218 Reviews for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts

Bridesmaids (80)
Jewelry (4)
Hair Accessories (3)
218 Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Reviews

I loved working with Brideside to select dresses for my 9 bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 5/11/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Tess was my consultant and she was amazing! She helped me choose a color, find coordinating ties, and sent reminders to my girls to order their dresses. Such a phenomenal experience!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Brideside has been amazing, working with Nicole was so easy and my dresses are fantastic!

Profile Picture Shelby , 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I really cannot recommend this service enough. It completely takes the stress out of ordering bridesmaid dresses. My stylist Morgan was professional and efficient, but also so helpful and fun! It was a fantastic experience from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Terry, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved the entire process of my bridesmaids ordering their dresses through Brideside. It was beyond simple, efficient and professional - all online! Although it was all done online, my style consultant, Lindsey L. made it feel as if we were much closer. She contacted me anytime I "favorited" a dress, reached out to all my bridesmaids and helped them all, at their own convenient time. I would recommend Brideside to any future brides!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

They will answer all your question and deliver the best customer service even when you cannot step into one of their shops! Doing stuff online when it comes to wedding shopping is always scary but this is one of the best shopping experiences I’ve had and works perfect for anyone on a tighter budget!

Profile Picture Ty, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Bridesmaids

Brideside was easiest thing I did through out the whole wedding planning process. My stylist was amazing. She answered all of my questions so quickly and helped me pick the perfect dresses and even helped her be the best deal for them. My girls are going to look amazing thanks to Brideside!

Profile Picture Hanna, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

This experience was life changing! Dresses better than the stores: better quality, more modern, more beautiful. Not to mention the best customer service of my life! Amanda is my hero. She went above and beyond to be helpful and make things easy for us. Who knew bridesmaid dress shopping could be enjoyable! I'm a fan for life.

Profile Picture Leana, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have had the pleasure of working with Caila from Brideside over the past several months. Not only has she been graceful and kind as I changed my mind a million times over, but she has made the process of being a long distance bride both fun and so simple! Caila took the time to snap multiple photos with dresses I loved in the colors I was deciding between and even tried a dress on herself so that I was able to see the fit. She has taken care of all of the logistics for my NINE bridesmaids located in multiple states, and seemlessly executed the try-at-home process for the ladies who wanted to "try before you buy". I have had the best experience! I clicked and picked while Caila took care of the rest. Not to mention we are both October brides and had so much fun sharing our stories and ideas! I am so thankful for Brideside and for Caila. I 110% recommend :)

Profile Picture Katie, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Honestly as a bride I couldn't recommend this enough. With everything else there is for brides to have to plan and organize I literally had to do nothing. Just got to go have fun picking out bridesmaid dresses while drinking champagne with my best friends! Then I got to sit back and let the experts (Taylor) take the hard logistical part from there. Cannot recommend Brideside enough!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside made it possible for my busy bridesmaids. I love that a stylist called me and kept in touch through the whole process. The stylist walked me through it all and sent me tons of pictures to ensure the right dresses were chosen. She totally went the extra mile and made everything easy.
Beautiful dresses and the best customer service!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved Brideside because of their flexibility, responsiveness, and ability to make what could have been a stressful process very simple and straightforward. My bridesmaids were spread out all over the world so the try at home feature was HUGE.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I worked with Devin and she was absolutely fabulous! She gave my bridesmaids a timeline for placing their order, sent them reminders and helped them place orders. She handled everything for me and provided excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Christine, 10/13/18, 1 Review

Cassidy in Chicago was phenomenal

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Amanda in the Charlotte office was not only fun, but she was SO helpful! She gave her honest advice when asked and definitely made sure the process went as smoothly as possible. I would recommend Brideside to everyone!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

LOVED my stylist Maria! All I had to do was choose the dress and she handled the rest. She answered all my bridesmaids' questions directly and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Cassidy was wonderful to work with - she was the communicator with my bridesmaids and made sure they got the correct sizing, right colors, and appropriate promotions! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Taylor E created a wonderful atmosphere at the Chicago Brideside show room. Each of my bridesmaides felt supported and cared for while choosing a dress and size that bet fit them, including my bridemaid that couldn't make the appointment in person. Our morning at Brideside was so much fun and an awesome memory that we will charish forever.

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Jewelry

It is the best of both worlds: flexibility to look and order online but also the helpfulness of having a personal consultant. Ally was wonderful to work with. They have rapid response to emails and phone calls.

Profile Picture Kelley, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Great service! Efficient! Professional! Reasonable! Exceeded my expectations!!

Profile Picture Adele , 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The customer service was outstanding, and they new their products well. I was debating between two designers, and picked the bridesmaid dresses since my Brideside rep said the other one wouldn't arrive in time for the wedding to get alterations. My rep also notified my of any promotions happening that would give my bridesmaids a discount...that was super helpful since it can be very expensive being in a wedding! My wedding is in September 2018, so I will update the review after.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

Courtney in Charlotte helped me find the perfect dresses for my bridesmaids! They had a ton of different styles and colors to choose from, from all high quality designers! My girls are so excited to get their dresses in a few weeks!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brideside is fantastic. They provide excellent customer service and make dress shopping fun.

Photo for Brideside | Bridesmaid Dresses & Gifts Review
Profile Picture Tamika, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Bridesmaids

I emailed my stylist before leaving the country for a month, and while I was gone (and not the most responsive!) she helped me pick out a perfect array of dresses and work with my bridal party to get everyone squared away. It took a process I was kind of stressed over and made it so fun - highly recommend to anyone! Also recommend going into the studio if you are Chicago-based and have the opportunity. It is not necessary at all for a solid experience, but it is so cute and fun!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/15/18, 1 Review