Bridge City Blooms Reviews

Bridge City Blooms 3
  • Daron

Daron Deonier · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding florist

We heard from so many people our wedding flowers were the most beautiful they’d ever seen! Angela went above and beyond in her planning, communication & creativity. I could not imagine a more beautiful wedding. Hire her & you’ll be sure to have a stunning outcome!

Bridge City Blooms 4
    Bridge City Blooms 5
    Bridge City Blooms 6
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Katelynn C · Married on 02/16/2019

Far exceeded expectations

It was the best decision I made when I chose Bridge City Blooms for my wedding. Angela and her team were so responsive, flexible and really easy to work with. Angela took my very unorganized Pinterest board and really helped me create an overall vision all awhile keeping it in my budget. On my wedding day, Angela far exceeded my expectations. I REALLY recommend working with Bridge City Blooms. I could not be happier.

• Kathleen

Kathleen L. · Married on 08/17/2018

My flowers were beautiful!

I cannot recommend Angela and Bridge City Blooms enough! She is super knowledgeable, and I love that she focuses on local, sustainable and high quality flowers. She listened to what I had in mind, and offered excellent suggestions that resulted in a beautiful final product that was within my budget. She is very approachable and easy to work with, and she truly loves what she does. These were all important to me when I chose a florist, and I'm so thrilled that I chose Bridge City Blooms!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Lynn Stolworthy · Married on 08/11/2018

Perfect Floral Arrangements for a Perfect Day

Angela prepared bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, table arrangements, pedestal arrangements, and alter arrangements for our our wedding. They were beautiful and provided the perfect atmospherics for the day.

Working with Angela was incredibly easy. She took note of our color palette, inspiration ideas, and budget when putting together her proposal. She was deeply involved the day of the event to make sure everything went as planned.

Kristen Cockrell · Married on 06/03/2018

Impeccable Flowers and Service

My experience with Bridge City Blooms was nothing less than perfect! I couldn’t have imagined my bouquets looking better than they did. Angela took my vision and used her creativity and impeccable eye for flowers to build my bouquets, cake flowers, and boutineers beautifully.

In addition to Angela’s expertise in designing bouquets, you also get her professional, lighthearted personality which in itself can be calming amongst the busyness that comes with any wedding day. With Bridge City Blooms your flowers are one less thing you need to worry about. There isn’t anyone I will ever go through again when I need or want flowers for an occasion. I highly recommend Bridge City Blooms to anyone wanting beautiful flowers and great service.