Bridge Creek Catering Reviews

69 | New Paltz, NY

69 Reviews for Bridge Creek Catering

Cassie · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't recommend Bridge Creek Catering enough. The food at our September 201 6 wedding was incredible - we were so impressed and our guests could not stop raving! But Bridge Creek did so much more than just make great food; they also made sure the entire exception went smoothly from set-up to clean-up. We can honestly say that our wedding was completely stress-free and it was largely thanks to Bridge Creek! And just as important to us as day-of execution was the constant support and guidance from Jamie throughout the planning process. She truly went above and beyond to answer questions and help us make decisions. Thank you to Jamie and the Bridge Creek team for a delicious and successful wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

Bridge Creek Catering was absolutely incredible - we worked primarily with Jamie and she went above and beyond to make our event a success. We had last-minute security issues with our venue and she was right there the whole time working to make sure everything went smoothly. The catering staff is also very nice, friendly, and attentive. And we are still getting compliments about the amazing food! Bridge Creek are complete professionals and will not cause you any unnecessary stress or aggravation.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Rachael · Married on 08/27/2016

We loved working with Bridge Creek so much. We just got married in August and my husband and I loved fell in love with Bridge Creek during our first visit. Their presentation of what to expect was sophisticated and also incredibly comfortable and the food was spectacular. But you know, companies can be the best salesmen and sell you on an idea of how they are when you first meet because they want you to buy -- they want to make the deal. This was not the case with Bridge Creek at all. They really lived up to their promise and beyond. They're a catering company, but they also really helped to put our wedding together as a whole. Jamie is a kind, sweet and genuine person with a professionalism that will put your heart at ease (your event will run so smoothly) and her easy-goingness makes her the best to have around your wedding. I had to travel for work for the majority of my wedding planning and my husband was really busy at work, too. Jamie was always available and really helped to put out a lot of fires. We had an outdoor wedding at Windrift Hall (on a huge property) with about 75 guests. We only knew her for a short while, but it was really nice looking over and seeing Jamie during our reception, because everything went so smoothly, the food was great and she felt someone who really cared.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Caroline · Married on 07/16/2016

As far as I’m concerned, this catering company is worth its’ weight in gold. I almost don’t know where to start since there were so many wonderful aspects to their service. I’ll start with Jamie. She was the first person we met with and she felt like someone I would be friends with. Any time I had questions or concerns she responded immediately, and was very helpful in creating a menu that provided gluten free options for my bridesmaids. Jamie helped me pick all of the rental equipment and continually reassured me about everything with which I was nervous. Next is Adrian. She was the captain of the event, and kept things following the schedule that they helped me decide upon. She arrived shortly after myself on the morning of the wedding with Jamie, who relayed all of my desires and preferences for the event. Only once throughout the morning did I check on the progress of the set up of everything, and I changed nothing, it was just right! About 1/3 of the way into the ceremony it started down pouring, torrentially. The dance floor flooded, and the catering staff was on their hands and knees mopping up all the water to keep it safe and dry before we ran under the tent to finish the ceremony. After the ceremony it had already stopped raining, so my new husband and I headed to our private room, where we were met with champagne and a plate of hors d’ouerves. We had a few quiet moments before we were introduced as man and wife, during which the staff set up the hors d’oeurves tables for the guests. As soon as we were able to talk to guests they were raving about how delicious the food was! Throughout the reception, Adrian checked with me before any announcements, and adjusted timing if I requested it. She was fun, helpful, and supportive. It really felt like nothing could go wrong with them being there. I truly can’t speak well enough of everyone with Bridge Creek Catering, they should cater EVERY event EVER!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Krissy · Married on 10/31/2015

Couldn't have found a better catering service! responded quickly and also very flexible. The food was out of my this world, the options unlimited and executed flawlessly. One of the biggest things to consider with bridgecreek is there is no hidden charges. No corking fee no cake cutting fee. Everything is in the price they quote you. Fantastic when keeping to a budget. The staff was beyond friendly and helpful, even with our other services like the photographer and DJ. I strongly recommend bridgecreek!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Leigh · Married on 10/24/2015

We love BC!!!! We had a wonderful experience with them during our wedding planning and can't say enough good things about them. Book them now if you want to have amazing food, great service, and an easy time planning the details :)

First of all, their food is absolutely amazing. They can make anything you want, and it's all delicious. My husband is Filipino, and we asked for a special Filipino appetizer, and they nailed it! It was so good!

Also, leading up to the wedding, the service was wonderful. Jamie is incredible and always super responsive, helpful, and best of all, so positive all the time. She is so great to work with and always answered all our questions and made sure no detail was missed. We miss planning with her already!

During our wedding, everything went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the food and the service was perfect. We went through BC for our wedding cake - we were a little worried about it since we didn't get to do a traditional cake tasting, but it was perfect. People raved about the cake, and it looked just like the sample pictures we sent.

BC also went above and beyond when we had issues with our rehearsal dinner. The place we were having it lost their chef a couple months prior to our wedding. So, we reached out to BC asking if they could cater it. They were so quick with the quotes and worked with us for our budget needs. Jamie did a site visit and was so organized with everything. Unfortunately, due to issues with the venue, we had to move our rehearsal dinner. Phil was so great and even looked at a few options where we could move our rehearsal dinner and still have it catered by BC. We ended up finding a restaurant that worked perfectly for us, and BC was so amazing and let us cancel the catering. Their class at handling this situation was perfect and showed what a trustworthy business they are.

We couldn't recommend BC more. If you hire them, invite us so we can come eat the food!!!! :)

Sent on 11/15/2015

This caterer just blew us away with all the vegetarian options and the food was divine and plenty for our sit down family style wedding. The desserts were the biggest hit, with delicious cupcakes and pies. The planning by Jamie and the execution on site was seamless. This included the setup and cleanup as well. No one waited for a drink the entire time and the bartenders were a hit. A big thank you!!! Married 9/19/15 at Surprise Lake Summer Camp

Sent on 09/28/2015

We used BCC for our wedding on July 12, 2014. We are very happy with our decision. The staff was wonderful and the food was great. We worked with Jamie and Phil. They were friendly and very responsive. The other vendors I used flowers, DJ all worked well with BCC. I would absolutely recommend BCC. If you use them and have to purchase your own liquor there is a place in Hopewell Junction Viscount Liquors that was also very helpful.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Katherine · Married on 06/21/2014

From the start, we knew we were in excellent hands working with Bridge Creek! As a preferred vendor at our venue (which required bringing in all chairs, tables, etc. ourselves and had some strict requirements), we could count on them to deal with all the rental equipment logistics, and coordinating everything smoothly the day of, and they did not disappoint! Phil at Bridge Creek was amazingly patient and responsive dealing with many emails in the weeks leading up to the wedding, figuring out the smallest details of our reception timeline and setup including lots of little DIY details and several "surprise" elements I was planning for my fiance which further complicated things! They were also flexible in incorporating some of our suggestions that deviated from their normal plans, including ways to cut costs. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing and could actually enjoy the party AND the delicious food! Guests are still raving about it!

Sent on 07/07/2014

jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

Bridge Creek Catering is AWESOME in every way; food, service and quality! As a bride planning her wedding I contacted several caterers by e-mail or by phone (left messages). Bridge Creek won hands down! They e-mailed me back in a timely manner and when I called and left a message within an hour I was not only called back but Tricia, Jamie and Phil were pleasant and professional. The day of our wedding Bridge Creek arrived when they said they would and started working immediately. They executed my wishes effortlessly, we wanted our guest to have appetizers and drinks before the ceremony and the stations for dinner set up so that after the ceremony we could go directly into the reception tent and eat, they did exactly so and beautifully!!! Our guest commented on how pleasant and easy going the staff was and their comments on the food are still flooding Facebook!! We had a BBQ station w/Ribs, mac & cheese, corn bread and collard greens, fug-getta-bout-it AMAZING!!! Brides and Grooms, you know how you hear the stories where you don't get to eat but later you hear how great the food was by your guest! Well rest assured that any food left over Bridge Creek wraps up and gives you the left overs, believe me there wasn't a lot either but when my new husband and I got home later at around 3am (from the after bar party) we were starving and then smiled because we realized we had some yummy food to attack! The only item we weren't able to try (no leftovers) was the corn bread, some of our guest had like 3 or 4 stacked on their plates, gotta love a great cornbread :) We would hire them again in-a- heart beat!!!! THANK YOU Bridge Creek for giving this bride & groom a great experience and AMAZING DEEEEEE-LEEEE-SHOUS Food!!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Bridge creek catering exceeded all my expectations. In a very stressful year they were the one vendor I could rely on completely to understand and execute all our ideas with professionalism and courtesy. These are the folks you want for your wedding. Stop looking for anyone else. Their food was outstanding and perfectly fit the vibe of our reception. I've heard from several sources that it was the best they've ever had at a wedding. You will not regret choosing them as your caterer!!!

Sent on 10/04/2013

Chelsea · Married on 09/14/2013

Bridge Creek turned out to be the only caterer that my husband and I met with while planning for our wedding. We worked with Tricia in the office who is a gem. BCC was extremely accommodating and allowed us to design the entire menu of our wedding with their recommendations. We opted for a BBQ buffet and the food was delicious!! Our guests are still raving about it (especially the short ribs and mac & cheese).

Unfortunately we had to rent everything down to the luxury port-a-potty's for the reception which can be very costly. However working closely with Tricia allowed us to cut costs wherever we could to keep expenses down.

The staff at the event was extremely accommodating and professional. All of my stresses were immediately put at ease when I saw our dreams turn to reality. BCC also worked great with our additional vendors, which allowed me to take a step back in that coordination.

I highly recommending using Bridge Creek Catering for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 09/25/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2013

Bridge Creek Catering provided the food for my cocktail hour and reception at my wedding. All of it was delicious! They were really great with working with me & my budget, as well as easy to correspond with. Also prompt in answering emails & calls with any question I may have had. Day of wedding, everything ran so smoothly & all of their staff was extremely professional. They even helped to fix my cake which was damaged on the ride up to the Kaaterskill (the cake was from a different vendor in Manhattan), which I only just found out about recently!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Aaron · Married on 09/07/2013

My now wife and I used Bridgecreek for our wedding reception earlier this month, and could not have been happier with them. Rather than write a new review, I'll just copy the email I wrote them later that week:

Everything was amazing.  Despite our best efforts to throw monkey wrenches into the weekend (aka putting a bunch of booze into the freezer instead of the fridge), it was everything we hoped it would be and more. You and your team were a big part of that, and we really appreciate it enormously. Jessica (our "captain") got everything into place even when we were furiously changing things at the last minute, and the rest of the team were all perfectly friendly and attentive. The food was delicious and just what we pictured," homey" but special. We really appreciated the little touches like bringing Cecily a full plate of oysters during dinner, or making sure we knew where nicely packed leftovers of things were in case we wanted to prolong the weekend's feast. All of that is obviously on top of how much work you yourself (Tricia, our coordinator) did and how patient you were in helping us plan everything--I can't even imagine how many things would have slipped through the cracks if you weren't guiding us along. Also, Cecily really appreciated (in retrospect) her moment of terror when you pretended to be an unrecognized guest.

I don't think there's really anything we would have changed, overall. It seems like some of the particular beers weren't replenished at the bars towards the end of the night, but that may have been due to confusion about what alcohol had been frozen and wasn't usable, and regardless it just meant we have more leftovers (and there definitely wasn't any shortage of alcohol overall). Really, we couldn't have asked for more.

colleen · Married on 09/01/2013

Thank you SO MUCH to the BCC team for being such wonderful partners to us! They were consistently reliable, helpful, cool, calm, totally professional and fun to work with! They were proactive in trouble-shooting and great problem-solvers during moments of frustration. I loved that their team handled the rental component as well, it was so nice not to have to deal directly with additional vendors. The service and staff on the wedding day were great, the catering captain was wonderful and I was so appreciative of her close attention to detail in executing our vision. The food was AMAZING and we are still hearing from guests who can't get over how good it was. Overall we had a really wonderful experience with BCC and would definitely recommend them to anyone planning events in the upstate area!

Colleen + Joel

Sent on 09/29/2013

Marcy · Married on 05/25/2013

From our first meeting Tricia at Bridge Creek made this look easy. I had many concerns as I don't live in the country full time so wanted to hire an event planner to take care of the details, it wasn't necessary. Tricia covered everything. We had many last minute decisions to make as the weather wasn't cooperating and nothing was missed. Tricia was in touch up to the last minute making sure the weather wasn't going to dampen our day! The food was excellent and plentiful. During the cocktail hour the appetizers were delicious and there was always someone in front of you with a tray. The dinner was very good especially when you think it was all cooked in a tent! Russel (the event captain) ran a very professional team of service workers who were friendly and efficient. I would highly recommend Bridge Creek, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/03/2013

The Bridge Creek crew were wonderful in doing our May, 2013 wedding. Phil and Tricia were great at helping us plan for things we would never have seen coming, responded patiently and quickly to all our concerns, and helped us settle on a special menu and all the rentals so that it was fitting for us AND fit our budget. The wedding day had extra challenges with rain/wind/cold--but the captain, Jessica, and the well-staffed crew managed to handle all that and our last minute concerns too. And yes, the food was great-- seasonal, attractive, delicious, and very responsive to our wishes. (They even made fantastic gluten-free strawberry rhubarb pie.) They are a very professional group and we heartily recommend them!

Chris · Married on 05/18/2013

Although having great food is important---and believe me, everything Phil and his team prepared and served was delicious and elegantly served--the best thing about Bridgecreek Catering was the way they work. We didn't realize until it was over how vital it is to work with someone who knows weddings inside and out. Every question we had was answered quickly and calmly, and Phil was able to steer us in the right direction, while at the same time allowing every choice to be ours. I would offer my highest recommendation to anyone in need of a caterer. In fact--I did offer it, and was just as happy with their outstanding work as a guest at a friend's wedding just a few weeks later.

Sent on 08/10/2013

These guys were fantastic. I really loved working with these guys - they promise and deliver to high standards. Tremendously helpful, accommodating, and responsive in the weeks, days, and even hours leading leading up to the event. The on-site team was also lovely to interact with during the day. Great during preparation in helping us stick with a budget, adjusting for menu changes as desired, etc.

Christina · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely could not have asked for a better caterer! All of our food was absolutely delicious. The staff was very friendly yet professional. Everyone loved our bartender that night. He kept turning out new & unique drinks every time someone asked. He came up with some tasty stuff! When we forgot our candles for our tables, Phil even went to our hotel room to go fetch them. What more could you ask for? I wish we could get married every year just to have them recreate everything for us. We couldn't have asked for more! :]

Sent on 05/31/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2017

Bridgecreek caterers did an awesome job at our wedding! Our guests all raved about the food, from cocktail hour through to dinner and dessert, they loved every bit of it! As the bride and groom you don't always have time to eat at your own wedding but they made sure we got to try all the cocktail hour food that we wanted and a mix of all the dinner options, everything was delicious! Phil and Jessica were very patient and made the planning process easy and stress-free. They offered endless options on food, made the rental portion (tables, chairs, etc) a breeze, and were so patient while figuring out floorplans and overall design of the room. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Christine · Married on 06/04/2016

I can’t say enough good things about BridgeCreek and Jamie in particular. My vision was a small outdoor summer wedding and finding a caterer was our biggest challenge. Most places had minimums and didn’t want to do a 50 person wedding on a Saturday. Then I found BridgeCreek and they saved the day. Jamie was always very responsive and even with all the changes and the back and forth, she never flinched. The day of the wedding everything ran smoothly from the set up to the friendly wait staff to the incredible food.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Clara · Married on 09/01/2013

Our wedding was September 1, 2013 in Germantown, NY. I talked with several caterers in the area, and I picked Bridge Creek because I felt so secure with all my communications with them. Tricia at Bridge Creek responded to my emails promptly, was available easily by phone, and gave me the impression that I could pretty much have whatever type of food I wanted. This is in contrast to other caterers who took weeks, sometimes months to get back to me with their more or less preset menus. Bridge Creek also handled my rentals, everything from the tent to the sugar bowl, which is essential since only they could know what was needed. Tricia was able to give me advice on all aspects of wedding planning and not just the food and rentals. Day of the wedding the food was amazing, the service topnotch, and the whole event ran seamlessly! I wouldn’t call myself a “foodie”, but I like fine dining, and Bridge Creek’s food was well present, flavorful, and did not disappoint! Bridge Creek was prepared for everything and worked so well with my other vendors. If you need a caterer who will put your mind at ease, go with Bridge Creek!

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 09/14/2019

A great choice for your wedding!

Working with Bridge Creek for our wedding was great. Jamie was a pleasure to deal with during the whole catering proposal and planning processes. She made everything so easy and was so thorough with everything. I would absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Alex · Married on 09/15/2018

Top-notch caterer with outstanding food and service

My wife and I got married at the Senate Garage in September, and had a wonderful experience working with Bridge Creek from beginning to end. Here are a few of the highlights:

Planning
    We absolutely loved working with Jessica and found the planning process to be just the right balance of relaxed and flexible while still keeping us on pace. The documentation, rental lists, floor plans, and all the other materials Bridge Creek provided were extremely helpful in our decision-making process. They know the Senate Garage space so well that they thought of dozens of details we would have overlooked.

Set-up and Day-of Coordination
    The setup was beautiful and even surpassed our (admittedly high) expectations. The guests were raving about how lovely everything looked. As far as day-of coordination, things were smooth and flexible (we had an incident with a tree blocking the wedding party’s route to the venue and the Bridge Creek team handled the timing adjustment brilliantly!). They were also very attentive to us personally during the event, bringing us whatever we needed to be happy and comfortable. Food & Beverage In a word, outstanding. The menu selection was extensive to the point of being almost overwhelming! The food was delicious when we tasted it, and all we heard from guests was positive feedback. Presentation was beautiful, and portions were just right.

Price & Value
    All the great qualities of Bridge Creek’s offering do come at a somewhat steep price; at the end of it all, we definitely felt it was worth it, but would have left a little bit happier if the final bill was not quite so high. That being said, the team was very transparent about costs, and there were no surprises. They handled things very professionally.

Overall, I’d give Bridge Creek a 9 out of 10 (with slight deductions for the price and 1-2 small miscues during the event). My wife and I would absolutely use them again and would recommend them as a wedding caterer!

Sent on 10/16/2018