Bride's Best Friend Reviews

42 Reviews for Bride's Best Friend

• Lesley

Lesley Nelson · Married on 10/27/2018

Just hire her

Let me cut to the chase- just hire Cassie. She was so great. We hired Cassie as our day-of coordinator, and it was maybe the best wedding-related decision we made (aside from actually getting married!). Our venue required a day-of coordinator, which originally annoyed me since I'm a planner by nature and thought I could do it myself. As soon as we met Cassie and signed the contract to hire her, I was relieved. She had great suggestions, was easy to communicate with and clearly knew what she was doing from day one. She offered helpful suggestions when we asked for her opinion, and thought of things that we had never considered. On the day of, she was incredible. Cassie and her team made sure everything went smoothly. The whole day was a whirlwind of family, friends, love and emotion, but I have no memory of worrying about any logistics that day because she took care of it. I highly recommend Brides Best Friend!

Sarah Rice · Married on 08/25/2018

Thank you, Cassie!

Cassie helped alleviate many wedding stresses and I can't imagine having gone through the process without her! She is professional, courteous, timely, and a joy to work with. I think she could charge a lot more for her services, because she is the best in the industry!

Lyndy Watkins · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent, professional day-off coordinating service

Cassie was an excellent wedding coordinator! In the beginning, she provided us with a comprehensive list of providers that ranged from flowers to DJs. We picked a few people from her list, and they all had great things to say and did a phenomenal job on our big day. She also provided a checklist for us to get ready for the wedding - it kept us organized and made us think through all of the little things.

Leading up to the wedding, Cassie helped us create a minute-by-minute schedule of the day and she coordinated directly with all of our vendors. It was wonderful having someone help with every little detail and ensuring that things went smoothly.

Coming from a Deloitte consultant, Cassie exhibited excellent project management skills - she always followed up in a timely manner, kept all of the details documented, and was professional throughout the entire process. As a bonus, we found her pricing to be very reasonable - she 100% was worth every penny for the peace of mind that she provided.

Cassie helped make sure everything was perfect on the day of the wedding. Armed with a signature fanny pack, helper, a suitcase full of supplies, and an ear piece, we didn't have to do anything on the day of our wedding. We gave her the authority to make any last minute decisions, ensuring that the bride wouldn't have to stress about any last minute decisions, deal with family situations, or corral the wedding party.

We have no hesitation recommending Cassie to any couple who is aiming for a smooth wedding.

Jen · Married on 04/28/2018

Cassie is AMAZING. If I could give her ten stars, I would. We hired her as a day-of-coordinator for our wedding on April 28, 2018 - and she made sure the entire event went off without a hitch.

I first met with Cassie many months before the wedding, and I was immediately put at ease by her relaxed personality. She was very knowledgeable about the industry, and I knew that her calm demeanor was exactly what I wanted in a coordinator. She also has an AMAZING list of vendor recommendations - other vendors she had personally worked with for other weddings who she thought did a fantastic job. We ended up hiring most of our vendors from that list - which made everyone's day easier because they had all worked together previously.

About a month before the wedding, we met with her again to go over our planning and progress. She took notes on every detail and asked several important questions we had yet to consider. We left the meeting with a timeline, a to-do list, and a lot of confidence. The week before our wedding, she also contacted all of our vendors to go over contracts and confirm services. On the wedding day, Cassie and her assistant arrived and immediately set to work. They were there to finish every tiny detail - down to placing our florals on the cake! It allowed me to focus on getting ready with my bridesmaids and to enjoy my morning without stress or worry that the decor wouldn't be ready.

The event went off without a hitch - Cassie and her assistant had every detail covered and kept the timeline moving with ease. She was there to bustle my dress, put in my veil, bring me drinks and food, and even a tiny handheld fan during our portrait session in the bright Texas sunlight!

Seriously - I can never thank Cassie enough for all that she did to make our wedding absolutely perfect. I would recommend her to ANYONE. If you're considering a coordinator, I can assure you she is worth EVERY. SINGLE. PENNY. Thank you so much, Cassie!!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/13/2018

BBF and Cassie are the BEST!

Cassie was the day-of-coordinator for our April 2018 wedding and she did a fantastic job! Planning started well before the wedding day. She helped us finalize our timeline, suggested other great vendors to work with, and literally thought of every small detail imaginable. During the wedding, she was on top of everything - from fixing a couple of flowers in my bouquet to managing a few of our shuttles leaving earlier to even making sure desserts (in our flavor of choice) were set aside for us. Cassie was also a pleasure to work with. She was always very professional and knows the ins and outs of the wedding industry.

My wedding day would definitely not have been stress free without Cassie and I recommend her to anyone looking for a great and affordable wedding planner.

Damianne · Married on 04/06/2018

Cassie is phenomenal! I cannot overstate how great of a job she did in making our wedding exactly what we wanted. She had a great balance between helping us indulge on the things we really cared about and reigning us in when we got excited about something expensive that wasn't part of our core values as a couple for the wedding. She kept us to our budget, definitely saved us at least as much money as it cost to retain her services, and helped us find exciting and creative ways to make our ceremony and reception exactly the kind of colorful outrageous great time we wanted.
    On top of all of the planning, and design, work that she did, her day of coordination was top notch. I felt like I didn't have to think about anything and she would keep us on schedule and able to participate in everything we found really important. We had a couple of disasters with the weather and a few wayward guests and I didn't even notice. I know at that point I was very biased since Cassie had impressed me so much with the work she did leading up to the day, but my family and friends also noted how on top of things she is and now it's a bit of a running joke when we're faced with a complicated plan everyone asks "omg where is Cassie she'd fix this".

You should hire her immediately, our wedding was perfect and beautiful and she had such a big hand in making it happen. Thanks Cassie!

Kendra Lea · Married on 03/03/2018

Cassie at Bride’s Best Friend guided our planning experience with the kind of know-how anyone getting into the world of your own wedding would benefit from. The structure she provided made all of our decisions easier to make. Her day-of service was spot-on as well - we didn’t have to do a thing as she had absolutely taken responsibiltiy for executing the plan we had developed with her.

I would consider the wedding we had to be a bit off-beat from the herd - Cassie rolled with our ideas and supported us where she could and said ‘no’ where she was right to. This is her strongest suit - she is open and supportive yet confident in her experience-based opinion, just as a bride’s best friend should be.

• Y

Yoly · Married on 12/16/2017

Having Cassie as our Wedding Coordinator was one of the best decisions we ever made. Her attention to detail, expertise, and amazing taste made our day that much more special. Cassie gave us the wedding I never knew I wanted. This was mine and my husband’s second nuptials, so we were looking for something elegant, and that would go more with where we are in our lives. Cassie gave us just that. From the idea of having a string trio to all the other vendors, everything was so flawless. On the wedding day, Cassie and her assistant, made sure that everything was on point. I can’t thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful and stress free! Thank you Cassie – you absolutely ROCK!

Hannah · Married on 10/28/2017

Cassie was the best money I spent on my wedding. I cannot even imagine trying to coordinate that day without her! She always had time for my questions and she made sure I thought about details that I would never have remembered. The whole day was flawless and we had the best time not having to stress about a single thing!

Alison · Married on 10/15/2017

Cassie is amazing!!! Throughout the entire process she was eager and available with suggestions and an immaculate attention to detail! She made it possible for us to create a beautiful wedding out of a very untraditional venue and on the actual day, not only had to run interference with a slightly unruly situation, she did so with finesse and discretion. When we needed a solution for a oversight (on my part) with lighting, she sought out a solution. She made sure the groom and I had a chance to sit and eat and made sure to check in on us throughout the night. Cassie was an integral part of the success of our wedding and I couldn't recommend her more highly! Thanks so much, Bride's Best Friend!!

madeline · Married on 07/01/2017

Cassie was great! She helped me stay on track in the final stretch to the wedding. There were things we hadn't even considered and she helped us make good decisions.

On the big day, her team helped my mom and I stay calm and enjoy the day and not worry about any details, which is what you need on your wedding day.

I would recommend Cassie to all of my friends.

Rosalia · Married on 06/24/2017

Cassie was the best decision I made throughout wedding planning. She made sure everything was set and on time. She asked questions that I didn't even think about. She has an eye for detail and the attitude to execute everything well! She is amazing and could not have done it without her.

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2017

How can I explain in words the feeling of trust, ease and relief that Cassie will bring to your wedding planning experience? I never realized the amount of detail that is required for a wedding. Even a small wedding of approximately 60 would take. Cassie is ridiculously organized, has top notch follow-up practices and her made easy excel spreedsheets to keep you on track ruled our lives for months before the wedding. We had weekly check-ins, access to her via email anytime and she made special arrangements to meet us at a location that was convenient for US. I appreciate that Cassie always gave an honest opinion of everything wedding, from décor, tradition and cost. Her professional manner never made you feel like she just didn’t like it or wanted you to do something; she always gives you a reason and recommends you think about it. I love that, like an actual Best Friend should do!! Needless to say, we had the privilege of having Cassie as our coordinator throughout the entire process and I would NOT have changed a thing! Day of, she was right there, and there, and over there. This woman was everywhere. She had the entire production running as smooth as butter. If something needed adjustment, she’d quickly come talk to me and make it happen. She kept us on time the entire night and would even wrangle the wandering groom from the bar over to where he needed to be.  I NEVER once felt overwhelmed, stressed or panicked that day. I was overly calm which was shocking for me as I am a worrier! We had full trust of her and her team to make our big day perfect; and she delivered! Our wedding day started and ended perfectly. I could never had imagined trusting any other wedding coordinator to make our wedding everything we wanted. Thank you Cassie for being a huge part of our big day and our lives.

Heather · Married on 01/07/2017

Cassie is absolutely amazing! She was able to be organized and flexible all at the same time. Her use of technology for the contract and billing made that super easy. I loved knowing that I could text, email or call her whenever I had a question or concern. She is the only reason that I was able to incorporate so many of my crazy ideas into our wedding (horses, burritos, smores) and actually make it work!

Aida · Married on 11/05/2016

Cassie was the BEST wedding coordinator! Because of her my wedding was a success and enjoyable for me, my husband and all my guests! Everyone raved about how fast and efficient she was, not to mention how sweet and helpful she was throughout the entire day! We hired Cassie to be our Day of Coordinator, but she went above and beyond her role. She was always there months before the wedding to answer any questions we had and even met up with us twice before the wedding to go over wedding details! She took away all of our stress the day of the wedding and I could not be happier with her service! I highly recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Cassie, thank you again for all your hard work! You will always hold a special place in our hearts! :) :)

Kristine · Married on 10/14/2016

Cassie is a lifesaver! She helped us so much from day 1 when we first hired her. She was always available to answer my random wedding questions with quick responses. She met with us to layout our timeline and helped me continue to tweak it as we got closer. She helped us navigate road bumps the week (and day!) before our wedding, taking the stress off my shoulders so I could focus on what mattered instead of hashing out last minute logistics with vendors. She coordinated our rehearsal and provided day-of coordination with secret service style! I'm so thankful for Cassie and would HIGHLY recommend her (and day-of coordination, period) for anyone planning a wedding. You won't regret it!

Becky · Married on 10/09/2016

From the very first consultation to the day of our wedding, Cassie amazed us! We selected her day of package, which was in our budget, but I believe the value of her service exceeded the price. During the planning process, Cassie met with my mom and myself twice before the wedding to discuss our vision of the wedding, the timeline, and all the details. She met with us a third time at the venue with a few other vendors for a final planning meeting. She helped us with valuable suggestions when we weren't sure of something and she kept in contact in-between the meetings. She was great at keeping me on track as well, sending friendly reminders of the tasks I was assigned (usually just decisions that needed to be made). Cassie also contacted all of my other vendors and was the point of contact for them the week before the wedding so I did not have to communicate with any other vendor but her the days leading up to the wedding. The timeline she created for the wedding left nothing unanswered. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time, ready to go, and even called ahead to see if we needed anything from the store (she brought my bridal party orange juice for our mimosas). During the big event, she was confident, calm, and always on it. Cassie helped set up the decorations with my mom, she made sure all the vendors were arriving on time and guided them upon arrival, and she checked in on my bridal party with updates and to make sure hair and makeup was going smoothly. She helped guide my groom, myself, and our families through the entire day, making it to where we did not have to worry about a thing. Our wedding was even better than we imagined - just perfect - and we owe that to Cassie. She was down right amazing and truly wonderful to be around. I could not imagine working with anyone else. I would recommend Bride's Best Friend to everyone; I guarantee Cassie will make your wedding day stress free and absolutely wonderful.

Paula · Married on 07/30/2016

Bride's Best Friend was exactly this! From the moment I met Cassie, I knew she was the right match to be my "day of coordinator" at our wedding. She assured me that with her knowledge and experience, that I could relax and enjoy myself at the wedding. We had 120 guests at a venue in Austin for our wedding and dinner reception with dancing. After I selected and booked our vendors: DJ, caterer, dessert/cake, officiant, floral arrangements, make up/hair artist, photographer, videographer, venue, bar service, transportation and decorations, Cassie verified our services, and coordinated their arrival. She helped us create a timeline, organized decorations, arranged the seating, gave our payments to vendors if needed and made sure all services needed were covered. She looked out for our best interests the entire time and could predict what would work and what would not so we could adjust anything to ensure a smooth process. We met for an initial meeting and consultation then one on one a few weeks before the wedding. We even had a venue walk through with Cassie and our DJ to go over the set up and more detail on the timeline. She led us in the rehearsal the day before. On the wedding day, she worked hard along with an assistant making us feel relaxed and comfortable before, during and after the wedding. After our send off, she helped our family pack up things at the venue. You will be happily pleased when you meet Cassie and learn of her services. There is no need to look for anyone else, she has everything you will want in a day of coordinator.

Jacqueline · Married on 06/04/2016

We worked with Cassie (Bride's Best Friend) this past summer. She went above and beyond to help us plan our dream wedding! After a long meeting of wedding planning, she told us, "It's going to be great, it's my job to make sure that you don't know anything goes wrong the day-of. It's my job to fix it." She helped take care of every little detail, gave me and my husband so much advice, worked with every idea and wish that we had for our wedding, and above all gave us a peace of mind when things became stressful. Cassie is very professional and never hesitated to provide us with her knowledge and experience with weddings. At one point, we were seeking out certain decorative items and she connected us with one of her former brides who she knew was selling old decorations (helping an old client out even after the wedding). Cassie was truly incredible to work with. She was calm and courageous the day-of the wedding with 200+ guests. Taking care of everything and making sure the wedding ran smoothly (even when I decided last minute to change into a different dress half way through the reception). I felt as if all my stress melted away every time we talked. I would recommend Bride's Best Friend to anybody who is looking for a wedding coordinator. We are beyond happy that we were able to work with her!

Jen · Married on 04/23/2016

I thought I didn't need a day-of coordinator, but some friends at work convinced me about a month before my wedding to at least look into it. After talking with Cassie for about ten minutes, I was not only convinced that I needed a day-of coordinator, but I didn't need to look any further than Cassie. Her pricing was fantastic, her organization skills are on point, and she was a dream to work with. Not only did she make sure everything ran smoothly on the day of the wedding, she pointed out all the flaws in my planning with ample time to fix them, saved me money by pointing out when I ordered too much stuff, and was just an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, and if it didn't, she definitely didn't let me find out about it. Not only did all of my family tell me how amazing she is, I got to see her interact with all the vendors I had already chosen prior to hiring her, and they all loved her as well. I can't stress enough that she was worth way more than every single penny I paid, and I can't recommend her highly enough. She truly had a large contribution in making my wedding day the best day of my life!!

Michelle · Married on 04/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cassie. She was the first and only planner that I met with as well and I could tell she really knew what she was doing and that we were a good match. She was always quick to respond to any form of communication throughout the whole process.
    I hired Bride's Best Friend for day of services, but she did so much more than that, especially in the month leading up to my wedding. Cassie is a wealth of knowledge, which was really helpful since I've never planned a wedding before ;) . She anticipated my needs before I ever even knew I had them.
    Cassie truly went above and beyond to make our special day as stress free and fun as possible. She even called me a few days before just to check-in and see how I was holding up. She is so genuine and really enjoys what she does and it shows. Her calm, positive, and highly organized demeanor was exactly what I needed to alleviate any angst I had leading up to and on the big day. I highly recommend her for any bride considering hiring a planner; it will be the best money you spend for your whole event!!
    Cassie is so professional, but down to earth as well. She was just a joy to work with. She just wants to make sure your big day is flawless and everything you hope it to be. You won't regret hiring Bride's Best Friend!!

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

Cassie was excellent! I would recommend her services to any bride who wants their big day to go smoothly and beautifully. Cassie reached out to all of my vendors a few weeks prior to the wedding and dealt with all of my vendors' questions and concerns, and greeted them on the wedding day. She even helped me work through a catering proposal to help us save money on the deal. She created a very organized timeline and ran the show at the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I had no worries, and she and her assistant served my husband and I our dinner and drinks throughout the night. She made sure all of my belongings, décor, and gifts got to the right vehicles and home safely so we didn't have to worry about a thing! She is so sweet and professional and just wonderful to work with. Cassie, I already miss you!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Bride's Best Friend's reply:

Jessica, Thank you so much! It was an absolute joy to get to know you and Jake and help coordinate your special day!

Sarah · Married on 02/20/2016

Where to begin...I had never seen SOOO many DIY vendors and options at a wedding, until I began to plan my own. From the food, to flowers, to DJ, to centerpieces...we did it all ourselves. And let me tell you that Cassie was AMAZING! The day of, I literally worried about nothing (except maybe a slight chance of rain)-she handled everything for me, even got ice for us that we needed because, lets face it, sometimes you forget ice for drinks ha. Our day would not of been as splendid as it was, had it not been for Cassie. Planning an out of town wedding is stressful enough, but having it completely DIY makes it ten times worse. She met with us a few times beforehand and even made it work with us not being in town. Reminded us of many things we forgot, and I am so thankful she did or we wouldnt of had a marriage license, ha! She truly made our wedding go off without a glitch. If you are slightly considering getting a wedding coordinator, don't even bother looking anywhere else, she rocks and will take the stress away from your day so you can lay back and enjoy :-) I cant thank her enough!

Hallie · Married on 01/30/2016

Cassie was amazing from start to finish. She was an absolute dream to work with, perfectly professional and super responsive but still understanding of the sentimentality of the day. I don't know what we would have done without her. We hired her as a day of coordinator but it felt like so much more. She was also super responsive and just overall nice, while still being insanely knowledgeable about everything. She helped us with the plan and was there at every step of the way on the big day. She did everything from helping set up to bustling my dress (seriously this was such a huge value!) and beyond. It allowed my family and I to just enjoy the day, and I know after I, the bride, was long gone, my parents appreciated her help - they were so grateful and still talk about her as much a part of the wedding as anyone in the wedding party. From me, my now-husband, my parents and probably every single vendor, we can't recommend Cassie enough!

Eloisa · Married on 09/06/2015

Cassie was the first and only Coordinator we met with and not to sound corny or anything but as soon as we met her we knew she was the one.

Let my just start by stating that Cassie is just AMAZING. She is not just a coordinator, but also a rock star, a mind reader, and truly Brides Best Friend. Cassie offers you advice and answers all and any questions that you might have, she is extremely organized, she knows what she is doing, she is adorable and super sweet but is also FIERCE and someone not to mess with in a very professional way (she is the BEST with the bride and groom of course). She was on top of everything and she knew things that I didn't even remember telling her or know how she knew which was amazing because for a control freak like me it was weird not being in control and knowing everything but at the same time I, for once in my life, felt RELAXED. Once it came to the ceremony I was a nervous wreck, she calmed me down, brought me water, and told me to eat some strawberries for the sugar since I was feeling a little too nervous, she also was on top of my well being and my fiance's. As we were taking photos after the ceremony she was carrying a water and made sure that not just us, but the whole bridal party was feeling good for photos. She even brought me a plate of food to eat while the photographer took pictures of the groomsmen. She did all that she said she was going to do and so much MORE! Cassie is definitely who you need as a coordinator if you want a completely stress free wedding. I cant describe how much of an amazing human being she is. :)

-Eloisa M. Zamora