Bride Beautiful Reviews

Bride Beautiful 3
Bride Beautiful 4
Bride Beautiful 5

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2011

Out of all the dress shops I visited, Bride Beautiful had the best selection and service by far!!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

I felt very comfortable working with my bridal consultant at Bride Beautiful. It was the first place I went to, and I purchased my dress that day. They were one of the only stores I saw online that had a variety of one-shoulder dresses- which is what I was looking for. Very please with their service.

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • Nadine

Nadine · Married on 07/04/2011

If you are looking for great service, great ppl, great selection, and for dresses that are more couture in look than the dresses you would find at David's Bridal...then this is the spot to visit! I and all my bridesmaids had a great experience here!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Meghan · Married on 07/02/2011

Everyone at Bride Beautiful was very easy to work with, in my experience. My consultant, Cheri, helped me find the perfect dress. I really liked Bride Beautiful because they had A TON of dresses for a modest price (most are around $1000.) It took 5 months to get my dress in, so plan ahead! (It was well worth the wait!)

Sent on 07/22/2011

Courtney · Married on 06/12/2011

I had nothing but great service at Bride Beautiful! Every time I went in they made me feel so special. I ordered my dress almost a year before my wedding date. When I came in 8 months later my consultant still remembered me and was so sweet. The lady who helped me at my final fitting was amazing! When I came to pick it up a couple days before the wedding they had it steamed, and ready to go! No complaints!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Titi · Married on 05/14/2011

The staff here is great!!! I loved my dress!

Sent on 05/17/2012
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 04/30/2011

Bride Beautiful is a fantastic bridal store. Their selection is unmatched, and they don't treat you like you're lucky to be in their store, like a few of the other bridal stores I visited! My particular sales lady remembered my name EVERY SINGLE TIME I came in (though I fee like a jerk forgetting hers in all the craziness that is wedding panning), even without an appointment! She was by my side to help me decide what I wanted in my wedding dress without being pushy, and she also helped us get a discount on a dress that wasn't even on sale! When we were having trouble finding local vendors we wanted, she was there to make all the recommendations she could think of.

I went to about 7 wedding dress boutiques, and Bride Beautiful was the one that really made the dress experience personal and not cheesy. You will not be disappointed! I looked like a princess at my wedding, and you will too if you shop there!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Sherlly · Married on 04/23/2011

I had a great experience at BB. Joan was wonderful as well as the others. They don't treat you like just another bride. I understand how they get so busy on the weekend so make your appt during the week. The only problem I had was....I added a flower strap to my dress that needed to be adjusted after my final fitting but it was not done. When I called the manager, she was willing to correct it even after my wedding. I would still go to them over and over again. Their inventor is always changing so it's hard going in there after purchasing your dress.

Sent on 05/21/2011

Michelle & Matt · Married on 04/09/2011

Gail at Bride Beautiful is the best consultant they have. Request her when you call to set an appointment. She is great with all personalities and knows how to adapt to make sure each bride finds "her" perfect dress. Regardless of her personal style (which is not really revealed or discussed), she puts herself into the bride's shoes and can make suggestions that she feels that particular bride will like. I don't know how she does it, but she does.
    She just knows what will look best on you, and she knows what you want even if you don't think you even know what it is. Great boutique!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2011

I originally went to Bride Beautiful because they were the only place in the Atlanta area that had the particular dress that I wanted to see. I am so glad that I went there as they truly made the experience exciting. I felt like a princess as Gayle truly listened to what I was looking for, and took the time to put me into dresses that flattered my figure. I ended up going with the dress I originally came in to see, and am so grateful that Gayle took the time to help me realize that it really was the dress of my dreams! One more thing- I am on the shorter side, and Bride Beautiful was able to help with this by taking so many measurements and having the dress made to fit my height. This was important to me, as they were able to take some length out of the mid-section, and thus I didn't have to loose any of the design on the bottom of the dress due to alterations. The dress fit perfectly when it arrived!

Sent on 06/16/2011

Meredith · Married on 06/26/2010

I came to Bride Beautiful after having a bad experience at another Atlanta store. I was pretty much certain I wanted about the dress I wanted, but I'm 6'2 and needed extra length. The other store told me that they couldn't get my Maggie Sottero with any extra length. I was extremely dissappointed, but not ready to give up, so I visited Bride Beautiful with my mother.
    We worked with Crystal, who was so sweet and helpful. I didn't feel pressured at all. After trying on a few dresses, I knew that the one I originally had in mind was The One. Although the store didn't have that dress, they quickly looked it up and made a phone call and assured me that they could get the extra length. My mom and I decided to purchase it that day, a year and a half before the wedding. The owner was also offered to match the price at the other store, which was incredible. Everyone was extremely helpful, and I got measured in a similar Maggie style.

The dress came in on time and was the perfect length. Crystal also helped us to pick a veil and get that with extra length as well. The store held the dress for me until the wedding, which was so helpful since we purchased it so far in advance. When it came time for alterations, everything was done perfectly.

I can't reccomend Bride Beautiful highly enough. They are extremely friendly and knowlegeable, without being pushy or salesy. This is the store for you if you want a great selection and great service at a great price.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Theresa · Married on 06/12/2010

I bought my dress, my bridesmaids' dresses, and all accessories here. Gail York was a great help finding something in my budget and Gloria's alterations were perfect (especially considering I had gained weight). The staff were professional and courteous throughout the year I worked with them. I got lots of compliments on my dress, which I got on sale for less than $700! Thanks!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2010

The store manager Lindsey I believe her name was is fantastic. She was on top of everything, I got a better price that other stores that carried the dress and they special ordered this one for me. The alterations were great and so was the service, ask for the mgr she is adorable and so sweet!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Erica · Married on 02/20/2010

On the recommendation of both a girlfriend and my aunt, I called Bride Beautiful to see if they had any dresses in my budget. I met with Gail the next day, and we went through the series of dresses - ultimately coming back to the first one I tried at this bridal shoppe (I had been elsewhere and tried on several others)... The gown was perfect! And I found the most elegant, simple detailed veil to compliment my gown. Gail was a pure delight to work with. Over the weeks to come, we even found my bridesmaids gowns & flower girl dress at Bride Beautiful. I had researched online and found the bridesmaid dress I wanted, and did comparative pricing around Atlanta and even in the various states where my bridesmaids lived... Bride Beautiful was consistent in not only competitive but the best prices! My matron-of-honor had seen the same bridesmaid gown for $60 MORE than Bride Beautiful's price. When my flower girl's gown arrived sporting an ORANGE-red sash instead of the "red-red" show in the catalog, the team at Bride Beautiful was quick to respond and found the exact desired color to replace the ORANGE one! Their on-site alterations seamstress, Gloria, was one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met. Not only did she alter/take-in my wedding gown, but I had to re-work my late mother's dress to use as my rehearsal gown. It turned out far better than I could have ever expected! Actually, during my final fitting, it was Gloria who suggested the bracelet & earrings to go with my gown. I had been looking high & low, and there they were....the perfect accessories, right in the shoppe! I highly recommend the gowns, quality, team, expertise and more at Bride Beautiful! They were a pure delight.

Sent on 03/29/2010
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2009

My favorite part about my wedding was my dress. I was looking for a specific designer (Maggie Sottero) and this was one of the few stores that carried her. They didn't have the particular dress I wanted (no one in any southern states did....) and since I didn't want to order a dress without trying it on first, I let them pick out several other similar dresses for me. The ladies there were just beyond helpful. They helped me dress, they gave me the pros/cons about each dress I tried on, and they were very helpful with the pricing. Also, I was on a time crunch and they worked so hard to get my dress in and altered on time. Since I ordered it so close to my wedding (4 months....Maggie Sottero dresses take 4-6 months to come in, by the way), it wasn't supposed to arrive until a week before the actual wedding, but they pulled some strings and got it in almost a month early. Also, they were great with my bridesmaid dresses. They came in quickly and were just excellent.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Alison · Married on 06/14/2009

The Staff at Bride Beautiful are AWESOME! I live out of state but got married in Ga and all the staff were so accomodating. One of the seamstresses came in on her day off to do my final fitting (i was flying in 4 days before the wedding). they gave me a call when my dress came in, when my veil arrived, and everything, and they have a ton of absolutly beautiful dresses to choose from!

Sent on 06/30/2009

Melanie · Married on 05/09/2009

I think my consultant's name was Gail. She was terrific. I got my dress the day that it came in...straight off the display. It was the only one they had in at that time. It was my size and I had to have it. Gail helped to make it happen. :-) Thanx again!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Cathy · Married on 03/29/2009

Very happy with the level of service I got from this dress shop. The gowns they carry are in an affordable price range with a good selection of designers.

Sent on 09/14/2011

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2008

They were great to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2008
  • kacarter

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2008

Ask for Gale. She helped me find the dress I didn't even know that I was looking for. She will give you her opinion as if she were your mother. I loved her honesty and it kept me coming back to try on new dresses every other week until I found the one I loved. They do get new stuff in on a regular basis so I found my dress there after waiting about 2 months or so. You do need to make an appointment at this place because it does get busy (especially on Saturdays). I have recommended this place to all my girlfriends who have gotten married in the last 2 years.

Sent on 03/22/2010

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2008

Truly an amazing experience working with Bride Beautiful! From the time I started trying on wedding gowns...all the way through all the fittings...down to the pressing...to picking up the dress...they were so easy to work with! They made me feel so special! We got both my wedding gown and bridesmaids dresses from there. All the dresses turned out so beautiful! If you want friendly, kind, elegant, non pushy service...check out Bride Beautiful! :)

Sent on 08/26/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2007

I got my dress, veil, head piece, shoes, and garter from Bride Beautiful. They were helpful, affordable, and my dress looked more expensive than it was. It was a wonderful experience. I really liked that all of their dresses are on body forms so you can really see what the dress looks like, instead of it just hanging on a hanger.

Sent on 11/28/2007

Amy · Married on 07/28/2007

If you have gone dress shopping at all yet you know how frustrating it is sifting through tons of dresses in bags wondering what it looks like. Well at Bride Beautiful they have all the dresses on mannequins so you can see what they look like. You have to call and get an appointment to look at the dresses, but it is a great idea because there are not a million people in there at once and you get your own bridal consultant to help you. It all runs like clockwork, you just walk around and pick the dresses you want to try on (by clipping a colored clip to the hanger) and when you are ready the consultant will go and bring them to you (no hauling the heavy dresses yourself). I found a gorgeous dress that I thought would be way out of my price range but it was relatively (for dresses) inexpensive.

Also they have in house alterations, so people who have personally altered your same dress for someone else will be altering yours.

Sent on 03/06/2008

Hillary · Married on 04/14/2007

Sherry at Bride Beautiful did an INCREDIBLE job helping me to find my perfect dress. She was the one who helped me pick out my perfect dream dress and to find the perfect bridesmaids dresses to go with it. The entire store was professional and so excited about our wedding. The seamstress was awesome. She made my dress fit my body perfectly after losing some unexpected weight right before our wedding. I would recommend this bridal store to any bride who wants to make her bridal gown decision as smooth as possible.

Sent on 11/16/2007

ally · Married on 06/24/2006

The dresses are beautiful and all on mannequins so it's easier to see what they look like. Have the owner lady help you - she is wonderful.

Sent on 11/12/2008