Bride ‘N Groom Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Olivia
    Olivia N. Getting married on 09/02/2022

Affordable dresses for every bride's dream gown!

NWA Bride 'N Groom has a dress for every single bride! If you want a romantic, rustic, minimalistic, whimsical, etc. They will have it! I even saw a gorgeous black wedding dress in there, while I was shopping. They let me try on so many dresses and so many dresses in my budget, and even below, which was amazing. They didn't end up having the dress I wanted in store, but worked with me so I can order it to the store just in time for my wedding. Highly recommend finding your dress here!
  • Mariah
    Mariah D. Married on 05/02/2021

My dress was perfect!

The ladies here were phenomenal and did everything they could to make my dress become my dream dress, I felt so beautiful!
  • F
    Frankie Married on 12/15/2018
    Most places like this the bride to be makes the comment. This one here is from the groom.
    My name is Frankie Valdez my bride to be LaNora Aggers and I went here to look at gowns and my tux and to get my boys set up as one is the ring bearer and my oldest is following with my brides train.
    We had a rather meek budget, and when we knew we couldn't afford anything expensive. We seen some Beautiful gowns but the price was well above are affordablitiy. Fortunately for us the young lady directed us upstairs to the reduced gowns. Once there I looked at a Very BEAUTIFUL gown and seen the original price was well above 1000 dollars. And the reduced price was Still above our limit. So skepticism began to take over quickly. But,then, my dear sweet Angel for Eternity comes out of the dressing stall wearing the Most Beautiful Gown I'd EVER SEEN. her look was precious. But then came the fear of the price!! I couldn't believe it the Gown was only 100 dollars!!! The original price had to be at least 600 or more. She added a beautiful see through vest and veil and still kept the price under 150dollars
    Along with my tux rental AND my boy's James Bond Tuxes we left spending less than $500.00 Dollars.
    This place us amazing. Your crazy if you don't shop here FIRST. We spent less than 2 hours getting wedding dress and my and my boy's tuxes and with an incredibly wonderful staff to assist, making LaNora and I draw closer to Our Dream come true. Thank you so much. I'm in your debt
  • User1436777 2+ years ago
    I purchased my wedding dress here after shopping around to several different dress stores. They have great quality dresses at great prices. They are not high pressure sales people like most places and will help you find a dress in your price range. I would recommend this shop to all of my friends looking for a great wedding dress.