Bride Style Beauty Reviews

8 | Lincolnwood, IL

8 Reviews for Bride Style Beauty

Lizzette · Married on 10/06/2013

Maritza from Bride Style Beauty did my hair, and my bridesmaids' hair at the Wit Hotel on October 6, 2013, and we all LOVED her. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I felt as if a close friend was doing my hair on my wedding day! Maritza's friendly vibe and super sweet personality set a relaxing tone as we were getting ready that morning, and that's exactly how you want everyone to feel on such an important day.

I digress.. aside from how awesome she is, Maritza has a TON of talent. I had two hair trials, and ended up loving a half-up, half-down look. She really listened to me, and she listened to my bridesmaids as well, who all went with different up-dos. On the day of my wedding, she executed our looks flawlessly and she even spent a little more time on me to make sure my curls lasted (and they did from 10am to 1am!).

Thanks again, Maritza!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Everly · Married on 09/28/2013

After looking at many photos online, I chose to do a trial with Maritza and Milian because I liked their work the most. I was going for an etheral goddess sort of look, with lots of braids and I knew they could pull it off. They were so nice during the trial, and were even nicer when I kept making little tweaks. Thanks Ladies! I did my trial, and I had a huge wedding party and they assured me that this wouldn't be a problem. 7 maids, 1 officiant (my friend), 2 moms, and me. I got a group rate on make up and hair since I had so many people, which was great. They came to my hotel, so convenient, and they were on time and ready to go. They made everyone look beautiful, and each girl looked a little different then the last which was what I was going for, and they finished everyone. I looked amazing, and my now husband thought so also. They were so fun to be around also, really felt like you were hanging out with friends, but ones who rock at doing hair and makeup. They are the best!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/26/2013

I hired Maritza and Milian to do my hair/make-up as well as my bridal party's for my wedding this past weekend and they both did an absolutely wonderful job! They were very easy to work with and responsive from the beginning. By the time the big day arrived I was confident everyone would look stunning after their work on us. They were both very warm and friendly and really listened to what everyone wanted. I had some girls that knew exactly what they wanted and they nailed it and I had other girls that had no idea and just gave them a guideline of 'vintage look' or 'classic look' and they were perfect as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Shara · Married on 08/05/2012

One of the things I found difficult to trust without a recommendation was make-up for my wedding day. It takes such special skills (more then at a make-up counter) to be able to use make-up to make you look just as you want on your special day. It is important to have a true make-up "artist" that will make you look flawless in photos and using the air brush make-up was such a big difference in the finished look. Milian Bonillo at Bride Style Beauty is truly a make-up artist. She did the make-up for not only me, but for my Mom, sister and bridesmaid. Everyone was so happy with their make-up and Milian is very organized in making sure you have a great trial experience before the wedding and that she schedules everything for your day so there is no stress. I highly recommend you use her for your wedding. She will come to where you are getting ready the day of and will make you look just as you imagined.

The Bride Shara

Sent on 11/04/2012

S · Married on 12/31/2011

Maritza and Milian were absolutely wonderful on my wedding day. I was married on New Year's Eve and they traveled to downtown Chicago. They told me exactly what I needed and what to have ready at the hotel. They showed up on time and everything ran smoothly. They even squeezed in one extra girl. Their pricing is competitive with many others but the best part was that they traveled to me so I didn't have to worry about rain and traffic. I highly recommend these two. I found them online by reading other reviews so I hope this helps. I also did the trial and they do exactly what you want. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/18/2012

Jada · Married on 01/22/2011

They were very organized and calming.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Erica · Married on 09/29/2012

Loved working with Millian and Maritza for my wedding! They were on time (even made a schedule), and made all my bridesmaids, MOB, and me beautiful! I had a bad experience with airbrush make-up with another vendor where the artist did not listen to me, but Millian worked with me and listened to what I wanted which I feel is hard to find with make-up artists. Our make-up lasted all day and was perfect! The only negatives are they are a little expensive, but worth it because they are professionals!! Getting ready was completely stress free. The only thing I would change is have more time alloted for bridesmaids hair, but we were finished on time. Definitely will use their services again!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Katherine · Married on 06/06/2015

3.0

I used both Maritza and Milian for hair and makeup services for my 6/6/2015 wedding. They provided hair and makeup for both me and my 4 bridesmaids. They allow trials outside of booking them which I appreciate as it seems a lot of Chicago bridal beauty services expect you to book or push you to book without even having met the people that will be working with you or experiencing their work. Maritza and Milian are both very pleasant, friendly, calm people, and the kind of people you want around on the morning of your wedding. It was nice to not have to run around to a hair salon before the wedding and they come to you while you can relax and chat with your bridesmaids. My hair turned out just like my trial run and Maritza did excellent work with my extensions. The bridesmaids hair were all different styles and beautiful as well. Maritza was also fast and efficient and services were all finished on time. My makeup was perfect and Milian was a miracle worker. I was stressed before my wedding so my skin was not perfect and I was up the entire night before but you would never tell because of her expertise. Hair and makeup both held up for the entire day. Only hiccup was that sometimes it took a while to get an email response back but I would still highly recommend both of them if you want to look absolutely fabulous on your wedding day!

Sent on 06/20/2015