Bride Beautiful Reviews

Bride Beautiful 4
Bride Beautiful 5
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Getting married on 01/19/2020

I'll be a beautiful bride

I had an amazing experience at Bride beautiful. I purchased my gown during my appointment and couldn't be happier with Wanda's help. Fantastic experience and amazing prices. Take a look at Maggie Soterro gowns

Sent on 02/13/2019

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Congratulations, Cynthia! We love Maggie Sottero gowns, too! Thanks so much for taking a moment to leave us a sweet note. We really do try to make each and every bride our focus during your consultation and are happy to hear that Wanda was able to find that one perfect gown for YOU! Best wishes from us all.
  • Meredy

Meredy · Married on 07/20/2019

Pretty good dress

I got the dress of rack, and it was only my second dress appointment. I fell in love with my dress

Bride Beautiful 6
    Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/15/2019

Incredible and Accommodating

Bride Beautiful is an amazing place to shop for your dream wedding dress! This was our 3rd stop and we found my wedding dress, my moms dress and my bridesmaids dresses! Ms. Joan is incredible and so accommodating to your needs. I ended up having to have laparoscopic surgery two weeks before my dress was scheduled to arrive and I was scared to have my fitting done due to the swelling... when I went in to talk to her, she contacted the seamstress informed her of my situation and made arrangements to push my fitting back two weeks before my wedding date to help make sure that my dress would fit perfectly once the swelling was down! My dress was gorgeous and fit like a glove and I couldn’t be more grateful for her and her team to help make my day a dream come true. Thank you, again!! I hope to have pictures soon to share. Monica Lanning

Bride Beautiful 7
    Bride Beautiful 8
    Bride Beautiful 9
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Hi, Monica!!!

So great to hear from you and THANK YOU, THANK YOU for attaching some pictures. You look perfect!

Thank you for taking the time to send us your kind feedback. We are so happy to hear that our staff was able to help you find the perfect edding gown, bridesmaids, and mothers dresses. That is awesome! Hope you are feeling 100% better and please let us know if we can help you with anything else. If you aren't already, follow us on Facebook and Instagram so we can stay in touch! Blessings and happiness to you!
  • Tiara

Tiara · Married on 04/20/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience

From the moment my guests and I walked in we were treated with smiling faces. I was given a walk thru of the store with a detailed explanation where specific styles of dresses were placed. The first thing I loved was that each dress hung on a bodice formed hanger so you really got the opportunity to see the shape of the dress. I was given 3 clothes clips and told to mark my choices and that I’d receive 3 more clips after the first set of dresses were tried on. My stylist Miah really listened to what I wanted and grabbed a dress that encompassed all. I don’t know many brides that only tried on 4 dresses and found “the one”. What sealed the cake for me is the mirror placement in the store. Most shops have the mirror so large and close that’s it’s hard to take in the full picture. But there are mirrors at varrying distances throughout the store that allow you to see what your guests will see as you walk down the aisle. When I saw myself at a distance I instantly became overwhelmed with emotion. Thank you so much to Miah and the owner, Jennifer, for making this a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, I plan to only get married once, but I will sing your praises to every bride to be I encounter.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you so much for this feedback! Especially about the mirrors...that is so great to know that you enjoyed seeing it from different angles and distances. Love that! We are so pleased that you had a great experience in our store and cannot thank you enough for singing our praises!

Kacy · Married on 04/06/2019

My Dream Dress

They were amazing they helped me find my dream dress and I was in love. They were helpful and pleasant.

Bride Beautiful 10
    Sent on 04/28/2019

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Kacy!!! So happy that YOU are happy. And your picture looks like you had a great wedding. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE....send us some photos when you get them from your photographer. We want to see every minute.

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2018

I went to Bride Beautiful on November 18, 2017 and found my dream dress! I had such a wonderful experience here. Wanda was my consultant and she was amazing!! She was very professional and such a people person. After each dress I tried on she would walk away and give me and my mom some privacy to enjoy the moment and discuss what we thought about each dress but was also very involved with us so she had a perfect balance. All of the staff that I dealt with that day was so friendly and helpful! I cannot say enough good things about Bride Beautiful and I highly recommend going here to look for a dress!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thanks, Amanda! Your kind words and thoughtfulness are so appreciated.
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 08/24/2018

I had such an amazing time at Bride Beautiful. Gail was so wonderful throughout the process, and she was actually the one who picked out the dress I ended up with! She was active with my guests, and got them involved in picking out dresses too.
    The shop itself is beautiful. I really like that the majority of the dresses were hanging on mannequins, so you aren't wondering what they look like.
    The dressing rooms are spacious, with mirrors everywhere, and they provide a robe for in-between dresses.
    The prices are reasonable as well! They can work with any budget.

I really just can't say enough about how great Bride Beautiful is.
    Now I'm just waiting until my dress arrives!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Hi, Jordan! We try to make it the best experience possible and yo are right, Gail is awesome. Can't wait to show her your kind words.
  • Shara

Shara · Married on 05/26/2018

I had THE best experience during my wedding dress shopping here at Bride Beautiful. Over the span of a few weeks I visited probably 10 bridal shops around Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs to figure out which stores matched my price range and desired style. I then created a shortlist of 3 stores I wanted to schedule a fitting for while my sister and mother were in town. The associate that helped us at Bride Beautiful was so accommodating and patient. I also liked that she was honest and real about the choices! It was a different setup where you show your dress in front of multiple parties but I didn't mind. There was such a great selection of dresses at the store. The Saturday I was there, all dresses on the floor were 50% off! I selected a gorgeous laced Martina Liana dress #905. I received so many compliments on it. I highly recommend them to the bride that's looking for more non-traditional, latest designer dresses!

Bride Beautiful 11
    Sent on 06/30/2018

Bride Beautiful's reply:

We just LOVE you! Thank you for sharing your experience with our future brides to be and thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day. It truly means the world!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone was very nice at Bride Beautiful! There was a wide selection of wedding dresses at a variety of prices. They were very respectful of my price range and showed me a wide variety of options. I was able to walk through the racks and pick out the dresses that I wanted to try on. I was able to get the same consultant from one appointment to the next, so I did not have to re-explain what I was looking for. My dress came in exactly as it was supposed to and when it was supposed to. Communication with the store was excellent!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for your kindness. We are truly thankful for your feedback and appreciate your business. It is such a blessing to do what we love...and who wouldn't love getting to help you find the perfect gown?!? Best wishes to you!

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough great things about Bride Beautiful. Wanda and Jennifer were absolutely amazing during my VIB appointment. They made my family and I so welcome. The process was amazing. I didn't feel any type of pressure and they helped me find the most amazing dress for my wedding day. Bride Beautiful is a must when wedding dress shopping!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Hi, Miss Courtney! We had a blast with you and your family as well. Cannot wait to see you in the real deal!

Megan · Married on 03/03/2018

I bought my dress at Bride Beautiful this week. I made a weekday afternoon appointment, which I would totally recommend because you will get a lot of attention with fewer customers. Gail was my consultant. I came by myself so I relied on her to give me feedback and she was awesome! She listened and gave me what I asked for, but she also encouraged me to try other things so that I would be sure about my choice. She was very respectful of my budget and didn't push me to try anything that was over. When I ultimately decided on the dress, she gave me tips on accessories and bridesmaids dresses that would go well with my choice. Overall, the experience was great, I would recommend Bride Beautiful to anyone.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thank you, Megan! We are excited to hear that you found your gown! That is such an exciting purchase. Gail is SO AMAZING at listening to her clients and zoning in on exactly what they are looking for. We strive to be a laid back, fun and no pressure store and are tickled that you had a great time with us!

Eisha · Married on 01/19/2018

Jessica Davis is amazing I love her attention to detail

Sent on 01/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend Bride Beautiful! Every aspect of my experience was amazing. Gail and Jennifer were so patient with me. They knew the best type of dress for me, where as I was completely lost, but they sat back and gently guided me in that direction so that I could come to the decision on my own. And they were exactly right! I found a beautiful dress and at a great price! They made me feel comfortable and special. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Bride Beautiful is the place to go in Atlanta to find your wedding dress! The people are incredibly friendly and truly want to make your dress-buying experience enjoyable, comfortable, and fun. Joan is amazing! She remembered my name every time I came into the shop and was so sweet. My bridesmaid dresses were also selected at Bride Beautiful because of their great selection, as well as the 20% off they received since I purchased my gown there as well. Such a wonderful experience! Thanks, Bride Beautiful!

Sent on 12/03/2017
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/28/2017

I found my dream dress!

Had such a great experience finding the dream dress at BB!! From perfect measurements to where I didn’t need anything altered to the customer service, they were great. Would highly recommend!

Bride Beautiful 12
    Bride Beautiful 21
    Bride Beautiful 22
    Sent on 02/05/2019

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

I recently bought my dress at Bride Beautiful and it was an incredible experience. I visited a few other bridal boutiques and they were hands down the best! Very considerate of your needs and your budget. They work to get you in a dress you love and their prices are great! I worked with Gail and she was amazing! She cared about me finding a dress and was so excited and celebrated with us when I picked "the one".

Sent on 11/30/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Good morning, Rachel! We are so glad you found "the one" here at our store. Thank you for taking a moment to let us know about your experience. Let us know if you need anything!

Stephanie · Married on 09/24/2017

Ask for wedding Wanda Matz! She is amazing. I had been so nervous about getting a dress, and she helped me find the one. She didn't rush me either. She even stayed with me past our scheduled time to help, and that meant so much to me. Bride beautiful of atlanta has it all. Highly recommend. ??

Sent on 02/21/2017

Peg · Married on 08/28/2017

Just wanted to give a shout out regarding my experiences with Bride Beautiful. First off I can't express how wonderful they treated me for both my daughter in-laws wedding and now for my daughters. Gail and the store owner we so gracious on both accounts and went way out of their way to accommodate us. thank you once again ladies for you help.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Hi ladies!
    I just wanted to thank you girls (Especially Gail!) for making my wedding dress experience so wonderful. I felt very welcomed and as if I had a million options to choose from! It was also incredibly touching to me that you took to my family so well. Over the years, I have seen many people treat my family differently then they would have if my mom were not in a wheelchair, but you all never even batted an eyelash at the matter. You were kind and courteous and you were especially patient with me while I was weighing my options on the dress and the veil. I believe that valuable customer service is something that is fading as the years pass on, but you all have held on to your beliefs and have truly made me feel beautiful and welcomed this past Monday.

I cannot wait to see my Allure wedding dress when it arrives!

Thank you all for being you! You're simply wonderful!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/29/2017

I came into Bride Beautiful because they were having a Stella York trunk sale. I brought my maid of honor and a bridesmaid with me. My mother wasn't able to be there but the consultant was nice enough to let me take pictures and video of my potential dress so I could send it to my mother. Not having my mother there was very hard for me, but my consultant made it easy to include her the best way I could. My consultant Patricia explained he process to me and I went through the store and found dresses that I would like to try on. I tried on so many beautiful dresses, but the 4th dress that I tried on gave me "that feeling". I was kind of nervous about it because it wasn't exactly what I thought I wanted. After trying on the rest of the dresses I had picked out I told Patricia that I wanted to try on that 4th dress again. When I put it back on I was all smiles. She picked out a veil that matched the dress very well and I was sold. Everyone in the store was telling me how beautiful I was and my bridesmaids loved it. I just couldn't make a decision without my mom seeing the dress so I told them I wanted to talk to her first and I would come back the next day if I wanted to purchase. Well, my mom called me later that day and said she absolutely loved the dress. I was so happy. I went back the next day which was a busy Saturday for them, but they never made me feel like I was interrupting them. They were so nice they even let me try on the dress again just to make sure. Once I put that dress on I knew it was mine and I was so in love. I want to thank Bride Beautiful for making the process so easy. I was shocked that I found my dress during my one and only appointment (I'm a very indecisive person). The ladies at Bride Beautiful were so sweet and helpful.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Hi, Brittany! We cannot thank you enough for choosing us as the store to be part of your big day! Your feedback here is much appreciated. Thank you for attending our trunk show and for picking such an awesome dress...I think we may be just as in love with it as you! ;-) Please let us know if you need anything.

Jena · Married on 04/15/2017

I purchased my dress from Bride Beautiful, and I could not have loved the experience any more! The dress quality was amazing and people couldn't believe how reasonable the pricing was. I really enjoyed the way they allow you to shop as well. I received 5 colored clips to "mark" dresses I wanted to try on. I allowed my entourage to walk around and select dresses they wanted to see me in! This was a great way for everyone to be a part of my dress selection. In other bridal shops I had been to, all the dresses were in the back and the consultant picked out the dresses. I felt that was very impersonal & I loved that Bride Beautiful allowed me to be in control!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Thanks for the compliments, Jena! It is a little more work on our part to have the store displayed as a showroom rather than rows of hangers and bags, but we feel it makes the shopping experience for you so much easier. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your appointment!
  • angiepantzz

Angie · Married on 02/25/2017

I just picked up my wedding dress yesterday from Bride Beautiful, and let me say, the entire process from start to finish was seamless and stress-free, and the level of customer service is unrivaled.

I made an appointment back in June through their website and came in on a Saturday. The dress selection process that they do is interesting: I would choose a few and my consultant would choose a few. From there she would get a taste of what I'm looking for, while at the same time making sure I try on all different types of dresses that would look good on me and my body. I think I only tried on 5 dresses before my consultant found THE one. It was beautiful AND within my budget. Make sure to ask for any specials that they have going on! At the time when I went, they had a same-day discount of 10%.

HOWEVER I still had one more dress appointment to go to. I already had my heart set on that dress from Bride Beautiful, but at my mother's incessant urging, I went to my other appointment at a different bridal salon. I was pressured to buy a dress I didn't want, and they had also clipped on the dress in such a way as to hide a GIANT, gaping tear in it, which I didn't notice until later when I took it home. After crying many, many tears, my best friend urged me to eat my losses and go back to Bride Beautiful and get that dress that I wanted.

I went back the very next day and met with the same consultant as before-- and not only did she extend the same-day discount to the next day, but after I told her about my horrible experience at the other bridal salon, she tried to do whatever she could to save me some more money. She found some competitive discounts that they offer against that other bridal salon, and she gave me another additional 10% off!! Swipe, sign, sold.

The dress came in about 4 months (they said it would take 5-6 months). It's beautiful. I love it. Bride Beautiful turned a horrible experience into a wonderful one. Thank you Bride Beautiful!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Scarlett · Married on 12/12/2016

I had the best experience this past Saturday. I was trying on dresses for the first time and was very excited, but did not know what to expect. There were so many choices! The store was clean and the dressing rooms spacious.

As soon as I arrived, I met Gail and showed her some of my pictures of what I was thinking. She walked me through the store and showed me some that were similar, but then let me roam through the entire store myself and mark the ones I wanted to try on. Ultimately, I chose one of the ones she originally picked out. It is perfect! She knows her stuff!

Also, Gail made me feel so comfortable! For someone who is normally super shy and conservative, having Gail in the room while basically naked made me super nervous at first, but I was much more comfortable than I thought. Clearly, she does this all the time and knows how to make someone feel at ease in this situation. She also let me have my moment in each dress and took photos at my request. She even helped me play around with different belts and veils and hair accessories. I couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Emerson · Married on 12/10/2016

I found my dream dress all thanks to Bride Beautiful. The staff was so kind and committed to helping me find the perfect dress. Not to mention, their prices are extremely reasonable. Not only did I find my dress there, but also my veil, head piece, and bridesmaids dresses for 20% off! I have referred several friends , one even found her dress there too! My experience was so pleasant and I can't thank this wonderful establishment enough!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Bride Beautiful's reply:

Well now we cannot thank you enough for your kind words! Thank you for spending time with us and allowing us to be a part of your wedding!

Colleen · Married on 11/19/2016

They made the dress picking experience so easy! I felt no pressure and the consultant I worked with made me feel so comfortable.

Sent on 12/01/2016