Brides of America Miami Reviews

297 | Miami, FL

297 Reviews for Brides of America Miami

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

I've been searching all over for my dress. This was the first place I came to when I began looking and it is where today, I finally chose my future wedding gown! I couldn't stop thinking about it after every other place visited. I am so happy that I came across this wonderful bridal shop! David and his team really pay great attention to brides. They strive to make sure that you feel extremely important. Jackie was amazing! Just what I had expected based on all the wonderful reviews I read about her. She made me feel like I had known her for years. I felt very comfortable and at ease. I highly recommend trying out Brides of America if you are on the search for your wedding gown! You will not regret it. :)

Sent on 05/29/2016

Trisha · Married on 12/10/2016

This store is beyond wonderful. Jackie and David are amazing with GREAT customer service. They are by appointment only so that you and your bridal party are the only people in the store. The dresses are beautiful and reasonably priced. I ended up buying the second dress I tried on. I would HIGHLY recommend this store

Sent on 08/15/2015

Diana · Married on 11/19/2016

Love David & his team! They went above and beyond to make sure everything was a dream for me. I was a very happy bride & my bridesmaids dresses were gorgeous!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Mindy · Married on 11/13/2016

I chose my dress 2 years ago from Brides of America and I still love it as much as day one!! David and his staff were exceptional every step of the way!! My alterations came out amazing considering my significant weight loss!! Thank you to everyone at Brides of America for everything!! I can't wait to wear my beautiful Mori Lee gown on November 13th!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Latoya · Married on 11/05/2016

I traveled all the way from the Bahamas for my appointment yesterday at Brides of America and I must say the service was excellent. I was able to find my dress on the first try. The consultants really goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. And the dresses are not only beautiful but they are also affordable. I'm glad I went to this store.

Latoya Eve

Sent on 04/04/2016

Sonya · Married on 10/14/2016

The best advice I can give is to go at least 6 months in advance to purchase a dress.... everything is special order!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • S&P

Sheyla · Married on 10/01/2016

I had my appointment with Brides of America boutique today and I had a wonderful time. David and Chanel catered to all of my needs and did a lovely job at helping me find my dress. I love how attentive and passionate they are about their job. Chanel will actually encourage you to go for the dress you love and that also is within your budget. And I really appreciated David's inputs and advice throughout the whole process. With the help of both I was able to turn my dress into a dress that truly represents my style. Thank you Brides of America!

Sent on 03/22/2015

LaToya · Married on 09/17/2016

I went to so many other bridal shops but never once had such a great experience as I did with David!! He really gets to know you and your family and/or wedding party personally. He really gets in tune with you likes, dislikes and style. He's a perfectionist and I love it! He does his job with passion and love.

Sent on 05/11/2015

The one word I would use to describe my visit at Brides of America is AMAZING!! I was greeted by two of most nicest people (David & Jackie) who were happy to assist me in finding my dream dress. Their professionalism and personality is outstanding. I would recommend this bridal salon to anyone! !!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Dayana · Married on 07/09/2016

David was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was very accommodating to all of my bridesmaids and made it an unforgettable appointment. He found the best dress that fits all of my bridesmaids beautifully. Loved working with David, you can tell that he is truly passionate about what he does.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Genean · Married on 07/03/2016

Thank YOU David so much for your professionalism and private intimate service! From the beginning I felt like I was in the right place at the right time to purchase the gown of my dreams! I had previously purchased a gown, with far less feedback and "wonder" as far as experience. With David, I was able to upgrade to the wedding experience every bride wants!
    The quality of the gowns in David's shop are top-knotch! They were clean and so was the shop itself. I arranged my appointment online and was the only bride in the shop! David's full attention allowed me to fully express myself, as to what I was looking for and what I had already experienced. His honest professionalism allowed me to "test my flexibility" and to try gowns "totally out of my comfort zone", I was surprised when I found other gowns that I liked, but not as much as the gown I came to try on! For the value of the incredible fabric and the workmanship, you cannot go wrong with David's expertise and experience with brides. Thanks Again David for making this experience stress-free and the moments alone to fully decide to show you the "LOVE IT" card was "priceless"!! Thanks, Genean Craig, http://geniecraff.com

Sent on 01/30/2016

Debora · Married on 06/04/2016

This shop is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! David is amazing!! So kind and full of energy and happiness!!
    He made the whole experience of chosing and buying my wedding dress soooo special!!! I flew all the way from Brazil to Miami to find my perfect dress!! His attention and help were priceless. All dresses are beautiful, the shop is amazing and the prices are great!! Thanks so much for this amazing experience David!! See you in March next year to pick up my dress!!! xoxo Debora

Sent on 09/01/2015

What an amazing experience its David! He is just fantastic!! The one on one service is top knotch and his attention to detail is great. Make sure you book a bridal appointment because it is a different appointment than for bridesmaids dresses and it is appointment only. David asked me so many questions about myself and my groom to help figure out our personalities so that he could suggest the prefect dresses. I loved his taste and all of his dresses. He is so personable and provides great customer service...he will even be honest with you when he doesn't like a dress which I really appreciated. I highly recommend coming here for your wedding dress!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Tiana · Married on 05/20/2016

I had an incredible experience at Brides of America. Not only did I say Yes to the dress but I found my bridesmaid dresses and my mother found a dress as well. David is such an amazing owner. He made us feel so welcome and catered to my needs as well as to my best friend and mother. Shaunette was extremely helpful and helped me find the Perfect dress. She was such a sweetheart and very knowledgeable.. I felt right at home at this amazing bridal shop. They made my dream come true of finding the perfect dress and which fit in my budget... I am beyond Happy!!!! I'll never will forget this amazing experience I had. It's a must for you to go to Brides of America...your dream wedding dress Is there for YOU! Thanks again to the family at Brides of America. My mother and I can't stop talking about our Fabulous day with you.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/14/2016

I had tried on over 100 dress and had been to 15 different shops between Miracle Mile, Ft. Lauderdale, and Hollywood before I found Brides of America. By this time, I knew I wanted a Morilee dress, and David practically has the entire line in the store. Though David is by appointment only, he was kind enough to squeeze my mom and I in on his lunch break during a completely booked day since my mom was leaving later that afternoon to fly back to NY. Once we met David for the appointment, he was truly all about service and helping a bride find the right dress for her. Upon meeting him, he took the time to ask about myself, my fiance, and my family, as well as what I was looking for in a dress and at the wedding. He actually was able to share some personal details about himself as well so that it felt like you were speaking with a friend. This was the only shop I felt completely comfortable in, and not once was I pressured by David to buy a dress. In fact, when he sensed that I was in a dress I liked, he kindly stepped away to allow a discussion between my mom and myself without a salesman hassling you. As he says, "the dress will sell itself if it is the right one" and he was absolutely right! He was able to provide top-notch service without any pressure to buy anything, and yet I found the perfect dress for my wedding, still being able to keep the budget when adding alterations and a veil! I would recommend David to anyone over going to Miracle Mile!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Marialexandra · Married on 05/14/2016

Hoy tuve mi cita en la tienda y realmente estoy super contenta no solo con el trato, que fue único, sino también con la paciencia y la pasión de David. Recomiendo con los ojos cerrados a todas las novias que tienen su sueño en mente, porque realmente él, se los hará realidad. No solo mantuvo el presupuesto sino que la calidad de los vestidos son realmente buenos. Tienes múltiples opciones y precios realmente buenos. Permiten tomar fotos y realmente disfrutas tu cita y te sientes única y especial. Mil gracias por todo. Cliente feliz y recomiendo 100% el lugar.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Camille · Married on 05/14/2016

My experience with David was nothing but amazing. He really loves what he does and he truly wants his brides to LOVE their dresses. It isn't just about a sale to him. He gets to know his brides and asks you questions not only about yourself and your fiance but about you as a person.. As a plus size woman where at most stores you may feel uncomfortable. David makes you feel so at ease. He made me feel beautiful and made me feel like I was flawless. His prices are way less than what I thought they would be. Hell just his service alone deserves that. Funny thing the dress David picked for me. The one I didn't like at first was the one I fell in LOVE with. Ladies I cried.. I love love love my dress. And I love David. If you want that special one on one attention and someone who really cares about you loving your dress EVEN IF HE LOSES THE SALE.Then Brides of America is where you should go..

Sent on 10/03/2015
  • Y

Yaidelice · Married on 05/08/2016

David is amazing. I had 8 bridesmaids, one outside of the state and he worked with me to get everyones dresses and measurements just in time. My wedding dress was a gift from a friend. I kinda wanted to get one of my own. He asked me to take it to the store and to try it on in front of him. He suggested i stuck to it since it was a beautiful dress and a great gift. I wanted to add soemthing to the dress to make it mine and he worked with me for hours trying to find the perfect veil and accessory as well as the pricing for the bridesmaids dress and my accessories. Like I said, David and his employees are without a doubt the best. I would definitely recommend Brides of America to any bride looking for a vendor who literally dedicates all his time to you and your bridal party. Hope you find this helpful!!! :)

Sent on 07/23/2016

Cinthia · Married on 05/01/2016

I cant express words of gratitude to brides of america. The attention they gave myself with my family was excellent since the momment you walk in you feel comfortable. David really help me on my gown he dint have at the store and he went out of his way to have it there for my appointment and thats the dress i end up getting. Would recommend anyone to go great place great service.

Sent on 10/26/2015

keziah · Married on 04/30/2016

David is awesome. He made me feel inviting. He dressed me from head to toe so i can get the full effect. I love that he's passionate about what he does and took time to ask about myself and fiance.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 04/16/2016

Earlier this week I had my appointment with David and what an amazing experience it was! From the moment my mother and I stepped into his store he was such an attentive host. He first sat us down in order to go over a little about himself and how he likes to work with his brides and then he asked me some questions in order to get to know a little about me and my fiance.
    The passion he has is incredible and makes your shopping experience a memorable one. He has no problem giving you his professional opinion and his concern is not making just any sale, he wants everyone of his brides to feel beautiful in the dress they choose.
    I was honest and told him I might have found the dress but that I had my eyes set on a dress from his website and that I could not commit till I had gone to his store and tried it on. He asked to see the picture of the dress and he loved it and was very quick to say "If I do not find a dress in my store that you either cry, smile uncontrollably and simply just love I will say no to dress for you". I absolutely love that about him!
    One by one he went through the store and picked out dresses and if I liked them it was added on the list of dresses to try, including the one I had my eyes set on and that was the very first one we tried and the moment he finished styling me we all three knew that was the one. We all got goosebumps and I had a smile from ear to ear! However, he still had me try on the rest of the other dresses to make sure that was "the one" and he guided me each step of the way, giving his professional opinion on each dress. David if you get to read this, I just want to say thank you so much for making this experience for me and my mom such a special one. As my mother said after we left "This was one of the most important gifts I will ever give you and David just made it so amazing and easy for me". May God continue blessing you and your family David and may you never lose your magical touch. xoxoxo Jocelyn A.

Sent on 10/08/2015

I am so pleased with the service at Bride's of America. David is absolutely amazing! As our big day approaches us rapidly everytime I take a look at my gorgeous dress it makes me feel so good. Satisfied customercustomer with no doubt. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stephany · Married on 04/01/2016

David and his WHOLE team were fantastic to work with. I came to David about 6 months before my nuptials and he made sure I found the right dress WITHIN my budget and ensured that it would get there on time. This may seem like an easy thing to do but you would be surprised the number of vendors who will lie to you about timeline or make promises they couldn't keep. In addition to his professionalism, the QUALITY of his wedding dresses, Mother of the Bride dresses and Bridesmaid dresses were superb. Besides that, David takes the time to get to know you and can see what kind of dress would be perfect for you, without missing the mark.

I would recommend that you get your dresses here instead of David's Bridal or other commercial dress places. Not only will the price be reasonable but the QUALITY of the dress will be astounding and allow for your girls to re-wear their dress for other gala events.

Just to reiterate WHY you NEED to go to Brides of America:
    1. You WILL find something in your price range
    2.The QUALITY will be superb
    3. The owner, David, and his girls TRULY know what they are talking about and will provide you with FANTASTIC service.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Cynthia · Married on 03/20/2016

First off, I want to say that David is awesome!
    I have been to many wedding dress shops and he has the best costumer service. He will give you the honest truth about what looks good on you as well as helps with accessories that will look great as well. Another thing that I loved is that when you make an appointment to try on dresses, it will be just you and who ever you bring with you. No other bride and their entourage will be there. I will definitely recommend my family and friends to this place to look for wedding dresses.

Sent on 05/12/2015

Rosa · Married on 03/11/2016

This was actually my first and only visit to a bridal boutique and it was AMAZING!!!!! My family and I had a great experience with all the people there. They were extremely nice and definitely knew how to make a bride-to-be feel BEAUTIFUL and CONFIDENT. Thank you so much for helping me pick my Dream Wedding Gown!!!

Sent on 06/13/2015