Bridal Trends Weddings Reviews

20 | McAllen, TX

20 Reviews for Bridal Trends Weddings

Janie · Married on 06/09/2012

Could not have done it with out Valerie. Every bride needs an awesome,kick butt, super organized, loving, enthusiastic, wedding planner like her. Valerie was extremely helpful when coming up with ideas or just when as a bride I felt overwhelmed, she helped in so many ways. Her assistants for the day of the wedding were extremely professional and were completely on the same wave length as her when it came to my wedding. Absolutely loved having her as a planner. Ladies if you want someone to go above and beyond this is your gal. She takes the time to get to know you and see what your vision is, and as a bride that's extremely important. You don't just want anyone, you want Valerie Vance of Bridal Trends as your wedding planner. She is absolutely one in a million and she will make you feel like you and your special day are one in a million.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Christina · Married on 11/19/2011

Valerie is awesome!! We couldn't have done it without her! She made our wedding day run so smoothly. We got sooo many compliments on how organized and beautiful everything was. She knew exactly the right vendors to set us up with, we couldn't have asked for a better wedding or better wedding planner!! She is so helpful and knowledgeable, my Mom and I are going to miss her and Gizmo!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Christina! Thank you so very much!!! I am going to miss you girls too! :( I had a blast getting to know you both and helping to create the wedding of your dreams! You are such a wonderful person with an unparalleled eye for detail and style! I wish, if only, the wind had cooperated with us! That is my only regret....that I could not control the wind! LOL. It was wonderful to see your wedding ideas and dreams come true, and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all! I am truly blessed to know you! Wishing you and Marco all of the love in the world! xoxox

Monica · Married on 10/22/2011

Having a wedding planner makes things so much easier on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2011

Colleen · Married on 03/19/2011

We couldn't of carried off such a professinal, enjoyable, entertaining and moving wedding without the services from Bridal Trends Weddings. The staff has gained the respect from the many vendors in the valley thus they all enjoy working together. As a group, they worked very hard to deliver the best experience ever. Everything is so well documented and organized from the itinerary, timeline, budget, floor plan, set-up, take-down and more. And most importantly, they are a joy to work with! TOP RATING-5.0! THANK YOU, Colleen Hook

Sent on 03/22/2011

Chelsea · Married on 03/19/2011

Bridal Trends Wedding was the most important investment we made in our wedding! She made the day of the event flawless and seamless. In the months prior to the event, she was absolutely a JOY to work with - she was so excited and eager to hear our ideas. She stayed in constant contact with what ended up being >20 vendors! She was always available, always organized and always dependable. She really went above and beyond and put her heart into our wedding. She was professional yet felt like a friend when that was needed. We're lucky to have found her and you are lucky if you can get her!!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Chelsea, you and your mother were a dream to work with!! I loved every single minute! The outstanding details that you planned for were right up my alley! We worked tirelessly to ensure that you and Eric had the most amazing day ever, and our plans came through with flying colors! What an amazing day for such a fantastic couple! I appreciate you and your families entrusting such a special day with such careful details, to my hands. You will always hold a special place in my heart! Thank you so much and I wish you and Eric love and happiness throughout!

Roberta · Married on 03/12/2011

Valerie and her team did an excellent job!! My wedding turned out perfect and I have gotten so much wonderful feedback from my guests and family about everything, especially Valerie's attentiveness. On our wedding day, my husband and I were relaxed and enjoying the moment without worrying about anything, Valerie and her team had everything under control. She made us feel very comfortable during all the planning, is extremely well-organized, and led us to great vendors. I totally recommend Bridal Trends Weddings!!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Kellie · Married on 12/17/2010

Words cannot describe how amazing Valerie is! She ensured every minute detail was covered from the itinerary to the time the sun set.. Reserved signs, thank you letters, and little details were handled beautifully by her... She ensured my husband & I enjoyed every second while not being overwhelmed! Valerie is necessary when planning a wedding in the valley! She wasn't just my planner she became a friend & I am sad I no longer have a wedding to plan because I miss our meetings!! Hiring Valerie was the BEST decision I made for our wedding! I'm so truly blessed to have someone understand, want, and execute my dream day! I could go on & on however, I'll end by saying that she's amazing at her job she only wants the best for her brides & will knock down any obstacle to make it happen!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2010

Vanessa · Married on 10/16/2010

You did an OUTSTANDING job!!! :)

Sent on 10/27/2010

Sarah · Married on 09/25/2010

Valerie is a very kind person and very accomodating. She is all about her clients needs and goes above and beyond for them. She means business but knows how to maintain the relationship. I strongly recommend her and would love to work with her again.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Sarah, you and your family are so wonderful and I am so happy to have met you all! Thank you for putting your trust in me, and I am delighted to know that your wedding to Brian was everything you'd hoped for. I had a great time working with you too and would do it again in a heartbeat! My best wishes to you both! xoxoxox Valerie

Marcella · Married on 07/31/2010

When I began to plan my wedding over one year in advance I knew I was going to need someone very special to help bring my ideas to life. After starting off on the wrong foot someone recommended Valerie. With only nine months until our wedding we were so excited and relieved that we had finally found that missing puzzle piece and booked Valerie! It was also the beginning of many great things to come! She has everything you could ever ask for in a wedding coordinator; experience, confidence, extremely organized, quick problem solver, very professional, down to earth, super friendly, goes over and beyond to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. Not only was Valerie our planner, she was also a friend and someone to confide in. Our wedding would not have been such a success and turned out so beautifully without her. She takes her job very serious and won't disappoint you.

Valerie, from the bottom of our hearts thank you for everything you did for us and the wonderful memories!

XoXo,
    Isaac and Marcella Sagredo ;)

Sent on 12/01/2010

carlie · Married on 07/03/2010

Valerie is such a sweetheart, making sure your wedding day goes smoothly. I knew that when we hired Valerie to help plan our wedding we were going to be in good hands. However, nobody knew what we were about to go through personally. Throughout our engagement we encountered death and divorce within our families and even a hurricane and Valerie was always there to lift up our spirits. We owe a lot to her and her team for helping make our dream come true. She is not only someone that I consider my wedding planner but a very good friend as well. Valerie you Rock!!!

Sent on 07/08/2010

Esmeralda · Married on 05/01/2010

Words cannot express how responsible, professional, and wonderful Valerie Vance is. Our wedding was the most important event of our lives and Valerie shared that excitement with us. She becomes your wedding coordinator, best friend, and counselor. She's truly an amazing person. We recommend Valerie to everyone who wants to have an exceptional and well organized wedding.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Kathryn · Married on 04/24/2010

Valerie is an excellent choice for a wedding planner. As mother of the bride, I had a wonderful time on the wedding day knowing that all would be done. She was always attentive and paid attention to details that I would have never thought about. She put additional effort into seeing that the reception site was beautifully laid out and decorated. She made contact with vendors whenever there was any questions that needed answering. Valerie is a very professional young woman that I chose on the advice of a friend who also had a wonderful experience in planning her daughter's wedding with Valerie. I give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kathryn!! I had a fantastic time working with you and helping to plan such a beautiful and memorable day for Carol & Rob! They are the most adorable couple and you could just see their connection and how much they love each other! Thank you for putting your trust in me. It means the world to me to know that you all were so happy with everything! XOXOXO

Jackie · Married on 03/13/2010

From the moment I spoke to Valerie on the phone, I knew she was going to be just the woman I needed by my side to plan our wedding. She is such a professional young woman with an amazing amount of experience and creativity. Not only did she help coordinate our wedding day details, but also she provided reassurance, friendship and solace to our family when the big day approached. Valerie thought of so many things I would have never thought of during the wedding planning process. Her responsiveness is what every bride should have when they get those "what if" questions running through their head. Valerie went above and beyond our expectations and we are so glad to have had her and her team there with us on our big day. The hard part will now be letting go of checking my email for an email from her. Thank you Valerie, without you and your services, we would have never had the successful, stress free wedding that we did. We love you.

Sent on 03/24/2010

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Jackie, you made me cry!!!! Now my mascara is running! LOL! I cannot begin to tell you how thankful I am that you and Ben came into my life! Being able to share and experience the AWESOME love that you two have for one another, is exactly why I got into this business. You have completely inspired me and you both will forever hold a special place in my heart! From day 1 I knew it was a match made in heaven!! I can still remember you quoting from the movie 16 Candles during our first meeting and making me laugh so hard!! I also remember from our first meeting last year, how I could feel the intense connection between you and Ben! I admired it so much and knew that your wedding day was going to be a special one!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for putting your trust in me! I am so happy to know that it was everything the two of you had dreamed of! That is what makes all of the hard work worth every minute! Love y'all!!!!

Emma · Married on 11/27/2009

I cannot begin to describe the level of professionalism that Valerie brings to the table. Not only did she see the same vision I saw, but she took it and made it happen and was able to turn it into a truly spectacular event that our guests are STILL talking about five weeks after the thing! Her expertise in dealing with vendors, questions to ask and things to check and double check again, gave me complete piece of mind. The countless hours Valerie dedicated to our special day paid off in every way possible; not only could I call/email/text/facebook/blog any time of day with the most random question about the silliest detail...(and yes, she knew the answer!), but because of her planning and thoroughness, I walked down the isle calmer and more peaceful than I ever imagined I would knowing our wedding was in the best hands out there. Thank you just isn't enough....

Sent on 01/06/2010

Matthew · Married on 06/13/2009

From the Groom's perspective, Bridal Trends provides unmatched customer service. We spent several months planning the wedding with Valerie. Her ability to manage all of our requests efficiently and in a timely manner relieved a great deal of stress on us.

The most impressive memory I have is that we continuously increased Bridal Trends portfolio in our wedding up to the time of the reception. At this point Bridal Trends had staff assigned to the wedding and reception and both went smoothly.

Another point to note is the absolutely great recordkeeping and organizational skills Valerie has. I believe this personal character trait and business conduct was a key component in keeping my wife less-stressed.

With 9 years and counting in Army I know a good operation when I see one. Our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception were great successes. This company is able to assist in almost anything. The most important part of our experience is, that when we were overwhelmed, Bridal Trends was able to take on more work without falling through on other tasks. I highly recommend Bridal Trends.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Sonia · Married on 12/13/2008

Bridal Trends was absolutely instrumental in keeping our wedding together. She was very organized and abslitely wonderful. We couldn't have had our wonderful wedding without her!

Sent on 09/13/2009

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Sonia!!!! I am so blessed that you hired me for your wedding planning, and so thankful to still have you in my life today. I wish you and Richard lots of love!! XOXOXO

Adriana · Married on 04/30/2011

Valerie and Sofia are the perfect team! They really understood what we wanted for our day and coordinated everything beautifully. The day could not have been better and we missed our wedding like it was a person for days to weeks after.
    Valerie is very professional and has been in the business long enough to guide you to all the excellent vendors that will work with your budget. She is very personable and you will have a good time when visiting vendors or discussing plans. She is super attentive to detail and if you ask for something specific during your event, she will deliver.
    Planning a wedding was much more time consuming and painful than I thought it would be and Valerie made it much easier than if we hadn't hired Bridal Trends. I can't thank you guys enough for our awesome day!
    Sincerely,
    Arie

Sent on 08/18/2011

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Arie, you are such a doll! I miss you dearly and had such a great time working with you on all of these details! I know how hard it is to plan a wedding, but to be as far away as you and Bob were, and to trust someone you barely know to deliver your wedding dreams, is very difficult! I appreciate all that you have done and am so happy to have been apart of such a beautiful day for you both! Wishing you both lots of love & kisses! Stay in touch! xoxox

Vanessa · Married on 05/30/2009

Valerie is a terrific wedding planner. She is articulate and organized. She really helped make my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa!! You are an absolute doll and I am so happy to have been apart of yours and Dallas' Wedding Day! Thank you for everything and I wish you both love and happiness throughout! XOXOX

Leeanna · Married on 06/18/2011

Thank you Valerie for all the time you put into making our wedding so special. You were a pleasure to work with. Our day was simply perfect because of you and all the vendors. I never imagined that it would be so beautiful, and it was so much fun! I would recommend Bridal Trends Weddings!

Love,
    Leeanna Gonzalez- Kiffe

Sent on 09/30/2011

Bridal Trends Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Leeanna! I had a wonderful time helping you to plan your wedding day!! Everything turned out so beautiful and perfect for you and Jason! Thank you for trusting your wedding day to me, cheers to a wonderful life for you both! xoxox