail oriented - we never worried once that she might miss something in any step of the planning. Kayla's vendor sourcing and management was spot on. She also has wonderful, creative ideas and a great sense of style! She went so many lengths to make our wedding perfect and was so kind throughout the whole process. She even worked with a rentals business to build the perfect tables and fabricate an iron base so that we could build our own arbor! Her passion and love for weddings comes through in every interaction. We miss our phone calls and working with her! Thank you Kayla :)

Sent on 09/05/2017

Alex · Married on 05/28/2017

Kayla was everything we could have asked for in a wedding planner. She was punctual, accessible, and everything ran as planned on the day of the wedding. She went above and beyond in every capacity, and we are so happy we made the decision to go with her. Thanks Kayla!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Gary · Married on 10/16/2016

Super Organized!

Kayla is incredibly detail oriented and reliable. We used her month of service, and she really handled a lot of speed bumps that we would've hit a roadblock on.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Megan · Married on 09/23/2016

Kayla and Brilliant Wedding Co helped me throw a beautiful baby shower. It was very refreshing working with someone who truly enjoys thier job. Kayla is patrient during decision making but also kept me on schedule. Kayla and her partnerships (flowers, deserts) were professional, timely, and organized the day of the event. I loved working with them, will use them again, and would refer everyone to work with them.

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/21/2016

Kayla is doing my wedding and I can't tell you how awesome of an experience it has been. For those that don't know me I'm a know it all and with Kayla Brill I soon learned I didn't. She has made this process so smooth and amazing for me and my fiancé .

Sent on 06/17/2016

David · Married on 07/25/2015

Hiring Brilliant Wedding Co. was the single most important thing to the success of our wedding. I don't know how people plan a wedding without a Wedding Planner. Kayla and her team EXCEEDED our expectations. The attention to the smallest details was impeccable. We described what we wanted and laid out a very strict budget. Kayla was able to create our dream wedding and then some. She is very creative, organized, and truly on top of the ball. Brilliant Wedding Co. will make your wedding an unforgettable experience and provide whatever level of involvement you are looking for.

Sent on 06/17/2016