Bridals & More Reviews

131 Reviews for Bridals & More

1 User photo

Bridals & More 1

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2018

I had a great experience dress shopping at Bridals and More. They had a great selection and were very open to what I was looking for in a dress. I found the most beautiful dress and I can't wait for it to come in!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

I looked up the dresses bridal's & more had online the night before I made an appointment. They had a widespread collection and a ton of different prices. When I arrived with my mom, mother in law, maid of honor and 2 other bridesmaids, we were treated like royalty! Everyone had a comfortable place to sit and we enjoyed trying on all different styles of dresses. I was never pressured to try on something I didn't like and they made sure to keep the dresses in our price range so my heart wouldn't be set on something unrealistic. I adored this experience. All of the alterations were done on the dress here and they were impeccable! All of the fittings went smoothly and the dress turned out to be beautiful and fit even better than when I said yes to the dress!
    SHOP HERE! :)

Sent on 05/18/2018
  • User4843479 · 1+ year ago

Bridals & More is a great place to find that perfect dress for your wedding. We went to 2 other bridal shops prior to bridals & more, only to be very disappointed with service, quality, etc. The ladies at Bridals & More were so helpful to us when my daughter was trying to find the perfect wedding dress. The selection of dresses they have are amazing.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Kelsey · Married on 11/11/2017

I got my dream dress at Love Bridal Boutique but they don't do alterations. Bridals & More made my dream dress fit me to perfection! So thankful! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Bridals & More 2
  • Hopeless Romantic

Lyndsy · Married on 04/29/2017

Originally I wanted to cut off my entire train because I didn't like the look of a typical bustle. But the owner offered to bustle it in a way that no one would notice it. I am so happy I listened to her because my dress turned out stunning!! I am so happy I found this store :D Go here for the best alterations in Florida!!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Miriam is amazing! She was extremely helpful in helping me find a dress that is beautiful as well as being in my price range. The store is hidden in a strip mall but don't let that deter you. It is a hidden gem! I will recommend this store to everyone I know getting married.

Sent on 04/20/2017

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

Bridals & More is by far the best bridal store I went to in Jax. Madelyn & Miriam are the BEST. Madelyn is the stylist/consultant & she truly knows how to dress a woman's body. I had appointments with 7 bridals stores over 2 days, this was the 2nd store I went to. And I finished out the remaining appointments that day (total of 4), cancelled my appointments for the next day, and went back in to Bridals & More to see Madelyn again to finalize my decision. Every other place I went to, the consultant didn't really even consult me - they were very much "Look around, pick out what you want to try on." Which meant almost none of the dresses I tried on at the other appointments were not flattering on my body. As a bride, you don't know how dresses fit on a body because you cannot tell by the way they hang on the hanger. Madelyn just discussed with me what I was looking for, what I didn't want, etc & she picked out the dresses for me. This made a world of difference because honestly every dress she picked, I LOVED on my body. She truly has a talent for helping brides find the right dress for them. And her mother, Miriam, is a miracle maker in alterations & accessories. I ended up losing weight after ordering my dress & Miriam had to take my dress in 2 or 3 sizes. She did this flawlessly, you would never know that my dress (it was sheath) had to be basically rebuilt to fit my body. And I knew I wanted something bling-y added to my dress and she picked out the perfect sparkly belt to add. Miriam had to do multiple changes to my dress because I kept losing weight but come the day of the wedding, it fit like a glove. I didn't think I'd look as amazing in my wedding dress as I did, but I cannot tell you how many compliments I received at my wedding from my husband, family, wedding party, guests, photographer, etc for how perfect my dress was for me. Do yourselves a favor, go see Madelyn and Miriam for a dress consultation. You will not regret it. :) - Carlina

Sent on 04/25/2017

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Great experience at Bridals and More! There were a few hiccups with alterations but Miriam worked to make my dress perfect. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/21/2017

Madeline and Miriam are amazing! I was worried about the stresses of finding "the perfect dress" but after looking at a few pictures of my dress inspiration, Madeline chose a few dresses that fit exactly what I was looking for. I only had to try on a few dresses before I settled on "the one." Miriam is a fantastic seamstress and she is the sweetest! Not only did she alter my wedding dress to fit perfectly, I've also gone to her for alterations on bridesmaid dresses for other weddings I was in. She always does a fantastic job! I would recommend Bridals & More to any bride looking for their dress!

Sent on 03/20/2017
  • Scribner Wedding

Gabby · Married on 12/16/2016

I came in to the shop just to book an appointment for another day and they actually took me in right there on the spot. I was lucky enough to have the alterations lady be my consultant so she was able to show me exactly how she would fix the dress I chose. She was so great, it only took me 2 dresses to find the one. I highly recommend going here.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Miriam did an amazing job altering my dress. It was immediately apparent to me that she was an expert and I was so happy with the results. I also bought my veil and garter from the shop and loved it!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lydia · Married on 10/01/2016

I wanted to take the time to thank all the wonderful ladies at Bridals & More, especially Miriam, for their kind, efficient, and exceptional service in altering my wedding dress. I contacted Miriam with roughly a month in advance of my wedding, I was new to the area and desperately needed my gown altered. Miriam was so professional and sweet, she was able to schedule me for my first fitting/consultation within days. Any doubts/concerns I had prior to having my dress altered quickly subsided after meeting Miriam and having a consultation with her, I knew that I had come to the right place. Miriam was able to alter my dress to absolute perfection, the exact image that I had for how I wanted it to fit within a week of my wedding. She was even able to make subtle changes to the bustling with a very short turn around. If you're looking for a wedding dress/seamstress, look no further, this is the ideal shop and the staff are truly wonderful!!

Many Thanks,
    Lydia W.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Marie · Married on 09/03/2016

I cannot say enough great things about the ladies at Bridals and More! From my first visit to try on dresses, Madeline was so friendly, patient, and helpful in recommending dresses that I may like and trying them on. The store has a separate section just for brides that I really loved because it was private and quiet so I felt that I was truly given my personal experience. Throughout the whole process, Madeline was so helpful in answering questions and easing my concerns. Miriam was also wonderful with the alterations! She really listened to my opinions and helped me feel so confident in my gown. I will forever love my dress and veil from Bridals and More, and the entire experience only adds to the magic. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/13/2016

Loved my dress! Great service to make you feel special :)

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 07/17/2016

Fabulous staff and the fittings were perfect! This is the best bridal store in Northeast Florida. A must see location. Make an appointment to make your experience the best!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Cynthia · Married on 06/25/2016

remarkable service and beautiful, quality gowns. Madeline and Mairiam were absolutely amazing! They both made sure that I was completely satisfied with my selection and the fit of my dress. They made me feel like family. Selecting my dress was one of the most memorable and exciting experiences of wedding planning. Thanks to Bridals and more, I looked and felt like a queen :)

Sent on 09/11/2016

KIM · Married on 05/28/2016

If you really need to have someone listen to you and to hear what you are looking for, go to this store. The were very understanding about my budget and were so accommodating in regards to my job and my schedule. The craftsmanship with the alterations was second to none!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/30/2016

I went to 7 different shops in Jacksonville, and this was the absolute best! As a matter of fact, I thought I knew what I wanted and she recommended I try on a dress at the very end, and it turned out to be "the one". Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Daisy · Married on 03/15/2016

This is an amazing local shop owned by a great family who was so helpful and knowledgable, patient and kind, really made my experience the best. I couldn't have asked for a better place to find my dress! Loved every bit of it all!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Bridals & More is AMAZING!!! I felt SO comfortable having Mariam, the seamstress, there while I was picking out my dress. She was so confident that it helped me make the decisions for alterations. I will recommend this store to ANY bride looking for a dress.

Sent on 10/18/2015

I am a plus size girl and was beyond nervous that I would have a terrible time finding the right dress. I actually didn't think I was going to find my dress here and had just scheduled to come in and start trying on dresses to get the whole process started. They were so nice and made me feel relaxed (which is not easy). And I found the dress! More than happy with my experience here.

Sent on 04/03/2015

Madelin at Bridals & More was so super helpful! I had a big family come in and she made sure to include all of them!!! She was very considerate of my budget and style choice. They have gone above and beyond helping me find my dress, and helping me make it my own. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2015

I had a wonderful experience with Bridals and More! I had gone to one of the bigger chains in town and left feeling uncomfortable due to their pushiness. When I walked into Bridals and More it was like a breath of fresh air. Madelin spent a lot of time with me and there was only one dress out of the 10 or so I tried on that I didn't like a lot. Even though i had lots of options I never felt overwhelmed or pushed to make a decision. It was a wonderful experience! I ended up loving my dress more than the others, but any of them would have been gorgeous for other occasions/styles of weddings! The quality of their dresses, along with their awesome customer service made picking a wedding dress the easiest part of planning my wedding! Also, all of the alterations were perfect! Miriam was super helpful and paid attention to all the details, even things I hadn't noticed! I have been told by people who don't give out pleasantries that I had the prettiest wedding dress they had seen, and I feel the same way about it! I'm grateful that I had such wonderful women to help me pick the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Bridals & More's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to Review us. We are so happy that we could help you find your dress and alterations. We will like to thank you for making us part of your wedding memories.<3

We actually used their alteration services for both of my daughter's dressses (purchased out of state) and my MOB gown. They were courteous and very flexible with us. very pleased.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kirby · Married on 05/30/2015

Having an all lace full A-line dress made me really nervous to have anyone alter it. I was nervous that it would look bad and that there would be clear signs that someone had altered the dress badly.

So when I called Bridals and More I told them my apprehension. Their response to me was "come in and meet the person who will be dealing with your dress if you choose us. You should never leave your dress with someone you do not trust." Right off the bat I had a good feeling about them. They seemed to care that I was nervous and more than that, they understood that I needed to feel comfortable. After meeting the Bridals and More team, I immediately knew that I trusted them and that they would do a fantastic job on my gown. Three dress fittings later I had my gorgeous gown just the way I wanted it! Which was no easy task since they had to take it down two whole dress sizes.

The staff was very friendly and always smiling. I would recommend anyone who has apprehensions about dress alterations to just go in and talk to them. It will be well worth your while.

Sent on 06/15/2015