Bride To Be Consignment Reviews

83 | Minneapolis, MN

83 Reviews for Bride To Be Consignment

• WEDDINGWIRE

WEDDINGWIRE · Married on 11/07/2017

This really is the go to place for anything you are looking for. Look for bulk decor items here. Also, if you are really on a budget, take a look at their dresses! Brand new and used for fantastic prices!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Jacinta · Married on 10/15/2017

I went to the woodbury location and found my dress almost right away, and this was the first store i visited!! And it was so beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful the prices are amazing i deffinately reccomend this for any brides to be!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

The staff here was amazing when helping me find what I needed. I found my dress here because one of the girls named Kayla went out of her way to figure out if I could change the back to a lace up!! Will definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 12/15/2016

I love this store. I actually made my centerpieces for my wedding. I was looking everywhere to find candle stick holders in order to glue them to the bottom vases. I was in heaven when I walked through the doors of Bride To Be. They have just about everything you could imagine. The staff was friendly and very helpful in directing me to the location of where I could find the items I had been searching for. I also love the idea of being able to buy items that are reused. Saves on money, waste and helps a couple get back a little of the money they spent on their big day!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Maia · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing. I went in not expecting to find a dress, just to try some stuff on and get some ideas, but I came out with the PERFECT dress. I was beyond thrilled with the service, selection, everything. I just don't understand how anyone could have had a bad experience here, the negative reviews here should be disregarded. The store was super busy when I went, but I was well taken care of.

Sent on 08/13/2016

They are awesome!! The consultant that helped me was amazing

Sent on 12/13/2016

Angie · Married on 09/23/2016

Ah. Maze. Ing. After booking an appointment with a large national chain and being basically ignored by my "consultant", I fully expected that my group and I would be completely on our own when we went to a consignment shop where no appointment was needed. Boy was I wrong. We had to find our own dresses, but as soon as we had pulled two, an attendant was there to start a dressing room for us. When we got to our room, the dresses had already been removed from their bags. (Something that was not done at the large national chain.) They were just as busy as the other store, but once I found my dress, employees were offering me veils and headpieces to try on with it. I cannot recommend this store highly enough. They were unbelievably helpful, and I will definitely be back when I start shopping for my wedding decorations.

Sent on 01/25/2016

So many things at good prices. I got so many things there and ideas to make my own

Sent on 09/25/2015

Leah · Married on 05/20/2016

When came to Bride to Be Consignment I was looking for decorations, possible mother's & bridesmaids dresses. I ended up trying on about 10 different dresses and Leaving with my White Dress with Black embroidery and bead work. I Loved it the moment I laid eyes on it. I also could not have found a better price. $350 was the perfect price! I am most definitely sending any soon to be brides and ppl who just need matching decorating pieces to Bride to Be!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Chelsea · Married on 11/14/2015

They have so many dresses here. I found the perfect dress. They even have some that are brand new, but the store could not sell them. You should definitely check it out.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Great service and better prices.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/10/2015

Bride to Be Consignment is the place to go if you're a bride on a budget or a bride with an unlimited budget! All items are in fabulous shape and most have been used only once, if that! I've found so many items for my wedding next October and can't wait to find more. I love how pictures are posted on Facebook when new items come in so I'm able to keep an eye out for items coming in. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. One woman helped me with my centerpieces and brainstorm other ideas for my wedding! I LOVE BRIDE TO BE CONSIGNMENT!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Awesome store with a huge variety of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses and everything in between. Great place to stop at and get ideas!

Sent on 10/07/2015

desiree · Married on 09/07/2015

Absolutely love this place! I get completely sucked into their Facebook pictures of all the amazing items that are reasonably priced. Plus, all of the staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond. They are definitely going to be the source of all our decor and dresses! Love the value and variety.

Trinda · Married on 08/15/2015

I was overwhelmed when I walked in the store the first time. I had no idea what I wanted in a wedding dress and the staff was so welcoming and understanding. Pulling dresses for me to try on, helping lace them up, and even providing opinions on what looked great and what didn't. I tried on close to 20 dresses and they were so patient!
    I've been back since then and will return again to find decorations and accessories for my wedding! I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/15/2015

I purchased my dress here and had a great experience! We found a huge number of dresses to try on and had a great consultant who was happy to help with opinions, finding more dresses, or pointing out easy alterations that would make dresses meet exactly what I was looking for.

As a consignment store, this of course isn't going to be the same experience as a high end bridal boutique, but I truly appreciated that. I felt free to explore on my own without worrying about someone following after me, and never felt pressured. We weren't pampered, but I also never felt uncomfortable with my small budget or with trying on a few dresses (that I knew I wouldn't ever purchase) just for laughs. It was a low key and fun experience.

I found a great selection of dresses in my size and they ranged in price from extremely affordable to out of my budget. Dresses are organized by size, making it easy to find exactly what they have for you.

Finally, this is a general bridal store - although I only bought my dress here, they have far more than that. From decorations to shoes and veils and tablecloths, Bridge to Be has it all! The only downside I saw to this shop is that you can't scope out styles, etc. before hand online since their inventory changes constantly. In the long run, though, there was no way I would purchase a dress without trying it on in person, so this wasn't a big deal!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Bride to be has so many great decorations that were affordable. I loved stopping by and always found something that I could use at the wedding. Plus we found my bridesmaids dresses there, for 1/5 of the price we would have found them at other high-end bridal stores, they were unworn and still had the tags on them!

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • Babs

Barb · Married on 06/27/2015

Love the selection and the prices can't be beat!!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Stacie · Married on 06/20/2015

I've only been to one other store for wedding dresses and this place, by far, has the upper hand! I can't believe how awesome the workers were and made the experience so much more fun for me some my mom couldn't be there.

Sent on 07/11/2014

Nicki · Married on 06/20/2015

It was my first time trying on dresses and there was a ton to choose from! I can't believe I ever considered buying a dress brand new. These dresses were in great shape and the staff was just helpful enough so you felt important and they were there to offer suggestions and help when needed but they weren't so helpful that you felt like you had to buy something or that they were butting in on private moments with my mom and sister. I will be going back.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Andrea · Married on 06/12/2015

AMAZING! Walked out with entire bridal party items and dress for under$300!! Love the staff and can't wait to return! Will also be recommending to all my clients as I work in the industry!! Thanks B2B!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2014

amanda · Married on 05/15/2015

I've been to bride to be consignment once, and it was amazing! The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful! The store is bigger then you would expect, and has unbeatable prices! I live 8 hours away, but will definitely be back! The savings are worth the price of gas and motel!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

I bought my wedding dress here. The staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and flexible. Also, I paid less the $100 for my dress. When I asked for opinions on dresses they offered thoughtful, kind yet honest views. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/16/2014

I had an amazing experience my first time in this shop. I am usually hesitant at bridal shops because I am plus size. This wasn't the case here, I was welcomed with friendly staff who helped me with finding dresses in my size. The staff was so helpful too, my phone died so I couldn't take pictures of me in the dresses but the staff helped me out and took some with their phone and sent them to me. I want to thank Bride to be Consignment for not only being so helpful on my first experience but being helpful during all of my many trips in this shop.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Susan · Married on 09/06/2014

Initially, I wasn't planning on wearing a real wedding dress. After a few weeks, I decided I did want one, but didn't want one that would completely blow the budget. I came across Bride to Be on Facebook and found they were right down the street from me. I was blown away by the amount of dresses they had there! I wasn't sure what to expect as far as service goes, but the sales people were incredibly helpful. I went with two friends and they helped grab the dresses and start a fitting room, directed us to a few more options that went with my theme and overall were just wonderful. I walked away with a dress for $240! I went back for some decorations a few weeks ago and was overwhelmed by the selection. This is definitely the place for a bride on a budget.