Bride Beautiful Reviews

Bride Beautiful 3
Bride Beautiful 4
Bride Beautiful 5

Alison · Married on 06/15/2013

My family loves Bride Beautiful! Our relationship with the fantastic ladies at Bride Beautiful began back in 2009 when a dear family friend (who is like a sister) found her dress at Bride Beautiful. When my sister's turn came in 2010, she also found her dress at Bride Beautiful. Now I just got married and my dress came from none other than Bride Beautiful. It was trek for us from where we live, but totally worth it. Everyone is incredibly helpful and when they are working with you, you feel like you are the most important thing person in the world. The selection of dresses is fantastic and there is something new all the time! They also have a great selection of mother of the bride and bridesmaid dresses...which, yes, my bridesmaids dress, and my mom's dress for both weddings were found at Bride Beautiful. You get personal service and attention--it's the way to go for finding your perfect gown.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have enjoyed helping all of you through the years! Personal referrals are the greatest gift any bride could ever give us. Best wishes from the BB staff!

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2013

Bride Beautiful was a great vendor to work with! The consultants were friendly and very helpful. After ordering my dress, I received it in 3 months and was very impressed with the quick turnaround time. The consultants helped me also pick out which heel height would be best for my dress, what to wear under my dress, my veil, and where to get my alterations done. They have a beautiful selection of gowns at all price ranges. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/17/2013
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 05/25/2013

After trying on MANY dresses, this boutique had the perfect dress. It was amazing. The staff was very helpful. I also got my bridemaids dresses and received a discount on thier dresses since I purchased my wedding dress there. They have a variety of selections! I also bought my wedding jelewry there-it was stunning!

Sent on 05/29/2013

I love this bridal salon! I originally had planned to buy my dress from David's Bridal but received an email from Bride Beautiful about an upcoming trunk show. I decided to go ahead and visit the salon so that I could try on a couple of styles and narrow down for my DB appointment. I only went with my mom and sister, never thinking I'd find my dress. My consultant was absolutely amazing. She had me try on a total of 5 dresses and basically just narrowed down my style from the 1st dress. She said I'd know my dress because I wouldn't want to take it off. That was dress #3!! The dress is absolutely amazing and was ready right when they said it would be. They referred me to an alterations shop just down the road and the ladies there were also helpful. Best part?? My dress was right within my budget!! I never would have thought I would have such a beautiful gown with what I could afford:) Thank you Bride Beautiful-can't wait to wear it!

Sent on 03/12/2013
  • Yasmin

Yasmin · Married on 04/07/2013

Jennifer Young at Bride Beautiful took great care of me. I never felt pressure, and she was very concious of my budget! Needless to say, she not only found the perfect dress for me, but also made me feel very special!!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Kim · Married on 03/23/2013

Talk about professonal - from our first visit to look at dresses. They are on time with their appointments - you do not feel cramped in like cattle looking at dresses. They have specail seating for the family coming to view and keep everyone else out. There selections are huge and pricing is so reasonable. nO PUSHY SALES STAFF - THEY WERE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL
    Everything came in on time - no issue. We got the wedding dress and 10 bridesmaid dressses all from Bride Beautiful - THEY ARE MARVELOUS AT WHAT THEY DO!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 03/02/2013

I went into Bride Beautiful looking for a Mori Lee dress, and while I came out with a Mori Lee dress, it was not what I initially had in mind...which was totally fine, because it was PERFECT and even better than what I had seen online and came in expecting to buy. Kim and her team made me feel comfortable and made it a really stress free process for me! My dress arrived quicker than anticipated, I got it for a good price, and simply put, I am so pleased...I got so many compliments the day of my wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2013

Kelly · Married on 02/16/2013

I had a very positive experience at Bride Beautiful. After purchasing a first dress at another salon, I cancelled the order and went shopping alone to find a new dress. My consultant Joan was wonderful and really helpful as I tried to figure out what I was looking for. I never felt pressured or foreced into any purchases as I had at other salons. They had a large assortment of dresses and designers within my budget. Anytime I emailed the salon with a question, Joan would call and update me. I definitely urge Atlanta brides to check out this salon on your dress search.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Casey · Married on 02/16/2013

Joan at Bride Beautiful was wonderful. She was patient, helpful, and complimentary without ever being pushy or overbearing. My dress and veil were beautiful and arrived in plenty of time exactly as ordered!

Sent on 03/17/2013

MLyn · Married on 11/09/2012

Loved working with the people at Bride Beautiful. I had heard they were too busy and uncaring but the dress that my daughter wanted was at BB. We made an appointment and were completely well taken care of. Our BB assistant was thorough in asking my daughter questions that narrowed down the number of dressed she had to try on before finding her dream dress. It was a wonderful experience and even after the fact with dress cleaning and preserving, I am so very happy we chose Bride Beautiful in Roswell.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Adrienne · Married on 10/28/2012

One word to sum up Bride Beautiful: AMAZING! When I began my dress journey I knew that my dress had to have straps and lace. Much to my surprise many bridal shops in Atlanta carry 95% strapless dresses since it has been a trend for so many years. I was overwhelmed with hasty sales consultants by time I arrived at Bride Beautiful and they were such a breath of fresh air! No pressure, no sales tactics, just an awesome consultant who wanted to help me find my perfect dress. The moment I saw my dress on the rack I knew it was the one, and even more so when I put it on. They were awesome from the initial purchase, to my fittings, alterations, cleaning and I even purchased my jewelry there. This is a one stop shop for any Bride who wants a seamless wedding dress experience!

Sent on 12/13/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2012

My dress was a Maggie Sottero dress from Bride Beautiful and was just perfect! I have never seen any other bride with this dress and it fit me like a glove :) Gail was fantastic and helped me find my dress. I also bought my veil months later and they pressed them both and had them ready for me on time. I had visited 2 other bridal stores and Gail was surely the best. I didn't feel rushed, despite how busy the store was on a Saturday afternoon! Thank you to Gail and the Bride Beautiful Team!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Brandi · Married on 10/20/2012

This is one of the busier wedding dress vendors in Atlanat - but it is busy for a reason! They have a HUGE selection of dresses and your consultant makes you feel like you are the only person there during your session. I found my dress the first time there and was happy to have Jennifer as my consultant. Everyone at the wedding said it was a gorgeous dress and it honestly made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 11/15/2012
  • Lucy

Lucy · Married on 10/13/2012

I worked with Gail at Bride Beautiful and really enjoyed my experience. I LOVED my dress, but that of course just depends on what you are able to find at each place.

I found their customer service to be great. They let me come in several times after I had already purchased my dress to try on the sample and show out-of-town visitors.

Also, I used Lace Alterations (Gloria) who used to be affiliated with Bride Beautiful and highly recommend Gloria to anyone. She REALLY knows what she is doing. She treats the dresses as if they are her pride and joy. In my last fitting she wouldn't let me hang my own dress because she wanted to make sure it was just right. I had to laugh, because obviously she couldn't hold my hand (or my dress) at my wedding for me, but you can just tell how much she cares about what she does.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Mrs. T · Married on 10/13/2012

I ordered the a beautiful dress named "BELLA" from Sottero and Midgley. My dress took 6 months to come in but it was well worth the wait! I have never seen a dress as beautiful as my high low dress and I received nothing but great reviews. My dress was so unique and wasn't even carried in their store for others to buy :)

Sent on 11/09/2012

Abby · Married on 10/13/2012

I highly recommend Bride Beautiful. I was moving out of the country and had a limited time to find the perfect dress. I liked the top of one dress and the bottom of another. Bride Beautiful helped me to see how the two parts would look together. Their alterations department was able to put the two parts together. The result was a one of a kind amazing dress!!!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Casey · Married on 06/16/2012

I LOVED working with Bride Beautiful. I visited three places before I came to them. Other places tried to put me in the dress that they loved not the dress I wanted. My dress was PERFECT. I always thoght I would trash the dress but I can't bring myself to do it. Everyone was very helpful and mindful of my price point which was 1k. When I asked about a more expensive dress they cautioned me not to try it knowing that I probably would still buy it if I loved it. They have a great selection especially if you are looking for a lace gown. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2012
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2012

I loved my dress so much and Bride Beautiful is the perfect place to purchase a wedding gown!!

Sent on 06/07/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/28/2012

The ladies at Bride Beautiful are super sweet and great to work with. I purchased my bridesmaids dresses through them and they had a wonderful selection at a great price. They were also always excited to talk to me when I was checking in on the bridesmaids orders.

It was a very pleasant experience to work with Bride Beautiful and the dresses were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Paige · Married on 04/28/2012

I had an amaizng time picking out my dress! Joan was so great, she was so helpful! When I found my perfect dress she had so many great ideas to where I could put the lace from my biological moms dress. I was so impressed with the custom work that was done to my dress; thanks to Pat! I loved my dress so much that I didnt want to get out of it, and I am still completely in love with it today! And I have Joan, and Pat to thank for that!

Sent on 05/18/2012

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2012

I showed up at Bride Beautiful two months before my wedding hoping to buy a dress off the rack after deciding the dress I had purchased 7 months prior was not the one for me. I received amazing service and was made to feel so welcome in the midst of a stressful situation. They worked with me to find exactly what I was looking for while staying in my price range and finding something off the rack. I am SO happy with the dress I ended up with and am very grateful to Bride Beautiful for such a positive experience.

Sent on 05/17/2012

Kelly · Married on 12/20/2011

My experience at Bride Beautiful was great!

Let me start off by saying that I was very apprehensive about dress shopping. Clothing shopping is usually a hit or miss situation for me, even after losing a large about of weight. I was really dreading this day.

We had visited one other salon in the morning and found some dresses we liked, but they were decidedly over budget. We then went to Bride Beautiful at the recommendation of my wedding planner and we had an amazing time. Gail was very friendly right away to me and my group (Mother, Grandmother, and wedding planner). Putting on the dresses wasn't the terrifying experience I had built up for myself. Not only did the sample sizes actually fit (and I'm no model here), but some were a little big. You don't know what that does to help the experience.

We had figured out at the previous store that we liked the blush color on me best, so we told her that and she knew right away which dresses came in those colors. She let us pick some dresses to put on, but none were really wowing, so she popped out and came back with what ended up being my dress. The sample they had was actually in the pearl rose color (my imagination isn't great with stuff like that). Even after I had it on, it still wasn't *it* until she picked up a sash and tied it up in a special knot. It was then that everyone knew, even the parents of the girl next to us could help but comment. Gail, and the other ladies at BB, know their dresses!

Of course, I was not one to buy as is, it seems. I spent considerable time in alterations (sewing in the sash, adding the sweetheart neckline my mom loved so much, etc). I also needed a bolero jacket for the church ceremony so they ordered extra fabric from the company. Unfortunately, the lace that was sent was border lace instead of just the fabric lace, but they made it work. My bolero was truly a masterpiece.

If I ever got married again (not that I would ever go through this whole wedding mess again), I'd definitely come here for my dress. Ask for Gail!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Suzanne · Married on 12/17/2011

I cannot say enough about Bride Beautiful. Their selection of dresses is amazing. Their willingness to negotiate prices is wonderful. My consultant listened to me, directed me in the right direction, and helped me find the perfect look for our big day!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Sara · Married on 11/18/2011

I bought my Casablanca 2004 dress at Bride Beautiful and I had absolutely no troubles! I was a bit late dress shopping, but they still managed to get my dress in on time! When I did get my dress in, it was a bit big and after 4 fittings, it could not have fit more perfectly! The dress looked stunning in my photos and I could not be happier! Thank you Bride Beautiful!

Sent on 02/29/2012
  • Latasha

Latasha · Married on 11/13/2011

This place is a girls dream, and I am not that typical girl. So I was being very optimistic going in, but I might say they gave me ten clips to pick dresses I would like to try on. Well, it was the first dress....then she added but we tried on a few more and it didn't measure up, so I put the first dress back on, and then she went and got the sash and it was over, that was the one. Joan, my consultant was great she did an awesome job. I love...my dress. They helped me with my maid, matron, and bridesmaid dresses and everyone was beautiful. I cannot wait to see everyone's pics...it will be just beautiful...and my earrings was perfect...it all came together. Oh and my seamstress was great, because I was losing weight and she worked with me and made me look even more gorgeous....Thanks guys for having such gorgeous dresses...love this place...

Sent on 11/29/2011