Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 7
  • Syerra

Syerra Meadows · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Love Them & Their Business

Lynsey worked so well with me and my bridesmaids who live in different states. She was flexible with the timeline, she reached out and kept me updated.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Katie Furman · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Seriously, do it.

I went to FOUR shops on my trip to Chicago to find the right dress for my wedding. I liked others and was leaning toward a dress at place #3 when I went to Brideside largely because I already had an appointment, plus another one for bridesmaid dresses right after.

The space is beautiful, Caila was waaaay last professional, friendly, pressure-free, and appropriate, plus she listened and made thoughtful recommendations based on what I said. They are wonderful there.

Bonus: I paid a little more than half what I would have paid for that other (already semi-budget friendly) dress at store #3 and I looooove the one I ended up with.

Don’t even think about it, just go.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Bartolo · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Best Bridesmaid Experience Ever!

Megan, my Brideside consultant, was a complete lifesaver. She helped my party to pick flattering dresses in silhouettes that everyone felt comfortable with. She took the time to pull all styles and found the perfect shade of Olive Green for my party! Brideside is such an inviting place with inclusive sizing and a beautiful setting with a ton of options. Definitely check it out!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Christina D · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Brideside is absolutely amazing and you should be using them for your bridesmaids dresses.

I found Brideside through Social media and was skeptical at first. They advertised a free personal stylist to help you curate the best bridesmaid look for your wedding. The dresses are listed at the same prices as there are at other stores - so I thought “this is too good to be true”.

I can tell you first hand Brideside is THAT GOOD! My stylist Catherine has been an absolute godsend. With 9 bridesmaids all over the country it was a lot for me to handle. Some of my girls wanted to try things on in store others felt comfortable taking their measurements and emailing instead but for both Catherine was there every step of the way. She organized all my girls and sent them emails with step by step instructions and has been on call via text for any questions I may have. She is the Absolute best! We were even able to snag a discount because of the number of my girls and the type of dresses we got.

Trust in Brideside. I recommend them whole heartedly! Especially my girl Catherine!

Katarina · Getting married on 10/19/2019

So great to work with!

Being a bride that lives 500 miles from her wedding venue and not one bridesmaid that lives in the same city, I knew bridesmaids dress shopping would be difficult! But Megan in the Charlotte Show Room was AMAZING! She managed to get all four girls four different dresses that were as unique as they are! The dresses were so reasonably priced and they processed for quickly! I will definitely recommend Brideside to any bride!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Amanda Sexson · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I am so glad I decided to work with Brideside for my bridesmaid dresses. At first, I was a little skeptical of the online consultation process and picking a dress without going to the store, but after many shopping trips and trying to organize a bridal party in 5 different cities, this ended up being perfect! Molly was fantastic! She answered all my questions and phone calls quickly and really took the time to help me find my perfect dress. She was a huge blessing and the dresses are absolutely PERFECT!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Leslie G · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Fabulous experience

Lauren has gone out of her way to help me. I appreciate her so much!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Bridget

Bridget · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Quick, organized, helpful and easy.

I picked the dress styles and the color that I wanted my Bridesmaids in and they took it from there. I didn’t need too worry about reaching out to the whole crew all of the time.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Lauren Goldberg · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Great Brideside Experience

I fitted my 6 bridesmaids with dress from Brideside, with Nickey as our NYC stylist. The dresses came in 3 shades of blue (2 people per shade), in Jenny Yo, Dessy, After 6, & Brideside brand. It was such a nice experience to have everyone try on their dresses together (with champagne), and have so many options. It was awesome that Nickey kept me updated regarding sales & letting me know when my bridesmaids ordered. I would definitely recommend using Brideside!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 8

Samantha · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

I couldn't have asked for a better experience bridesmaid dress shopping. Adriana was patient and helped me get the look I was going for. I had 10 bridesmaids and my MOH is only 13. She helped find something for everyone and has been in touch with me throughout the entire process. This was stress free and a fun experience.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Leigh

Leigh · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Fantastic experience

Brideside has been terrific to work with so far! Sarah has gone above and beyond helping organize my 9 bridesmaids (I know it’s a lot), and was so patient with me and my rather unique vision. Even after ordering the dresses my future sister in law found out she was pregnant and had to cancel her order just a few weeks after making them. Sarah was quick to respond and cancel it, then went ahead and sent her all of the maternity options within a few hours. She’s been so great we have another appointment for my mom to try and find a dress there, too! I know the wedding hasn’t happened yet, but so far my experience has been one of the best for vendors by far. Thanks Sarah and Brideside!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Kristin · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Great company to work with!

I went to the Chicago Brideside location and worked with Cassidy. I have 11 bridesmaids, and 3 were out of town. Cassidy helped the out of state girls get their dresses with ease, and she was there for all 4 of the appointments I had to make for my big group of girls. Their selection is great, there is an option for all types of body shapes. The dresses are extremely affordable, too. Overall, I had a great experience and I know my bridesmaids would agree.

Devin Weakland · Married on 08/17/2019

Incredible, Personal Experience!

Brideside made finding & ordering dresses for my eight bridesmaids so simple & fun. I filled out my account and added favorite styles to my profile. Then I visited their Flatiron showroom in NYC with one of my bridesmaids and my personal stylist had my favorite styles all pulled and ready to try on. I loved seeing the dresses in person while sipping some complementary champagne! I chose the dress right then. From there, my personal stylist coordinated submitting measurements and placing orders on time with my bridesmaids. It felt so good to know this was all taken care of. I can't wait to see all the girls in their dresses this August!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 08/10/2019

Worth it - stress free bridesmaid dresses

I loved working with Caila from Brideside; she was patient, attentive, well informed and so helpful as I went back and forth on color palettes and dresses! I needed someone who could understand and help me to figure out my vision and Caila did just that. She was incredibly responsive to my bridesmaids as they chose dresses and styles; knew all the dresses so well and I loved that she took such good care of all of us, made everyone feel so special through a process that can sometimes as women make us feel insecure about our bodies. Thanks for making us all feel good throughout the process, Caila and Brideside!

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 9
  • Laynee

Laynee · Married on 07/27/2019

I loved working with Brideside for my bridesmaid dresses and accessories! My consultant, Cassidy, was super helpful, prompt and friendly. We loved our dress appointment at the downtown Chicago location, it was a fun time to see the girls try on different dresses. The online sample boxes and mail orders made it easy for my needs as I have girls all over the country in my bridal party. There is a wide array of dresses and styles and for an affordable price point. I would definitely recommend Brideside!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kristin · Married on 07/27/2019

Fun, convenient, and amazing experience!

Using Brideside was one of the best decisions that I've made in the wedding planning process! It was super easy to set up an appointment online, and I was pleasantly surprised when my stylist reached out to me via text to check in as well! The day of the appointment, Megan was simply amazing! She greeted me and my group like old friends, handed out champagne, and made dress buying a blast! She was super helpful in making sure that the dress was the perfect color that I was envisioning, made sure that my bridesmaids felt super comfortable and loved their dress, and answered a bunch of questions that everyone had. At the end of the appointment she advised that she would send a recap of the visit with everyone's favorite dresses and details by the following day, and also let us know that there would be a Black Friday sale coming up if we could make a decision in the next few days. I was pleasantly surprised to find an email from Megan in my inbox before I even got home! Once everyone decided on their dresses, she was great in answering a bunch of questions from my maids and helped us get everything ordered and set. I couldn't recommend Megan and Brideside any more! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Julie B · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautiful Dresses on a Budget

I used brideside for my bridesmaids dresses at the NY location. The process was very simple, and the coordinator Megan did a great job. I picked the Brideside brand in Sky. The quality of the dresses was top notch, and all the Brideside brand dresses were under $200. You can’t beat that price. My bridesmaids were able to try on different styles in person, and Megan coordinated the orders so they all received 15% off. The photos are gorgeous and the dresses were high quality. So happy I used brideside and would recommend to others.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 10
  • Danielle

Danielle Wheeler · Married on 07/11/2019

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Dresses - Brideside!

So happy I found Brideside to help me coordinate my bridesmaids that are all different shapes and sizes. I literally spent hours upon hours scouring the internet trying to find the right dresses that would match my taste and also be able to fit all my girls. Because let’s be honest your bridesmaids should look and feel beautiful too!

My concierge Lyndsey was amazing and so helpful, took the stress off my plate and help my girls with their styles, colors and correct sizes. Which was key because certain girls had certain colors so keeping everyone straight was incredibly important. Also helped me with coordinating shipping to each of their respective addresses including shipping to the U.K.

Working with Brideside was a breeze and I loved their selection of dresses and colors and sizes. I’m counting down the days until everyone receives their dresses so I can see just how stunning they all are.

All my maids are wearing gold, the sisters are in rose gold and the best woman we put in bronze. (6 girls total) A warm metallic dream! I’ll upload photos after our wedding if I can edit my review.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2019

Made getting dresses with girls all over the US easy!

With living in Texas and having girls all over the Continental US, it was hard to dress shop and try on options. Brideside made it easy to try at home and on our own time! Thanks!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly recommend to anyone!

Brideside, West Loop Chicago was absolutely fantastic. Our stylist, Molly, made this so seamless for me as a bride which was incredible with how busy planning can be. The styles she pulled for the girls were beautiful. She was always quick to respond to emails for questions.

Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 11
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 12
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Dresses, Great Customer Service

Brideside is hands down the best bridesmaid boutique out there! They have amazing selection, an array of colors and styles, the staff is fantastic, and even if you can't get into one of their store locations, ordering online was a breeze. I went into a store with some bridesmaids to try on dresses and making and going through the appointment was a breeze. Most of my bridesmaids did not live near a boutique, so we had to do measurements via online submission and everything arrived in the timeline provided, in great condition, the quality is amazing and our consultant throughout the processes was amazing. We also ordered matching ties through Brideside for the Groomsmen and that was equally as seamless and easy! The staff really tries to alleviate stress off of the bride and bridal party, and the dresses turned out beautifully!

**Please note that the belts pictured below in comments were purchased from a vendor off Etsy, not Brideside.**

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 13
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 14
    Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts 15

Alexa · Married on 06/15/2019

Working with Morgan at Brideside made the process of choosing bridesmaid dresses fun and easy. Morgan helped me narrow down the perfect mix and match dresses that fit with my ideal color scheme. My bridesmaids loved the options and how affordable the dresses were. I would highly recommend using brideside for their beautiful dresses and amazing stylist consultation!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful dresses and helpful staff!

I am so happy with my decision to use Brideside Chicago for my bridal party dresses. I met with Sarah pretty early in the planning process and she was so helpful! I really wanted to do a mix of different blues and different dresses but was afraid that achieving the look I was going for would be too difficult; however, Sarah made it so easy! She pulled different styles and colors until we had the perfect palette. I sent her the names of each girl for each color and she e-mailed them with their dress choices. Before my bridal party came into the salon to try on dresses they already knew what they wanted and for those out of state, dress options were mailed to them. It really was a seamless process from start to finish and all of my girls commented on how much they loved their dresses (which was what I really cared about!). Sarah kept in contact throughout planning to send me virtual summaries with pictures of each dress in order, reached out when dresses were purchased/delivered and emailed me the week of my wedding to say congratulations. Everything about Brideside was so easy and enjoyable! Wedding guests also commented on how beautiful the dresses were. Thanks Brideside for helping make my bridal party so confident and comfortable on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/02/2019

Fabulous dresses! Flexible shopping experience!

I was on the hunt for a bridesmaid dress shop that would allow all of my bridesmaids, who live around the country, to try on dresses. I was going for a mismatched look, so it really was essential to try the dresses on and not just send measurements. I came across Brideside and was so happy I did!

They have a try-at-home program in addition to their showrooms in Charlotte, Chicago, and NYC. 3 of my bridesmaids tried on at the NYC showroom, 2 at the Charlotte showroom, and 1 at home in LA.

My style consultant (shout out to Megan!) was awesome. She was always prompt with communication, sent swatches, and helped with my mismatched vision. She even came in on her day off to meet us during our NYC appointment! I was nervous that there would be a snag with ordering at 2 different showrooms and also online, but everything was seamless thanks to Megan's attention to detail!

Bottom line: the dresses are gorgeous and my bridesmaids can't wait to wear them in June!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Amy · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Brideside was exactly what I needed to find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaid. They did a great job showing us dresses that fit my color scheme. Would recommend Brideside to all brides! They take the stress out of planning.

Sent on 12/04/2018