93 Reviews for BridalGal

Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Updos/Styling (1)
89 BridalGal Reviews

I simply cannot say enough good things about my experience with Lily, THE "Bridal Gal"... I am SO incredibly grateful to have found her. I specifically contacted her after researching experienced makeup artists capable of airbrush coverage on the body (which is not very easy to find). I have scarring on my arms and chest that I normally do not expose on the daily but being a bridesmaid in my close friends wedding, I had no choice in the matter, plus I didn't want to hide behind a bolero/shawl anymore. As soon as I contacted Lily, she was informative, professional and willing to help make this situation easier for me! She never once judged, instead was dedicated to her craft and wanted me to truly feel my best! We had a trial run and from there we scheduled for the actual event. Lily was flexible and made sure we could have the airbrush coverage done the day of. I am still completely shocked at how much of a difference and improvement her work made. As we discussed prior to the event, the coverage stayed put the entire night of sweaty dancing (it's waterproof)! Because of her, I was able to expose my arms for he first time in years. I look back on photos that are now being shared by the bride and feel so much relief that I wasn't the one bridesmaid hiding behind a shawl but actually embracing myself... not only did Lily transform the appearance of my skin on my upper body, she gave me the most Glam wedding face makeup. She executed what I hoped for and I received endless compliments the entire night. Feeling comfortable in your own skin can be hard but Lily made me feel wonderful. Bridal Gal is destined for continued success!!!

Profile Picture Shanna, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly did makeup for my mom, my sister and me on my wedding day. My cousins had used her previously for their weddings and recommended her. Lilly did an amazing job, we loved our makeup. The trial went great before we booked, I also met up with her prior to the wedding for her to shape my eyebrows and match my haircolor to the extensions at her office space. Lilly was always very flexible and accommodating and I appreciate how they come to you for the trial and on the wedding day. Karen did our hair and I was thrilled with my hair as well. Both my make up and hair lasted all night and the pictures came out great. I especially loved my eyelashes, she did individual lashes since we had enough time. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Lilly & Karen!

Profile Picture Emily, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I booked Lily and Bridalgal Karen for my make up and hair and drapery services for my indian wedding! They were amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I've never felt so beautiful and confident before as I did on y wedding day thanks to them! Lily met met me at 5:45 am at my venue and stayed until my reception began at 8:00Pm! They were mindful of every strand of hair, smear of lipstick throughout the day and during our couples photoshoot! I looked flawless every second of the day! They joked with me, understood my comfort level and made me relaxed throughout the day! The way Karen pinned my heavy veil was amazing - despite a 2 hour ceremony nothing went amiss. Lily is the best! She works with passion and dedication and pays attention to every single little detail with make up! I have combination skin and she made me look flawless! The best !!!

Profile Picture User7168406, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lily is absolutely amazing! From the first phone call with her - she made me feel at ease and asked me about how I see myself as a bride and made sure that I was happy. She came to be with bridalgal Karen for hair to my home for a trial - I didn't have to do anything just be at home and made me look amazing and beautiful during the trial and on my wedding day! On my wedding day - our day started at 5am and from that moment till the end of the night - she was with me every step of way. My make up and hair were flawless and I mean flawless!!! Even during our first look - if a hair was out of place or needed more mistake or something smeared, it was fixed within seconds and I mean seconds! I cannot tell you how many amazing it was to work with Lily Rivera! She is absolutely the best. She is patient and very detail oriented and will take her time and make sure to get the look that you had imagined flawlessly!!! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Parin, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

SUCH a wonderful experience! I had my wedding over a two day span and the first day required Lilly to come there by 4am. She was there on time and I was late getting up! Despite that she didn't get upset or get rude - she was just fun and funny and kept me calmo N the most important day of my life! Day 2 involved having to be changed from one hotel to another and she thought on her feet without even a hiccup! I feel terrible for being so disorganized but never once did Lilly act unprofessionally! I posted on fb saying - if I could go back and do my wedding again, I would do it if only to work w Lilly again! What a lovely sweet woman! A pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Bhavana, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a pleasure to work with Lilly, she was professional and willing to work with me on a very tight timeline. She is clearly a pro. She did a perfect job of my makeup so that it still looked flawless during a very, very hot day. She worked on my entire family and everything came out stunning.

Profile Picture Nirupama, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lily at Bridalgal is the absolute best for makeup! She is very professional and can cater to a variety of different brides. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my face!

Profile Picture Puja, 7/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly did a beautiful job on makeup for my daughter's wedding. The bridal party was a diverse group of young women, from natural blondes to African Americans, and Lilly created besutiful results with everyone. She was punctual, patient, and pleasant. Because of photos etc we were under time pressure, and Lilly made a lovely group of girls look even more polished and elegant. She clearly knows her craft. We have returned to her for other events since the wedding and continue to be very happy. Lilly is experienced and professional.

Profile Picture User6316358, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lilly and Petra were kind, gracious and helpful during my wedding day. Their professionalism and promptness kept everything moving and their lightheartedness and jovial attitude kept everything pleasant and positive. They worked on my mother and did two looks for me, with completely different and unique styles. While their prices are on the higher side, their skills and talent were worth the costs.

Profile Picture User5375577, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I came to Lilly desperate to get a birthmark on my shoulder covered for a wedding I was in. The birthmark is raised and about the size of a baseball cut in half. I had been to dermatologists, used dermablend and microskin and nothing compares to the coverage Lilly was able to provide. This woman is a TRUE ARTIST. Friends and family of mine could not believe how amazing my arm looked. I am so thankful to Lilly for increasing my self-esteem and confidence wearing my bridesmaid dress, knowing that people would not be staring at my birthmark. I have another wedding this November and will be going to Lilly again!!! She is amazing!

Profile Picture michelle, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly and her team are a dream come true! From the moment my mom and I went in for our hair and makeup trial, we knew we were in good hands! Like almost every other wedding, our wedding day was chaotic. However, Lilly and her team remained calm and relaxed and passed that positive energy on to me, my mom, mother in law, and sister in laws. Lily created the most natural, but radiant wedding look for me. For the reception, I wanted a ultra high glam look and Lilly delivered exactly that!! I truly felt so beautiful and received so many compliments! I still continue to receive many complaints on both my wedding and reception looks. Lena did an exceptional job on my hair - like we had discussed we did more of a traditional up-Do for the indian ceremony and a sleeked sexy hair do for the reception. Lilly and her team are great at listening to what exactly I wanted and made several great suggestions along the way. I can't wait to use bridalgals for my future events!!

Profile Picture Shweta, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup, Updos/Styling

The Team at BridalGal was absolutely fabulous! They were punctual, friendly, and perfectionists! They listened to everything I wanted ahead of the event and made sure everything looked flawless on the day of the event. I enjoyed working with Lily and Karen and I would definitely recommend them for anyone who is looking for beauty services for a special event! Thank you to the entire team for glamming me and my bridal party up!

Profile Picture Sara, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My first meeting with LIlly was for a consultation at her New York Studio we talked about what I was looking for and she made me look beautiful I was so impress.I could not believe the transformation, I looked flawlessly natural yet my eyes where dramatic and smokey which is the look I was after and so hard to achieve, believe me I had tried other makeup artist and none could get the look I wanted. Lilly got the look immediately she knew what I wanted and achieve it beautifull. I hired Lilly on the spot to do the makeup for me and my wedding party.We needed a few makeup artist since we had a large party. LIlly and her team coordinated all the makeup for the event and everyone was so happy with how they looked. She made it easy for me to relax and enjoy the day without worrying. She is a true professional and a master of her skills.

Profile Picture Giselle , 3/6/15, 1 Review
1.3

I booked through bridalgal for my wedding and reception. The owner, Lillian did not do my makeup, her assistant Karen did. Karen was wonderful, attentive and talented. Unfortunately the same can't be said for Lillian. All business was conducted with her, and she was abrasive, rude and difficult to deal with through the entire process. I would never recommend her, simply due to her lack of professionalism. That is he last thing you need to deal with during your wedding. Save yourself the headache, there are far better makeup artists available.

Profile Picture User4758943, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly was amazing. Sweet and flexible and a real pro. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Yael, 11/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Even though I did the trial twice, I was honestly extremely worried that on my wedding day someone would notice my tattoo coverup. My husbands family is very traditional and I can truly say they could have fainted if they saw my tattoo at the wedding. I mean you have 200 hundred plus guests looking at your back during the ceremony. I was searching all products, services and I was even debating on making a strap on my beautiful sweetheart dress from Kleinfelds by Henry and Michelle Roth .
Lucky for me I found bridal gal. Amazingly Lillian went above and beyond on the day of my wedding. Not only was my entire tattoo completely covered but also my skin looked flawless. My bridesmaids who doesn't even have tattoos wanted to use this service for their special day just because they said My skin looks like Barbie's skin. Seeing the results that morning, I was able to walk down the aisle with confidence and no worries at all. The waterproof airbrush makeup didn't come off the whole night Which made me feel like I could fly!!!! I love bridal gal for saving me!!!!!! Girls gotta hide her secrets somehow :))

Profile Picture User4566051, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Lilly was great. Every person in my bridal party absolutely loved her work. At our trial she was great, we tried a few different things and she was made me feel really comfortable. We had a lot of fun! The day of the wedding there were two things I was really worried about - hiding the dark circles under my eyes and my shiny oily skin. Lilly took care of both better than ANY makeup artist I have ever had. My skin looked perfect!! And it lasted all day and night. Lilly is so great and so talented!!! Thank youuuuuuuuu Lilly

Profile Picture Christina, 10/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Choose bridalgirl! You will be so happy with the outcome and you'll get exactly what you want!

Lilly gives you exactly what you want and with her professional input you get amazing make up results! Lily guides and says what works best with the dress and the hair and together you feel like a true princess. I certainly did!

Lilly is completely flexible and so was Karen who did my hair. Lilly was able to fit me in the day after my wedding for my engagement shoot. She's really accommodating and so easy to get along with.

As a bride you have plenty of things going off, and being very nervous Lily will make sure you enjoy the process and stop you worrying.

I couldn't have asked for a better make-up artist and Karen. This process throughout was absolutely amazing and brilliant. It was the best money well spent. Lilly’s prices are very reasonable compared to others. You are the number one client in Lilly’s eyes. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Bridalgirl you are amazing!!

Profile Picture ani, 9/28/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I enjoyed working with Bridal Gal for my recent wedding in September of 2014. They were a fun team of people that worked fast and efficiently to help get me and my entire bridal party ready for the wedding. When looking for other vendors, they didn't offer as much as Bridal Gal did in terms of staff and professionalism. I would definitely recommend hiring them and getting a free Trial to start your process.

Profile Picture Binta, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly did a FABULOUS job on my makeup for my engagement shoot! Not only is she extremely talented, but she goes above and beyond for her clients. She prepared my skin with the proper facial treatments leading up to the wedding, so my skin would be "picture perfect" :) The day of the shoot, she graciously accommodated my time frame given the busy wedding planning craziness, and I could not have been more pleased with my makeup! Lilly has a true professional eye for creating a look that will photograph well, and that's just what happened. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any photo bound bride!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly gave me that perfect look for my engagement photo shoot! She understands that wedding time can be stressful, and she went above and beyond to put me at ease by doing my make up at my apartment in Hoboken, NJ, close to where we were shooting. Lilly also understands how to apply make up that will be captured on film. She did a FANTASTIC job! I could not have been more pleased with how my engagement photos turned out, and so much credit goes to this make up professional. Thank you so much Lilly!!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lily and Lena not only made me look and feel beautiful for my wedding but also kept me calm and relaxed as can be.

Profile Picture Nidhi, 7/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

They were great! I highly recommend BridalGal!

Profile Picture User6792318, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The best decision I made when planning my wedding was having Lilly and Petra from BridalGal as my makeup and hair artists. After my initial consultation I knew immediately that having the calming nature of Lilly and Petra with me on my wedding day would be an absolute must. I have never looked so beautiful in my life as I did at all three of my different wedding events. My hair and make up was flawless and because of their fantastic work my pictures also came out beautifully. Lilly knows exactly what color palette and style suits your skin and your outfit and Petra was able to manipulate my long frizzy hair to look fabulous and most importantly stay in place. They did not hesitate to wake up at 3am to start getting me ready and were always ready to go for the next round. My mom, my bridesmaid and I thank you very much for everything. You two were beyond amazing and I wish I could have you both get me ready everyday! Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Reshma, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Lilly did a great job on myself, my mom, and my mother-in-law for my wedding. I knew from my trial that we would be very happy with our glamorous wedding looks. Lilly came to the hotel at 5:30am and was able to make us look like we were well-rested. She is very professional but makes you feel so comfortable like a friend is doing your makeup (only better).

Profile Picture Monique, 5/31/14, 2 Reviews