Bridge Creek Catering Reviews

Bridge Creek Catering 4
Bridge Creek Catering 5
Bridge Creek Catering 6

jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

Bridge Creek Catering is AWESOME in every way; food, service and quality! As a bride planning her wedding I contacted several caterers by e-mail or by phone (left messages). Bridge Creek won hands down! They e-mailed me back in a timely manner and when I called and left a message within an hour I was not only called back but Tricia, Jamie and Phil were pleasant and professional. The day of our wedding Bridge Creek arrived when they said they would and started working immediately. They executed my wishes effortlessly, we wanted our guest to have appetizers and drinks before the ceremony and the stations for dinner set up so that after the ceremony we could go directly into the reception tent and eat, they did exactly so and beautifully!!! Our guest commented on how pleasant and easy going the staff was and their comments on the food are still flooding Facebook!! We had a BBQ station w/Ribs, mac & cheese, corn bread and collard greens, fug-getta-bout-it AMAZING!!! Brides and Grooms, you know how you hear the stories where you don't get to eat but later you hear how great the food was by your guest! Well rest assured that any food left over Bridge Creek wraps up and gives you the left overs, believe me there wasn't a lot either but when my new husband and I got home later at around 3am (from the after bar party) we were starving and then smiled because we realized we had some yummy food to attack! The only item we weren't able to try (no leftovers) was the corn bread, some of our guest had like 3 or 4 stacked on their plates, gotta love a great cornbread :) We would hire them again in-a- heart beat!!!! THANK YOU Bridge Creek for giving this bride & groom a great experience and AMAZING DEEEEEE-LEEEE-SHOUS Food!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Bridge creek catering exceeded all my expectations. In a very stressful year they were the one vendor I could rely on completely to understand and execute all our ideas with professionalism and courtesy. These are the folks you want for your wedding. Stop looking for anyone else. Their food was outstanding and perfectly fit the vibe of our reception. I've heard from several sources that it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. You will not regret choosing them as your caterer!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2013

Bridge Creek turned out to be the only caterer that my husband and I met with while planning for our wedding. We worked with Tricia in the office who is a gem. BCC was extremely accommodating and allowed us to design the entire menu of our wedding with their recommendations. We opted for a BBQ buffet and the food was delicious!! Our guests are still raving about it (especially the short ribs and mac & cheese).

Unfortunately we had to rent everything down to the luxury port-a-potty's for the reception which can be very costly. However working closely with Tricia allowed us to cut costs wherever we could to keep expenses down.

The staff at the event was extremely accommodating and professional. All of my stresses were immediately put at ease when I saw our dreams turn to reality. BCC also worked great with our additional vendors, which allowed me to take a step back in that coordination.

I highly recommending using Bridge Creek Catering for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Bridge Creek Catering provided the food for my cocktail hour and reception at my wedding. All of it was delicious! They were really great with working with me & my budget, as well as easy to correspond with. Also prompt in answering emails & calls with any question I may have had. Day of wedding, everything ran so smoothly & all of their staff was extremely professional. They even helped to fix my cake which was damaged on the ride up to the Kaaterskill (the cake was from a different vendor in Manhattan), which I only just found out about recently!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Aaron · Married on 09/07/2013

My now wife and I used Bridgecreek for our wedding reception earlier this month, and could not have been happier with them. Rather than write a new review, I'll just copy the email I wrote them later that week:

Everything was amazing.  Despite our best efforts to throw monkey wrenches into the weekend (aka putting a bunch of booze into the freezer instead of the fridge), it was everything we hoped it would be and more. You and your team were a big part of that, and we really appreciate it enormously. Jessica (our "captain") got everything into place even when we were furiously changing things at the last minute, and the rest of the team were all perfectly friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and just what we pictured," homey" but special. We really appreciated the little touches like bringing Cecily a full plate of oysters during dinner, or making sure we knew where nicely packed leftovers of things were in case we wanted to prolong the weekend's feast. All of that is obviously on top of how much work you yourself (Tricia, our coordinator) did and how patient you were in helping us plan everything--I can't even imagine how many things would have slipped through the cracks if you weren't guiding us along. Also, Cecily really appreciated (in retrospect) her moment of terror when you pretended to be an unrecognized guest.

I don't think there's really anything we would have changed, overall. It seems like some of the particular beers weren't replenished at the bars towards the end of the night, but that may have been due to confusion about what alcohol had been frozen and wasn't usable, and regardless it just meant we have more leftovers (and there definitely wasn't any shortage of alcohol overall). Really, we couldn't have asked for more.

colleen · Married on 09/01/2013

Thank you SO MUCH to the BCC team for being such wonderful partners to us! They were consistently reliable, helpful, cool, calm, totally professional and fun to work with! They were proactive in trouble-shooting and great problem-solvers during moments of frustration. I loved that their team handled the rental component as well, it was so nice not to have to deal directly with additional vendors. The service and staff on the wedding day were great, the catering captain was wonderful and I was so appreciative of her close attention to detail in executing our vision. The food was AMAZING and we are still hearing from guests who can't get over how good it was. Overall we had a really wonderful experience with BCC and would definitely recommend them to anyone planning events in the upstate area!

Colleen + Joel

Sent on 09/29/2013

Marcy · Married on 05/25/2013

From our first meeting Tricia at Bridge Creek made this look easy. I had many concerns as I don't live in the country full time so wanted to hire an event planner to take care of the details, it wasn't necessary. Tricia covered everything. We had many last minute decisions to make as the weather wasn't cooperating and nothing was missed. Tricia was in touch up to the last minute making sure the weather wasn't going to dampen our day! The food was excellent and plentiful. During the cocktail hour the appetizers were delicious and there was always someone in front of you with a tray. The dinner was very good especially when you think it was all cooked in a tent! Russel (the event captain) ran a very professional team of service workers who were friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend Bridge Creek, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2013

The Bridge Creek crew were wonderful in doing our May, 2013 wedding. Phil and Tricia were great at helping us plan for things we would never have seen coming, responded patiently and quickly to all our concerns, and helped us settle on a special menu and all the rentals so that it was fitting for us AND fit our budget. The wedding day had extra challenges with rain/wind/cold--but the captain, Jessica, and the well-staffed crew managed to handle all that and our last minute concerns too. And yes, the food was great-- seasonal, attractive, delicious, and very responsive to our wishes. (They even made fantastic gluten-free strawberry rhubarb pie.) They are a very professional group and we heartily recommend them!

Chris · Married on 05/18/2013

Although having great food is important---and believe me, everything Phil and his team prepared and served was delicious and elegantly served--the best thing about Bridgecreek Catering was the way they work. We didn't realize until it was over how vital it is to work with someone who knows weddings inside and out. Every question we had was answered quickly and calmly, and Phil was able to steer us in the right direction, while at the same time allowing every choice to be ours. I would offer my highest recommendation to anyone in need of a caterer. In fact--I did offer it, and was just as happy with their outstanding work as a guest at a friend's wedding just a few weeks later.

Sent on 08/10/2013

These guys were fantastic. I really loved working with these guys - they promise and deliver to high standards. Tremendously helpful, accommodating, and responsive in the weeks, days, and even hours leading leading up to the event. The on-site team was also lovely to interact with during the day. Great during preparation in helping us stick with a budget, adjusting for menu changes as desired, etc.

Christina · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely could not have asked for a better caterer! All of our food was absolutely delicious. The staff was very friendly yet professional. Everyone loved our bartender that night. He kept turning out new & unique drinks every time someone asked. He came up with some tasty stuff! When we forgot our candles for our tables, Phil even went to our hotel room to go fetch them. What more could you ask for? I wish we could get married every year just to have them recreate everything for us. We couldn't have asked for more! :]

Sent on 05/31/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Bridgecreek caterers did an awesome job at our wedding! Our guests all raved about the food, from cocktail hour through to dinner and dessert, they loved every bit of it! As the bride and groom you don't always have time to eat at your own wedding but they made sure we got to try all the cocktail hour food that we wanted and a mix of all the dinner options, everything was delicious! Phil and Jessica were very patient and made the planning process easy and stress-free. They offered endless options on food, made the rental portion (tables, chairs, etc) a breeze, and were so patient while figuring out floorplans and overall design of the room. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Christine · Married on 06/04/2016

I can’t say enough good things about BridgeCreek and Jamie in particular. My vision was a small outdoor summer wedding and finding a caterer was our biggest challenge. Most places had minimums and didn’t want to do a 50 person wedding on a Saturday. Then I found BridgeCreek and they saved the day. Jamie was always very responsive and even with all the changes and the back and forth, she never flinched. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly from the set up to the friendly wait staff to the incredible food.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Clara · Married on 09/01/2013

Our wedding was September 1, 2013 in Germantown, NY. I talked with several caterers in the area, and I picked Bridge Creek because I felt so secure with all my communications with them. Tricia at Bridge Creek responded to my emails promptly, was available easily by phone, and gave me the impression that I could pretty much have whatever type of food I wanted. This is in contrast to other caterers who took weeks, sometimes months to get back to me with their more or less preset menus. Bridge Creek also handled my rentals, everything from the tent to the sugar bowl, which is essential since only they could know what was needed. Tricia was able to give me advice on all aspects of wedding planning and not just the food and rentals. Day of the wedding the food was amazing, the service topnotch, and the whole event ran seamlessly! I wouldn’t call myself a “foodie”, but I like fine dining, and Bridge Creek’s food was well present, flavorful, and did not disappoint! Bridge Creek was prepared for everything and worked so well with my other vendors. If you need a caterer who will put your mind at ease, go with Bridge Creek!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Alex · Married on 09/15/2018

Top-notch caterer with outstanding food and service

My wife and I got married at the Senate Garage in September, and had a wonderful experience working with Bridge Creek from beginning to end. Here are a few of the highlights:

Planning
    We absolutely loved working with Jessica and found the planning process to be just the right balance of relaxed and flexible while still keeping us on pace. The documentation, rental lists, floor plans, and all the other materials Bridge Creek provided were extremely helpful in our decision-making process. They know the Senate Garage space so well that they thought of dozens of details we would have overlooked.

Set-up and Day-of Coordination
    The setup was beautiful and even surpassed our (admittedly high) expectations. The guests were raving about how lovely everything looked. As far as day-of coordination, things were smooth and flexible (we had an incident with a tree blocking the wedding party’s route to the venue and the Bridge Creek team handled the timing adjustment brilliantly!). They were also very attentive to us personally during the event, bringing us whatever we needed to be happy and comfortable. Food & Beverage In a word, outstanding. The menu selection was extensive to the point of being almost overwhelming! The food was delicious when we tasted it, and all we heard from guests was positive feedback. Presentation was beautiful, and portions were just right.

Price & Value
    All the great qualities of Bridge Creek’s offering do come at a somewhat steep price; at the end of it all, we definitely felt it was worth it, but would have left a little bit happier if the final bill was not quite so high. That being said, the team was very transparent about costs, and there were no surprises. They handled things very professionally.

Overall, I’d give Bridge Creek a 9 out of 10 (with slight deductions for the price and 1-2 small miscues during the event). My wife and I would absolutely use them again and would recommend them as a wedding caterer!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Alexandra · Married on 07/08/2017

Bridge Creek did an amazing job with our wedding reception on July 8th, 2017. The staff did a beautiful job setting things up the way we wanted them - everything looked perfect! Phil was very accommodating, he was able to find the exact whiskey and bourbon I've requested. Jessica did an excellent job taking care of everything and went above and beyond to make the entire process as stress free as possible. All our guests were overall very happy. Bar staff was great and worked so well with what they had at their disposal to make every guest feel special. Book them! You wont regret it!
    -Alex, Suzy & Toby

Sent on 08/23/2017

Diana · Married on 09/10/2016

We had an amazing experience using BCC from start to finish. Jamie is absolutely fantastic - extremely organized, extremely responsive, professional and just really pleasant to deal with. She made planning for our catering and rentals really easy. Her team on the day of our wedding were equally professional and friendly. The food? Also amazing. Delicious, perfectly cooked salmon and steak for almost 70 guests. My friends and family were raving about how great the food was, and how it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. I would absolutely recommend using BCC - no question and hands down our best vendor partner for our wedding.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Margaret · Married on 05/29/2016

Bridge Creek provided amazing, delicious food and incredible service for our wedding: I would happily work with them again. My husband and I love to cook and host dinners, so serving good food to our guests was a high priority for us. Bridge Creek had so many great and exciting meal options to choose from (we went with red-wine & rosemary marinated lamb with a lemon chutney, lemon-saffron-golden raisin chicken, and a lemon-spinach risotto as our mains), but were also happy to work with me to create a different vegetarian dish option. The tiramisu they made for dessert got so many guest raves afterwards. All of the food was really delicious: I'd absolutely eat any (all!) of it again.

Further, our "captain," or on-site team manager, set up everything beautifully and kept the whole event running smoothly. She even made sure we had refills of our drinks when we sat down for dinner after the cocktail hour! BCC also provided a personal plate of appetizers for me and my husband after our ceremony, so we definitely got to eat everything without having to track down any servers, which is a simply brilliant idea.

Other notes:
    We rented tables, linens, plates, etc through BCC as well, since our venue only provided chairs.
    BCC can't accomodate GF guests, but I appreciated that they were forthcoming about this restriction and didn't have any problem with us providing separate food for one of our guests.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Susannah · Married on 07/11/2015

Excellent experience. Delicious food but also extremely professional and conscientious.

Sent on 07/18/2015

The best caterer we found in the Hudson Valley. They were able to fully customize our menu the way we wanted and that was amazing! Jamie was incredibly responsive, helpful, and enthusiastic and aside from the tasting, she really sealed the deal for us. They were extremely professional on our wedding day and our guests were thrilled with the food. When we had some questions about the bill afterwards, Phil was very helpful and accommodating. I should note that Bridge Creek isn't a full-service caterer, so we had to rent every piece of kitchen and dining item, which can add up. BUT, if you're willing to pay a bit of a premium for high quality fully customizable food and service, we absolutely recommend Bridge Creek Catering. We have no regrets whatsoever!

Sent on 11/10/2014
  • User4819830 · 2+ years ago

Phil and his team were great! The food was great the service was great and they were willing to work with or needs. We supplied alt of our rental list because it was less money to but then it was to rent and he worked with us to be sure or cost would fit or budget which was great! My only complaint was there was a but of miscommunication because of that. We dealt with Phil through the whole planning process and he relayed everything to his team but then he himself was not here the day of (that I saw I was the bride and didn't deal much with the staff but my mom did because it was at or house) nothing affected the day in a big way just what we had left in the end. I would still recommend him to anyone planning a wedding because evening was great and he was very easy to work with. It also was a rainy day the day of our out door wedding but the staff of bridge creek worked right through it.

Sent on 02/25/2015

Alex + Diana · Married on 08/24/2013

We are very happy with Bridge Creek. Tricia was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding, helping us to make a menu that fit our tastes and budget. She also helped us make the wedding eco-friendly (e.g. local vegetables, no plastic cups, etc.). The food was delicious. Many of the guests commented on how good it was. Also, the servers and captain (Leilani) were great. During the post-ceremony photos, they followed us around - making sure we had food and drink whenever we wanted it. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/02/2013

Chris · Married on 05/18/2013

Phil and his team at Bridge Creek Catering were instrumental in making our wedding such a phenomenal experience. The food was really delicious, with amazing presentation. We got so many compliments--especially on the grilled cheese station. His staff is friendly and professional, and I cannot stress enough how important it was to have Phil there all the way through to answer all of our questions and keep us calm. These know what they are doing and it shows. I cannot think of a single complaint. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. In fact we have, and our friends were as please with Bridge Creek as we were.

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2011

Phil and his team were absolutely incredible! I recommend them without any hesitation whatsoever. They helped us with almost every aspect of the wedding, and there is no way that it would have been as successful as it was without them.

Phil helped us find a venue and met us there to do a walkthrough months before the wedding. He was able to address all of our concerns and give lots of ideas about how to organize things. This was especially helpful since our wedding was mostly "do it yourself"

The rentals came to our venue a few days before the wedding so we could organize and set up. We were able to add things last minute, and change the location of the dance floor due to weather issues.

We had a large family style reception with several different dishes. My husband is Filipino, and Phil did a great job preparing a mix of Filipino foods and American BBQ dishes. Everything was hot, and there was plenty to go around during the cocktail hour and dinner. When we were getting pictures taken we even had staff coming up and bringing us wine and food. It was really nice and made us feel very taken care of.

The bartenders were also great-there was never a line, and everyone was happy eating and drinking the night away.

We are still getting compliments on the salmon we served-people were saying that is was some of the best they've had, which was certainly nice to hear.

Phil was always welcoming when we came to meet with him. He made himself available to us any time, and was ready to listen and respond to all our concerns. He was a pleasure to work with.

All in all, I would absolutely recommend Bridge Creek. We loved working with them.

Sent on 08/25/2011

Karen · Married on 06/03/2017

Bridge Creek catered our wedding and we really loved them. We started the process nearly two years before our actual wedding, and they were very generous in terms of helping us establish some form of payment plan, since we had to really budget for catering. Jamie at Bridge Creek is the absolute sweetest and helped to answer any of our questions quickly and kindly. We had our tasting and fell in love with the food, as did our parents! The day of, as the bride, I didn't get to enjoy the food as much as I had liked, but heard from guests that they enjoyed their meals. A big highlight was the raw bar at cocktail hour-- it was a very cool set up and guests loved all the fresh seafood! Overall, we're very happy we chose Bridge Creek to work with to cater our wedding-- they are all rock stars over there, and helped to make our wedding seamless, from the food all the way down to the silverware!

Sent on 06/30/2017