160 Reviews for brideface

Makeup Trial (3)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
On-Site Hair (1)

Stacey did a fabulous job with not only my makeup, but the makeup for my four bridesmaids as well. She came out to our hotel to meet us the morning of the wedding. This was the first time I have ever had airbrushed makeup and one of a handful of times that I have had my makeup professionally done at all. Stacey made the process a breeze and I was in and out of the chair in such little time and looking amazing! The makeup was just what we wanted and looked so natural and complimented each girl so well. Would 100% use again and I highly recommend Brideface! Thank you, Stacey!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

HUGE shoutout to Amanda & Stacey that worked with us on our 9/30/17 wedding at Greenacres. What a professional, hardworking and FUN team to work with. Incredible talent!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Jasmine and Penny made my family (ranging in age from 14-84 years) and I, feel and look absolutely glamorous and still like ourselves for my wedding this past week. Brideface is a wonderful company, extremely responsive and worth every penny! Highly recommended!

Photo for brideface Review - Makeup by Jasmine <3 !
Profile Picture Elise, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was an EXTREMELY nervous bride the day of the wedding, and Honour and Amanda were the most patient, calming presences I could have asked for. They're both true artists and gave everyone drop-dead gorgeous makeup (Honour) and red-carpet worthy hair (Amanda). Their services weren't limited to beauty either — they helped with everything from wedding morning therapy to veil-steaming tips to bluetooth speaker troubleshooting. Totally above & beyond. I recommend them to any other bride with my whole heart!

Profile Picture Isabella, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Honour. I knew when I saw her work, that she'd be perfect for our wedding. She has a way of making everyone woman look uniquely 'themselves', and she doesn't skip a beat once the woman tells her their vision. How can she possibly have so many different 'looks' stored in her brain? Haha. Honour really works with each individual woman to bring out their inherent beauty. Also, while I knew she was artistically talented, I didn't realize she'd also be a blast to hang out with. Days later, my family is telling me how much they enjoyed meeting her and talking to her while we got ready. She is calming, kind, and interesting.

When we had a (very unfortunate) transportation difficulty on the wedding day, Honour offered to pick up all her things, drive 30 minutes away, and meet my Mom (who hadn't arrived yet) at the wedding venue to make sure she felt beautiful. It was so considerate, and it really saved the day.

Thank you Honour. You went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Ranee did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids, my mom, and me! She listened to everyone's preferences and took her time with each one of us. She was so flexible on where to set up and was even kind enough to offer to get umbrellas for us when the weather started to turn south. She was so sweet and really made us all look and feel like beautiful princesses with wonderful waterproof makeup.

Profile Picture Megan, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup

Pricing includes a consultation so that you can get to know the team and ensure you love your look! Staff was fun to hang out with as we were getting ready

Profile Picture kristen, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

We booked Stacey for my makeup and our wedding party and she was fantastic! Very skilled and worth every penny! I had so many complements on my look for my big day and I know I will always look back at my pictures and be so happy that I booked with Brideface for my big day!

Profile Picture Melinda, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Honour Hook did my makeup. She was a pleasure to work with and tons of fun. I normally do not wear a lot of makeup but Honour make some great recommendations and assured me that it would look stunning. I was so happy during both my trial and the day of my wedding. My makeup looked natural but still popped. Honour was super flexible and a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Carly, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was originally not going to hire a makeup artist for my wedding day. So at my sister's recommendation, she and I took a class with BRIDEface to learn how to apply makeup for a good wedding look. The class with Honour was amazing, and I learned a lot. We also hired her immediately to do makeup for Bride + 4 people, on the morning of my wedding. At my practice session, we learned I was slightly sensitive to the glue for fake eyelashes, so while they looked amazing, Honour tweaked the plan and we found something just as pretty that worked for me. Honour made notes, and we easily recreated the look the morning of my wedding. All of the other people that had their makeup done with me (at my house) just loved the natural looks that they got as well, and Honour's easygoing and warm personality. We all used the airbrush makeup, and even my mother-in-law who has sensitive skin, did great all day in the makeup. It was simple to pay, and they were very responsive to all of my emails. We would highly recommend BRIDEface!

Profile Picture User7362866, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Nancy did my whole bridal party's makeup for our labor day weekend wedding. I was most concerned about looking like I was too "overly done" with makeup and I wanted makeup that would last the whole wedding day. It turned out absolutely gorgeous and lasted the entire night. It looked natural but photographed beautifully. And she is very personable which helps you feel more comfortable on your wedding day. It is on the expensive side but totally worth it! I highly recommend Nancy if you want to feel confident and beautiful on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/3/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

So, everyone asked why I was paying to get my makeup done or why I was offering it to my bridesmaids. Everyone on your wedding day deserved to be pampered, and Nancy does just that and more.

I felt more beautiful than ever after seeing my wedding makeup. We did the trial and we worked on a couple of different options until I was satisfied. She is such a joy to work with and made every one of my bridesmaids feel special. She came to our hotel room and set up shop very quickly. She was on time and very efficient.

Every bride wants to feel beautiful all day on her special day. My makeup was done at 10am and I barely touched up my makeup all day. I can't say enough amazing things about Nancy.

I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Christa, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

We had Jasmine and she was very helpful and listened to what each girl wanted. She was on time and moved us along efficiently. I think all of us, three bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and the bride were beautiful! The bride does not wear make up and wanted hers to be lightly done. Jasmine did a wonderful job of making her look beautiful on her special day without overdoing it. Thank you Jasmine!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Honour was a pleasure to work with... Everyone loved their makeup, and those that didn't originally want their makeup done were quick to change their minds after seeing what a beautiful job she did. She was so professional and calm as more people were added...We all looked beautiful and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Terry, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle at Brideface made me and my bridesmaids look stunning at my wedding. She was so easy to work with (even with a last minute time change) and had such a fun attitude! She takes time to listen to what you want and won't do anything you're not comfortable with! She is so incredibly talented and she made all of us feel so pretty! She walks you through everything she is doing and stops after doing something to make sure that you like it. She was quick without making us feel rushed and she made the whole process so much fun! I would recommend Brideface for makeup for any occasion without a doubt! I know I'll be telling all my friends about Danielle and Brideface!

Profile Picture Ellyn, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was looking for someone to do my makeup for our engagement photos and Brideface was by far the most responsive business I reached out to in the area. I liked their portfolio and they got double bonus points for being quick to respond, so I decided to move forward with them for the engagement shoot. I brought in photos of makeup styles I liked and Nancy did a phenomenal job on delivering. Since I'm doing a destination wedding, she said that she could do a makeup instruction class with me and my bridesmaids just in case I want to do my own makeup - which I just might take her up on. Nancy was super nice and her studio was adorable.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I started my wedding makeup search about a year out from my wedding. I was so worried about looking overdone, so I did my research and everything I read said Nancy at Brideface was the best! And boy did she live up to all of her reviews. Nancy did my engagement photo makeup, a trial weeks before the wedding, and then my day of makeup including my 2 sisters and mom. Everyone looked gorgeous!! Nancy was so easy to work with and she made all of us feel comfortable and at ease with getting our makeup professionally done. The makeup she uses is so light and it lasted ALL day in the 90 degree weather! Do yourself a favor and hire Nancy… it is so worth it! Every bride deserves to feel as beautiful as I did on their wedding day! Thanks, Nancy!!!

Profile Picture User4890862, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

I booked Nancy for my bridal makeup as soon as we got engaged - I heard she was the best and let me tell you, she did not disappoint. I am so excited to see our professional pictures come back because I knew my face was flawless!!! Penny came along and helped with the bridal party, including my mom, who looked SO gorgeous. They were prompt, kind, and most importantly, super fun to hang out with the morning of my wedding! Book them!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Bride face was awesome ! We planned our wedding pretty quickly so response time and information were crucial. I initially contacted them on the weekend late in the day and was surprised by the immediate response. Jasmine was our makeup Artist and she was fabulous and knew her stuff ! I added 2 people the night before to be to be made up and Jasmine responded immediately that it would be fine. I had never used air brush makeup and asked Jasmine if she could make me look 30ish rather than the 50 that I am. Lol .I was obviously joking but she made me look beautiful and a lot younger than I am. Thank you so much Jassmine for making our day stress free and special !

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I first met Nancy at a mother/daughter bridal event. After her demo, I knew I had to book BrideFace for my wedding!

Initially, I just booked makeup with Stacey Sweet. When we met for my trial she was super accommodating, asking what kinds of looks I envisioned for my wedding. I left feeling confident about the choice for my wedding! A few months later, I called Nancy in a panic looking for a new hairstylist for the wedding. Nancy saved me by introducing me to Amanda who is also FANTASTIC at updos! Between Stacey and Amanda my bridal party and I were perfection. Did I mention they are super fun too? Wedding hair and makeup is expensive, so why risk it with anyone else? Nancy and her team are trustworthy, talented, and worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Danielle at Brideface did a phenomenal job on makeup for the bride, bridal party and mother of the bride. The makeup was very natural and photographed beautifully. I highly recommend Brideface!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not rave more about Molly from Brideface. I was so nervous about getting my make-up done, not looking like me, and having my future husband gasp at the stranger he was about to marry... but Molly exceeded my expectations and made me look like the best version of me! I would highly recommend anyone wanting to look her best to go with Molly from Brideface. Also, she's an incredibly nice person who drove me and my friend from there OTR office to my rehearsal dinner because she didn't want us to walk all that way and our phones were dead.

Profile Picture User6033605, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jennifer, with Brideface, made us all (me-bride, mom, and bridesmaids) look incredible! She took the time to ensure each person was happy with color and 'look' as she went. After 14 hours of pictures, humidity, and lots of dancing, my makeup looked flawless!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVED working with Jasmine! She gave me exactly what I was looking for my bridesmaids, mothers and myself on my wedding day. She made us all look like the best versions of ourselves. She didn't make us look too overdone. I gave my bridesmaids the gift of professional makeup on the wedding and they were all thrilled!

I would highly recommend using Bride Face for your wedding makeup needs. Call and book with them early!

Profile Picture User5493058, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not be happier that I chose Brideface for hair and make up!! I had Amanda for hair, who my sister actually recommended to me because she does her hair. I was overjoyed with the hair style she did for me! She's very precise but also very quick (as bridal styles are her specialty). I had hair extensions in for length and she had no problem working with them. Amanda also has a super fun and bubbly personality, we had a great time hanging out with her while getting ready. Mollie did my make up, and I cannot even tell you how happy I was to have her! I haven't had much luck with make up artists in the past so I was pretty nervous about choosing someone. Mollie was PERFECT! She really understood what I wanted and I was so happy with the final look. She recommended the perfect lip color for me, and was very responsive to my personal style. She has tons of experience and can accommodate any style. She is also soooo sweet, I really enjoyed just talking with her, she has a calming effect on such an overwhelming day. Both of them did a fantastic job on hair/make up for bridesmaids and moms as well. Their price point is a bit higher but in my opinion was SO WORTH IT! 5 stars for both of these ladies, I'll recommend over and over again!!

Profile Picture Abby, 9/5/15, 6 Reviews