Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition Reviews

5 | Astoria, NY

5 Reviews for Bride and Bliss Bridal Nutrition

Morgan Garcia · Getting married on 11/14/2019

Transforming experience that I truly enjoyed!

Hanna’s guidance not only helped transform me into the bride I always dreamed of being, she also educated me and empowered me to make lifestyle changes that will stick with me for life! I am so glad I found her. She made this potentially stressful experience beyond blissful! I highly recommend her- working with her was so enjoyable.

• Megan

Megan Whalen · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Realistic & Valuable!

Hanna's approach on creating a healthy lifestyle doesn't rely on portion control but eating to your satisfaction on REAL Nutrition. I loved her guidance and support throughout my 3 month package. I love how I feel and I'm so happy so that I did this for myself leading up to my wedding! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Feldman · Married on 09/14/2019

The Real Bridal Glowup

I took the extra step and decided to take care of myself from the inside before my big day, and I am SO happy I did. Hanna is incredibly knowledgeable, sweet, and supportive. She helped me fix stomach problems that have plagued me for years (and helped me to sleep better/clear up my skin), so I can enter this next chapter of my life feeling my very best. I can’t recommend this service enough!

Kelly Dumser · Married on 08/10/2019

Yes, yes, yes!

I found Hanna a few months ago when my best friends wedding (and not to mention, beach bachelorette party) was on the horizon and there is no looking back! I struggle with food sensitivities (no dairy, soy, legumes, etc!) and Hanna worked side by side with me to make sure that we were customizing a plan just. for. me. I've never had so much personalization in a meal plan and I never felt restricted!! When did clean eating become so fun and EASY!? Well, when I met Hanna it did :) I can't wait for my big wedding day because I know that she'll be right by my side every step of the way to make sure that I not only stay on track but have fun doing so and I'll have a buddy. I will be recommending her to every one of my friends who are looking to feel their best on their day or their friends/sister/brothers big day! Message Hanna to find out more - she's offering a 5 day FREE meal plan right now and I can promise you, you'll be hooked ;)

Dara Brooks · Married on 05/05/2018

Highly recommend!

I cannot thank Hanna at Bride and Bliss enough for helping me to feel my absolute best on my big day! Not only was she responsive and receptive, she helped me develop a healthier relationship to food. I loved working together and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/21/2019