Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 5
Brilliant Bridal 6
Brilliant Bridal 7

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2018

I was able to get a dress for FAR less than it would have cost to order, absolutely amazing. They were able to get us an appointment the very next day (on a holiday weekend), our stylist was so helpful and wonderful. We visited the location in Arizona near Scottsdale. And my dress was literally perfect.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

I was so lucky to work with Kendra at my bridal appointment, and we had a great time trying on dresses. It was my first day of trying on dresses, and Kendra listened to what my vision was for my wedding as well as what I thought would look good on me. After we tried a few of my picks, Kendra was inspired to change my dress silhouette and have me try on some fit and flare dresses. I was amazed at how good I looked and I ended up saying yes to one of Kendra’s picks!

For my dress alterations, I contacted a few people, but Jennifer (Brilliant Bridal’s in house seamstress) and I immediately connected. Jennifer did an AMAZING job on my dress, and she was able to incorporate all of my unique ideas for color into my dress. She was patient and was flexible in working with my tight work schedule. And, I have to say, Jennifer created the most spectacular 20-point multi-layer French bustle for my dress with color coded ribbons!! She even wrote out step-by-step instructions on how to bustle the dress! Jennifer went above and beyond my expectations and helped me make my dress super special.

I also decided to have Brilliant Bridal clean and steam my dress before the big day. I had a second wedding dress that I wanted to incorporate into the weekend and Brilliant Bridal did a beautiful job on both dresses. Thank you to the Brilliant Bridal team for making my dress absolutely perfect for my big day!!! And special thanks to Shay, who I always looked forward to seeing on my many visits to BB!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 8
    Brilliant Bridal 9
    Brilliant Bridal 10
    Brilliant Bridal 11

Ashley · Married on 08/17/2018

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! I had been to several other places and had yet to have a great bridal experience. I knew when I sat down with my consultant, that I was finally in the right place. She was attentive, professional and really listened to what I wanted. It just so happened that she said she had a dress in mind that seemed to fit what I wanted. That was the first dress I tried on and the one I say yes to. Thank you to Kate and Brilliant Bridal Phoenix!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Nora · Married on 08/04/2018

Brilliant Bridal was the 2nd place I came in Glendale with David’s Bridal being the first. I had what I thought was the one at DB and took a part time job there to get the 25% discount. I ended up finding a dress at brilliant bridal I loved more and it was $45 less than the DB dress even with my employee discount! Great service great dresses great prices!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 12
    Brilliant Bridal 13

Kristen · Married on 07/21/2018

Brilliant Bridal was prefect! They we're very helpful and had a great selection of dresses! I felt comfortable and taken care of. I found my dress quickly and was out of there in less than two hours!

Sent on 11/20/2017
    Brilliant Bridal 14

Joy · Married on 07/21/2018

I was deeply impressed by the wedding dress assistant (Mary) who helped me!! She was so patient and helpful and even ended up doing my hair in an updo and having me walk “down the aisle” of the store so I could get a feeling for what the dress would be like!! I found MANY gorgeous dresses at this store, but she helped me narrow down my favorite!
    SUPER IMPRESSED with the customer service!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 15

Louanne · Married on 07/01/2018

I found the perfect dress and it was not easy since there were so many beautiful options. Alli was great and I didn't feel pressured at all and enjoyed the overall shopping experience. I highly recommend Brilliant Bride to all those future brides needing their perfect dress!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 16

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Kate at the Mesa location. She was great from the moment we walked in. She explained how the store was set up and the different sections. It was nice not to be pressured to like a certain thing and to just be checked on when we were ready to try on. The experience felt very personal and I felt like all the focus was on me the bride. It was truly a great experience all around.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Amathea · Married on 06/13/2018

The stylist was very helpful and great. She helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding and made sure I was happy the whole time.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 17

Megan · Married on 05/26/2018

My mom and I visited Brilliant Bridal at 520 West Union Hills Drive, Phoenix, AZ 85027 on Saturday 10/7/17 when we were in the area for another wedding. Not being from the area I was nervous about finding a dress and flying home to NC not knowing if I would have it before my big day. When we got to Brilliant Bridal for our appointment, we sat down with Katherine and went over the style of wedding and types of dresses I have been looking at. She walked me through how they work, and it was great to hear I would walk out with the dress that day if I found something I liked. I ended up choosing a dress after being in the same dress for quite some time. All they stylist were wonderful to work with and assisted with giving opinions and were honest! I enjoyed my experience with them, and wish the best to you if you shop this vendor in the future!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Brilliant Bridal 18

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2018

I couldn't be happier with every part of my experience at brilliant bridal. Anna was so helpful, sweet, and patient with me. The staff truly makes you feel like a princess and they're not pushy at all. Check out brilliant bridal before anywhere else!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Maddie · Married on 05/11/2018

They say it's cliche to fall in love with the first dress you tried on, but this absolutely happened with me and i'm not even upset about it. It was absolutely beautiful!! Loved the friendliness of the staff and the wide selection of styles / sizes of dresses, plus the affordability factor of it made it even sweeter

Sent on 05/13/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2018

After purchasing a dress from another store and being very unsatisfied I went here to brilliant Bridal and had a fabulous experience and would recommend the store to anybody thank you so much for making my day so much better love love my dress and your professionalism was outstanding.

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 19
    Brilliant Bridal 20

Brittany · Married on 05/05/2018

Everyone was extremely helpful and genuinely listened to what I was looking for! Anna at the East Valley location picked a dress for me and I tried that one before the ones I picked and I knew it was the one right away! She had an instinct for my style and what would go best with the vibe of our wedding. It was also within our budget! Would definitely recommend going in!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/27/2018

I visited the store in North Phoenix. Mary helped me through the entire process and made sure I was happy with what I wanted. Even though I had a different dress on hold elsewhere, I still received excellent service and no pressure. I did purchase my dress from here and was extremely happy. I was given a military discount which definitely helped in the cost overall. I have already recommended this store for a bride I spoke with this morning. I will continue to recommend this place in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2018

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

I bought my wedding dress here just yesterday and had a phenomenal experience. This was my first and last stop for my dress search, and Anna made my experience as stress-free as possible and fun. I didn't know exact what I was looking for, but she was very attentive and easily able to pick up on my preferred style, which became more clear as the appointment went on. It took less than an hour and a half to try on multiple dresses and find the perfect one. There was no pressure throughout my entire visit. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. The store is clean and spacious (there were several other brides shopping at the same time and I didn't feel crowded), with a great selection of gowns for all sizes and prices, and the staff are incredibly friendly, knowledgeable, professional and patient. Thank you Anna and Brilliant Bridal!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Marissa · Married on 03/30/2018

I wish I could remember the ladies that helped me, they were so friendly and very helpful. I enjoyed every bit of my experience here. The lady that helped me find my perfect dress, which I bought on the spot, had the same theme wedding as I am and walked down the isle to the same song I have chosen. She was very easy to talk to, I have never had a better shopping experience in my life. Every bride to be should at least check this place out even if you don't buy here. I will be recommending Brilliant Bridal to every bride to be I come in contact with. Thank you so much for every I am so grateful.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Joahna · Married on 03/24/2018

The entire experience was so pleasant - the ladies were so friendly and helpful. Shout out to Mo, who was my stylist and helped me find the perfect dress! She was professional, funny, and helped me calm my nerves!
    This place really does have dresses for all types of budgets. I went in with a $1000 budget and found *the* dress for $860. It definitely helps to go in with an open mind - just because you see a style you like online doesn't mean it'll look good on you.
    Some tips: keep an open mind, stick to your budget, and definitely make an appointment (especially on the weekends). Also, check their Facebook every so often for deals.

Sent on 09/24/2017

tory · Married on 03/10/2018

Kendra at the Mesa Store was so fantastic. She was helpful and sweet. The store itself has great deals and so many options. I had a great first experience trying on dresses.

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • I

Isabella · Married on 03/10/2018

I shopped at the Phoenix location and the employee that helped me was Kate. She was awesome! I really felt comfortable asking her all types of questions and she gave me honest answers. I checked out another bridal shop a few weeks before that and it is not even close to how helpful the ladies at Brilliant Bridal are! I went in on a Friday afternoon and it was not busy at all. The great thing about Brilliant Bridal is that they have a variety of sizes and I was able to find my dress that will need less alterations than I would have needed at other shops. The price was ideal as well! I had a great experience and help and would recommend any future bride to Brilliant Bridal!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Monica · Married on 03/08/2018

By far the most amazing customer experience I have ever had. I used to be in the bridal industry and I been on the sales side only until now. I honestly didn’t think it would be this hard to find a dress yet alone people who truly undertood my vision and what I WANTED. Most bridal stores I went to attempted to put me in dresses that didn’t match me or my personality not at brilliant bridal!!!!! . SHAE my sales person was amazing !!!!! I mean this girl is a rockstar - she made me feel welcomed, she listened to me and really put an effort to find something that Matched my vision. She went above and beyond to understand me and find dresses that I would like - well ..... she found THE ONE. From the minute I put it on I couldn’t stop crying - I felt so beautiful , so sexy , so comfortable and her presence and help only made it better. I honestly can say that I felt like I was shopping with one of my girlfriends or sisters - she really made my bridal shopping experience the best and my dress is AWESOME I can’t wait to wear it - this is truly a personalized experience and these girls made it 1000000% awesome . THANK YOU SHAE & BRILLIANT BRIDAL

Sent on 03/27/2018

Alicia · Married on 01/05/2018

This was the first store I visited in my dress shopping experience. I was blown away by how helpful all the staff was in helping me to find and purchase my dream dress. I was helped by both Shae and Alli. Both were amazingly sweet and helpful. Shae helped me to try on a wide variety of dresses so I could find the styles I liked best and helped me to accessorize my dress once I finally found it. She was very knowledgeable about the designers and current trends in Bridal. Alli helped me on my second visit to try on my dream dress for a second time. She made purchasing my dress very easy and helped appease my outspoken grandma as well. The best part was that I found exactly the style I wanted in my price range (which I didn't think was possible.)

Sent on 10/14/2016

April · Married on 12/31/2017

I loved Brilliant bridal they were amazing. I had a pretty tight budget and they worked with me. I am so grateful that I found them.

Sent on 11/12/2017
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/30/2017

OMG, This place is amazing. I had a horrible experience and Ivory Row and ended up with a horrible dress (long Story) I paid over $2000. for a dress I absolutely hated. I cried for months because I never got to have my Bridal moment of finding a dress that I loved. I finally decided to bite the bullet accept the loss and get a new dress. I heard about Brillant Bridal and decided to give it a shot. They helped me find my dream dress that was a million time better than the last dress. It was a beautiful designer dress that was more my style and since they offer a second dress discount to brides that were screwed over by unreputable dress shops I paid only $700. I am so happy and blessed to have found them. I am angry I did not know about this place in the beginning and this would never have happened to me. My gal, Kate was the best! She was knowledgeable, sweet, patient and compassionate, unlike Daniele, from Ivory Row who was bossy, pushy, impatient and rude. The best part was no waiting. I took my dress home that day. I finally had my Bride moment when I found my dress and it brought me to tears. If you are getting married, please do not waste your time and over-priced Bridal shops that are pushy, rude and act like they are doing you a favor. Go to Brillant Bridal and get the dress of your dreams at 1/3 the price. They seriously saved my wedding. I love you guys! I will share photos of my dress soon.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Tiffany · Married on 12/15/2017

I had a wonderful appointment! My first time and I found THE dress. My consultant was so sweet and made me feel very comfortable. Too bad you only have to buy one wedding dress or I would be back!

Sent on 10/08/2017