Brides by Tatiana Reviews

Brides by Tatiana 3
Brides by Tatiana 4
Brides by Tatiana 5

Nada · Married on 07/03/2014

I had my hair and makeup done by Tatiana for our wedding on July 3 2014. Back in March, I was in Puerto Rico and had my trial done. She knew exactly what I was looking for and took maybe 30 minutes to show me what my hair and makeup would look like. I left her place really satisfied with the results.

On the wedding day, Tatiana was AMAZING! Initially, there were only 3 people booked to do hair and makeup, and 3 others for just the hair. But after they saw my makeup, they all wanted to get their makeup done as well. Tatiana pulled it off perfectly and everybody looked great.

Tatiana is very professional, and really really good at what she does. I was extremely happy with what she did. I never wear makeup so I was very worried about looking completely different on my wedding day, but what she did was so natural, and extremely beautiful. She is simply amazing!

I would definitely recommend Tatiana to anyone getting married in Puerto Rico.

Thank you so much for eveyrthing! You're the best!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Aida · Married on 01/25/2014

Hola!

We hired Brides by Tatiana for our wedding on January 25th, 2014. She was recommended by our wedding planner Maria Lugo.

Tatiana was awesome! Including the bride, we had 7 people in our bridal party getting both their hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and Tatiana pulled it off without a hitch! She, along with a assistant, came to our room at the San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino the morning of the wedding and got to work right away. Everyone was extremely pleased with their makeup and hair! Both the hair and makeup photographed very well!

Her communications skills are awesome, she is very easy to get a hold off, and was very accommodating when booking the hair and makeup trial for me (the bride)!

Tatiana is very professional, excellent at time management, and we could not be happier with her services! AWESOME!

THANK YOU TATIANA!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/01/2013

I love Tatiana!!!! I went in for the trial extremely nervous because I've never had a good experience with others doing my make up. I showed her pictures of my desired looks for hair and makeup. She put on a cheerful wedding playlist and then she went right to work. My makeup was flawless the eyes were stunning and not overdone. She did my hair in beachy waves testing different widths of hair and starting points of curl from the top of my head. We figured out the perfect curl/wave that morning. I only needed an hour for the trial but she was willing to spend as much time as I needed. The day of the wedding she arrived at my hotel room with a huge trunk of supplies and began on 4 girls hair and make up. We even added an extra girl's eye make up which she accommodated. This particular girl had other bridesmaids do her hair to save money but Tatiana graciously lent us her iron and spray and gave advice. Another bridesmaid had some issues with her hair not being as she desired and Tatiana worked at it until it was just right without being flustered. She is a cool, laid back woman who you would be happy to have in your presence on the most important day of a girl's life!

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 10/31/2013

We were part of the bridal/groom’s party on a wedding taking place in Miami. The bride’s stylist was unable to attend anyone other than the bride and mother of the bride. It was 7 of us, including the mother of the groom, 3 bridesmaid and 2 flower girls. We were frustrated not being able to find anyone in Miami with the time and expertise to do our hair and makeup.
    Thanks to a family member from Puerto Rico, we contacted Tatiana. Tatiana came to Miami and did an AMAZING job. Everyone at the wedding asked to which fabulous place in Miami we had gone, and we would proudly answer “We just got the best stylist all the way from Puerto Rico”. We were the envy of many who spent twice as much in local stylists, delivering poor hairdos and makeups. We were perfect all night long. Even the bride regrets not having Tatiana as her stylist. From then on, we know who to call for every family wedding.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Beth · Married on 10/25/2013

I loved having Tatiana as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. I showed her pictures of how I wanted to look and my bridesmaids and we looked exactly how I wanted! She was very professional, but a lot of fun!. I would recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on their special day!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Saymary · Married on 09/07/2013

Tatiana did such a great job with my hair and make-up that all of my family and friends complemented her work! When I first looked in the mirrow I almost cried!!! She did a great job...thank you so much Tatiana!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/04/2013

Tatiana did a lovely job with our hair and makeup, we were all happy to spend the day relaxing while she came to our room and worked her magic. She is reasonably priced and is willing to spend extra time making sure everything is perfect and on time. We had a destination wedding and she came to our hotel to do our hair and make up. She was also helpful when we asked about what we should do while we were visiting San Juan.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Gylmarie · Married on 03/23/2013

She did an excellent job on my makeup, my hair and my eyelids! Everyone loved the way I looked on my wedding! I truely recommend her!!

• Y

yaliana · Married on 12/15/2012

I had a really bad dark spot on my face that day and she did a miracle with the makeup. The makeup and the hair were exactly as i want it to be. It was a great job. I will be returning for future events.

Sent on 07/19/2013

Mariana · Married on 07/16/2012

Tatiana did such an amazing job with me, my mother, sister and niece, we all felt so gorgeous. She was very professional, perfectionist and also very kind. I was so happy because it was what I always wanted, and the hair and makeup lasted all night. She took her time to make sure we were completely satisfied but at the same time finished early. I definitely highly recommend Tatiana.

Sent on 07/10/2013
  • Y

Yadira · Married on 09/26/2010

She is really an expert. I love it!!! Makeup is always perfect and long last, even if you cry on your weeding. The hair style is beautiful and can be change to diferent ways into the night!!!

Alba · Married on 07/23/2005

Tatiana services categorize it as one of excellence and professionalism.

DEIRDRE · Married on 09/24/2016

I hired Tatiana for my wedding day and I couldn't be happier with her! She's professional, knowledgeable, and such a pleasure to work with. She made me, my MOH, and mother feel absolutely beautiful on the most important day of my life. Make sure to hire Tatiana on your special day! She's amazing!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Nadiya · Married on 04/30/2015

I really enjoyed working with Tatiana. My makeup was perfect and stayed so for the entire night. The hair got a little messy, but a lot of dancing was involved, so no complaints there.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Amber · Married on 03/19/2014

WONDERFUL!!! Tatiana was an angel, she listened and was able to turn my jumbled thoughts into reality. She was able to complete 4 girls and bride and stick to a schedule everything ran like clockwork! The day before the event she came to the hotel and showed me the airbrush makeup and we discussed the hair, with all the details to worry about on my wedding day it was nice to know that she was a professional and hair and makeup were taken care of. Do yourself a favor and book her services!!!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Gerica · Married on 04/01/2017

Tatiana was a pleasure to work with. From the day of the trial, during which she had to get creative because the power was out, right through the morning of she was incredibly flexible and delivered everything I wanted. Throughout the chaos of the morning of she was a calm, patient presence. Regardless of what whirlwind was passing by, she just smiled, chatted, and kept working. More impressive was her ability to translate my very amateur descriptions of what I wanted into reality. While I was skeptical that the hair and makeup would last all night (with how much I expected to cry), it absolutely did! We danced the night away, cried, sweat, ate food, had drinks, and all I had to do was reapply lipstick once. I looked and felt flawless all night. Truly felt like a celebrity without feeling like I looked like a different person. I would recommend Tatiana to anyone in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2018

4.2
      3.0

Tatiana and her assistant Julie did a fabulous job with hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. We were a pretty chaotic group and she was very patient with us. Julie even helped babysit! Tatiana was also able to secure a new lip color for me at the last minute, which I so appreciated! They managed to get us all ready in time and considering my beach wedding with wind and enthusiastic dancing, my makeup and hair were BULLETPROOF! I highly suggest you contact Tatiana for your wedding!

Brides by Tatiana 6