172 Reviews for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

Bridesmaids (59)
Hair Accessories (2)
Jewelry (2)
172 Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

Brideside has been amazing, working with Nicole was so easy and my dresses are fantastic!

Profile Picture Shelby , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassidy was wonderful to work with - she was the communicator with my bridesmaids and made sure they got the correct sizing, right colors, and appropriate promotions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside is fantastic. They provide excellent customer service and make dress shopping fun.

Profile Picture Tamika, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bridesmaids

Cassidy Corcoran is AMAZING to work with. She made the entire process so simple and positive for both myself and my bridesmaids. I had such anxiety before this process started, being that my bridesmaids and I are spread out all over the country, so Brideside was the perfect solution for us. Cassidy provided recommendations as far as designers/styles/colors, and even pulled some that I was interested in and sent me a picture, so that I could see how the styles and colors looked together before allowing my Bridesmaids to make their choices. Cassidy also knew that there was an end-of-the-year sale approaching, and she made sure the email my BM's the morning of, so that they could all take advantage of the sale! They were all so happy with her service.
I can't say enough great things about this entire process! I will certainly be recommending Brideside (and Cassidy!) to future brides! :) :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Maxine is the best!! She is super helpful, knowledgeable and fun! She will help you to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses for your girls and make the process super easy and seamless. I highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was an amazing afternoon of fun for me and my bridesmaids :) we had a blast picking out and trying on different dresses in this small and intimate boutique setting. The quality and uniqueness of the dresses was the best part and is totally worth the cost.

Profile Picture Allyson, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

We had the best time! We went to Bella Bridesmaid and Nordstrom before Brideside, and had "Meh" experiences, but when we went to Brideside, we had the whole place to ourselves, they brought out champagne for us and we had fun little props to take pictures with. It was the ultimate bride/bridesmaids experience and we found the BEST dress there. Such a cute space too!

Profile Picture Blaine , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was really skeptical about the whole online thing but they have so many dresses to choose from and the associates are amazing to work with and super knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Simone was extremely helpful! I highly recommend her to help you with your bridal needs! She is very knowledgeable and a natural at what she does!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside was great! Tess was a total professional and helped me find mix and match dresses for all of my different bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Gemma, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassidy was SO great to work with. She listened to all of my likes and dislikes to help us find the perfect dresses for my big day. She was very responsive to my many emails and questions, and made the whole process of ordering the bridesmaid dresses a breeze. She kept me updated on the status of all of my bridesmaids and would cc me on all the emails so I knew what they still needed to do. Also, there is champagne and you can't go wrong with that! Overall we had a wonderful experience and I would 100% recommend Cassidy to anyone!

Profile Picture Callie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I’m so glad I came across this place! Maxine was the best! She took the time to ask me all about my wedding and listened to what we were looking for. I’m a very indecisive person and she was so patient. I told her I couldn’t make a decision right away so she took my sisters measurements and told me she’d be there when I was ready. She didn’t pressure me at all! Most salons won’t take measurements until you decide so this was a huge plus for me and it saved me a trip back! I communicated with Maxine through text which made it super easy. She sent me swatches when I couldn’t decide on color and did everything she could to help me make a decision. She accommodated my every need! She was great and I would recommend her and Brideside to anyone! Thank Maxine!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Brideside was amazing!! I have 7 bridesmaids living all over the country and they made it so easy to find the perfect dresses for all my girls. I can’t thank you enough for all your help!! My girls are going to look stunning

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tess was fabulous! The whole process was simple and pleasant. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I am so happy we discovered Brideside! I have been recommending them like crazy to everyone I talk to. I went with my friend to look for dresses for her wedding and was so sad that I didn't get to buy my bridesmaid dresses from here! We had a wonderful experience with our stylist Nicole. Nicole reached out to the bride prior to our appointment to get an idea of what she liked and was looking for. The bride was late for our appointment ;) but they waited for us to get started and even provided us with seltzer and snacks. Nicole showed us plenty of styles and was able to pinpoint exactly what we wanted. We knew we could trust Nicole's opinion and we went from being a little indecisive to making some very good choices for the bride's large bridal party. Nicole really got the job done and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Brideside!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This review is based off my experience at the location in Lord & Taylor in NYC. Our bridal consultant, Maxine, was an absolute dream! She was in touch before the appointment to encourage me (the bride) to go through the dresses on the website and add what I liked to my 'Brideside Closet.' She also followed up beforehand to ask questions about my theme, dress, and venue. This really helped focus our appointment time. She knew exactly what to pull and pretty much knows the names of all the dresses. Not every bridesmaid could make the appointment, but she helped gather everyone's details and send try-at-home boxes. Everything worked seamlessly and we only had a few weeks to order to ensure we got the dresses on time! The recommended order time was by Jan. 10 to come in at the end of April. My wedding is in mid-June. I HIGHLY recommend going in to see Maxine! #teammaxine

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Definitely go with Brideside! Their input and advice is so helpful when trying to make a decision, and they're ability to send a box to your out of town bridesmaids to help them pick a dress and/or color is so helpful. I changed my mind SO many times, and my stylist was patient and helpful through the whole process, and kept going until I found the dresses that were perfect. All of my bridesmaids loved working with them as well, and it was a wonderful experience all around.

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I had such a fun and easy experience working with Christina. She made all of my girls feel comfortable, like we were at a dress-up party with champagne. I was a little nervous going in because I wanted my bridal party to wear 6 different dresses in 6 different colors, but I couldn't imagine it going smoother. I'm obsessed with the dresses and everyone had theirs chosen within 2 visits in 1 week. I even had 2 long-distance bridesmaids who tried on and selected their favorite from their homes. I recommend Brideside to all of my engaged friends. It's a fun relief from the sometimes stressful planning process. This was one of the best parts!

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Maxine & Rachel at the pop up shop in Garden State Plaza Mall, Paramus are absolutely AMAZING. I would reccomend to any bride that is looking for genuine consultants who actually care, I am blown away by their attentiveness, kindness & overall understanding of my "bridezilla" tendencies!

Profile Picture brittani, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Having my own "stylist," Christina, made the process easy, fun, and relaxing! When I started the bridesmaid dress shopping process, I would not have used those words after trying a few other salons. I came to Brideside overwhelmed and annoyed because of my past experiences. I have 7 bridesmaids with different body types and I wanted different dresses, 2 colors, plus a pattern. I am excited with what we picked out and that Brideside had enough dresses for all my girls to try on and we could see what it all looked like together. Would recommend in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Mia, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Jewelry

Tess is great! I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside could not have been easier to deal with! Christina went above and beyond for my entire group. Each girl found a dress that fit their style and budget.

Profile Picture Maggie , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Devin was the best! I loved working with her!

Profile Picture Ayrica, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I would highly recommend Brideside to any bride - especially if your bridesmaids are not all in one place. Brideside makes choosing bridesmaid dresses so easyz Lots of choices and lots of help narrowing down and providing options. I loved that they were able to help all my girls get measured and even send sample dresses to try/see the style. Tracy at the Chicago location is a true rockstar.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/19/18, 1 Review