Brilliant Bridal Reviews

Brilliant Bridal 5
Brilliant Bridal 6
Brilliant Bridal 7

Andrea · Getting married on 10/26/2019

They found the perfect dress for me!

I had the best experience at Brilliant Bridal! I originally had a wedding dress custom made online, and when I got the dress, it wasn't what I was hoping for and it looked really bad on me. After a stressful night, I decided to try Brilliant Bridal. I showed Mo the photo of a design I was originally hoping for, and then a photo of what I received, and she immediately knew what to do. She came back with the absolute PERFECT dress--it was the first one I tried on and it was everything I wanted. And she was so kind and helpful throughout--so grateful to have found Brilliant Bridal and Mo!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Tiffini

Tiffini Campbell · Getting married on 10/24/2019

A special experience I’ll always cherish!

I want to commend Brilliant Bridal in Phoenix, AZ on the excellence of their staff! It was a unique and special experience getting to shop for my Wedding Dress with them. Ali helped me from beginning to finish, recommending dresses I’d love that fit into my vision & style, getting to know me and my fiancé’s story, helping to dress me in every dress (there were a lot to try on!), constantly complimenting me and my body type in gowns that compliment my body features, helping me to find “the one!”, celebrating with us when I did, and creating a unique and special experience out of showcasing to my wedding party & family my final choice (gown, veil, jewelry, and bouquet)! Ali goes above and beyond to make it an experience that you’ll always cherish! I just loved working with Ali, I highly recommend her to help you! The staff treated all my guests (Bridesmaids & family) with such respect, offered refreshments and snacks, and made the whole experience special for everyone in attendance. I was not set on finding “the one” in this first visit to a bridal shop, but when you know, you know! Thank you Ali and the whole staff of Brilliant Bridal Phoenix, AZ for your incredible hospitality! We loved working with you!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 8
    Brilliant Bridal 9
    Brilliant Bridal 10
    Brilliant Bridal 11
    Brilliant Bridal 12

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Congratulations, Tiffini! Ah we couldn't love your story and photos more! It was such a pleasure and an honor to shop with you and we are just thrilled that you made such a special memory with your family and loved ones. Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo

Taylor · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Experience!

I went into Brilliant Bridal not expecting to walk out with the dress of my dreams! Shae was like my fairy godmother who found the perfect dress based on observing what I liked and didn't like in other dresses. I would highly recommend this store!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Taylor, we are thrilled that you found THE DRESS and honored that we could be a part of helping you find it. Thanks for sharing about your experience with Shae. We know you'll be a beautiful bride!! xoxo

Corina Avila · Getting married on 10/04/2019

Great Prices!

Great selection and amazing prices! Kendra, my stylist, was super awesome! She pulled the dress that I said yes to based on the styles I was looking at. Great listener, no pressure, and so friendly! THANK YOU KENDRA & BRILLIANT BRIDAL!! :)

Sent on 03/31/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Corina, congruatulations! We are so glad you were pleased with the selection and pricing of gowns that you saw. Thank you for shopping with Kendra and our team. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day! xo

Holly · Getting married on 09/28/2019

The staff at brilliant bridal are truly amazing. I found my dream dress in the first pick from my consultant. She listened to everything I wanted and nailed it on the first dress! The price was awesome too. I wanted alot of bling for less and I found it!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 13
    Brilliant Bridal 14

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Holly, THE FIRST ONE?! Amazing. Congrats on saying yes to a dress. What an honor for us to help you with this special moment. Thank you for your kind words!

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2019

I visited the Mesa location a week after my visit to the phx location. I was lucky enough to have Shea as my consultant at the PHX store, and when I hadn't found a dress yet, I made sure to make an appointment with her at her home store in Mesa. She hands down made the experience SO special. Actually, everyone with brilliant bridal was so genuinely kind. I didn't think I'd have that dress "moment" but I did and I felt like a million bucks. Shea gave me her honest opinion every step of the way and I felt like her, my Mom, and I truly developed a relationship during the special time. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Lauren, congrats on finding YOUR DRESS! Thank you for allowing Shea and our team to be a part of this special moment. We are so excited for your big day!! xoxo
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 08/25/2019

Dream Come True

This was my very first dress shopping experience and it was incredible. Kendra was so kind, and thoughtful, and she really understood what I wanted and even went out of her way to go in the back inventory and find a dress I never would have thought of! The whole staff made the experience for my family and I unforgettable and I will forever recommend them to every bride I know!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Nikki, YAY! You found THE Dress! So glad you and your family enjoyed shopping with Kendra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share a review about your experience. You are going to be a beautiful bride!!
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 08/03/2019

Easy, fun, and professional experience!

I had a really great experience here, so much better than David's Bridal, which was fine, but nothing special. At Brilliant Bridal, everyone was friendly and helpful and my stylist Kendra was super helpful and kind. She found dresses in my proce range that I actually loved based on the dresses I already tried and my venue (outdoor, woodsy, casual), even when I didn't expect to, and she was full of tips and good ideas. She also went in the back to look through a new shipment of dresses that hadn't been put on the floor yet which I appreciated. Also, we had our own private corner with nice couches for my party to sit on, so it felt like a small boutique in that respect. It was overall a painless, fun experience and I'm glad I went here!
    P.S. Since I booked my appointment at the bridal show I received 25% off my dress which was amazing -do that if you can!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Linda · Married on 07/27/2019

I emailed on (7/7/18) Saturday requesting an appointment and I got an appointment set up the next day! I was pleased I could get one so quickly, especially because I am just visiting my family here in Arizona for a week. I live in upstate NY. The staff was friendly and helpful. I told them my budget and they directed me to several different styles. I picked some, my two sisters picked some, and so did the staff. I tried on about 5-8 different dresses, I wasn't sure on style. I thought I wanted straps and an a-line, also not too poofy. The 4th or 5th dress I tried on made me feel like a princess! I pretended to walk down the aisle in it and I felt like it was the one! I tried one another 2 dresses to be sure, but I put the other dress back on. It was strapless, poofy, and just overall beautiful! I fell in love! I bought it! It was originally $1500 and I got it for $350! I also tried on a few vails, even though I didn't even think I wanted one, but I fell in love with one and bought it too! It's a bummer that I now have to travel with my dress, but I am so happy I got it! I can't wait to show it to my fiancé on our wedding day! (7/27/19)

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 15
  • Valerie

Valerie Hendrey · Married on 07/26/2019

Another Wedding Memory

My entire experience with Brilliant Bridal was memorable. From trying on dresses and feeling like a princess, to meeting a consultant that thought outside the box... it was wonderful. My consultant had me try on a few dresses to see what worked on my body, and then she brought me a dress that I typically would not have considered. Guess which one I bought?!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Valerie, congratulations!! Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us and allowing us to be a part of your love story! We are so happy for you! xo

Danielle Lewis · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Service and Prices!

It was initially hard for me to find bridal shops in my price range until I found Brilliant Bridal. From the beginning, everyone was super nice and made me feel like my wedding was important to them. At my appointment, Destiny helped me find the perfect dress. She was amazing at picking out dresses that fit my vision and were in my budget. She had really helpful suggestions for alterations. I didn't ever feel pressured or forced into an option. The experience was fun and low stress, and their prices are phenomenal. I would highly recommend Brilliant Bridal to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Tess Church · Married on 06/19/2019

Brilliant Bridal Review

This was my first wedding dress shopping experience and I could not be more pleased with my experience. The customer service was excellent and the members of my bridal party still can't stop raving about it. My stylist Kendra was beyond amazing! She was so helpful and personal. She listened to my needs and preferences and pulled beautiful dresses for me to try on that fit my body perfectly. I would have never found my DREAM wedding dress without her! I am so grateful. Thank you Brilliant Bridal!

Sent on 03/24/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 16
    Brilliant Bridal 17

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Tess, congratulations! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story and review. It means the world to us that Kendra and our team we could help you find your dream gown. We are so grateful that you chose to include us in your love story! All the best! xo

Kristin · Married on 06/08/2019

This place is the best!! I worked with Talyn on Saturday and she and the team not only helped me find my dream dress, but also made me feel so welcome and cared for! They are so genuine and supportive, and it couldn’t have made for a better dress shopping experience. I had tried a couple of other shops, but none of them compared to the quality of service here. Thank you Talyn and the Brilliant Bridal team for making yesterday such a successful and special day!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Kallie · Married on 06/05/2019

Go to the bridal expos. Research a lot. Look at reviews and what people are saying. I had already made my appointment with Brilliant Bridal when i went to the expo. They were offering discounts for making your appointment at the show, like some others. Some shops didnt offer any discounts, while others only offered 10%. I made like 3 appointments while at the expo but cancelled them right after my appointment with Brilliant Bridal. I got 25% off my entire purchase (because i went to the expo) and i got my gown off their clearance rack. My gown was retailed for $1400 and was on their clearance rack at $350. I got my dress, my veil and a cloth bag for my dress for under $400. I would highly recommended giving them a shot.

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 06/01/2019

Dress and Veil - Beautiful and in Budget

When I got engaged, I was so excited about getting my wedding dress. But I was nervous that none of the shops would have a dress in budget. The girls and Brilliant Bridal helped me pick out dresses within budget, and never pressured me. I got the lace dress of my dreams, and the perfect veil to match all within what I had planned to spend (talk about PERFECTION!). If you are looking for a dress, definitely try out this store!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Brilliant Bridal's reply:

Krystal, congratulations on finding your gown and on your wedding! Wishing you so much love and happiness! xo

Michelle · Married on 05/25/2019

My bridesmaid and I came in on Saturday to try on dreeses. As our wedding is a year away, I was honestly expecting to just get an idea of what silhouettes looked best on me (first time trying on dresses) and to get an idea as to what I liked. We were greeted by Mary, who was very sweet and a great listener. She let us choose 4 dresses as a starting point and so my friend and I each chose two (ultimately my dress was one of the first my friend picked) to start with. From there, I was super impressed with the first dreas. Beautiful. BUT when I tried on the second, I think we knew that was the dress. We kept trying dresses after that, as I wanted to be sure. Mary found the long sleeve dress for me that I thought I wanted (my original vision), but even though it was gorgeous (all the dresses were special, gorgeous and so well made to begin with) it just was not comparable to that second dress. Ultimately, I knew that was the dress and we knew thay we could stop looking. Mary put me back in that dress and picked out a veil and lovely hair comb to go with it. I chose to purchase all three, as she did such a good job of choosing what would look perfect together. She even pulled my hair back the way I intend on wearing my hair for the wedding, so I could get an idea of what it would look like. I was not planning on purchasing a dress that day, so they even allowed me to put down a 50% deposit for my items and allow up to 3 months to pay the remainder! Amazing! Here is the kicker. This dress retails almost 2000 and their price was about 850! 850 for a designer dress, with amazing details. When I pick up my dress, they will help to suggest qualified professionals to do my alterations, as well. It helps to know that it will be someone that they trust. I truly appreciate the customer service that they provided. All staff had smiles on their faces and seemed genuinely interested to see what dress I went with. Thank you to Mary for making this experience easy, fun and relaxing!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Tammera · Married on 05/25/2019

Loved my dress!

Brilliant Bridal was everything I had hoped for in searching for the perfect dress. The moment I walked in to leaving with my dress was perfect. The help I received from choosing and trying on dresses, to making my wedding party comfortable to picking "the one" and feeling all the emotions that I would have on my wedding day. My dress made me feel beautiful and comfortable. I'd recommend Brilliant Bridal to anyone, not only for the cost savings, but the experience itself.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/24/2019

Great and unforgettable experience

I will freely admit that I was not looking forward to dress shopping as I’m very body conscious. Going into Brilliant Bridal completely transformed my perspective. Debra was my consultant and she was spectacular! She was honest, tactful, funny, and an overall great support system. She listened to my concerns and ensured I tried on as many different styles as I would like. She chose a dress from the back and that ended up being “the dress”! The price was a bit steep and she so kindly worked with us to make sure I got the dress I felt beautiful in. The experience was one of a kind, everyone was so kind, supportive, and helpful. There were wine vendors giving free wine tastings, a photographer, and free cookies and cupcakes. I would highly recommend any soon to be bride tongkntk Brilkaint Bridal - Mesa. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Kyra Williams · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! Helpful! Friendly!

This was the first bridal shop I had gone to, to start shopping for my dress. Let me say this was absolutely the best experience. I had Debra as my stylist and I adored her. She was so kind and so sweet! She helped my find my dream dress and always made me feel beautiful in anything I tried on. The entire store was extremely excited for everyone in there to find their dresses. There were so many beautiful options. I did not know the style that I wanted and Debra pulled anything and everything for me to try on. We had a big area for all my friends and family to sit comfortably and watch me try on dresses. This was hands down the best place ever. I HIGHLY recommend going here. Also, their prices are amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kristine · Married on 04/06/2019

Went to the one in Phoenix and had the best experience! I went in thinking exactly what I wanted and came out with something completely different because they had me try on different types of dresses as well. I went in and told them how much I wanted to pay and my 1000+ dress came out to right in my price range because they went down for me. They're the nicest there and I'm so glad I went there for my dress!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/22/2019

I loved my experience at Brilliant Bridal! Valerie literally makes dreams come true. She listened to my thoughts, pulled dresses based on my feedback and found me exactly what I wanted. The store was clean and the dresses were showcased by color and sizes. The fitting rooms were spacious and had private areas for each bridal party so it felt intimate. The prices of the dresses were so reasonable as well! They stayed below my budget. I couldn’t have asked for a better customer service experience!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Went to brilliant bridal and had a fantastic experience! I then went to David’s bridal and had the worst experience with pushy and rude consultants! I ended up going back to brilliant bridal and just bought my dress from them! They are literally amazing. Every single one of the consultants are so nice and you can tell genuinely care and are excited for you. Talyn was absolutely amazing! I would recommend going here over anyone else. They are the best and do not pressure you into purchasing anything!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Evie O · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Value

Brilliant Bridal (Phoenix location) was great! I found a dress I really liked online and went on to try it. I had a full appointment and the service was great. I left without a dress because I wanted to think about it- and didn’t feel pressured at all. After talking things through with my family and deciding on the dress I was able to purchase over the phone. I would recommend to any newly engaged bride.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Brilliant Bridal 18
    Brilliant Bridal 19
    Brilliant Bridal 20
    Brilliant Bridal 21

Lisa · Married on 03/14/2019

I had such a great experience at Brilliant Bridal in Mesa! I made an appointment and they were right on time. Everyone was so helpful and made me feel so special. Their dresses are reasonably priced and they even have a clearance section. You can tell these girls really love what they do! 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Brilliant Bridal 22

Tzitziki · Married on 03/07/2019

Went in on a Sunday (to the Phoenix location) looking for a dress that would match the magical feeling of my wedding at Disneyland. Valerie, my stylist, was very enthusiastic and really listened to my input after each dress. She was very confident that I’d find what I was looking for at this store. And, she was right.... I found my “unicorn” dress here which was amazing because I’d already given up hope on finding it anywhere. Thank you for such a wonderful surprise and an amazing experience.

Sent on 04/17/2018