Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

230 Reviews for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

230 Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

Samantha · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

I couldn't have asked for a better experience bridesmaid dress shopping. Adriana was patient and helped me get the look I was going for. I had 10 bridesmaids and my MOH is only 13. She helped find something for everyone and has been in touch with me throughout the entire process. This was stress free and a fun experience.

Laynee · Getting married on 07/27/2019

I loved working with Brideside for my bridesmaid dresses and accessories! My consultant, Cassidy, was super helpful, prompt and friendly. We loved our dress appointment at the downtown Chicago location, it was a fun time to see the girls try on different dresses. The online sample boxes and mail orders made it easy for my needs as I have girls all over the country in my bridal party. There is a wide array of dresses and styles and for an affordable price point. I would definitely recommend Brideside!

Alexa · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Working with Morgan at Brideside made the process of choosing bridesmaid dresses fun and easy. Morgan helped me narrow down the perfect mix and match dresses that fit with my ideal color scheme. My bridesmaids loved the options and how affordable the dresses were. I would highly recommend using brideside for their beautiful dresses and amazing stylist consultation!

Ashlee · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I loved working with Brideside to select dresses for my 9 bridesmaids!

Victoria · Getting married on 12/31/2018

Great experience using brideside. I especially appreciated the option to send sample dresses to bridesmaids in rural places (or one who just had a baby) for just $15!

Emily · Getting married on 12/29/2018

Tess was my consultant and she was amazing! She helped me choose a color, find coordinating ties, and sent reminders to my girls to order their dresses. Such a phenomenal experience!!

Shelby · Married on 11/17/2018

Brideside has been amazing, working with Nicole was so easy and my dresses are fantastic!

Terry · Married on 11/17/2018

I really cannot recommend this service enough. It completely takes the stress out of ordering bridesmaid dresses. My stylist Morgan was professional and efficient, but also so helpful and fun! It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Vanessa · Married on 11/10/2018

I loved the entire process of my bridesmaids ordering their dresses through Brideside. It was beyond simple, efficient and professional - all online! Although it was all done online, my style consultant, Lindsey L. made it feel as if we were much closer. She contacted me anytime I "favorited" a dress, reached out to all my bridesmaids and helped them all, at their own convenient time. I would recommend Brideside to any future brides!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing! I cannot recommend Brideside enough! Their consultants are so kind and helpful and so understanding about the...unique... personalities of a group of ladies.

Ty · Married on 10/27/2018

They will answer all your question and deliver the best customer service even when you cannot step into one of their shops! Doing stuff online when it comes to wedding shopping is always scary but this is one of the best shopping experiences I’ve had and works perfect for anyone on a tighter budget!

Hanna · Married on 10/27/2018

Brideside was easiest thing I did through out the whole wedding planning process. My stylist was amazing. She answered all of my questions so quickly and helped me pick the perfect dresses and even helped her be the best deal for them. My girls are going to look amazing thanks to Brideside!

Leana · Married on 10/20/2018

This experience was life changing! Dresses better than the stores: better quality, more modern, more beautiful. Not to mention the best customer service of my life! Amanda is my hero. She went above and beyond to be helpful and make things easy for us. Who knew bridesmaid dress shopping could be enjoyable! I'm a fan for life.

Katie · Married on 10/20/2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Caila from Brideside over the past several months. Not only has she been graceful and kind as I changed my mind a million times over, but she has made the process of being a long distance bride both fun and so simple! Caila took the time to snap multiple photos with dresses I loved in the colors I was deciding between and even tried a dress on herself so that I was able to see the fit. She has taken care of all of the logistics for my NINE bridesmaids located in multiple states, and seemlessly executed the try-at-home process for the ladies who wanted to "try before you buy". I have had the best experience! I clicked and picked while Caila took care of the rest. Not to mention we are both October brides and had so much fun sharing our stories and ideas! I am so thankful for Brideside and for Caila. I 110% recommend :)

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2018

Honestly as a bride I couldn't recommend this enough. With everything else there is for brides to have to plan and organize I literally had to do nothing. Just got to go have fun picking out bridesmaid dresses while drinking champagne with my best friends! Then I got to sit back and let the experts (Taylor) take the hard logistical part from there. Cannot recommend Brideside enough!

Kate · Married on 10/14/2018

Brideside made it possible for my busy bridesmaids. I love that a stylist called me and kept in touch through the whole process. The stylist walked me through it all and sent me tons of pictures to ensure the right dresses were chosen. She totally went the extra mile and made everything easy.
    Beautiful dresses and the best customer service!

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Cassidy in Chicago was phenomenal

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

I loved Brideside because of their flexibility, responsiveness, and ability to make what could have been a stressful process very simple and straightforward. My bridesmaids were spread out all over the world so the try at home feature was HUGE.

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

I worked with Devin and she was absolutely fabulous! She gave my bridesmaids a timeline for placing their order, sent them reminders and helped them place orders. She handled everything for me and provided excellent customer service.

Abby · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with Amanda in the Charlotte office was not only fun, but she was SO helpful! She gave her honest advice when asked and definitely made sure the process went as smoothly as possible. I would recommend Brideside to everyone!

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2018

LOVED my stylist Maria! All I had to do was choose the dress and she handled the rest. She answered all my bridesmaids' questions directly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

Cassidy was wonderful to work with - she was the communicator with my bridesmaids and made sure they got the correct sizing, right colors, and appropriate promotions! Highly recommend!

Kaleigh · Married on 10/06/2018

Taylor E created a wonderful atmosphere at the Chicago Brideside show room. Each of my bridesmaides felt supported and cared for while choosing a dress and size that bet fit them, including my bridemaid that couldn't make the appointment in person. Our morning at Brideside was so much fun and an awesome memory that we will charish forever.

Kelley · Married on 09/29/2018

It is the best of both worlds: flexibility to look and order online but also the helpfulness of having a personal consultant. Ally was wonderful to work with. They have rapid response to emails and phone calls.

Adele · Married on 09/29/2018

Great service! Efficient! Professional! Reasonable! Exceeded my expectations!!