Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 6
Brilliant Bridal 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/10/2017

Everything about this place is AMAZING!! I got to work with Miss Hannah, she made everything so fun and easy. I tried on beautiful dresses and found THE ONE in 30 mins! I feel so blessed to have found this gem!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

I came into the shop to browse at dresses to try and get an idea of what I was looking for, although I didn't have an appointment the staff let me try on a few I liked. After trying those on, I quickly realized I had no idea what I was doing. The lady helping, I can't remember her name, I wish I could she was absolutely amazing. She chose a dress for me to try, looking at it through the bag I was like no way, but I trusted her and gave it a try. That was the dress I bought and fell absolutely in love right away. I am very happy with my experience, I just wish I could remember her name because she deserves recognition.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/11/2017

What an amazing experience! My friends and I have been looking everywhere for a dress with no luck, some places down right rude to me! We decided to walk into this place with no appointment and still they were able to assist. Leah assisted me and was truly an amazing person, she really went above and beyond to be sure I was happy! She made me feel so comfortable which made the experience even better! By the end of the session, I walked out with a beautiful gown! YAY! Thank you so much for the amazing walk-in! ♥

Sent on 03/13/2017

Brooke · Married on 10/29/2017

Anna at the East Mesa location was amazing! It was my first time trying on dresses, she listened to my likes and dislikes and I ended up taking home the very first dress I tried on.
    The prices are affordable and the location was accommodating to my group. I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Brilliant Bridal! Happy shopping to the other brides out there.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Shelbi · Married on 10/28/2017

My consultant at the Phoenix location was so attentive and really looked for what I Wanted. I went in not knowing what I really wanted and found THE dress for way under my budget! I am beyond ecstatic! Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Klaudia

Klaudia · Married on 10/23/2017

My appointment with Brilliant Bridal was my first ever wedding dress shopping experience. Drea was so kind and honest with myself, my mother, and my soon to be mother in law. She was attentive, sweet, and made sure to stay within my budget which was so appreciated. She heard what I had to say and made this appointment so special and memorable. They had a wonderful selection and a very large range of dress styles and prices. I found THE dress with their help and I can't believe how easy the process was with their amazing staff by my side. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so, so happy I went here. I found a beautiful gown for an unbelievable price. I had found another gown at a traditional store that morning and was prepared to order that. However, I had made an appointment at Brilliant Bridal in the afternoon and decided to keep it. They were so accommodating in moving my appointment up (when we finished elsewhere earlier) and helping me and the 5 people with me. Debra was my stylist, and she managed all of us brilliantly with an honest finesse that really made our appointment seamless. While we browsed and selected several dresses for me to try, the dress I ultimately ended up with was one she selected. I was prepared to spend much more, but I didn't need to... I was able to get a beautiful dress and veil for less than my dress would have cost if I'd ordered it from a traditional store!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Crystal · Married on 10/14/2017

Great experience! I was trilled to find a dress that was unique and to be able to take it home with me that day. The staff was friendly and fun. I had ordered my dress from another shop and it came but was the wrong dress, I was panicked with only 2 weeks to go before the wedding. I ended up with a dress that was perfect for me and even cheaper than the first. The alteration shop (A Stich in Time) they recommended was fantastic as well, made the tweaks to the dress in plenty of time. Thanks for saving the day.

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Brilliant Bridal 8

Meghan · Married on 10/14/2017

While dress shopping, the consultants here were very courteous and and helpful. Using ideas of what I thought I wanted, they helped my mom and I locate dresses that fit the bill and added a couple additional things to try on since I had only bene to one other store previously. They were very helpful in assessing the looks and fits of each dress I tried on and had recommendations for where to get the alterations done since they don't do them in-house. The dress I settled on was silk and venetian lace, very unique, and reasonably priced. I would've paid another $1000 for it elsewhere so I was very pleased.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 10/12/2017

Gahhh!! I had THE best experience at Brilliant Bridal. I went into their shop with NO CLUE what I wanted my dress to look like. I gave the stylist a couple ideas of what I thought would look nice and she nailed it. Only about 6 dresses in we found THE ONE. I am so obsessed and just keep looking at photos. The entire staff I interacted with was fabulous. My experience was wayy better then I had imagined it being yesterday!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Bethany · Married on 09/02/2017

Monica was so helpful and didn't make me feel pressured to commit or buy today but also provided all the options for a dress I did really life if I decide it's the one.

Sent on 02/14/2015

Valerie · Married on 08/31/2017

I was in desperate need of a wedding dress since I had to put on weight since my last dress ( luckily it was only 50 dollars at goodwill). My mom and I came into brilliant bridal without an appointment yesterday. Some bridal stores would have glared at us for 1. not having an appointment and 2. I was not a small size. But not Brilliant Bridal. They were so kind and since it was a quiet Tuesday morning they allowed us to look at dresses while they set up a room for us. I loved all of the dresses and the prices were highly reasonable considering these are very well maintained discontinued designer dresses. I immediately found my dress that was a Mon Cheri in a rose blush ivory. The gals who work there are exceptional and listen to all of your worries and doubts. Anna, the gal who helped me, was an amazing and charismatic to be around and just kept my confidence up the whole process. Thank you brilliant bridal for making my dreams come true for my big day. Also, they give suggestions for seamstresses as they do not do that portion but the one we went with is also great. Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Carrie · Married on 07/28/2017

Brilliant Bridal - East Valley was AMAZING!!! As soon as I walked in, I felt right at home. Debra and Mo were amazing! I showed Debra pictures of what I wanted and she let my sister and I pick out dresses while she picked out dresses for me too. The dresses I picked out for myself, I didn't like, but she picked out a dress that I fell in love with!!! I felt like a princess for the day and I can't wait to wear my beautiful dress in July! THANK YOU BRILLIANT BRIDAL!!!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 07/21/2017

I love Brilliant Bridal. My sister got her dress here and referred me to go and I'm glad she did. Everyone was very kind and extremely helpful. They have a large selection of dresses and they're all cheaply priced. Anna made sure that I found the dress of my dreams and was very excited for me when I found it. I would fully recommend Brilliant Bridal to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Amelia · Married on 07/08/2017

I highly recommend Brilliant Bridal to find a beautiful wedding dress without breaking the bank. They have a diverse selection and as long as you don't mind trying on dresses that are a few seasons behind, you will find great picks here. I had an excellent experience with the staff who were patient with me trying on dresses and giving me good advice. I found my bridal dress here. My dress was down priced from $1,200 to $500. There was a slight tear at the back but it was mended easily by my seamstress. Great service and a lot of amazing dresses and accessories to choose from.

Sent on 09/05/2016

I was only in the store for 30 mins and found my dream dress. The employees were super nice and very personable. By far the best bridal shop I've ever been to.

Sent on 12/22/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/17/2017

I found this shop from an internet search and booked an appointment as it seemed to have good reviews and a selection of dresses in my price range off the rack – and it truly exceeded my expectations! My appointment was on a Friday morning which was good because it was less busy. We arrived about 20 minutes early but were accommodated as if it was no problem! Instantly, we felt a warm, welcoming, friendly, and personalized vibe. Mo made me feel comfortable and relaxed instead of stressed out! The East Valley location had a comfortable and large private area for my wedding party to sit and for me, an area to change and an area to step on a pedestal to view the dress in front of the mirrors. They had a large selection of dresses in my size (US 16-18) in my budget (under $800). Mo helped me with her expertise to accessorize with belts and veils, but I never once felt pressured to purchase anything nor did I feel like we were pressed for time. I honestly can’t say enough good things about Mo’s friendly, personal customer service as well as the quality of their dresses for the price. By the end of the appointment I felt like Mo was part of my family! I have already even recommended this shop to a few other future brides!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Great experience! Loni was so helpful and friendly. Love my dress. She spent the time to make sure I had "the dress" for me and really could say yes to the dress!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2017

After visiting many different bridal boutiques, I went into BB knowing exactly what I wanted for my dress and since I had a year to find it I wasn't in a hurry. The staff member there took note of what I was looking for and said they MIGHT have one dress that fits the description. I tried on about 5 different dresses before trying on the one your employee brought out, it was PERFECT! My 2 piece Enzoani designer gown made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. Thank you BB in Mesa, I will forever recommend BB to friends and family.

Sent on 04/26/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/04/2017

After a snafu, I needed to find the perfect replacement dress in a time-crunch. The ladies at Brilliant Bridal were both able to calm my nerves and help me find my perfect gown! I should have come here first--you won't regret getting your dress here!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Katie · Married on 02/04/2017

After visiting a dozen boutiques, it was Ari at Brilliant Bridal who helped me find my dream dress! I wasn’t crazy about the current styles flooding the bridal market (lace, mermaid), fit & flare). I ended up purchasing a Maggie Sottero sample dress that was from 5 seasons ago. The fabric and the cut were modern and exactly what I was going for. Certainly, it had some elements that were dated, but these could be easily altered. Ari recommended an amazing seamstress (Gemma’s Fasion) who loves to redesign dresses. My dress turned out far better than I dreamed it would!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Raquel · Married on 01/15/2017

I went to the Phoenix location, and it was amazing. They had tons of dresses, in all different sizes and in great prices. Also provided belts and veils.

Sent on 03/10/2017

This place is incredible! It was recommended by a friend, and I'm so glad this is the first place I went! Kelly helped me find an incredible James Clifford gown and has been so helpful since then in recommending seamstresses. She is so friendly and knowledgeable, and can tell you everything about how a gown can or cannot be altered. I cannot recommend this place more highly!

Sent on 01/21/2016

Emily · Married on 12/10/2016

Before I went to Brilliant Bridal, I had a morning appointment where I found a dress that I really liked, but didn't fall in love with. When I got to BB with my mom and maid of honor, I was greeted by Shea who was awesome! She let us browse the floor for a while before picking dresses to try on and then was SO helpful while I was trying different dresses on a "jacking me up" with the veil, necklace, and she even did my hair to make it look like how i wanted it at my wedding (she is the sweetest). When I was putting on a certain dress, she said, "On your file, you said you liked Pronovias, did you notice that this dress is Pronovias?" It was fate. I tried on the dress and fell in LOVE!!! I was prepared to spend about $2000 total on my dress (including alterations and fittings), but I ended up paying half of that. My dress was $720 and the gorgeous cathedral veil I bought was $215. Great prices, great service, do not discount this place!! You could absolutely find your perfect dress there!!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Hannah · Married on 12/10/2016

Awesome! I found a beautiful Nicole Miller dress here for a super cheap price. The staff member who helped me find this dress was great. I'm a picky shopper but she made the shopping experience relatively stress-free and fun. The selection was great, even in my price range (<$1000)! I also bought my veil here.

Sent on 01/29/2017