BridalArtists.com Reviews

3 | Boston, MA

3 Reviews for BridalArtists.com

kellie · Married on 10/15/2011

Jeni was amazing with my makeup! I don't wear a ton of make up so I was a little nervous, though I had heard that Jeni was amazing from so many people. When Jeni did my makeup, I felt so beautiful!! I received so many compliments! I couldn't have been more pleased with my makeup that day! Thank you Jeni so much for making me look and feel so beautiful for my wedding!
    My hair was done by Tia, who again, came highly reccomended to me. When I had my hair trial done, I had a vague idea of what I might have wanted. Tia took it to a whole new level. Reality completely surpassed my fantasy! The day of the wedding my hair came out even more amazing then it did for the trial. My mother kept on saying that Tia "was a true artist" and I couldn't agree more. My hair came out breathtakingly beautiful! I could not have asked for more. Thank you Tia for making me look so beautiful for my wedding day and thank you so much also for helping me relax, have fun and not be such a bundle of nerves that day!!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Trish · Married on 10/08/2011

I am so grateful to have found Jeni for my daughter's wedding. When the hairdresser we had planned on originally for the wedding didn't work out, Jeni became our hero. We contacted her and she responded promptly, happily and so positively. She was accommodating but that's not the best part...she is an amazing hair stylist. Calm, confident and really, really good at what she does. I am so happy to recommend her to everyone for their wedding day!! Thank you Jeni from the bottom of our hearts!!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Lynn · Married on 09/04/2011

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jeni.

Sent on 10/17/2011