25 Reviews for BRIDGET GOLDSMITH

Place Cards (1)
Programs (1)
RSVP Cards (1)
Assembly (1)

What can I say! Bridget answered all questions I had immediately and created a mock-up of the menus timely. Once I received the actual stationery suite I was instantly pleased! Thank you so much for the precise detail and customer service!!!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 2/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Printing

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL WORK! Yes, I wrote that in all caps for a reason! These invitation suites matched the table setting and occasion so beautifully! When your stationery complements the entire concept and helps bring it together for everyone, it's not just "paper" or whatever material you choose for Bridget to make magic with. It becomes a keepsake, and a cherished piece of art!

I was completely blown away by the artistry shown in the invitation suite and table set that Bridget created for the wedding and would recommend her work to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Nana, 2/12/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

You did an excellent job with our invitations, they weee unique and will leave lasting impressions for a lifetime. You were key in making our wedding day special.

Profile Picture Toni , 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bridget was so sweet and easy to work with. She was very responsive and professional. Her work is outstanding and delivered exactly what my husband I were looking for our wedding invitations. Thank You Bridget!!

Profile Picture Sienna, 9/9/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Printing

We used Bridget Goldsmith for our wedding invitation suite and reception signage. We were so pleased with the final products! We knew that we wanted a certain look, but had no idea what design or font we wanted. Bridget worked patiently with us to create a classically modern design that matched perfectly with our venue and wedding theme. Our guests loved them! She also mailed the invitations, which really alleviated stress on our end with all of the other details that came with self-planning. She was professional, flexible and very talented. I'm looking forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I came to Bridget in need of wedding invitations with a short turn around. Not only did she provide me with my wedding invitations in a short turn around, but the invitations were absolutely gorgeous. I explained my theme to her and she met my every expectation. Bridget will most definitely be my "go to" professional for future needs!

Profile Picture Jade, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bridget is so talented and will work with you to get it right (even if you have no idea what that is when you first start out). She did my entire wedding paper suite and my guests and I were obsessed with them! Look no further - this is your graphics / invitation / all-things-printed-on-paper genius!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bridget is easy to work with. She responds to emails quickly and I loved how nice the invitations were packaged. Very nice.

Profile Picture Kara, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had an Indian wedding and needed a long program that explained the ceremony, with a short turnaround. Bridget did a beautiful job, incorporating colors and other design elements from our invitations (which we'd gotten from a different vendor). She was quick to make changes we suggested, and the result was fantastic -- all for a price MUCH lower than quoted by some printing shops. We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rebekah, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

No question that working with Bridget was a 5-star experience! I gave Bridget an "idea" of what I wanted, and it is like she read my mind, because the final product was gorgeous and exactly what I was envisioning. On top of everything, her prices are very fair. Bridget was always responsive, made small changes I suggested, and was also patient when proofs were lagging on my end! She was a delight to work with and I will (and have) recommend her to my friends.

Profile Picture kristen, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Sealed with a Kiss was wonderful and accommodating to work with when planning my wedding invitations as well as my escort cards and favor labels for my wedding. Like many Brides, I changed my mind (many times), had lots of questions and of course a few concerns. Sealed with a Kiss worked with me every step of the way and was very patient on my decision making and even helpful with making suggestions. I found this company to be not only extremely personable but also affordable, professional and offered a quick turn around time on my items order. I enjoyed receiving the beautiful boxes my items arrived in. Great company to work with!!

Profile Picture User3672162, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Bridget was easy to work with. I had a short timeline and she was able to work with me and get things done quicker than normal. I was constantly asking for more things and she was always quick to respond and answer my questions. The invitations and day of stationary looked beautiful. I recieved many compliments. She designed my invitations exactly how I wanted, simple but elegant and she worked with me on my budget as well, everything was very reasonably priced. Would use sealed with a kiss in the future!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/2/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My experience with Sealed with a Kiss was exceptional. They were very responsive and professional and gave us even better than what we expected! I would highly recommend their services and its worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bridget was very professional and efficient!

Profile Picture User3673466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Bridget was the best option in choosing a stationary vendor! I had no idea what I wanted, but after speaking with her she was able to create very creative options for me to choose from. She was flexible, cost efficient, easy to work with, able to perform in short time frame and the result was gorgeous! I received many complements on all the stationary and would recommend Sealed With a Kiss to anyone!

Profile Picture LaToya, 7/7/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Bridget was a dream to work with! She provided our Save the Date magnets, our Invitation suites, Ceremony Programs, Favor cards, Seating Chart and was our Day-of-Coordinator.

All of our wedding stationary was beautiful. When we first met, Bridget listened to my style ideas and provided suggestions. She was receptive to all of my ideas and helped me create a look that exactly matched my vision for the wedding. We received tons of compliments on our invitations!

Bridget was a savior on the day of the wedding! She helped my mother and I with all of the behind the scenes details we never even thought of! She was every where all at once and helped keep my mother and I sane at the same time. I do not know how I would have made it through the day without her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Bridgett's service was the ultimate in professionalism with a personal touch. I believe her greatest assets are her ability to listen and her creativity. The wedding invitations, programs, favor cards, seating cards and seating poster were all beautiful, timely and received many compliment from guests. She provided a discerning eye for design. She uses her past experience and her ability to see the "big picture" to your advantage. And her sense of humor keeps you sane! I would recommend her to anyone with any budget. You're guaranteed to be pleased with her services.

Profile Picture Cynthia , 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning

My Invitations were unique and beautiful and exactly what I dreamt of.

Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 6/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Due to my budget, I bought the "do-it-yourself" wedding invitations. Bridget was able to transform the rather bland set of invitations by incorporating a creative and classy twist on them. Bridget knows all types wedding invitations styles, from contemporary to modern. If you aren't sure what type of invitations you want, Bridget will work with some of your ideas and will create an awesome product for you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Bridget provided beautiful invitations, place cards, table numbers, programs, and favor tags. She responded to my every need and I was VERY happy with the final product. I will definitely use Sealed w a Kiss for my future invitation needs.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

It was a pleasure working with Bridget on my wedding invitations. She was able to put my ideas on paper, beautifully I might add, and in a quick and efficient manner! I received several compliments from my guests on the invitations.

Thanks Bridget!

Profile Picture errin, 10/9/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Absolutley amazing!! Our invitations, menus and personalized wine labels were beautiful and completed perfectly on time!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great professional service! The wedding invitations came out just how we wanted. Received the invitatons fast, great prices! Highly Recommend.

Profile Picture Katrina , 8/8/09, 1 Review