Brilliant Earth Reviews

430 | San Francisco, CA

430 Reviews for Brilliant Earth

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2018

My fiancee and I had discussed what kind of ring I wanted and he loved that with Brilliant Earth he could pick out the exact stone and pair it with a band to create something that was truly unique for us. They also are very helpful in keeping you within a specific budget as they have so many diamonds from which to choose that you can play with the color, clarity, cut and carat to find the right balance for your wants and your wallet! He also tells an adorable story that he was down between two diamonds and was overwhelmed trying to decipher which would be the best buy; the sales associates at Brilliant Earth helped walk him through the specifics of what he wanted and ultimately helped him decide on the one. We love that we can share exactly where my diamond came from and that it was done in a way that is respectful to the environment and society. And the stone itself is beyond compare. Every time I look down at it I am overfilled with joy--it could not be more perfect! I would absolutely recommend anyone to use Brilliant Earth without reservation!!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

I LOVE my engagement and wedding rings

My husband got my ring from here and it's AMAZING. The setting is perfect and they really take the time to create wonderful jewelry that is meant to be kept for a lifetime. I never take mine off and I recommend everyone I know to Brilliant Earth.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/08/2018

I love my ring! My fiancé and Brilliant Earth did an amazing job!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 06/08/2018

My fiancé and I recently purchased our wedding bands from the Boston, MA location. Our appointment went great and we were able to find rings in our price range easily and were able to set up a flexible payment plan. Once we made the final payment our rings were shipped out the same week and we received them quicker than expected. High quality bands at an affordable price from a great company! Our experience with Brilliant Earth was great from start to finish!

Sent on 02/25/2018

Nova · Married on 06/02/2018

Rose Gold Addict

I wanted a simple yet subtle hint of uniqueness to my wedding band. I wanted it to be casual enough to wear by itself without my engagement ring if I needed to. It was important to have at least a 14k gold ring to match my engagement ring of 18k. the rose gold matched exactly and I love it by itself and together with my engagement ring. The price couldn't be beat! I will shop here again for more bands to add on in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Benjamin · Married on 05/26/2018

I loved how personal and attentive the staff was. The store is beautiful, and everyone made my experience wonderful! I hope to come back soon to purchase a wedding band for myself. Truly amazing!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Jeanisa · Married on 01/27/2018

Great selection with options to customize your own masterpiece! We absolutely love our wedding bands and the service is wonderful. Quality and outstanding customer service are what they are known for!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Erin · Married on 01/13/2018

My fiance and I had a hard time finding the perfect engagement ring. I knew I wanted something unique, delicate, and beautiful. The Brilliant Earth showroom was a perfect experience for me because they let me pull many rings at once and compare them side-by-side, which many other places did not permit. I needed that hands-on experience to find my ring. Their staff was patient, accommodating, and knowledgeable about their products and diamonds.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Melissa · Married on 12/31/2017

We got our beautiful, vintage-inspired engagement rings after a visit to the Boston location and an appointment with Mark Sassu who was just wonderful to work with. We found the settings we loved - the rosabel and floriana - after a bunch of trying things on. Mark then helped us envision the cut of diamond we were interested in - asscher - within the settings we loved. It was an easy, friendly process and we didn't feel pressured to go outside of our budget to get a larger stone or more expensive setting. The custom made rings were delivered within a few weeks of ordering and the team kept us updated on progress - which was very helpful for our engagement plans.

Our wedding rings were purchased after a visit to the still-new Washington DC location and an appointment with Jared DeWese. Jared was equally wonderful... and wonderfully patient as this decision making process took a little longer! We eventually settled on the same wedding band and they, too, were shipped a few weeks after ordering. Our rings pair perfectly and we are so grateful to Brilliant Earth for making eco-friendly, ethically-sourced jewelry that we can love for a lifetime. And grateful to Mark and Jared for making the ring selection process a positive one!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Best place for a conflict-free ring!

Sent on 03/07/2017

majileen · Married on 09/09/2017

I am in love! My fiance bought my engagement ring from this company! Conflict free and very earth friendly! My fiance kept raving about Brilliant Earth's customer service. I finally had to come in to get my ring resized. Aside from getting my ring resized, we also met with one of the staff (I forgot her name already) so that we can look at wedding bands. We did not plan on buying one that day but I wanted to see what matched with my engagement ring. The customer was great! She showed me all of the wedding bands that matched with my engagement ring. She gave me suggestions and tips. She was also very patient while I tried each ring one. I am very happy with Brilliant Earth's customer service and highly recommend this company with anyone looking for engagement rings, wedding bands and other jewelry with 100% conflict free diamonds!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Kira · Married on 09/02/2017

Both my engagement ring and wedding band were purchased through Brilliant Earth and I love both. I really appreciate Brilliant Earth's commitment to offering conflict-free diamonds in gorgeous settings. Their customer service also was helpful - it was easy to resize my engagement ring for free when it turned out to be a bit big.

Sent on 02/26/2017

Brilliant Earth's jewelry is beautiful and ethical, which was a big deal to us. My engagement ring had to be resized, and I wanted a slightly different band that my fiancé purchased for me (his had diamonds along the band, while I wanted a simple solitaire) and Brilliant Earth quickly accommodated both requests. We plan on purchasing our wedding bands from Brilliant Earth as well, and I may get my bridesmaid gifts from them as I like their non-ring jewelry and already have a few pieces.

I'd also like to recommend you take a look at their vintage pieces. My fiancé purchased an Edwardian ring for me a few years ago as a Christmas present, and their service with that was just as wonderful as they were with my engagement ring.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

We bought all our rings here and I love them all. This was the only place that I considered buying rings due to their philosophy.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Kristina · Married on 06/24/2017

We bought my engagement ring, wedding ring, and my fiance's wedding ring from Brilliant Earth because we were very impressed with their quality and service. Whenever we had questions or issues (I had technical trouble placing an order), they were very prompt and helped us very quickly. One person even helped suggest ideas for wedding rings to match my engagement ring. The rings came very quickly, and are just gorgeous and worth every penny. I also love how they are conflict free, and even the wood of the boxes and the metals used are made of recycled materials (but it's not like you can tell one bit). Very happy with our choices!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Coleen · Married on 06/03/2017

I love nature inspired designs so I just googled jewelers that have similar designs. They showed up and were exactly what I was looking for. I luckily was in Chicago for the holidays and got an appointment fairly easily. They are also very earth friendly which I loved! They do not support blood diamonds or diamonds that support cartels/war. They also ensure miners are given a livable wage. The metals used are all recycled metals to help reduce pollution from mining and foundry work. Then to give back 5% of the profit goes back to communities affected by mining pollution.
    They are appointment only because it is a small location and to help keep it secure. Which I did not mind. It made it where your consultant paid only attention to you and helped you narrow down the options.
    At the appointment I probably went through almost every wedding band they had available since my engagement ring was not the easiest to match to. They were very patient and pleasant about it. Once I picked out my top choices, we sat back down and she then helped go through and narrow them down with me.
    I do not know much about jewelry prices but my mom said it was fairly reasonably priced especially since they work hard to keep things environmentally friendly.
    I would recommend them to anyone looking for jewelry wedding related or not. Service was great, prices weren't bad, designs were beautiful, and overall great products.

Sent on 01/01/2017

suzzie · Married on 04/14/2017

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Holly · Married on 03/03/2017

I had looked at tons of online jewelers and rings to get an idea of what I liked. I kept coming back to Brilliant Earth's style's, selection and ethics. With only 4 showrooms at current, we did have to travel to get to one, as I'm in Seattle. But luckily my fiancé splits time between Chicago and Seattle. We had a great experience with Mary Pat. She explained the process, the technical aspects and really guided the appointment. I am in love with my ring. It is classic with some character, high quality and gorgeous.

Sent on 02/07/2017

amy · Married on 01/28/2017

My fiance got my ring from Brilliant Earth - and i am IN LOVE WITH IT.
    Not only is it beyond stunning - but their service and quality and their desire to keep everything in their process conflict free (read their story - your jewelry is making a difference!)

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kate · Married on 01/08/2017

I got my engagement ring from Brilliant Earth and I am in love with it. I actually saw it on pinterest and fell in love with it years before I had ever met my fiance. I saved it on my phone and hoped that one day I would get to wear it. When it was time, my fiance bought it and he said that he had no problems getting it. They were fast, easy, and it looks amazing. It was difficult for him that I couldn't try it on, but they had a policy so that he could send it back if something went wrong. I would recommend them!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 01/07/2017

My husband found Brilliant Earth on his own and he designed my engagement ring! But we really loved working with Brilliant Earth. We love that my diamond in ethically made! It is beautiful! We got the matching wedding band, which initially did not match my ring, but Brilliant Earth was very responsive and worked with us to make it right.

Sent on 03/03/2017
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 12/30/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Brilliant Earth! We were very picky about where we purchased our rings because so many jewelers use conflict materials. I felt very comfortable accepting a ring made from recycled metals and with a 100% conflict free stone. What's more, my fiance (who hates shopping) loved working with BE. He said the sales people were kind, responsive and extremely professional. We ordered my engagement ring online from out of state and they were so accommodating and gave my fiance all the information he needed to know about sizing before proposing. Thank you, Brilliant Earth!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Alexa · Married on 12/17/2016

We love brilliant earth! Their products are grogeous. I get so many compliments on my engagement ring. We went into the Boston location to pick out our wedding bands and they were so helpful and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 11/19/2016

My rose gold, round cut diamond engagement ring was purchased through Brilliant Earth's website, and I could not be more in love with it! My Fiance raved about how simple the process was, and I get so many compliments on the uniqueness and clarity of my ring.

Sent on 02/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2016

As prospective brides we all have a vision for our dream ring. My fiancé and I spent hours in several different local jewelers looking for the right piece that was a combination of our personality and style. Although we loved several different designs locally, we found that the local jewelers were unwilling to go out of their way or offer to build our vision or even follow up with us. Days turned into weeks, weeks turn into months, of trying to build the perfect ring but Brilliant Earth did it. With hesitation I looked into Brilliant Earth through Facebook. They were more than willing to listen to my vision and try to create it. On top of it delivering the ring with in two weeks of ordering, a day early of expected arrival, they went through every effort to ensure I had my ring in time for my engagement pictures in just two days. To buy a ring on internet unseen was extremely terrifying and after researching for reviews on Google, coming up with nothing to really pick this company apart we decided take a leap of faith. I could not be any happier with my creation, my experience and we are 125% satisfied!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016