Bride Beautiful Reviews

Bride Beautiful 3
Bride Beautiful 4
Bride Beautiful 5

Colleen · Married on 11/19/2016

They made the dress picking experience so easy! I felt no pressure and the consultant I worked with made me feel so comfortable.

Sent on 12/01/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 11/12/2016

I purchased my wedding gown from Bride Beautiful yesterday. My consultant was Katrina and she was fantastic. Very helpful, patient, and a super sweet personality! I cannot say enough good things about Bride Beautiful. The people are very friendly, professional, and helpful. If you decide to make an appointment with them, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Hi Kayla!
    Thanks for the awesome review! We're so happy that you had a great experience with Katrina and found the perfect wedding dress! We'll be sure to share your sweet comments with her. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
  • Ebonie

Ebonie · Married on 11/12/2016

I just purchased my wedding gown from Bride Beautiful yesterday. Gail was my consultant and she was absolutely wonderful!!! She listened to my vision and she was able to find the perfect dress for me based on my personality and personal style. She let me try on several different gowns until I found the one that was THE dress for me. It fits like a glove and only needs minimal alterations to create a shorter hem. She even brought out several accessories to help complete the look. Even better, I got an EXCELLENT deal that saved me about $1000. I would definitely recommend Bride Beautiful....especially Gail. She has many years of experience and she will make sure you find the dress that reflects you perfectly!

Sent on 04/03/2016

Hi Ebonie!
    We love Gail and are so happy that you had a blast with her! Creating every brides vision is her passion and she enjoyed bringing yours to life! We'll be sure to share this with her and appreciate you taking the time to write us such a great review!

Cathye · Married on 10/30/2016

This was my second store of three that I went to. I fell in love with a dress there, but still wanted to wait until my last store (because all my bridesmaids would be at the last store). However, they did tell me that just 10 days later the dress would be on sale so I should make another appointment for when it was on sale. They honestly did not need to do that. They said I could cancel the appointment if I ended up finding a dress at the third store. After the third store I was still in love with the dress at Bride Beautiful so I kept the appointment and saved about $150! The dress was already significantly under budget, so paying full price would have been ok...I was just so impressed that they wanted me to wait for the sale. When I purchased the dress, the told me it would arrive sometime in May. A month later I found out I would be moving out of state early in May. I was so overjoyed when the dress came in April! Bride Beautiful has been wonderful and I highly recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Maggie · Married on 10/22/2016

I went to two bridal boutiques my first trip to Atlanta to look at wedding dresses. One boutique was nice and I found a few dresses I liked, but didn't have that feeling they were the one. The second boutique I went to the girl who was "helping" me was awful! She didn't listen to a word I was saying. She kept bringing me dresses that were in no way what I was describing. She even got into an argument with my sister who doesn't argue with anyone! A few weeks later on my second trip back to Atlanta I tried Bride Beautiful. Wow. What a breath of fresh air. Gail was wonderful and so attentive. She brought me dresses that I actually really liked! I ultimately found THE ONE there at Bride Beautiful with the help of Gail. And I got my dress, my sash, and my veil all for the same price as JUST the dress I wanted at the other boutique.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

My sister got her dress here and had a great experience, so I did as well. Great selection, I got something off the rack and it was awesome for a great price.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thanks, Sarah! Glad to hear you both had a great time shopping with us and that you got a good deal on your gown. We love our off the rack finds!

Becca · Married on 09/10/2016

GO SEE JOAN. Seriously. I mean, my friend met with another woman there and she was amazing too... but Joan is one of the most amazing women I met during this planning process. Not only did she do everything to make sure I felt good about my dress, she helped me order a custom veil. What I wanted was a mix of two veils and she ordered it custom.

But if that was not enough, she helped my mother and mother in law CUSTOM DESIGN THEIR GOWNS. We loved Joan so much that after my Ma and Mother in law couldn't find what they were looking for in a store, they asked Joan where to go and she helped them build a dress from scratch. She ordered a base dress for them, then told them where to get fabric/button/etc and the company that would make the jackets to go on top (which is LACE alterations- who are also ROCKSTARS). She traveled with us after her work hours to make sure we were taken care of at the alterations place. AFTER.HER.WORK.HOURS. If that isn't above and beyond I don't know what is.

As far as the dresses go, the bridal dresses are reasonably priced and a great variety. But these ladies are so awesome, even if you need bridesmaid dresses you should go there if you can. I cannot say enough good things.

Tell Joan I said Hi ;)

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Lara~N~Love

Lara · Married on 09/02/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Bride Beautiful. My consultant was Joan, and she was very patient and professional. They had beautiful and affordable dresses. I really liked that the dresses hang on a body form so you can see the shape of the dress before you try it on. I found the perfect dress, very close to my budget, at my first appointment. They do not offer in-house alterations, but suggest nearby businesses to provide alterations.

Sent on 04/14/2015

I found my dress at Bride Beautiful last weekend. Wanda did an awesome job making me feel comfortable, helping me come up with ideas, and guiding me towards budget friendly dresses. Wanda guided me to areas of the store that were in my budget and helped me avoid dresses that would not arrive in time for my wedding (beginning of August.) I felt that Wanda was very informative and knew her bridal gown "stuff." I ended up picking a dress (first one I saw), and the wonderful women at BB helped me order the dress and make sure it got in on time, order and pick a veil that will go well with the dress, and a shawl for the ceremony.

I am not one of those girls who has had her wedding dress picked out for years, nor do I know much about weddings in general. Based on Wanda's experience and knowledge, I felt comfortable trusting her judgement when it came to certain aspects like the veil, material of dress, etc., that I just really had no idea about.

Highly recommend for overall experience, knowledgeable consultants, and wide price ranges of dresses!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you felt comfortable and had such a great experience. Wanda is AMAZING with her customers! Most of our staff has been in the industry for many, many years and we try to use that expertise to assist our brides in making their decisions and educate our customers as well. Congratulations on saying "yes!" with us!

ashley · Married on 05/29/2016

Ophelia helped me pick the perfect dress for my special day, while staying in my budget. Bride beautiful knows exactly how to make a gal smile and feel beautiful while trying on dresses. I have recommended them to numerous friends of mine.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Ophelia is such a sweetie! So glad that you guys had a great time shopping together. Thank you so much for the referrals as well...that truly means the world to our staff!

I can't say enough about Victoria and Gail. They are amazing at their job and really listened to what my daughter wanted and we found the perfect dress at an amazing price. I highly recommend this shop The store is very organized and the dresses are well displayed- not just crammed together on a rack. The staff was pleasant and helpful and the prices were very reasonable.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write our store (as well as Gail and Victoria!) such a stellar review. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future and definitely follow us on Instagram and Facebook so we can stay connected. Thanks for being a #BBofAtlantabride!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/16/2016

My experience at Bride Beautiful was a true lesson in learning to trust the professionals (and thank goodness I did!). I'd shopped around a little at other stores and thought I knew sort of what I wanted but I've never been one of those girls who has dreamed of their wedding and their dress for forever, so I went in a bit cynical that I'd find something I loved. Patricia worked with me and my mom and we tried on 5 or 6 dresses that met *my* requirements but nothing that just screamed perfection. I was getting frustrated but Patricia quietly added another dress that *she* thought I might like. Looking at it on the hanger I wasn't so sure. But then when I tried it on, I realized that she knew exactly what she was doing and had really picked out the perfect dress for me. She showed us how easy the modifications that I wanted done would be and we bought it before even leaving the store. It was ready to be picked up a month earlier than we'd expected so I had lots of time for alterations and adjustments. I highly recommend Bride Beautiful. There is something for nearly ever budget and style preference and the ladies there are true professionals.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Well, Ms. Elizabeth, you just made our morning! What a way to start the day! Thank you for your sweet words (and awesome feedback)! We try to really listen to what our brides want and try our best to help pull it all together for you guys. That is what we are here for! I cannot wait to show this to Patricia. Please send us some pictures when you get them back so we an feature you on our social media. Best wishes and please let us know if we can help you in any other way.

Priscilla · Married on 04/09/2016

Go there and ask for Kim Woodard she was awesome and made this day so special!! She is down to earth she wants you to try on any dresses you like to make sure you make the right choice! She is professional and the staff was great! I said yes to the my dress there...They are better than Anya Bridal, A formal Affair, n Bridals by Lori!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Hi, Priscilla!!!

Thank you so much for "saying yes" with us! We appreciate it more than you know! I will definitely show Ms. Kim your sweet comments. Take care!

I absolutely loved this store. Everyone has been so great and has helped me find the dress of my dreams!

Sent on 12/23/2015

David · Married on 01/25/2016

To put it simply, these guys are awesome! I helped my wife out and she found them from a friend. It was well worth it. Happy wife, happy life! Just awesome!

Sent on 04/02/2016

Hi David!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! A happy wife must be the secret to all successful marriages! :)

I was very pleased with my experience here. I shopped a couple time at this store before finally choosing my dress. My consultant made me feel comfortable and not pressured into buying anything. I got lucky and got my dress at their sample sale. The dress was practically new and did not need much to perfect it. My bridesmaids got their dresses here too. They have a great selection to choose from.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Glad to hear you ha such a great time with us AND found your gown at one of our awesome sample sales! Thank you for taking a moment to write a review for us...it truly means the world to us. Blissful wishes to you and your new husband!

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Ophelia was amazing...she helped me find the most beautiful dress. I went the Saturday after Thanksgiving (so the day after black Friday) and they had a ton of discounts! I ended up with a Maggie Sottero dress for about $700. The bodice was entirely beaded, and it was a ballgown. When I first put it on, I was really hesitant because it was strapless and I didn't want strapless. Ophelia could sense that I felt like something was missing so she rushed off and came back with a T-strap that I could add on. It really completed the dress for me. EVERYONE loved my dress. All my friends and family loved it, and I'm still getting compliments from my husband's co-workers on how beautiful it was a month later! And about 4-5 months after I purchased my dress, my bridesmaids and I went back into the store to look at dresses for them, and Ophelia recognized me immediately! That really meant a lot to me.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Hi Katie!
    We are so happy that you had a great experience with Ofelia, we think she's amazing too! By adding the straps, you truly had a one of a kind wedding gown and we're glad that everyone loved it! Congrats to you and your groom, we hope you both had an unforgettable day!

I came into the store discouraged from visiting 4 other bridal shops. Everything I loved was too much for my budget. When I came in, I was immediately helped by Wanda. She suggested we try the sample dresses that were for sale. The selection was huge and I ended up purchasing my dream dress (which was marked down almost $2000!!!!). Wanda let me try it on 2x and didn't pressure me to make a decision. The ladies that checked me out were also wonderful. I would definitely recommend this shop, so glad I went!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We love a deal as much as the next shopper! That is why we have these sample sales...not just to move our inventory but to also help our customers. We always have brides that are astonished that they can find the dress they want within budget and THAT is exactly what we are here for. To help you find the perfect dress at the perfect price! Thank you so much for your review and we hope married life is treating you well!

Shekila · Married on 09/20/2015

Staff was Amazingly Nice. My consultant was very honest with me on all the variety of looks I tried on. She made me feel really good about my image which is definitely a plus when trying on anything. We knew that my Beautiful Blush Maggie Sottero dress was the one as soon as I stepped into it!
    I definitely recommend.

Sent on 04/14/2015

I had a great experience at Bride Beautiful. My older sister got her wedding dress from here 12 years prior and my mom insisted we come back to get mine because of the service and selection. I was able to find my dress on my first visit and everyone was so helpful!

Sent on 06/07/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Since we have been in business for so many years, we get the distinct pleasure to be able to get to help multiple generations of a family. That is one of our favorite things about our store! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our future brides to be. We hope your wedding was perfect! If you haven't already, please send us a few pictures!

Deanna · Married on 09/06/2015

My mom and sister came down from PA to help me shop for my wedding dress. When I tried on my dream dress at another boutique and the wow factor was missing, I panicked. I called Bride Beautiful and they were able to fit me in for an appointment that afternoon. I wasn't impressed by the décor but that was about it. Victoria was amazing - super helpful, patient and friendly. She knew the dress I had tried on and helped make suggestions after seeing what I was choosing and what looked best on my body. She actually picked out my wedding gown and since it was part of the Allure trunk show, I got a great discount on it. Please be aware that you do share mirror space with other brides there and there isn't a separate area for just your friends/family to sit. I had no problem sharing mirror space and didn't mind other people seeing me in dresses. If you go during the week it is a much more personal experience. They ordered my dress and it arrived in about two months time. They graciously kept my dress there until it was time for alterations. They do not provide alteration services on site but recommend a place just down the street called Lace Alterations and they were fantastic as well. Bride Beautiful let me come in to match swatches to my dress and never made me feel like I was being a pain. It was a great experience and I highly recommend them. Ask for Victoria!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Hi Deanna!
    We are so happy that we could be a part of your big day and provide you an excellent experience. Thank you for writing such an awesome review! We hope your wedding day was perfect!
    Bride Beautiful

Laura · Married on 09/06/2015

I found my perfect dress here (for hundreds of dollars cheaper than at another local store). Ophelia was wonderful and made me feel so comfortable. I brought 8 other people with me and we had a wonderful experience

Sent on 10/08/2015

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Isn't Ofelia the sweetest?!? Thank you so much for shopping with us and we are glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Hannah · Married on 09/06/2015

The staff at BB was fantastic throughout the entire process of searching, deciding, customizing, & ordering my wonderful dress! I was very thankful for how easy they made the process!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Hannah, you spoil us with your sweet comments. Thank you so much for letting us know about your experience and for giving our future brides your recommendation.

Brittney · Married on 08/29/2015

I got my wedding dress from Bride Beautiful about a year out from our wedding. The sales assistants and managers were awesome in helping me choose my dress and accessories and the dress was delivered within the time frame they provided when I ordered it. I had such a great experience I also bought flower girl and bridesmaid dresses from here and still had great service each time.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Kristin Ward · Married on 08/08/2015

Bride Beautiful was the perfect choice for dress shopping for me. I picked out my dress in an hour! Ofelia was so helpful, kind, and respectful of my budget. I was able to get a beautiful dress at a great price thanks to a trunk show that was going on while I was there.

Sent on 09/08/2015