70 Reviews for Brie Cafferty Hair and Makeup, Inc.

Hair (4)
Makeup (4)
Consultations (3)
Updos/Styling (3)
Airbrush Makeup (3)
Group Discounts (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Licensed (1)

Brie did my hair and make-up for my wedding. Her team of stylists did all 10 of my bridesmaids. All of my bridesmaids had different styles and they made them look like the Pinterest photos! The hair and make-up lasted all night. I could honestly not ask for a better make-up and hair stylist. I have been in many weddings and not being biased, she was the best of them all. She was prompt, attentive, affordable & very professional. I would give her 10 stars! I highly recommend her if you want to look beautiful on your big day! Thanks Brie!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

I am so glad I chose Brie and her team for makeup and hair on my wedding day. She and Ella did a fabulous job, both at the trial and at the real deal. They were professional, prompt, and accommodating. Both of them looked at the photos my maid of honor and I sent and did the makeup and hair just as we asked! They also brought along a second stylist for additional members of the bridal party, including my mother. She doesn’t usually like anyone to do her makeup and hair, but she agreed to do it this time, and she loved the results! Everyone did! The airbrushing was flawless, and no one looked sweaty at all in the Florida mid-day heat. And the hair stayed in place! They were friendly and chatty during the two hours they spent with us, and everyone was so pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend them to another bridal party anywhere. Thanks ladies!

Profile Picture Alisha, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

If you want to be your most beautiful self on your wedding day, Brie and her team are THE choice. Responsive, respectful, organized, prompt, flexible and incredibly talented, Brie delivered on all fronts from the initial point of contact, through two trials (!) and on my wedding day. She and her team made me look exactly the way I envisioned, and my bridesmaids were absolutely gorgeous as well. It's also worth mentioning that they worked so efficiently that we were ahead of schedule the whole day - my photographers were so impressed that even they are going to recommend Brie!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Brie and her team were absolutely incredible! When I started researching hair and makeup artists, I did not have any recommendations to go off of, as I am the first of my friends and family members to get married. I reach out to about 5 different makeup artists, and Brie was the first to respond. I received her response within 2 hours of my original e-mail, and immediately set up my trial with her. Without a doubt, wedding hair and makeup is expensive, but Brie offered the best value, and was the only one I spoke with who included a free hair and makeup trial as part of the package. When it came to the wedding day, Brie and her team were prompt, and got 10 of us ready very quickly. Everyone looked gorgeous, and our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. We had a lot of fun with Brie and her team; they were very easy-going and added to the relaxing environment in our hotel room while we were getting ready. My best friend is getting married in November, and she is hoping to book Brie as well, because she did such a fantastic job. I would absolutely recommend Brie Cafferty to anyone looking for high quality wedding hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

was responsive. prices are competitive. good work. finished on time

Profile Picture User5028629, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Licensed, Group Discounts, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Brie and Michele (Hairstylist) were absolutely fabulous! I never wear make-up, and neither did any of my bridesmaids, but after sending them pictures of ideas I had in mind, we had our trial. After the magic they did in one trial hour, I knew that I would be nothing less than flawless on my wedding day. Brie did my whole bridal party, my grandmother, and my Aunt for my wedding day. Everyone looked so beautiful, natural, and elegant. We had so many compliments on our appearance.

Brie was so easy to work with, and so helpful. She is very professional, and does a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/24/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was great! Professional and friendly, she paid close attention to exactly what I wanted for my hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Missy, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and her team were amazing to work with on my wedding day! She did hair and make-up for my bridal party, the mothers, and me - and everyone looked gorgeous (and everyone's hair stayed in place for 8+ hours). The group was fun, laid-back, and they stayed right on schedule without ever feeling rushed or hurried.

Price-wise, I'd say Brie was on the higher end of who I found online but I was very happy I paid for the quality - as even with the heat and humidity, I thought everyone looked great all day and night.

Also, I didn't get a ton of info until the week of on what time to expect them to arrive, etc, which was a little harder to coordinate with my out of town visitors and logistics for the day - but once Brie confirmed, everyone was on time and here as promised!

Profile Picture Jo, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie did my makeup and hair for my wedding and my sister's. She is such a nice person and does an amazing job with hair and makeup. We both were really happy with her! She came right on time, even a few minutes early and planned her time well (she finished when she said she would). I highly recommend her! I wanted really dramatic makeup for my wedding and my sister wanted a complicated bun. Brie is fabulous! Thanks, Rachel

Profile Picture Janet, 3/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and Michelle made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! Brie did my make up and it looked perfectly natural / minimal, which is exactly what I wanted. Michelle did a great job doing exactly what I wanted for my hair, even though I changed what we had done from the trial! My mom hasn't worn make up since her own wedding and Brie did her make up so that she was totally comfortable with it and it looked beautiful. Thank you so much for everything Brie and Michelle!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was very professional and easy to work with. She always returned my emails and phone calls promptly, and she showed up to my event on time. Best of all, she did a fabulous job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! The makeup she applied looked glamorous, yet natural. It accentuated my positive features without looking too dramatic or overdone. I could not have been happier with her services and talents!

Profile Picture User4082692, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
1.8

I see all these wonderful reviews and feel so cheated out of my Brie Cafferty experience. I didn't get Brie. I got some inexperienced, awkward friend of hers when she texted me THE NIGHT BEFORE to say she was sick. My wedding was on January 11th on the Princess Cruise line, I had my hair and makeup done, along with 3 wedding party members hair. All wedding party members had nice hair. Specifically my bridesmaid. This is the one caveat to my review. Her hair was amazing.
Everyone else? Meh. Average hair that didn't last more than 3 hours which was fine because we only needed it to last that long for pictures.
But then there's me. The bride. I got what our would definitely consider to be the least competent hair and makeup artist I've ever met. I've done some photoshoots in edmonton and airbrushing done and it was wonderful. This was horrendous. She came in talking about how tired she was because she was up all night body painting (do I need to know that? Probably not) but this over share was explained when she couldn't get either of her airbrushers to to work. She then gave me a 10 minute speech about how painting it on me with a brush is the same thing. I was about to get married. I didn't want to have a meltdown. So I just prayed to God and let her do what she wanted.
This said, the photographer was nice enough to photoshop a bit for me to smooth out the bright white highlight streaks.
She didn't set the makeup at all. It was coming off everywhere. And it was like someone shalacked my face. I felt gross and as soon as the photos were done I washed my face.
im I'm limited on space to explain but in the end I never heard from them again. No apologies. Nothing.
I feel so angry and cheated by this because I paid twice as much as I would have going to the world class spa at the hotel. This was a huge waste of my money, time and emotional capacity on my wedding day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Krista, 1/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was amazing! Super nice and professional! My hair and makeup were perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and her team provided hair and makeup services for my wedding. I had such a great experience with her from the first time we spoke. She is so organized and professional. She came to our hotel to do hair and makeup. The makeup was so natural looking, definitely not overdone. Everyone's hair turned out exactly the way they wanted it. Brie is so friendly and everyone loved her. The best was the finished product....after hours of dancing and sweating, at the very end of the night, my hair and makeup still looked almost the same as when they first did it!!! If you book Brie and her team for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and her team were the best! 5 of us had hair and makeup done for a wedding at the Breakers in Palm Beach. Brie was on time and very flexible being that we were not able to check into our room early. Once in a room the transformation began. Each one of us had ideas about how we wanted our hair and makeup done. With their artistic and stylist talents they were able to achieve the looks we were going for. All of us received many compliments on our hair and makeup. We would all strongly recommend Brie if you are looking for someone that listens to what you would like, has an artistic talent for hair and makeup, and creates a look that makes you stand out in a crowd.

Profile Picture Eileen, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If you won't settle for anything for anything but the BEST, then you have to hire Brie! She was prompt, professional, and honest. She is a true artist! The mother of the bride (I was matron of honor) wishes she had used my girl and could not stop complimenting me on my hair and make-up; in fact, I received more compliments last night than on my own wedding day! Wish I knew Brie 5 years ago! Brie also helped with my "day of" self-tanner; blush dresses do not look fantastic on casper-white skin. No streaks or blotches, just perfectly tanned skin. Lastly, Brie was my therapist. I was so stressed and overwhelmed by "life." Brie was such a calming presence, listening when I needed an ear and reminding me everything would be ok. Brie is the BEST. I plan to use her services in the future and she's definitely #1 on my recommendations list!

Profile Picture User4144147, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and Michelle did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were fantastic! We did a hair trial, the cost of which partially paid for my hair on my wedding day after I signed with her. She was sweet, kind, funny, and very professional, and fast. Most importantly she was punctual. She was 15 min early, during which time she used to get ready. They had my wedding party beautiful by the time the photographer came for the pre-wedding pictures. So grateful for the good work you all did!

Profile Picture Jamila, 5/23/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie is amazing!! Will definetly book her again for another event.

Profile Picture User4025920, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

The makeup looked awesome! And it was worth it...I was just a wedding guest but felt very confident and beautiful and not overly done up! Highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User3978522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so lucky to find Brie just a few weeks before my wedding! My trial with another hair and makeup artist had gone terribly wrong, which left me in a panic (especially since I was an out of town bride). Brie was very responsive to emails and flexible enough to fit in a trial the week before my wedding. I was so relieved after the trial with Brie! The makeup was so natural and I loved my hair. I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and mom also all loved their makeup!

Profile Picture User3977724, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was so helpful leading up to the big day. Offering timelines and providing feedback for every picture I sent her! The trial was perfect the first time. She understood exactly what I wanted. As someone who does not wear makeup on a daily basis I was so happy that the way she did it I couldn't feel it! Brie and her hair team were fun to be around and made my bridesmaids and myself feel like super models! Thanks Brie!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie and her team were FANTASTIC! Myself, along with all my bridesmaids (eight) and mom were so happy with our hair and makeup and we are picky people. Everyone looked flawless! I couldn't of wished for a better experience, by far the best I have ever had! Book Brie!

Profile Picture Desiree, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was an out-of-town bride and not really sure where I should go to get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. I came across Brie's website and was impressed by her portfolio. I also wasn't 100% sure what I wanted but had a pretty good idea and sent photos to Brie to get an idea of what I was looking for and I trusted her professional judgment. The day of the wedding she came to my hotel room so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I was so pleased with the results.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was wonderful and flexible. She was on time and fun to chat with. She added on two more make up applications at the last moment and the flower girl looked adorable. Zero complaints. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3856475, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Brie was great to work with! She was very professional, friendly, and made me and my bridesmaids all feel and look Beautiful! Thank you!
Love,