Brides2Go Reviews

39 | Hoosick, NY

39 Reviews for Brides2Go

Hannah · Married on 08/12/2017

Mary and her bridal team were very accommodating to my bridal party and I on my special day. The bridal team traveled to the venue where my wedding was held, everyone arrived on time and set up promptly. In addition, the entire team was very friendly and professional, and each stylist and makeup artist paid close attention to what everyone in my bridal party wanted done for their look that day. I would recommend Brides2Go to anyone that plans to get married in the capital region.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tessa · Married on 05/06/2017

Mary & staff were very professional and accommodated my entire party and worked the all the crazy last minutes of my special day I would recommend brides2go to anyone looking for down to earth professionals that can achieve any look for any occasion! ??

Leighanne · Married on 05/06/2017

Mary saved the day!!! I needed a last minute replacement to do hair and make up for my wedding and Mary and her staff came through!! They were amazing and I never felt more beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Paula · Married on 02/10/2017

Liberty and Nicole were wonderful and professional and very willing to accommodate me on my wedding day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Katie · Married on 08/02/2015

Thanks to Sara and others for making it a wonderful, relaxed and most importantly on schedule experience. These ladies made the day even more special!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Julie · Married on 10/05/2013

Mary did hair for the entire bridal party for our wedding at the Troy Country Club in 2013. We got ready at the venue and Mary came to us so we didn't have run all over that day. She was awesome! I can't say enough great things about our experience with Mary. I would highly recommended her services to anyone.

Mary · Married on 05/19/2012

Mary is really flexible and went above and beyond to make sure that I felt confident on the day of our wedding! She spent hours with me during the trial to make sure I was comfortable and not rushed to picking out a hair style that works and she traveled over an hour to the venue and found me a really amazing makeup artist! Everyone was professional and understanding, (even when one of my bridesmaids walked in much later than expected) and everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup that day. It was a really amazing experience and this staff is friendly, open and down to earth, Mary and her staff are the kind of people who can get along with anyone and she will listen to you. I have known the staff for 20 years and would never have my hair done by anyone else, there is no one like Mary, Hannah and the staff at Brides2Go!

Gina · Married on 08/12/2018

Mary was extremely responsive and very professional.

Sent on 03/30/2018
  • Jenniferluvstimothy

Jennifer L. · Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing! Made me feel like a Princess!

Mary and Hannah did a fantastic job! They are professionals and personable! They listened and worked to make my hair and makeup exactly how i wanted it. I had a wonderful time, while they took the stress out of the getting ready process. You will not be disappointed!!! 5 Star team!

Sent on 11/30/2020

Kalonie · Married on 02/11/2017

Wonderful patient beautiful girl.

She was a pleasure to talk with and a very delightful girl and prompt for having to deal with a difficult 70 year old mother in law . She had patience with everyone. Did a great job.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lindsay S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful hair & makeup

They did a great job on hair & makeup for my wedding. They were very flexible and receptive, and I was thrilled with how the whole bridal party looked.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Meagan · Married on 08/10/2019

Super flexible

Mary & her team at Brides2Go were super flexible with me as I planned my wedding from across the country. Mary was great at being creative with hair and crafting a look that I absolutely loved on the day of. Overall, it was a great value considering they traveled to come to us!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Elisa

Elisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy to Work With, Great Results!

Mary and her team were great! We had a unique mix of people getting hair and makeup done (including my brothers who wanted to be pampered) and had our wedding at a remote location in the Catskills. Mary was super responsive throughout the lead up to the wedding. She was on time and prompt with her hair/makeup - everyone was finished with plenty of time before the ceremony. I got married in the morning, participated in sporting events during the day, and my hair/makeup were still intact for the reception in the evening! Overall great experience.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Emily · Married on 09/03/2017

Mary does a great job, and has a lovely demeanor--so friendly and laid back, it helped keep everyone relaxed. She also has a good team.

Sent on 09/14/2017