Bridgewood Events Reviews

84 | Portland, OR

84 Reviews for Bridgewood Events

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2015

I rented my cake stand from Barclay. It was very beautiful and excellent quality. The rental process was very easy.

Sent on 01/23/2015

crystal · Married on 09/12/2014

Nothing else to say but great and super helpful.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Great company to rent from! Everyone was so nice. Love that they're a local company too. They set us up with everything we needed and were very flexible with us when we made adjustments. We rented chairs, a tent, dance floor and a couple bistro tables. They were very knowledgeable when we were trying to plan what we needed and gave great suggestions. Since our wedding was at a residence, they were flexible with drop off and pick up which was so helpful to us.

Sent on 11/05/2014

I must have changed my mind 10,000 times but they always accommodated. Their prices are very fair and competitive. I would definitely recommend them again!

Sent on 08/11/2014
  • caitijane

Caitlin · Married on 08/02/2014

I rented all the linens, serving ware, dishes, tables and chairs from Barclays. I went in with my wedding planner and they let us set up different linens and looks to find one that I loved. They were available for calls when I needed to switch things. They brought my rentals out on Thursday and picked up on Monday, leaving lots of time to set up and break down. Very easy and reliable company to work with.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Annie · Married on 07/19/2014

Barclay was easy to work with (we kept in constant communication via email), were flexible about my changes to the rent list, and delivered the rental items when they said they would. I loved them!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2013

Barclay Event Rentals was fabulous! Visiting their store was like a fun play day! I had a deep teal color that I wanted that was hard to find the right shade. Barclay had a fantastic overlay that really set the teal tone! Our guests said that our wedding looked so exquisite and fancy! It was all due to the amazing quality of Barclay! It wasn't even expensive to add a few touches here and there, and it took our wedding reception up a few notches.

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 08/10/2013

We rented all of our wedding rentals from Barclay Events and we couldn't be happier with them. They were professional and also very helpful with ideas. They had everything that we needed and they worked with our delivery schedule and came on time. We couldn't have done it without them!
    Lindsay & Brian

Sent on 11/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2013

I discovered this company at the Committed Bridal Event. They were handing out cards with a discount code. I rented a disco ball & popcorn machine from them, complete with the oil & popping corn. It was very inexpensive and they gave us really great service.

Sent on 09/14/2013

We could not have created my daughters "Fairytale" wedding without the help of the Awesome Barclay Team. Wonderful customer service, pricing, and selection for a dream wedding. Even when we had a last minute glitch with our centerpiece vases, Barclay came to our rescue and helped us to find vases that would hold them which was the day before the wedding. Many thanks to the Barclay Team for helping to keep the bride calm and in helping us find a solution. Kudo's to all of you

Sent on 08/09/2013

I had my new mother in law arrange for the tablecloths and sashes that we rented and she was able to get what we wanted. Location wasn't super convenient.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Roxanne · Married on 02/23/2013

I love Barclay event rentals. Their items are really quality and totally change the tone and environment of any space.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Alexa · Married on 11/10/2012

Barclay provided phenomenal service in helping us pick out and design the perfect rentals for our big day. They had a huge selection and inspiring show room. I really enjoyed our experience with Barclay.

Sent on 01/07/2013

The people at Barclays were great to work with and were always helpful and ready to answer any questions we had. They let us set up mock table arrangements and pulled out many different colors of tablecloths, overlays, etc. to help us figure out exactly the look we wanted. Like most weddings, we had a rather crazy schedule to try and make work and they were very flexible and willing to work around it. We will definitely be calling them again if we throw another party this big!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Merete · Married on 05/18/2012

Barclay Event Rentals had everything we needed, and the prices were reasonable. They have a great selection of chair covers, and colored sashes. They also had an arch that we transported to the coast that worked perfectly. The staff was helpful, and professional. All in all, Barclay is a great vendor for rentals!

Sent on 06/20/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 04/21/2012

We rented our wedding linens from Barclay's and they looked fabulous! They gave us great advice and made the process easy. They had lots to choose from and were of good quality. They delivered with no hassle and it was a great experience. People complimented us tons on how great the tables looked.

Sent on 05/19/2012
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 11/12/2011

Barclay Rentals was amazing to work with, our wedding would not have been the same without them! They have so much to offer. The warehouse is welcoming, along with the wonderful staff who are more than willing to help your vision become reality. From our many visits and order changes to delivery and pick-up at the wedding, they did such a great job! We were so happy with their work and help.

Sent on 02/22/2012

Breanna · Married on 09/10/2011

Talk about easy! I was really worried that the rentals and linens would be the hardest part but I was WRONG! It was fun and so much more easy to set a sample table and they looked awesome! I ordered choc brown linens, light green sashes and all my centerpieces. They were the best priced and by far the best bang for your buck! Recommend them highly...
    Breanna and Kyle Gustafson
    9/10/11
    Oregon City, OR 97045

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • rachel

rachel · Married on 09/09/2011

We got our chairs cheap because they were discontinuing use of them, I got them Thursday night, and returned them Saturday afternoon, they were willing to let me retun them Monday no extra charge. The staff was helpful and everything was very calm and easy

Sent on 05/02/2012

Sheila · Married on 08/27/2011

We rented chocolate brown tablecloths for our wedding in Dallas, Oregon from Barclay Event Rentals. The price was right, the linens were exactly what we wanted, and the service was perfect. Great local events rental company!

Sent on 09/09/2011

Christina · Married on 07/23/2011

I got my tables linens from Barclay. They were very willing to help me find the right colors. Very friendly to work with.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Anna · Married on 05/28/2011

We had a great experience with Barclay Event Rentals. Since I already knew what we needed to "fill in" or complete the decor for the reception hall, I was able to arrange everything via email. We picked up the rentals ourselves the day before the wedding and dropped them off the Monday following. It was a super smooth process and really quite affordable, considering what you can pay for rentals! I'd highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Kimberly · Married on 04/16/2011

I chose Barclay Event Rentals for the linens for my wedding 4-16-11. They had a great selection of linens and when they didn't have a color I wanted in stock, they ordered it for my event! They delivered the day before my event and even set up the pipe and drape for me. I highly recommend using them!

Sent on 04/22/2011
  • Mrs. Mattocks

Alma · Married on 12/03/2010

The chair covers were perfect and even when I called a week before panicking on the color they were so helpful and everything worked out perfectly!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2010

Deanna · Married on 11/20/2010

They are amazing. I came into their store 10 days before the wedding. I needed 25 table linens (long story about what happened to the venue provided linens). Linda, Robyn and Jen were so helpful. They not only help me select the color and fabric of the linens I needed, but they set up a couple of tables so that I could see exactly how things would look. After talking with them about my theme and the venue room decor, they suggested that I might want to alternate tables with 2 different colored linens (copper and terra cotta) Their eye for detail and style were invaluable and the reception venue looked amazing!!! The day before the wedding I broke 2 glass rose bowls and needed to replace them, Barclay's had them in stock and it was cheaper than buying them!!! They have so much to choose from and their prices are so very reasonable.I also needed a few other last minute items and they were all in stock and ready to go!!! The reception venue looked great and I could not have done it without Linda, Robyn and Jen's eye for detail and style advice!!!

Sent on 11/30/2010