249 Reviews for Bride Beautiful of Atlanta

Flower Girls (2)
Mother of Bride (1)
Mother of Groom (1)
Garters (1)

I went to Bride Beautiful on November 18, 2017 and found my dream dress! I had such a wonderful experience here. Wanda was my consultant and she was amazing!! She was very professional and such a people person. After each dress I tried on she would walk away and give me and my mom some privacy to enjoy the moment and discuss what we thought about each dress but was also very involved with us so she had a perfect balance. All of the staff that I dealt with that day was so friendly and helpful! I cannot say enough good things about Bride Beautiful and I highly recommend going here to look for a dress!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had such an amazing time at Bride Beautiful. Gail was so wonderful throughout the process, and she was actually the one who picked out the dress I ended up with! She was active with my guests, and got them involved in picking out dresses too.
The shop itself is beautiful. I really like that the majority of the dresses were hanging on mannequins, so you aren't wondering what they look like.
The dressing rooms are spacious, with mirrors everywhere, and they provide a robe for in-between dresses.
The prices are reasonable as well! They can work with any budget.

I really just can't say enough about how great Bride Beautiful is.
Now I'm just waiting until my dress arrives!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had THE best experience during my wedding dress shopping here at Bride Beautiful. Over the span of a few weeks I visited probably 10 bridal shops around Atlanta and the surrounding suburbs to figure out which stores matched my price range and desired style. I then created a shortlist of 3 stores I wanted to schedule a fitting for while my sister and mother were in town. The associate that helped us at Bride Beautiful was so accommodating and patient. I also liked that she was honest and real about the choices! It was a different setup where you show your dress in front of multiple parties but I didn't mind. There was such a great selection of dresses at the store. The Saturday I was there, all dresses on the floor were 50% off! I selected a gorgeous laced Martina Liana dress #905. I received so many compliments on it. I highly recommend them to the bride that's looking for more non-traditional, latest designer dresses!

Profile Picture Shara, 5/26/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

Everyone was very nice at Bride Beautiful! There was a wide selection of wedding dresses at a variety of prices. They were very respectful of my price range and showed me a wide variety of options. I was able to walk through the racks and pick out the dresses that I wanted to try on. I was able to get the same consultant from one appointment to the next, so I did not have to re-explain what I was looking for. My dress came in exactly as it was supposed to and when it was supposed to. Communication with the store was excellent!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Oh my goodness, I cannot say enough great things about Bride Beautiful. Wanda and Jennifer were absolutely amazing during my VIB appointment. They made my family and I so welcome. The process was amazing. I didn't feel any type of pressure and they helped me find the most amazing dress for my wedding day. Bride Beautiful is a must when wedding dress shopping!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my dress at Bride Beautiful this week. I made a weekday afternoon appointment, which I would totally recommend because you will get a lot of attention with fewer customers. Gail was my consultant. I came by myself so I relied on her to give me feedback and she was awesome! She listened and gave me what I asked for, but she also encouraged me to try other things so that I would be sure about my choice. She was very respectful of my budget and didn't push me to try anything that was over. When I ultimately decided on the dress, she gave me tips on accessories and bridesmaids dresses that would go well with my choice. Overall, the experience was great, I would recommend Bride Beautiful to anyone.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

Jessica Davis is amazing I love her attention to detail

Profile Picture Eisha, 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire

I highly recommend Bride Beautiful! Every aspect of my experience was amazing. Gail and Jennifer were so patient with me. They knew the best type of dress for me, where as I was completely lost, but they sat back and gently guided me in that direction so that I could come to the decision on my own. And they were exactly right! I found a beautiful dress and at a great price! They made me feel comfortable and special. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bride Beautiful is the place to go in Atlanta to find your wedding dress! The people are incredibly friendly and truly want to make your dress-buying experience enjoyable, comfortable, and fun. Joan is amazing! She remembered my name every time I came into the shop and was so sweet. My bridesmaid dresses were also selected at Bride Beautiful because of their great selection, as well as the 20% off they received since I purchased my gown there as well. Such a wonderful experience! Thanks, Bride Beautiful!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I recently bought my dress at Bride Beautiful and it was an incredible experience. I visited a few other bridal boutiques and they were hands down the best! Very considerate of your needs and your budget. They work to get you in a dress you love and their prices are great! I worked with Gail and she was amazing! She cared about me finding a dress and was so excited and celebrated with us when I picked "the one".

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

Ask for wedding Wanda Matz! She is amazing. I had been so nervous about getting a dress, and she helped me find the one. She didn't rush me either. She even stayed with me past our scheduled time to help, and that meant so much to me. Bride beautiful of atlanta has it all. Highly recommend. ??

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Just wanted to give a shout out regarding my experiences with Bride Beautiful. First off I can't express how wonderful they treated me for both my daughter in-laws wedding and now for my daughters. Gail and the store owner we so gracious on both accounts and went way out of their way to accommodate us. thank you once again ladies for you help.

Profile Picture Peg, 8/28/17, 1 Review

Hi ladies!
I just wanted to thank you girls (Especially Gail!) for making my wedding dress experience so wonderful. I felt very welcomed and as if I had a million options to choose from! It was also incredibly touching to me that you took to my family so well. Over the years, I have seen many people treat my family differently then they would have if my mom were not in a wheelchair, but you all never even batted an eyelash at the matter. You were kind and courteous and you were especially patient with me while I was weighing my options on the dress and the veil. I believe that valuable customer service is something that is fading as the years pass on, but you all have held on to your beliefs and have truly made me feel beautiful and welcomed this past Monday.

I cannot wait to see my Allure wedding dress when it arrives!

Thank you all for being you! You're simply wonderful!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Sample Sales

I came into Bride Beautiful because they were having a Stella York trunk sale. I brought my maid of honor and a bridesmaid with me. My mother wasn't able to be there but the consultant was nice enough to let me take pictures and video of my potential dress so I could send it to my mother. Not having my mother there was very hard for me, but my consultant made it easy to include her the best way I could. My consultant Patricia explained he process to me and I went through the store and found dresses that I would like to try on. I tried on so many beautiful dresses, but the 4th dress that I tried on gave me "that feeling". I was kind of nervous about it because it wasn't exactly what I thought I wanted. After trying on the rest of the dresses I had picked out I told Patricia that I wanted to try on that 4th dress again. When I put it back on I was all smiles. She picked out a veil that matched the dress very well and I was sold. Everyone in the store was telling me how beautiful I was and my bridesmaids loved it. I just couldn't make a decision without my mom seeing the dress so I told them I wanted to talk to her first and I would come back the next day if I wanted to purchase. Well, my mom called me later that day and said she absolutely loved the dress. I was so happy. I went back the next day which was a busy Saturday for them, but they never made me feel like I was interrupting them. They were so nice they even let me try on the dress again just to make sure. Once I put that dress on I knew it was mine and I was so in love. I want to thank Bride Beautiful for making the process so easy. I was shocked that I found my dress during my one and only appointment (I'm a very indecisive person). The ladies at Bride Beautiful were so sweet and helpful.

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride

I purchased my dress from Bride Beautiful, and I could not have loved the experience any more! The dress quality was amazing and people couldn't believe how reasonable the pricing was. I really enjoyed the way they allow you to shop as well. I received 5 colored clips to "mark" dresses I wanted to try on. I allowed my entourage to walk around and select dresses they wanted to see me in! This was a great way for everyone to be a part of my dress selection. In other bridal shops I had been to, all the dresses were in the back and the consultant picked out the dresses. I felt that was very impersonal & I loved that Bride Beautiful allowed me to be in control!

Profile Picture Jena, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I just picked up my wedding dress yesterday from Bride Beautiful, and let me say, the entire process from start to finish was seamless and stress-free, and the level of customer service is unrivaled.

I made an appointment back in June through their website and came in on a Saturday. The dress selection process that they do is interesting: I would choose a few and my consultant would choose a few. From there she would get a taste of what I'm looking for, while at the same time making sure I try on all different types of dresses that would look good on me and my body. I think I only tried on 5 dresses before my consultant found THE one. It was beautiful AND within my budget. Make sure to ask for any specials that they have going on! At the time when I went, they had a same-day discount of 10%.

HOWEVER I still had one more dress appointment to go to. I already had my heart set on that dress from Bride Beautiful, but at my mother's incessant urging, I went to my other appointment at a different bridal salon. I was pressured to buy a dress I didn't want, and they had also clipped on the dress in such a way as to hide a GIANT, gaping tear in it, which I didn't notice until later when I took it home. After crying many, many tears, my best friend urged me to eat my losses and go back to Bride Beautiful and get that dress that I wanted.

I went back the very next day and met with the same consultant as before-- and not only did she extend the same-day discount to the next day, but after I told her about my horrible experience at the other bridal salon, she tried to do whatever she could to save me some more money. She found some competitive discounts that they offer against that other bridal salon, and she gave me another additional 10% off!! Swipe, sign, sold.

The dress came in about 4 months (they said it would take 5-6 months). It's beautiful. I love it. Bride Beautiful turned a horrible experience into a wonderful one. Thank you Bride Beautiful!!

Profile Picture Angie, 2/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I had the best experience this past Saturday. I was trying on dresses for the first time and was very excited, but did not know what to expect. There were so many choices! The store was clean and the dressing rooms spacious.

As soon as I arrived, I met Gail and showed her some of my pictures of what I was thinking. She walked me through the store and showed me some that were similar, but then let me roam through the entire store myself and mark the ones I wanted to try on. Ultimately, I chose one of the ones she originally picked out. It is perfect! She knows her stuff!

Also, Gail made me feel so comfortable! For someone who is normally super shy and conservative, having Gail in the room while basically naked made me super nervous at first, but I was much more comfortable than I thought. Clearly, she does this all the time and knows how to make someone feel at ease in this situation. She also let me have my moment in each dress and took photos at my request. She even helped me play around with different belts and veils and hair accessories. I couldn't have imagined a better experience.

Profile Picture Scarlett, 12/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I found my dream dress all thanks to Bride Beautiful. The staff was so kind and committed to helping me find the perfect dress. Not to mention, their prices are extremely reasonable. Not only did I find my dress there, but also my veil, head piece, and bridesmaids dresses for 20% off! I have referred several friends , one even found her dress there too! My experience was so pleasant and I can't thank this wonderful establishment enough!

Profile Picture User7663434, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They made the dress picking experience so easy! I felt no pressure and the consultant I worked with made me feel so comfortable.

Profile Picture Colleen, 11/19/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I just purchased my wedding gown from Bride Beautiful yesterday. Gail was my consultant and she was absolutely wonderful!!! She listened to my vision and she was able to find the perfect dress for me based on my personality and personal style. She let me try on several different gowns until I found the one that was THE dress for me. It fits like a glove and only needs minimal alterations to create a shorter hem. She even brought out several accessories to help complete the look. Even better, I got an EXCELLENT deal that saved me about $1000. I would definitely recommend Bride Beautiful....especially Gail. She has many years of experience and she will make sure you find the dress that reflects you perfectly!

Profile Picture Ebonie, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride

I purchased my wedding gown from Bride Beautiful yesterday. My consultant was Katrina and she was fantastic. Very helpful, patient, and a super sweet personality! I cannot say enough good things about Bride Beautiful. The people are very friendly, professional, and helpful. If you decide to make an appointment with them, you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This was my second store of three that I went to. I fell in love with a dress there, but still wanted to wait until my last store (because all my bridesmaids would be at the last store). However, they did tell me that just 10 days later the dress would be on sale so I should make another appointment for when it was on sale. They honestly did not need to do that. They said I could cancel the appointment if I ended up finding a dress at the third store. After the third store I was still in love with the dress at Bride Beautiful so I kept the appointment and saved about $150! The dress was already significantly under budget, so paying full price would have been ok...I was just so impressed that they wanted me to wait for the sale. When I purchased the dress, the told me it would arrive sometime in May. A month later I found out I would be moving out of state early in May. I was so overjoyed when the dress came in April! Bride Beautiful has been wonderful and I highly recommend them to any bride.

Profile Picture Cathye, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Plus Size Gowns, Bride, Trunk Shows

I went to two bridal boutiques my first trip to Atlanta to look at wedding dresses. One boutique was nice and I found a few dresses I liked, but didn't have that feeling they were the one. The second boutique I went to the girl who was "helping" me was awful! She didn't listen to a word I was saying. She kept bringing me dresses that were in no way what I was describing. She even got into an argument with my sister who doesn't argue with anyone! A few weeks later on my second trip back to Atlanta I tried Bride Beautiful. Wow. What a breath of fresh air. Gail was wonderful and so attentive. She brought me dresses that I actually really liked! I ultimately found THE ONE there at Bride Beautiful with the help of Gail. And I got my dress, my sash, and my veil all for the same price as JUST the dress I wanted at the other boutique.

Profile Picture Maggie, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils

My sister got her dress here and had a great experience, so I did as well. Great selection, I got something off the rack and it was awesome for a great price.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews