Brides of America Miami Reviews

297 | Miami, FL

297 Reviews for Brides of America Miami

I would absolutely recommend Brides of America if you're looking for class, quality, honesty and a great experience. I found my dream dress thanks to David it is absolutely perfect and was very affordable. David is amazing and his love for making the bride happy and comfortable makes the experience truly one of a kind

Sent on 01/18/2015

Erinne · Married on 07/22/2015

I had an amazing experience with David. He is very professional, caring and direct. He loves what he does, and it shows through his word and actions. Needless to say, by the time I found his store I had been to a couple other bridal boutiques within the dade and Broward counties. My experiences with them had me disheartened to the wedding dress shopping experence. Let me just say it wasn't the people except in one instance, but it's the fact that all the boutiques I went to had size 10 and under gowns in their showroom to try on. I'm a 16 and to not be able to try on anything but have a person hold a dress up to you for you to imagine what u look like in it was not a great feeling. David carries a line of gowns that is made for plus size women. He made me feel special from the moment we sat down to discuss what I was looking for in a gown all the way to the end of my appoinrment. The very first dress he picked I did not like on the hanger and he told me to trust him and try it on. I put the dress on and fell in love with how I looked and felt in the dress. That overwhelming euphoric feeling of happiness came over me and the tears came shortly after.this was my dress. It was the best time I had shopping. My mom and one of my bridesmaid was with me and they even thanked him for taking the time with me and making feel better about dress shopping. To all the plus size women in Miami, I recommend you go to Brides of America and see David. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/11/2015

melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

At first sight when you walk into the store it doesnt look glamorous, but the owner, David is by far the most loving and amazing man ever! He went above and beyond 10,000% to please me and make me the most gorgous, sexy and perfect bride ever.

He walks you through each and every thing you need and makes sure you get the best price on the market. Everything he does, he does with love and it's felt.

I went to stores in Homestead and Coral Gables, irrelevant of price, and the most gorgeous gowns were those in David's store. He doesnt have a huge selection, but those he has are absolutely exquisite. Thank you Brides of America for all your help, and thank you David for being so amazing!

PS- My husband died when he saw how gorgeous my real dress was. The joke we played on him was priceless!

-Melissa Martinez

Sent on 06/02/2015

Perla · Married on 05/17/2015

David and aurora are amazing, they make sure you feel special and satisfied with everything ? can't thank enough for everything they did to help me.

Sent on 05/05/2015

David is amazing. Finding a wedding dress should be a precious and romantic experience. At Brides of America, David, dedicates all his time to you and truly wants to achieve a look that you fall absolutely in love with. He does not settle for mediocrity, and with his impeccable taste he will let you know if you look great or not. He is such a kind and beautiful person. I was extremely pleased by his helpful and loving attitude. I felt as if I knew him forever because He was truly excited for this period in my life. This man loves his job. He knew exactly what I was looking for and he provided that and more. I strongly recommend all future brides to him. You will certainly find your dress and feel beautiful in it. He is a perfectionist and knows his line of work well. I went in the store empty handed and I left with my dress, veil, head piece, and bracelet at an affordable price. All I am missing now is my shoes and earrings and I am set for my special day. I promise he will definitely provide you with that WOW factor.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Erika · Married on 05/16/2015

David fit me in for an appointment today last minute. I showed up to purchase a dress as the one that I had previously purchased came way too big. He asked to see it and had me put it on. He pinned it so that it would fit me and told me it would be fixable no problem. Rather than sell me a new dress, he showed me what could be done with my previously purchased dress that wasn't even from his store. He paired up a beautiful sash and gorgeous veil! I will absolutely be getting my dress altered with his store in a few months and am so happy that I purchased my accessories with him. I will recommend him to everyone I know! He was amazingly compassionate and saved my wedding day! I wish I could give David and his bridal shop 10 stars!

Sent on 09/07/2014

The key to excellence is to be passionate about what you do. This defines David, the owner, perfectly. I just came back from probably what would be my 12th attempt at finding the perfect dress and I must say with confidence that this store was my best experience. David has an eye for perfection and is an excellent listener. On top of that he is not pushy and extremely patient.
    I would highly recommended stopping by the store if you are looking for an expert that will make you look like a million bucks on your wedding day.

Sent on 09/01/2014
  • I

Ivette · Married on 04/04/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about this vendor and his staff. The dress selections are gorgeous and the attention they give you as a client is excellent. When I got my veil I noticed at home that it had some imperfections. I emailed David and without questioning it he immediately ordered a new one so I'd have it for my 2nd fitting. The seamstress did wonders with my dress because I had lost a considerable amount of weight since I ordered the dress. I highly recommend this vendor. Very down to earth but yet they treated me like royalty.

Sent on 04/12/2015
  • Kin and Cherish

Kin and Cherish · Married on 03/22/2015

David and Alicyn are wedding dress fairies! After a long day of wedding dress shopping they gave me a breath of fresh air! No need to go anywhere else!

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 02/28/2015

David is absolutely amazing and heaven sent. He goes above and beyond imagine to help those who comes in his store. My Say Yes To the Bridesmaid Dress was perfect. My wedding party is huge but that did not affect him. He has accepted the challenge. His father is great as well. I'm sorry i wasted my time at any other store. Brides of America should be the #1 choice

Sent on 10/03/2014

Ambar · Married on 01/31/2015

I had the most amazing experience with Brides Of America. David is AMAZING. He really knows how to make you and your brides maids feel so special. Not only is he extremely nice and helpful but he also does things that I've never experienced in other Bridal dress shops. Its literally all about you. The store is super comfy and spacious, enough to fit my crew of 7! I ended up buying my bridal dress and i'm just so happy with the service. The dress I tried on was smaller than my size, they still found a way to squeeze me in there to try on the dress! It was just awesome! The prices are great! Affordable dresses with great service, you cant beat that!

Sent on 06/04/2014

I said YES to the 4th dress I tried on! Brides of America is the only bridal shop I visited, and I'm so glad I didn't waste my time going to other stores. I visited the store with my mom, aunt, and cousin, and we all had a wonderful time. David spent over two hours with us, and he even took pictures of us together when I said yes to my dress.

ALL the dresses I tried on and saw were absolutely stunning AND reasonably priced. David hand picks his own gowns and his taste is impeccable. He is absolutely amazing! I read the reviews on Wedding Wire before visiting the store, so I already had high expectations, but David was even more wonderful than I imagined. He took the time to get to know me before we even started talking about dresses. He truly wanted to help me find something that was really "me" and that I would LOVE. He understood what I was looking for, and I think he knew what dress I would choose even before I knew. His number one priority is making the bride happy, not just selling a dress. He is so accommodating and patient, and he will do pretty much anything to make you happy. I am a very thin and petite girl, and he really went above and beyond so that I could see what the gowns would look like in my size. He would never make anyone feel rushed or pressured to buy a gown that they don't love or that they can't afford.

Every bride in South Florida should go visit David -- he will make the experience of finding your dress unforgettable.

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 12/27/2014

I can't say enough about David and Allison. From the moment I called--lost and looking for directions--till I left, they were incredibly kind and professional. They only take one appointment at a time, so you get one-on-one attention. The appointment starts off with a conversation, and David selects several options. For each dress, he added lovely accessories which really gave me a full experience. They were patient, polite, and complimentary. David doesn't stop until you're completely satisfied (in my case, I literally cried). The collection of dresses are gorgeous, and suited to all tastes. The accessories are as dainty or as blingy as you like. He really gleans your personality, and makes great suggestions. I only tried his four before I selected my dress. It was a fun, laid-back and wonderful experience. David is very humble and sweet, and Allison is funny, friendly and helpful. If you want a phenomenal experience from start to finish, go to Brides of America Miami!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Lindsay · Married on 12/21/2014

David, you are every girls dream! You know the exact dress for every bride. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress. The dress was truly the best part of my whole wedding experience. I will continue to recommend brides and send them your way.

Love,
    Lindsay Wayne

Sent on 01/06/2015

Latisha · Married on 12/13/2014

OMG! This was the best experience in the world! I made the appointment without googling reviews or visiting the website! His professionalism and openness was unmeasurable! David was not trying to make a "sale", his goal and objective was to ONLY make sure I found the "PERFECT" wedding dress! And I am very picky so that was a difficult task but he accomplished it! He was patient, fun and honest! And yes we found my dress!!! I love this place, and him!!!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Awesome service. David is passionate about his job and wants you to ultimately be happy!

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • Y

Yelixa · Married on 11/28/2014

This was the second and last store I visited. No need to look any further! David was AMAZING! He was so sweet and understanding. He made me feel like he was helping his daughter for her wedding! He's so passionate about making brides happy and about this family business!
    We made an appointment (which is best) and he took the time to listen to exactly what I was looking for, my budget, and by when I needed the dress. He was on point with the few dresses he showed me, they were well-suited and I found the one I wanted right away! It was similar to one I had seen in a previous store, but WAY under budget! (I was not the type of bride that wanted to "waste" that much money on a dress. Preferred to use the money for the reception :P). He put me at ease in regards to the size (the in-store dress is usually a bit worn out and a very large size) and gave me a few tips regarding the size I needed (I have wide hips and narrow waist).
    He planned accordingly and was able to have the dress on time and help me with the modifications. So, I did not have to stress about anything in that sense!
    So grateful to have found David (thanks to my wedding planner Brenda from Posh Weddings & Events)! Reasonable prices and extraordinary customer service! Definitely try this store before visiting any other!

Sent on 02/25/2016

Danny · Married on 11/22/2014

I bought a Quinciañera dress from this store, and let me tell you, he went above and beyond, this guy has charisma, and tries to make every costumer happy.
    I defenately recommend it to anyone in the area!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Anabelle · Married on 11/15/2014

David is amazing ! My experience was great. He shows concern and really gives the costumer what they are looking for. After our first conversation he was able to provide me with wedding dresses that fit perfectly with my personality and wedding theme. Needless to say I found my dream wedding gown! Everybody at the wedding was impressed with my dress... My experience with Brides of America was the best I had while shopping for dresses and would recommend the store in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jesarela · Married on 11/01/2014

I was dreading my dress search and kept putting it off till the later months. Luckily I went to a bridal show and won the grand prize which was a wedding gown from Brides of America. Even though this was a gift, David did not treat me any differently and scheduled me into his earliest slot. The whole time I was there David gave me his undivided attention. His whole collection was beautiful and within just a few minutes of talking to me, he had a lineup ready. Everything he chose for me was exactly what I loved and soooo dreamy! I got the dress of my dreams plus a big weight off my shoulders, thanks to David and his store. What a great and pleasant experience this was.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Patricia · Married on 11/01/2014

David and Alicyn, thank you for helping me find my dream dress. You went above and beyond my expectations! This was the first and only store I visited in search for my wedding gown. I can't thank you enough making this a wonderful experience for me. Any brides that I come across I highly recommend your store.. Continue making your brides dreams come true as you have with mine.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Vicky · Married on 10/18/2014

I arrived to Brides of America not really sure of what to expect. I can whole heartedly say that after my encounter with David and Alicyn, I left there a happy camper. They made me and my family feel welcome and at no time did I feel pressured to do anything. I liked the fact that when a bride has an appointment, she is the only bride there in the store, giving her ALL the attention she is deserved. After trying on 4 dresses and liking them all, it was lucky dress #5 that I fell in love with. My 8 yr old looked at my face and asked me, "Mom are you going to say 'Yes to the Dress'?" I gave myself another look, then I looked at her and said, "YES, I am saying 'Yes to the Dress'." Thank you David and Alicyn for making this experience painless. I'm able to scratch another item off my list.

Sent on 08/19/2013

erica · Married on 10/18/2014

Brides of America made my day. The fist time I was there I was helped by Allison and another lady. They were awesome and patient with me. They made my first experience the best. I went beck today to try the two dresses on again. David was there and he was the best. He took his time to talk to me about the my wedding plans. It was awesome how interested he was. He pulled the two dress out. Showed my bridesmaid how to lace up the dress and gave us tips about shoes.
    David knows his stuff about dresses. He was tentative and patient. He gave excellent advice.

I would totally recommend this bridal shop to all brides. From the moment you walked in their customer services was excellent.

Sent on 02/04/2014

Caridad · Married on 10/04/2014

I found this place through a friends' recommendation, and I have to say, I really CANNOT be more thankful that I did.

The owner, David, is an absolute dream! Before he asked me about what I like or what my budget was, he sat down with me to get to know me personally (which is a welcomed change). It's crazy, but after that short conversation with me, he pulled a handful of dresses that were exactly what I would've chosen myself! His knack for matching the dress to the bride is truly special!

More importantly, he's wonderful to work with. To put it lightly, I had some "indecisive" moments regarding my dress, and I literally ended up visiting him 3 days in a row. But he was amazing every step of the way, and he did everything he could to make me feel comfortable and pressure-free while I made my decision. On the 3rd day, I narrowed it down to ONE dress, with a few little changes I wanted to make to it. David completely catered to what I wanted, and when I tried it on, I CRIED. I always thought that those emotional breakdowns that brides have on TV when they find their dress is all fluff, until it happened to me! I knew that it was MY dress, and it was all due to David's patience and expertise.

The prices are also unbeatable! So, I got my beautiful dress and this fantastic experience for a fraction of the cost it probably would've been at some other high-end boutique on Miracle Mile.

I ordered my dress yesterday, and I'm so excited! I cannot be happier with this shop, and with David. I would recommend this place in a heartbeat to anyone who asked!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Carla · Married on 08/09/2014

The dress was beautiful, everything I could have ever dreamed of.
    David is the owner of Brides of America and he will make sure you have a dress that you absolutely love! Will totally recommend it to any bride looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 08/16/2014