197 Reviews for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

Bridesmaids (68)
Jewelry (4)
Hair Accessories (3)
197 Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

Brideside has been amazing, working with Nicole was so easy and my dresses are fantastic!

Profile Picture Shelby , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really cannot recommend this service enough. It completely takes the stress out of ordering bridesmaid dresses. My stylist Morgan was professional and efficient, but also so helpful and fun! It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Terry, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the entire process of my bridesmaids ordering their dresses through Brideside. It was beyond simple, efficient and professional - all online! Although it was all done online, my style consultant, Lindsey L. made it feel as if we were much closer. She contacted me anytime I "favorited" a dress, reached out to all my bridesmaids and helped them all, at their own convenient time. I would recommend Brideside to any future brides!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

They will answer all your question and deliver the best customer service even when you cannot step into one of their shops! Doing stuff online when it comes to wedding shopping is always scary but this is one of the best shopping experiences I’ve had and works perfect for anyone on a tighter budget!

Profile Picture Ty, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bridesmaids

This experience was life changing! Dresses better than the stores: better quality, more modern, more beautiful. Not to mention the best customer service of my life! Amanda is my hero. She went above and beyond to be helpful and make things easy for us. Who knew bridesmaid dress shopping could be enjoyable! I'm a fan for life.

Profile Picture Leana, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have had the pleasure of working with Caila from Brideside over the past several months. Not only has she been graceful and kind as I changed my mind a million times over, but she has made the process of being a long distance bride both fun and so simple! Caila took the time to snap multiple photos with dresses I loved in the colors I was deciding between and even tried a dress on herself so that I was able to see the fit. She has taken care of all of the logistics for my NINE bridesmaids located in multiple states, and seemlessly executed the try-at-home process for the ladies who wanted to "try before you buy". I have had the best experience! I clicked and picked while Caila took care of the rest. Not to mention we are both October brides and had so much fun sharing our stories and ideas! I am so thankful for Brideside and for Caila. I 110% recommend :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

I loved Brideside because of their flexibility, responsiveness, and ability to make what could have been a stressful process very simple and straightforward. My bridesmaids were spread out all over the world so the try at home feature was HUGE.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I worked with Devin and she was absolutely fabulous! She gave my bridesmaids a timeline for placing their order, sent them reminders and helped them place orders. She handled everything for me and provided excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVED my stylist Maria! All I had to do was choose the dress and she handled the rest. She answered all my bridesmaids' questions directly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassidy was wonderful to work with - she was the communicator with my bridesmaids and made sure they got the correct sizing, right colors, and appropriate promotions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Taylor E created a wonderful atmosphere at the Chicago Brideside show room. Each of my bridesmaides felt supported and cared for while choosing a dress and size that bet fit them, including my bridemaid that couldn't make the appointment in person. Our morning at Brideside was so much fun and an awesome memory that we will charish forever.

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Jewelry

It is the best of both worlds: flexibility to look and order online but also the helpfulness of having a personal consultant. Ally was wonderful to work with. They have rapid response to emails and phone calls.

Profile Picture Kelley, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Courtney in Charlotte helped me find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids! They had a ton of different styles and colors to choose from, from all high quality designers! My girls are so excited to get their dresses in a few weeks!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside is fantastic. They provide excellent customer service and make dress shopping fun.

Profile Picture Tamika, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bridesmaids

I emailed my stylist before leaving the country for a month, and while I was gone (and not the most responsive!) she helped me pick out a perfect array of dresses and work with my bridal party to get everyone squared away. It took a process I was kind of stressed over and made it so fun - highly recommend to anyone! Also recommend going into the studio if you are Chicago-based and have the opportunity. It is not necessary at all for a solid experience, but it is so cute and fun!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The process was SO easy! I used Morgan at the Chicago studio and she is so sweet and helpful! She spent time with multiple maids in the studio and made the process super simple for the girls who live out of town. She helped us pick out the most perfect dresses! The process was great- it was very nice to not have to worry about the bridesmaid dresses when you are busy with 100 other things while planning a wedding. Would 100% recommend working with Morgan!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Cassidy Corcoran is AMAZING to work with. She made the entire process so simple and positive for both myself and my bridesmaids. I had such anxiety before this process started, being that my bridesmaids and I are spread out all over the country, so Brideside was the perfect solution for us. Cassidy provided recommendations as far as designers/styles/colors, and even pulled some that I was interested in and sent me a picture, so that I could see how the styles and colors looked together before allowing my Bridesmaids to make their choices. Cassidy also knew that there was an end-of-the-year sale approaching, and she made sure the email my BM's the morning of, so that they could all take advantage of the sale! They were all so happy with her service.
I can't say enough great things about this entire process! I will certainly be recommending Brideside (and Cassidy!) to future brides! :) :)

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Maxine is the best!! She is super helpful, knowledgeable and fun! She will help you to find the perfect bridesmaid dresses for your girls and make the process super easy and seamless. I highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was an amazing afternoon of fun for me and my bridesmaids :) we had a blast picking out and trying on different dresses in this small and intimate boutique setting. The quality and uniqueness of the dresses was the best part and is totally worth the cost.

Profile Picture Allyson, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

We had the best time! We went to Bella Bridesmaid and Nordstrom before Brideside, and had "Meh" experiences, but when we went to Brideside, we had the whole place to ourselves, they brought out champagne for us and we had fun little props to take pictures with. It was the ultimate bride/bridesmaids experience and we found the BEST dress there. Such a cute space too!

Profile Picture Blaine , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was really skeptical about the whole online thing but they have so many dresses to choose from and the associates are amazing to work with and super knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Maria, 8/25/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Simone was extremely helpful! I highly recommend her to help you with your bridal needs! She is very knowledgeable and a natural at what she does!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside is the only place you need to go for your bridesmaid dresses! I had been to a few places before coming here. Brideside has everything and are very nice! I picked out a few dresses before my appointment but one of the dresses were not in. My stylist, Cassidy (who is the best ever) emailed me to let me know the dress is in and she would send it to me ASAP free of charge. This is how you do customer service! The dress she sent me was the dress I picked for my girls. It was perfect!

Profile Picture Drea, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside was great! Tess was a total professional and helped me find mix and match dresses for all of my different bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Gemma, 8/11/18, 1 Review