Brigalias Reviews

Brigalias 5
Brigalias 6
Brigalias 7

Samuel · Married on 09/21/2014

My wife and I only visited two venues before booking. After visiting Brigalia's, our minds were set. The venue is phenominal. They are always upgrading their property, and the results are spectacular. Both of their reception rooms are spacious, and have their own separate cocktail rooms and bathrooms, so there's no chance of disrupting a wedding in the other room. The smaller room has an amazinf view of the courtyard out back, which is beautiful. The staff was amazing and very professional. They also have an onsite decorator and coordinator. It was a fantastic experience, and we couldn't be happier with how the wedding went.

The catering was also provided by Villa Deli in Sicklerville. The food was phenominal. They offered several package options. We opted for the highest level package because of the variety. In the weeks following the wedding I was told by most of my guests that that was the best food they've had at a reception. The options are literally mindblowing. There's something for everyone, even picky eaters. Overall, the whole experience was amazing and I would definitely recommend Brigalia's to anyone looking for a great venue.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/13/2014

There's a reason why bookings at Brigalias are so hard to get right now and that's becasue the word has gotten out...breathtaking chapel, immaculate grounds (you won't have to traavel anywhere for pictures - it is all right here!), extremely helpful office staff who are ready to answer questions, explain things more clearly, take care of your every request, a cocktail hour and dinner that are more than your guests will even believe as well as the food being absolutely delicious and the desserts?!!! No comparison! (The Candy Bar is a must!!) The waitstaff (attentive, professional and so very kind) the bridal attendant (took care of everything for us, absolutely everything, with an ever present smile and "I will take care of this for you" attitude) the individuals assisting our guests and bridal party to and from the chapel - so very, very kind and helpful...and finally - the owners...they treat you like family - what more can I say?

The moment my daughter and I walked on to this property, our minds were made up. Brigalias is where she wanted to be and for the value (and everything mentioned previously) you just cannot compare. We had such a great experience with everyone at Brigalias that it is no wonder their open dates are being scooped up - they bring so much to the table for you and they attend to everything in order to make your special day perfect and memorable for everyone. Just can't say enough...our guests continue to talk about what a great time they had!
    To everyone at Brigalias - we are so very grateful for all that you did in order to make our daughter's wedding the absolute best! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Jamie · Married on 08/09/2014

Brigalias was easily one of the best aspects of our wedding. We knew early when we went there during our search that this would be the place for our reception because we kept comparing other venues to Brigalias. The owners themselves took the time to meet with us several times during the planning process, and were always approachable. Moreover, everyone who works there are truly kind and helpful people. Our bridal attendant was so kind, and attentive to needs we did not even realize to make the reception run so smoothly. Their level of professionalism is something that should be recognized. The beauty of the venue speaks for itself. The recently built chapel is incredibly beautiful in addition to the amazing outdoor renditions of Philadelphia's famous sites including the LOVE sign and art museum. The reception hall itself is truly breathtaking with their talent in making it a dream come true and more. Since they take the time to get to know you, they have a talent to know how to decorate the room to reflect your vision. In addition, they made the process of planning so incredibly stress free, which was amazing considering all of the details planning a wedding can include. In addition, everything they offer in their wedding packages is quite extensive and of high quality for a very fair price. The quality of the food they provide is incredible from the extensive choices included in the appetizers to the delicious entrees, to the truly amazing desserts that are not seen anywhere else. I highly recommend Brigalias because they truly know how to make your event, whether it is your wedding day or some other important event, more amazing than you could have every dreamed it to be.

Sent on 09/28/2014

From the meetings prior to our wedding, to the day of, Brigalias did a fantastic job! They worked with our budget and made our weddings affordable. The staff was incredibly friendly and worked to make our wedding perfect. The food was delicious and the decor was beyond what I had asked for or imagined. The grounds were perfect for some amazing photos. I would highly recommend Brigalias!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Jackie · Married on 07/26/2014

There is no better place to get married at!!!! Brigalias has everything you could ever want, from a beautiful outdoor area for pictures or an outdoor ceremony to a brand new cathedral for indoor weddings. From beginning to end our wedding was perfect!!! The food was awesome, the service was even better and if you need a recommendation for any of your other vendors they work with the BEST!! Every vendor was perfectly in sync with each other and the venue. There was absolutely nothing about our wedding I would change or wish would have been different. The only downside is that the secret is out and if you want to get married here you better get there and reserve a date because they are booked WELL in advance.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2014

My wedding was perfect. They took care of everything I needed and more.

Sent on 08/10/2014

My fiance (at the time, now husband!) and I have at least looked at 6 other venues before having this location recommended to us by my husbands coworker. We were looking for something more personal, private but also a garden outside. Brigalias had everything we were looking for, location, price, and food. Anyone we worked with at Brigalias was very friendly and helpful. I especially loved that I had my own "attendant" at the wedding, she made me feel very relaxed. My husband and I are hoping one of our friends will get married at the location so we can go back!

Sent on 01/20/2015

Bernadette · Married on 06/07/2014

Brigalias Is an amazingly beautiful venue. The grounds are stunning, food is delicious, staff is helpful and professional. I highly recommend Brigalias for any event you may have.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Angela · Married on 11/30/2013

I didn't think it would be possible to be as pleased as I am with the services at Brigalia's!!! Not only are the grounds beautiful and the ballroom magnificent and clean, the staff was pleasant, helpful and amazing overall!!!

The decor of the cocktail hour and ballroom were done so well, with the little direction and information I gave them.

Everyone who attended the wedding was overjoyed by the excellent food and amazing service!

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Jen · Married on 11/22/2013

The staff at Brigalias is amazing from start to finish when planning a wedding. Everything was perfect on my wedding day and we were so happy with everything at Brigalias.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Karyn · Married on 11/16/2013

We wanted to thank everyone at Brigalias for the most beautiful wedding! From the moment we booked our date the entire staff was helpful and accommodating. Our guest had a great time, the food was amazing and the ceremony was gorgeous. Jen was the most attentive person I have ever met. She rocked! You made our dreams come true ~ I Had The Time Of My Life ~ And I Owe It All To You!
    Thanks Again
    Pete & Karyn

Sent on 11/19/2013

I couldnt have asked for a better wedding. The day was perfect, Brigalias was super accomadating. We arrived early to take pictures so we could be done and great guests at cocktail hour. Everyting went as planned and my Bridal attendant was so awesome. She was right by my side the entire night, checking with my groom and making sure we had drinks and food in hand at all times.
    I was not happy with the cake vendor they use (Potitos), my cake looked nothing like the picture I provided. I even paid extra. This has no reflection on Brigalias, their service was amazing, but if I knew going into it, I would have asked to provide my own cake.

Sent on 11/06/2013
  • O

olivia · Married on 10/18/2013

From start to finish Brigalias has been amazing! They are always available to answer any questions and very flexible! All of the girls are very nice and accommodating. My wedding day was perfect. My guests raved about the food and especially the candy bar. I still have people telling me that my wedding was the best they have ever been to. Price was very reasonable for everything we got and the quality of the food and service. I would not change a thing!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2013

Words cannot even describe how fabulous Brigalias was for our wedding reception. From the very first time we walked in, we felt comfortable and welcomed. We had been to a wedding there before we started planning ours and were so impressed with the food, so we went back to check it out for ours. The thing that rally made us choose to go with them was that they said we could do things our way. We wanted to take out the soup course-no problem. We wanted to add extra hors d'oeurves in the cocktail hour-no problem. They really took the time to personalize everything to be exactly how we wanted it to be.

On the day of our wedding, the maitre'd was GREAT. She made sure we never went without a drink, saved us a huge plate of apps during the cocktail hour, and just made sure we had everything we needed and more. Brigalias is definitely by far the best venue in the South Jersey area to hold your wedding reception.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Had my wedding here... Everyone has said how it was the best wedding they have attended in a while... It was all due to the venue.. Absolutely stunning.

Sent on 03/27/2014
  • User3652016 · 2+ years ago

absolutly 100% happy with jow our wedding went here at brigalias! we recieved soooo many compliments on the food!! not to mention the beautiful decor

Sent on 11/03/2013

One word can describe Brigalias..... AMAZING!!!!!! The venue is beautiful from the grounds to the cocktail room to the main ballrooms! The food is off the charts delicious....we've been told by everyone it's the best food that they've had at a wedding. The staff is beyond helpful...they are so compassionate and really strive to make your day the most special day. They decorate for your theme and colors better than you could imagine and are there to help you through the planning process. Our personal concierge the day of the wedding, Jen, was the most caring and helpful person. She was by our sides the whole night and really helped us enjoy ourselves we couldn't have asked for anyone better! If your looking for a beautiful venue with great food and great people go see BRIGALIAS!!!
    Love Mr. and Mrs Tocco
    August 30th, 2013 wedding

Sent on 09/12/2013

Amazing food and location, the best you can get in South Jersey for your money.

Sent on 05/23/2013

Pearl · Married on 05/05/2013

WOW is all I have to say. This place was so amazing, they did everything! I got married on a gorgeous day outside on their grounds under a beautiful pavilion. From everything from the ceremony to my candy buffet they did was awesome. My Fiance was so annoying with being "Extremely Particular" about the ingredients in his 5 different margaritas they had at our cocktail hour and they were soooooo nice and understanding and did exactly what he wanted! The food is out of this world! I couldnt be happier about Brigalias!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2013

Our experience with Brigalia's was amazing. We are a same-sex couple and they made us feel comfortable from the moment we stepped in the door to tour the venue. Barb and her team are so friendly and helpful. Jenn (our maître de) was amazing. She made sure we always had everything we needed. The venue is beautiful and the food was amazing. They took care of everything and made us relax on our big day (and I can be a bit of a control freak). They helped make our day perfect in every way!! Definitely recommend their venue!!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Beautiful venue, great food, amazing people! I felt like they did so many little things every step of the way to make my event feel special and go smoothly. On my wedding night my concierge Jen couldn't have been more helpful and friendly!

Sent on 01/15/2013

karin · Married on 10/27/2012

OMG can't say enough good things about Brigalias, what a wonderful place!! Had our daughters wedding Amanda Staszak and now husband Matt Gresko on 10/27/2012 This place is amazing being an event planner and florist myself one of the nicest places overall to have a wedding. Been in the business of floral and event planning for 40 years and have never been treated so well by owners and staff, everyone was wonderful food fabulous, service by staff exceptional, went above and beyond in every way to make it a great day. Our guests could not say enough good things to us about Brigalias. Very professional yet down to earth, what a way to run a business! Great job Tina, Dianne, Jenn, Lauren, Mark, Dancing Mike, and everyone else whose names I didn't know. WOW,thanks again Karin and Stan Staszak

Sent on 10/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2012

Brigalia's absolutely went above and beyond any and all expectations we had for our wedding. The service was flawless, the food delicious, and the staff were on point every second of the day! My husband and I will never forget all of the special moments of our day and the great times had at Brigalia's! We are so lucky and so blessed to have had selected this venue and worked with such an amazing group! Diane and Tina and fantastic ladies and know their craft!! :)

Sent on 11/05/2012

Tara · Married on 06/02/2012

Brigalias is an amazing wedding venue. The food was delicious, bartenders kept the drinks flowing and the wait staff was efficient and entertaiing. Our bridal attendant took excellent care of our wedding party and of course the bride and groom. All of my guests raved about how beautiful our venue was. The landscaping is beautiful and has so many wonderful picture opportunities. We had a breathtaking outside ceremony and our guests loved every minute of the wedding. They really go over the top and it is still affordable for the bride and groom. We had the PERFECT wedding!

Sent on 06/03/2012

Heather · Married on 05/04/2012

Everyone at Brigalia's was wonderful to work with. The venue is beautiful to start with, fountains, bridges beautiful walkways lots of photo ops on the premises. We received so many compliments on our wedding. We didn't have any bad feedback at all. The cocktail hour was wonderful and dinner was as well. Everyone raved about the quality of all the food. Our server Theresa helped us keep the flow of the night on time. The only thing was that a few cards that didn't make into our card cage didn't make it home with us. Which we didnt' find out until after we got back from our honeymoon. Regardless of that issue. I would definitely recommend Brigalia's we hope someone we know has a wedding there so we can enjoy it as our guests did. As the Bride and Groom we didn't get to eat much since we were so busy greeting guests. But what we did have, was wonderful. So many guests said it was the funnest wedding they had ever been to. Ususally you will hear something negative after a wedding, we honestly didn't hear anything. We heard nothing but wonderful things.

Sent on 07/23/2012